Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2006, 03:36 PM   #1
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Typical, you can't find a fellow Irish person with this interest for some time, then 2 come along at once!
LoL...there's a bunch of us on here!!!

Persian!!! That was mean!!!
Not that we're at all surprised by your remark...
...it's part of what makes you so...um...charming.

Besides...I never noticed anything about the nose...
I couldn't take my eyes off those lovely lips!!!
Damn!!!
Her "pout" is slightly larger around than her EYES!!!
Wow!!!

And BTW:
Irish = pale
Irish + sun= red & flaky

It's in our blood.
We don't tan.
We resemble cave-dwelling amphibians.

And also,
Irish = rarely gives a shit
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:52 PM   #2
IrishBeauty

IrishBeauty has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to IrishBeauty Send a message via MSN to IrishBeauty Send a message via Yahoo to IrishBeauty

uck... tell me about it... I've tried tanning so many times and I end up looking like a deformed lobster (or something like that anyways)
IrishBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBeauty
uck... tell me about it... I've tried tanning so many times and I end up looking like a deformed lobster (or something like that anyways)
*hugs* I here ya g/f

Having Norse and Scot lineage sun is NOT my friend (specially not in Australia where the Ozone hole resides not from where I live, even someone with normal skin gets burned here in less than 20 mins).
So in light of that, I'm very happy with protecting my skin, keeping it soft and supple, and its paying off well!! I don't look 29 because I look after myself!

PG... maybe my nose does need rhino plasty but it seems you need a personality injection more than anything. I cant help the fact my step father belted my nose in @ 9 yrs of age.. but you hun, can help your personality and atm, you one ugly person.

Your doing one hell of an impersonation of a walking incubator for a cunt! I hope for your sake you grow up soon!

Last edited by Jade; 04-28-2006 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
LoL...there's a bunch of us on here!!!

Persian!!! That was mean!!!
Not that we're at all surprised by your remark...
...it's part of what makes you so...um...charming.

Besides...I never noticed anything about the nose...
I couldn't take my eyes off those lovely lips!!!
Damn!!!
Her "pout" is slightly larger around than her EYES!!!
Wow!!!

And BTW:
Irish = pale
Irish + sun= red & flaky

It's in our blood.
We don't tan.
We resemble cave-dwelling amphibians.

And also,
Irish = rarely gives a shit

Thank you babe.... Im very glad to see I'm not the only one that see's PG's "charming" side
Old 04-28-2006, 10:13 PM   #5
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Thank you babe.... Im very glad to see I'm not the only one that see's PG's "charming" side
Her only charming side is her backside.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PG is charming if she likes you! As she said she's a little mean and a lot sweet. PG's wild and a little crazy and that's what makes her so damned charming and fun!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #7
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
PG is charming if she likes you! As she said she's a little mean and a lot sweet. PG's wild and a little crazy and that's what makes her so damned charming and fun!

Yeah funny that.. and her only problem with me is my b/f banned her for a lot of very good reasons (things that were not just on the public front of the board) ....

But that wasnt me, and if anything, knew very little about it at the time.

I fail to see how a person, who as soon as you turn you back on em would just as soon stab you in the back, be charming.

But hey... its your funeral.

As I said, she's doing a fantastic job of impersonating a walking incubator for a cunt! Acadamy award winning performance.

Spaulding4Prez: ROFL completely agree... pitty thats her ONLY redeeming quality

Last edited by Jade; 04-28-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I have a feeling the next page of this thread will have very few members introductions
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:41 PM   #9
Jade

Nah.. I'm done... those that dont get what I've said.. will get it later...

/sets PG on voluntary Ignore!
Old 04-29-2006, 01:28 AM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PG is my friend! She puts up with me when half the time I don't know why and that's good enough for me!
Old 04-29-2006, 06:41 AM   #11
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

come on people,can't we just all............get along
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:43 AM   #12
persiangurl

who knew it would take so many posts to recover from having a fucked up nose and skin the color of bird poo

lmao

all the posts in the world wont change ur face jade, or the fact that u have the iq of a fruit fly

and spaulding4prez, youre a yahoo stalker and need to get a life

somedude.... ur such a sweetie
Old 04-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #13
Jade

Rofl.. who knew that such a pretty face could habour such a poisonous attitude for such a young age...

But then again.. not exactly surprising considering your linage either.
I thought the men were crazy sons of a bitch's!

Wouldn't be due to all the inbreeding now would it...

How about you just go fuck yourself cause no one on this planet is going to stick around you long enough for you to even remotely develop a lasting relationship due to your underlying personality. Cept to fuck you and leave you.

Your a troll. A bad seed, and an embarrasement to females everywhere. Its girls.. if I could even call you that, that give us decent women a bad name.

How about you go crawl under your rock and continue living in your delusional world!
Old 04-29-2006, 07:10 AM   #14
persiangurl

i knew this face was familiar

btw jade, why dont u save ur whiny paragraphs for someone who gives a shit

u should get back to your useless jobless life as hardman's cunt, the only contribution u have to society is to offer ur shriveled stretched out twat

how sad

lol
Old 04-29-2006, 02:18 PM   #15
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
somedude.... ur such a sweetie
Thanks PG! You're sweet too!
Old 04-29-2006, 02:55 PM   #16
Tor Inju

Tor Inju has initial reputation

Quote:

i knew this face was familiar

btw jade, why dont u save ur whiny paragraphs for someone who gives a shit

u should get back to your useless jobless life as hardman's cunt, the only contribution u have to society is to offer ur shriveled stretched out twat

how sad

lol

See now, Jade is a sexy woman that any real man would desire. Sex with her would be a wonderful memory one could take to one's death bed.

You on the other hand, given your mental age, well, that would be like pedophilia.

Just pointing that out.
Tor Inju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #17
Tor Inju

Tor Inju has initial reputation

Sweety, while you are not too bad to look at, you are not nearly as attractive as you think you are, even before we get into your personality.

Quote:
good idea tor inju..... kiss the ugly pale ass of the woman you stand a chance with, cuz u know u have no chance iin hell with me

lmao @ jade having to bring people over from rapeclub to defend her looks

HAHahAhahhahahaha

*dead*
Tor Inju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:15 PM   #18
cleanfun4all

Ah, well, it seems PersianGurl is bored again. That's usually when she starts attacking people at random. Given that PG and I have had an informal truce of late, I'll leave it at that.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:07 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm how to introduce myself....
I'm into archery, reading, writing short stories, movies, music...
My favorite plan is getting together with friends and talk about anything while drinking lots of coffee..
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote