Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Spanch

Spanch has initial reputation
Default Female Slaves Restrained With Stocks, Shackles and Straps (Regular Update)

Darling Aiden

Aiden Aspen is a darling woman. You can just feel her good hearted sincerity. Quite aware and intelligent too...that was my impression of her...As Bane begins with her, she seems very interested in his plans...very in-tune with what is happening to her...and very sincere in her reactions...when that adorable face turns from a giggle to a grimace, it's pure magic...Bane doesnt seem to give her a moments rest, with obviously well planned activities, one after the other...whipping, electricity, flogging, clamps, predicaments, orgasms...but never leaving her with pleasure...I really like his style...as for Aiden, there is much more left to do with such a fine young lady...Ogre...

Stars: Aiden Aspen

File name: 01_darling aiden.wmv
Size: 245.9 MB
Duration: 00:32:07
Resolution: 790x444

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/6tdcesiangy9/01_darling_aiden.wmv.html
Spanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
Spanch

Darling Aiden Pt II

Bane has cute little Aiden belted from head to foot in leather straps, standing on a copper plate...he applies a TENS pad over her pussy...Aiden begins to whine as she feels the pulses on the bottoms of her feet...then he preps her for a zipper...Aiden reds from the tight belts cutting off her circulation...it's the right thing to do...and Bane does the right thing too...he releases her from the belts and wraps her entire body in plastic wrap and whips and canes her ass...then he feeds a vibrator in from behind...in the last scene, Aiden is restrained on top of a sybian...doesnt seem too bad for Aiden until Bane adds a nipple clamp predicament...she begs to cum...Bane shocks her with the mini prod and works the sybian up to full...then Aiden is allowed to orgasm...and so thankful in the end...as she should be...Ogre...

Stars: Aiden Aspen

File name: sr_darling aiden Pt2.wmv
Size: 244.0 MB
Duration: 00:31:51

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/jn6omz0f3552/sr_darl...n_Pt2.wmv.html
Old 04-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Spanch

Bane and Sasha

Sasha Sweet is a natural submissive and a somewhat experienced player in the realm of D/s...her all natural and youthful body is a delight to behold...and what a pretty smile...we were all happy and excited to see how she would work out in the realm of tough BDSM...We bring in another LA Dom, Bane, to test Sasha...Bane chooses to begin on Sasha's exposed front...weights are hung from forceps on her labia and he tests her taste for crops, clamps, canes and floggers...and a breast zipper...Sasha does very well...It's not until he sets up a predicament with an electrified copper plate under her ass that Sasha begins to sweat...and when she does, he gags her...he bands her feet and crops her pussy till it's red...Bane has no pleasure for Sasha...Ogre

Stars: Sasha Sweet

File name: sr_bane and sasha.wmv
Size: 165.5 MB
Duration: 00:21:40

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/m1ne4aoxoav0/sr_bane_and_sasha.wmv.html
Old 04-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
Spanch

Bane and Sasha Pt II

This week we bring back the sexy little slave, Sasha Sweet. Our new master Bane decides to have a little fun with her. She is bound and loving it as Bane pours lube all over her already dripping wet pussy. He crudely forces his fingers inside of her and forces her to cum with the magic wand. But its not all fun and games... Bane decides that if she is going to shriek in ecstasy like a farm animal, he's going to treat her like one. He attaches Goat milkers to her and whips her body as she struggles against her binds. After tiring of her screams, he decides to shut her up with some good old fashioned water boarding, DungeonCorp Style. Sasha is rewarded for her good behavior with some more pleasure but as always with Bane, the pain and torment is not far behind. Watch this little slut change from a curious girl to a completely obedient slave.

