Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default bisexual girls

I have yet another question, aimed at the girls of this fiorum who have slept with other females

Do different women taste different (guessing they do), and further does that taste have anything to do with how much into her you are?

or do you consider yourself bi yet hate going down on women?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:55 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
I have yet another question, aimed at the girls of this fiorum who have slept with other females

Do different women taste different (guessing they do), and further does that taste have anything to do with how much into her you are?

or do you consider yourself bi yet hate going down on women?
Oh, this is gonna be unheard of.
Well, not all cum is created equal, some taste better than others. (male or female}

HHHHaaaa HHHHaaaa, my sides are splitting.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO...what a strange question gag!

Happy to say how one woman tastes compared to another is utterly irrelevant to how attractive they are to me...and everyone tastes differently...mens cum taste differently, particularly with relationship to their diet or drinking habbits....

once a long time ago a girl i met at university, we had some fun together but her pussy was so very bad tasting and smelling...but it let me introduce her to shower sex...you know, here, let me clean you...then let me kneel....and so on...im sure no-one is interested in the details.

x
Old 11-22-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm very interested in the details L!!!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

My apolgies, gaggirl, what you asked just struck me funny, lately everything is striking me funny, maybe I need to go to a tall building and jump off.

Ok, having, yeah, like who is gonna know, slept with various humans, or people who resembled to be humans, the cum taste does not increase in proportion to your intense feelings for this person.

But I will say this, some people's cum I like to taste, others I don't.

One time, some years back, in the back of log wagon, me and this other girl had an interesting coversation concerning blow jobs and taste of cum.
It went pretty much like guys arguing about their favorite brand of beer.

Personally, I don't care for beer. It is fattening and although am too skinny, I don't need the extra tire right now.

Oh, on the nutrition of cum,

Go here,

Is Cum Good For You?

Thanks for the post.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #6
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
LMAO...what a strange question gag!

Happy to say how one woman tastes compared to another is utterly irrelevant to how attractive they are to me...and everyone tastes differently...mens cum taste differently, particularly with relationship to their diet or drinking habbits....

once a long time ago a girl i met at university, we had some fun together but her pussy was so very bad tasting and smelling...but it let me introduce her to shower sex...you know, here, let me clean you...then let me kneel....and so on...im sure no-one is interested in the details.

x
it might be a strange question but its very common one even on non sex forums
And you must have forgotten what forum your on if you NO ONE is going to be interested in the details LOL

@gal 4 jumping off buildings omg your so extreme sometimes LOL
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol God I suppose it is a od question

Oh I dont know- Thats why I aksed! I went down on one woman, and it was horrible.. I didnt like her in that way at all BUT I like the idea of it.. so maybe was hoping that if I found someone attractive Id maybe feel differnetly!

U know more into it.. like the mans cum wouldnt be so bad if you were really into him..

god *shudder* I just hate the idea of having to visit women down there and vomit in her lap LOL but it is somehting I want to keep trying... the rest of it is really hot.. just.. that

oh and yes I wanna hear details Louise lol
Old 11-22-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Arrow

Different women taste different, which is why a lot of men hate going down on women. How do tell her that as much as you love her, she tastes like red tide? Best to avoid the situation entirely.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

squidley.. I KNOW all that lol but dont you think straight men probably feel a bit diferently about going down on women (ie enthusiastic as to the otherness of gender - and not The Opportunist it would seem lol) to how bi curious feel about going down on women ? maybe not! but Im not a bloke so I dont know...

Id imagine a bi curious man would have different feelings/senses to going down on a man than a straight woman going down on a man*wink*
Old 11-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #10
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
squidley.. I KNOW all that lol but dont you think straight men probably feel a bit diferently about going down on women (ie enthusiastic as to the otherness of gender - and not The Opportunist it would seem lol) to how bi curious feel about going down on women ? maybe not! but Im not a bloke so I dont know...

Id imagine a bi curious man would have different feelings/senses to going down on a man than a straight woman going down on a man*wink*
Speaking on behalf of straight men, I have some considerable experience with tasting the "bearded clam" and I have to say that they all taste different, yet quite delctable as well (as long as it's clean, of course.) However, no matter how much I like the woman, if the pussy's rank and rancid, I can't go near it.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:25 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

lol dastardly... colourful terms...

Squidley YES I should have been more specific! I do apologise for that. *bends over for a spank*

I think next time I think about posting something like that Ill have to cross all the Tees
Old 11-22-2006, 10:58 PM   #12
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

LOL I hadn't even thought about that but now I have I wonder why Gaggirl only wanted to ask bi girls rather than also straight men and straight out Lesbians LOL
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote