Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Film Recommendations

Tis' what the title of the thread implies, post movies that you'd recommended to other RB users. Don't limit yourself to simply recommending movies though, discuss film in general and talk about your favorite flicks. I will start off with a Japanese movie from 2003 entitled: "Gokudo kyofu dai-gejiko: Gozu" It's directed by Takashi Miike, a very famous surreal/horror film director over in Japan, one of my favorite directors of all time. The movie is about a group in the Japanese Yakuza (their branch of the mafia). One of the head members has "lost his mind" so the leader of the group demands that he is taken far away and assassinated. Everything after that is just insane. And here is a clip from the movie, if you want to get an idea of what you're in for.

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 06-28-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, i didn't see it. I would've been too afraid to bump one from three months ago anyway ^^; sorry *feels stupid*
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M (1931) a Fritz Lang film starring Peter Lorre

Fascinating drama about a serial killer of children, played by Peter Lorre. When the Berlin police are unable to apprehend the killer they begin shaking down the grifters and criminals out of frustration. The underworld elements get together and track the killer down, catching him and putting him on trial in their own court. Peter Lorre is very chilling in his portrayal and you MUST see the confession scene.

German language with subtitles, but the story is so strong and Lorre's performance so mesmerizing that you won't mind the subtitles at all.

If you have not seen this classic piece of cinema yet, shame on you.

Here's a link to the movie's info at IMDb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022100/
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chasing Amy
Trailer(?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sAZWyaaIOM

"So there's me an Amy, and we're all inseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then about four months in, I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Dumb move, I know, but you know how it is - you don't really want to know, but you just have to... stupid guy bullshit. Anyway she starts telling me all about him - how they dated for years, lived together, her mother likes me better, blah, blah, blah - and I'm okay. But then she tells me that a couple times, he brought other people to bed with them - menage a tois, I believe it's called. Now this just blows my mind. I mean, I'm not used to that sort of thing, right? I was raised Catholic. So I get weirded out, and just start blasting her, right? This is the only way I can deal with it - by calling her a slut, and telling her that she was used - I mean, I'm out for blood I want to hurt her - because I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling. And I'm like "What the fuck is wrong with you?" and she's telling me that it was that time, in that place, and she didn't do anything wrong, so she's not gonna apologize. So I tell her it's over, and I walk. It was a mistake. I wasn't disgusted with her, I was
afraid. At that moment, I felt small - like I'd lacked experience, like I'd never be on her level or never be enough for her or something. And what I didn't get was that she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy anymore. She was looking for me. But by the time I realized this, it was too late, you know. She'd moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But I pushed her away... So I've spent every day since then chasing Amy... So to speak."