Stars: Sasha Sweet

File name: sr_bane and sasha PtII.wmv
Size: 212.8 MB
Duration: 00:27:49

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/def85owgbxt9/sr_bane..._PtII.wmv.html

Last edited by Spanch; 04-24-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
Spanch

Scream Tara, Scream

Goddess Soma, who has been spending lots of her time travelling and enjoying life over the last 6 months or so, is back at StrictRestraint...Soma never takes time away from playing though...this is what she does...And a giddy Tara Lynn Foxx is the submissive of the day...She's in a happy mood as we interview her about her last shoot and discuss the marks that were left...then Reena Sky chimes in about her marks as well...Reena is there to shoot a Cumbots scene with Tara, and that's why you see her in the intro footage...We close Tara's head in a steel helmet, chain her hands between her legs and leave her for Soma...through two scenes, she concentrates her efforts on Tara's tits, nipples and pussy...

Stars: Tara Lynn Foxx

File name: sr_scream tara, scream.wmv
Size: 224.6 MB
Duration: 00:29:21

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/cwgjxx2dg1kd/sr_scre...cream.wmv.html
Old 04-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
Spanch

Scream Tara, Scream Part II

I like how Soma keeps the models off balance...see, the Goddess is a very warm woman...kind eyes, a smooth voice and very well spoken...maybe this is why they seem more surprised when she does something nasty and shows no emotion doing it...that's why Tara looks so nervous, shackled with her legs spread...who knows what's going through her head but it does not appear to be happy thoughts...Soma takes it to her pussy aftering cleaning it out with a turkey baster...then bent for a red assed thrill ride which ends in orgasmic relief...

Stars: Tara Lynn Foxx

File name: sr_scream tara, scream PartII.wmv
Size: 259.3 MB
Duration: 00:33:52

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/y9ez3c6pchcz/sr_scre...artII.wmv.html
Old 04-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #7
Spanch

Newbie Skln

Here's a very fresh face for you in Holly Michaels...y'know what else is fresh? Her tits...amazing...She's a young woman who is new to just about everything BDSM...she has no limits...how could she? She hasnt been through it and she doesnt know about it...So, I explain her RED word very well and tell her to communicate when she needs to...and I decide to keep a close eye as I put her through many tests...I hold back a bit on the impact play as I find how sensitive newbie skin really is...Holly does a great job, abosorbing what I bring to her...with a fantastic attitude and a hot young body...

Stars: Holly Michaels

File name: sr_newbie skin.wmv
Size: 249.2 MB
Duration: 00:32:33

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/x5t5fsfs2dqu/sr_newbie_skin.wmv.html
Old 04-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
Spanch

The Lesson of Breath

Holly's first day of BDSM continues as I ramp up the play...even a newbie can adjust fairly quickly to the rigors of enduring all types of play....the adjustment is made in their own head...and Holly does begin to figure out how to process lots of extreme input...I help her out with one word....BREATHE...through electricity in her pussy, bastinado, clamp play, water play...well, it's not so easy to breathe during water play, but she even finds a way to deal with that stress...very impressive for a young woman...Holly will be back...I still have many tests for her and I got the feeling that she is ready for more...

Stats: Holly Michaels

File name: sr_lesson of breath.wmv
Size: 217.0 MB
Duration: 00:28:22

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/9br5bmsmvhfv/sr_less...reath.wmv.html
Old 04-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #9
Spanch

Sharing Cheyenne

Cheyenne's tough day continues as I rack her naked body on-screen...leather thongs around the ankles and wrists allow her a little comfort in those places so that I may focus her attention on the stretch...and I do stretch her well...so many evil inspirations during that one...Since I don't care about offering her any pleasure, and because she had been through so much SM, I decided to share her with Jordan Lane...We bend her over in wooden stocks...Jordan toys with her...then uses her mouth to jack his cock...Cheyenne bounces her head back and forth and fucks her own face and he drops a load on her cheek...what a gal...we really love this Jewel...

Stars: Cheyenne Jewel, Jordan Lan

File name: sr_sharing cheyenne.wmv
Size: 248.2 MB
Duration: 00:32:26

DOWNLOAD
http://oron.com/9rjp2bf5jf03/sr_shar...yenne.wmv.html