Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2013, 12:04 PM   #61
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You didn't have to choke me, I was already to scared to breathe, nevertheless talk. Every scenario you describe goes through my head. My feet can't hold me up, but you hold me so tight that I can't fall. I have to get out of here! The tape around my wrist is starting to slide open, and you are too busy torturing me too see it. slowly I rub my wrist together to loosen it more, it hurts like hell, but knowing what you will do to me hurts more.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #62
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start to walk forward, slammig my legs into yours in order to make you do the same. Walj with me. "You haven't answered. If you dont, I am just going to have to do all of them, and everything rlse I can think of to you." Flinging you forward, face first into the wall.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #63
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hit the wall just as my hands gets free, catching my balance, turning around just in time too see the surprised look on your face. Still I wont answer you. I know you will try to hurt me again, so I attack you instead, running towards you pushing you over with all my strength. , not waiting around for you to recover. I run through the first door into the hallway, all the way to the first door we entered. Its locked. No way to unlock it. I start slamming at it, crying. And then I see you standing at the end of the hallway holding the keys in your hand with a wicked smile on your face.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #64
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I expected you to get free. Eventually. After all, it's no fun if the girl can't put up a fight. Might as well hire a whore or even, ugh, fuck somebody willing. So I am a lityle surprised, but not shocked when you ran through me. Reaching the locked door quickly. Giving up amd poundig on it. I hold up keys, but not the real ones. I'm confodent but not stupid. I cover the distance quickly, hurling them at your head as I chatge at you. Aiming for the eyes. I imagine that you would curl up, but you don't and I crash into ypu.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #65
Marilyn

I hear the sound of the keys hitting the wall behind me. It makes me jump. Then you smash right into me, slamming me against the wall. I cry out from the pain and frustration. "Fuck you!"
I feel warm blood dripping down my neck and realize that I hit my head pretty hard. You are so close to me that I can smell your warm breath. "Get off me!" I try to push you away but you slam me right back into the wall, then hit me so hard I swear I could see stars. I wipe away some blood dripping from my moth with my hand and spit the rest in your face.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #66
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel the warm liquid, so differe t than saliva hittin my face. It is your blood. Blood runnong down my features. I have a sudden urge to get more. Hands closing around your head, I slam it back against the far wall. Over and over. "You ran. It was bad." Bringing my knee up, slamming it into your stomach. "You deserve thos."
Old 06-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #67
Marilyn

No I don't. You deserve those, and more. Something turns in my stomach and I bend over spitting blood on the floor. "Stop!" I yell. "You are killing me!"
Old 06-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #68
the savage
Privileged Member

I grab your hair, still somehow in a slight ponytail, yanking you back fully erect. I don't want you hunched over. It doesn't appeal to me. "You say killing you like it is something that I don't want to happen." Slamming my fist into your throat, cutting off your complaints with a squawk.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #69
Marilyn

My survival instinct kicks inn again. And I'm glad you stopped me from saying what I was thinking. I push you away just for a second to catch my breath, its not a hard push, but you are kind of giving me a second to recover before you hit me again, and again. It hurts more when you get the chance to think about it. I decide to take it. wait til you calm down and then.... I place my knee right between your legs, as hard as I can. Watching you as you pant for air, hunching slightly, just enough for me to slam my elbow in your face. This time I'm not waiting for you to recover, I grab the keys on the floor and place them in the door. They don't turn. It's the wrong keys. fuck
Old 06-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #70
the savage
Privileged Member

The blow brought stars to ky eyes, and nearly brought up my lunch. It's my own fault, too confident. Mockig you from only an inch away. What did I expect except this? Strange that I don't feel anger, just amusement as you go through each key in increasing frustration. My voice isnt quite right when I speak, "you really think I'm that stupid? That hurts." I straighten, wincing as I do. Before ky hand lashes out, a wild swing at your head.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #71
Marilyn

Your words sends icecold shivers down my spine. I loose all my strength when I realize that I can't get out of here. So when your hand connects with the back of my head I am not ready for it. My forehead slam into the wall and I loose my balance as warm blood runs in my eyes. I quickly snatch the keys out of the door and place it between my fingers like a weapon.Spinning around holding my hand out aiming for your face. The keys cuts two deep flesh wounds at your jawline.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #72
the savage
Privileged Member

Blood flows freely, and I run my hand over my hin. Hissing as it comes ba k red. I take a steo back, staggered and not wanting those to come for my eyes. I need tl see you if I am goin to rape you. My legs are longer, and I swipe at your knees. Looking to knock you down. "This is fun bitch."
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #73
Marilyn

Fun? The word are grabbing my heart and squeezing it dry. You are enjoying this. I fall backwards as your foot hit the back of my knee. Suddenly finding myself on the ground.
A new kick, I was expecting that but it still hurts. I still have the keys in my hands, holding them close at my side hoping you don't see them.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #74
the savage
Privileged Member

You are curling up slightly, protecting yourself. A smart kove, but not exactly helpful. You have more places to strike than things to cover with. Grinning, I drop down, knee landing on your back. Grabbing the dide of your head and holdig it steady while I slam my fist in.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #75
Marilyn

It feels like I will pass out any minute, but I keep my thoughts clare so I can strike. You stop hitting me, thinking I had enough. Then, holding on to the keys with my life, I strike out again, this time cutting some deep wounds in your neck. "Go to hell!!!"
Old 06-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #76
the savage
Privileged Member

"Thisnis hell, you are trapped forever." Grabbing yournhead, bouncing itnoff the ground once. My takig my tongue out intry to lick thenblood from yournface. As you struggle. "You are here forever, or at least until your body breaks."
Old 06-13-2013, 02:38 AM   #77
Marilyn

One of us will not survive this. I'm afraid its me. At least I will give up a good fight. I knock you in the face with the back of my head, a little surprised that you haven't learned yet. I laugh, "So stupid..."
Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #78
the savage
Privileged Member

The little victories, the small meaningless ones keep you fighting. I can take some pain. A cut here, a bruise there. All meaningless. Just yor way of asserting yourself in a loosing effort. And it keeps it fun. So I can taste the blood in my mouth. A jolt of energy, I grab the back of your head and slam you down agains the floor. "Smart enough to win."
Old 06-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #79
Marilyn

I know its true.. But I hate you for it. I feel you are getting hard again and I fear that you will take me right here and now. You press my body down as your cock tease the lips of my pussy. "No!!" I yell. "Don't!"
Old 06-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #80
the savage
Privileged Member

The scream. The scream it is what I live for. The moment you realize to cant stop me. Can't hope to. I can hear it now. Before it seemed pro forma. Something you had to do. Now there is definitely defeat there. I grin as I entre you. As slowly as I can. Draggin it out while grinding your face into the floor.