Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Teachers Pet (open via PM)

Hello. This is a scene I thought of. If you'd like to play it I'd ask if you could PM me your first reply and then if I like it we can go from there If I don't like it, its nothing personal, I'm just trying to find someone I can click with for this one, thank you.

Teachers Pet

As the bell sounded I stood up from my desk. My name is Lisa and I'm a student at this high school. A blonde standing at almost 6 foot tall with a big round ass and D cup breasts I very much stand out. Boys at the school tend to think of me as a freak where as older men tend to have fantasies they shouldn't over my mature looking young body.

While the truth is, with my pretty young face, long blonde hair and full womanly figure, I'm far more attractive than the other girls, my confidence is rock bottom and with my failing grades I was an easy target for you.

I hear some of the other girls at the desks in front giggling about their dates tonight as I pick up my bag and start to walk to the classroom door. I also have a "date" but its a far different kind of date than most of the girls my age are going on. I walk the hallways in my navy school skirt, my white blouse and navy sweater. Its a large school as I head to the easternmost corridors, passing the crowds of students on the way to the exits.

Its 3.15 when I finally stop outside your classroom door and knock gently. "Come in" I hear the strict voice and step into the classroom. You are sat at your desk and you look up. "Good afternoon Lisa" you say with little emotion. "Lock the door and close the blinds please".

I do as I am told, slowly putting down my bag in the corner of the class and walking to the blinds, closing each one in turn, hearing the noise from the corridor as the classroom next door empties for the day. "Everything you need for your passing grade is in the supply cupboard" you look up. "Don't take too long in there please" your voice very matter-of-fact as you continue to mark papers. I walk to the opposite end of the class from you and open the door to the small cupboard closing it behind me. It wasn't my first time in here.

I lean over and take off my shoes and my socks before standing back upright and removing my skirt. I reach down and pull the pink silky panties I am wearing down until they are at my knees, before removing my sweater. I undo my blouse and unclip my bra until it falls off.

I stand there wearing my white blouse open like a jacket and panties around my knees as I look to the top supply shelf. There are 4 shiny collars, each a different colour, each encrusted with a name in gems. "Tara, Rebecca, Maria..." The fourth one an orange collar with shiny white diamonds spelling out my name.. "Lisa". I take it from the shelf carefully and unclip it before placing it around my neck. Turning again I see four carefully hanging leather leashes, pink, purple, yellow and finally my orange one. I attach it to the collar before opening one of the drawers to find 4 bone shaped plastic dildos. They look like dog toys, again in the four colours of your choice I pick up the orange one, slowly putting it sideways in my mouth. Its big and hard to grip with my teeth.

The four different colours for each of your school girl puppys. Each of us very different, each requiring a different way to groom. Tara is the popular cheerleader rape victim, the forced puppy. Rebecca is scared of people finding out about her girlfriend, the blackmailed lesbian puppy. Maria is the slightly nerdy innocent schoolgirl with a crush on you, the exploited puppy. And I am the uncomfortable girl with a bad family, no confidence and low grades, the manipulated puppy.

Blushing now with embarrassment I open a small cardboard box near the door, and there they are. 4 small plastic buttplugs. Just big enough to fit inside a schoolgirls tight behind, and each attached to a lock of hair. Rebecca's pink one has her pretty black hair, Tara's purple one with her light brown hair, Maria's yellow one with a lock of her curly red hair and finally mine.. a small orange buttplug with long streaks of my blonde hair attached. I pick it up and reaching behind me, with a slight gasp I slip it in between my ass cheeks, my tail.

Carefully I drop to my knees.. removing the bone from my mouth for just a second. "Woof.. Ruff... Ruff..." my young voice squeaks from inside the cupboard. A real sight, my overgrown body wearing just an open blouse and panties around my knees as I prepare on all fours.

"Oh, is that a doggy I hear?" I hear your voice say, a sadistic almost mocking tone to it, and my cheeks blush in shame as I place the bone back in my mouth, hearing the footsteps and watching the handle on the supply cupboard slowly move.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-07-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had quite a few replies and some of them are good, thank you. I'll message people shortly and would appreciate if noone else replies now.

Thanks ^^
Old 05-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
cruelintentions

cruelintentions has initial reputation

When you walk into the room, I struggle to keep the excitement out of my voice. Instead, my simple instructions that you should be used to by now come out in the same indifferent, slightly bored tone I use when giving lectures or addressing students in general. I wait behind my desk, using the papers I’m grading as a distraction to prevent me from dwelling on what’s about to happen. I’d hate to seem too eager for you. As I’m grading, a particularly horrible paper catches my eye… hmm, I might have a new pet soon.

It isn’t too long before I hear your pitiful impression of a bark coming from the closet.

“Oh, is that a doggy I hear ?” The emotion I’ve been restraining enters my voice this time and the words are filled with the cruelty you already know I have. I push the door open and stare down at you, my little bitch. Stepping back so that I’m not blocking the doorway, I pat my thigh and whistle sharply, then I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for you to come out.

“Let’s see if my little dog can remember her tricks… I have a nice big bone waiting for her.” I smirk, knowing that you’ll go along with anything I say just because you can’t afford to say no. I unzip my fly and begin jerking myself to a complete erection as I watch you.
“Roll over.” The command is even harsher than the normal way I talk to you. My eyes are locked on your breasts as you do what I say, damn, it’s hard to believe how young you really are.
“Play dead.” This time I stare at your ass and exposed cunt. You look so helpless just lying there, waiting for me to take you…
“Beg.” This one is my favorite. Now I look at your eyes, see the disgust and hate even while you’re going through with all of my commands.
“Good girl. Now stay…”

I walk up to you, my now fully erect cock protruding from my pants. I loom over you now, despite the fact that when you stand, you’re actually taller than I am. My hand still grips my cock and now I rub it against your face, tracing over your moist lips and cheeks all the while staring down at you.

“My bitch did a good job, I might not have to use the newspaper on you today.” I back away and drop my pants completely before sinking down into my chair.

“Come here, girl.”
cruelintentions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
Lucy.
Banned

As the door opens my face goes red in shame. Knelt down with an orange doggy toy in my mouth, my hands and knees on the floor, my white blouse completely open showing my oversized D cup breasts. My ass is exposed, a buttplug with a lock of my own blonde hair protruding from it, my silky pink panties around my knees.

"Ruff.. Ruff..." I look up, my face sad. My life isn't good, I've been bullied at school for being so tall, my mom ran away when I was younger and my grades are suffering. You noticed my problems and gave me a way to help myself. You realise how silly it is that I have such low esteem with my looks, yet you encourage it, thrive on it, use it to make me do even more perverse things. I watch as you unzip yourself before me in the supply cupboard and talk to me lovingly in a mocking way before barking out your commands.

"Roll over!" i hear you say. Its embarrassing but I remember what happened last time with the newspaper when I refused and started talking to you.. I daren't do that again.

You watch as the young teenage blonde falls on her side and back to all fours, my breasts and large ass jiggling as I do. "Play Dead!" you say and I lie on my back, lifting my arms and feet up in the air, exposing myself to you. I see the look in your eyes and bite my lip.. I'm scared of you, hating that you'd treat me like this as you bark the last command..

"Beg!" With that I get to my knees, still holding the orange dildo in my mouth as i put my hands out in front of me as if to beg. You grin as you stand up, and get close to me, rubbing yourself against my pretty young face, my cheeks, my mouth, my hair.

I watch as you turn and walk out of the supply cupboard. The long walk back to your desk at the head of the classroom. Turning to face me just before you drop your pants. "Come here, girl" you call.. and on all fours I slowly make the humiliating crawl down the middle of the class.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
cruelintentions

You finally make your way over to me and I pull the “bone” out of your mouth and drop it to the ground. My hand moves to the back of your head and I push it down towards my crotch. You know what to do. I relax and lean back in my chair, closing my eyes briefly as my fingers knot in your silky hair. But after a moment I open my eyes again and look down so I can watch you.

I frown and the hand entangled in your hair viciously yanks your head back.
“When I let you suck me off, you’d better wag your fuckin’ tail. You know you love doing this for me, now act like it.” I push your head back down and my grip relaxed a bit though there is still tension to keep you from getting too comfortable. I reach underneath you and grip your breast tightly, tweaking your nipple every now and them.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Lucy.
Banned

As I am crawling I can see your bare legs, your hairy balls and your large cock. I'm still a young girl and your an older perverted man, seeing the embarrassed look on my teenage face as I get to your desk.

I feel your hand reach to the dildo in my mouth and you slide it out, across my teeth as your other hand pushes your slutpuppy's face between your legs. I can smell the strong scent from your balls and you feel a slight resistance.

When you first co-erced me into this I would lie naked and you would make me beg and sit and roll and pat my belly, but the last few times it has been so degrading. Your hand in my long blonde hair twisting it as you tell me to wag my tail. I'm on all fours as you push my head down, feeling your the head of your cock slip past my young lips as my tongue slides down your shaft.

Your hand relaxes as your puppygirl starts to lick you, reaching underneath me and squeezing one of my large round breasts, they are so big and look so womanly, yet they feel so soft, my nipples so sensitive. You hear little gasps from my mouth as you tweak it, watching my ass make the "tail" bob up and down.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
cruelintentions

The hand in your hair slips free and begins to gently stroke from the top of your head all the way down to the base of your neck. As I pet you, my other hand continues to grasp at your breast, occasionally moving from one to the other. I groan deep in the back of my throat.

“Oh, god. Such a good little dog. You’re my little doggyslut, yes, nothing but a little puppywhore.” I’m not really paying attention to all of the words I’m saying now and the insulting pet names I have for you keep coming out. I get closer and closer to my climax and the groans keep coming. It’s true that you aren’t exactly a pro at this, but your body and this entire situation make it incredible for me none the less. I finally feel myself about to cum and push you off of me as soon as it starts. I cum all over my legs and the chair and a frown appears on my face.

“Bad dog. Look at the mess you’ve made. Clean it up, now.”
Old 05-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
Lucy.
Banned

My clumsy licking and sucking isn't amazing, but the look on my face as I do it and the way my ass and titties move quickly has you close to orgasm, watching the humilitated girl as you touch her, insulting her and talking to her like an animal. You hear little whimpers from me as I use my mouth on you.

Your hand roughly pushes my face away as you start to cum, I watch embarrassed as it shoots up over your lap, your thighs and the chair. You tell me to clean it up and I look at you. Its white and sticky, I'm still a young woman, you can see the look in my face that the last thing I want to do is touch it as you spread your legs wide on the chair and one of my hands reaches out like a paw, feeling the sticky man cum. My pretty face scrunches up as I slowly put my face down on the chair between your legs, scooping up your cum with my hand and my tongue slowly and reluctantly.

A sense of power washes over you as you watch the young blonde lick the cum from your chair, her tongue just underneath your balls, embarrassment and humiliation on her face.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-09-2009 at 12:56 PM.