Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-20-2010, 02:36 AM   #21
cinahuhy

cinahuhy has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to cinahuhy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I don't think it's a matter of being "unclean," UnFetteredSoul, as rich with the aroma of male work and, by extension, masculinity. Elements that might contribute to this would be motor oil, sawdust, fumes and exhaust (how about trucks' diesel smoke?) or the smell of cardboard (cartons) in a warehouse?

All suggestive of a male environment, and one where a woman is something of a foreign--and vulnerable?--presence.

Yes, good idea. I'm going to pay attention to environmental scents in my stories, now.
Now that you mention it..... I would say it's an oily/dusty/metallic smell I was referring to. A room full of electronic equipment can have a very similar scent as well. Fumes and such are too much, for me anyway.
Not a garage, just a workshop, if you see my point there.

But yeah, I did mean "unclean" as in.... a sex toy would be washed and put away for next time. You may clean your screwdriver end if it gets glue or whatnot on it, but you won't disinfect the handle. So, while it's not filthy dirty, it's not spotless either.

A small element of danger and getting caught, and of course, having some sort of sex in a place "you're not supposed to" chock full of instruments of torture.

Ah.... good times.
cinahuhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #22
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, UnFetteredSoul, it's mechanical atmosphere and tools that represent a kind of "dangerous masculinity"? It can vary with other people. I was just throwing out some ideas, and other people might relate to them in other ways, or not at all. But what you posted is very suggestive.

Let's not forget pliers, wire, snips, clamps, adjustable electrical devices, electrical tape, and so on. I like the idea of the electrician grabbing the girl in basement of the hotel or office building, dragging her into the electrical room, and abusing and raping her on the concrete floor, where her screams can't be heard.

Even better if she was dressed for a fancy event!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:54 AM   #23
cinahuhy

cinahuhy has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to cinahuhy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
So, UnFetteredSoul, it's mechanical atmosphere and tools that represent a kind of "dangerous masculinity"? It can vary with other people. I was just throwing out some ideas, and other people might relate to them in other ways, or not at all. But what you posted is very suggestive.

Let's not forget pliers, wire, snips, clamps, adjustable electrical devices, electrical tape, and so on. I like the idea of the electrician grabbing the girl in basement of the hotel or office building, dragging her into the electrical room, and abusing and raping her on the concrete floor, where her screams can't be heard.

Even better if she was dressed for a fancy event!
That's sort of where I was going with that..... the "dangerous" tools like the ones you listed.

Ah.... the "friendly maintenance man". Even better if he has the tool belt, work boots and hard hat. Ha!

Did you notice my post on the "most humiliating" thread?
Not so much the bar smells, but the atmosphere can be very interesting.

Remind me to tell you about my fully functioning hermaphrodite vampire fantasy sometime. See, you need the vampire's unique abilities like spellbinding and speed.....
cinahuhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
hermaphrodite??!!
I'll bail on that one. I'm strictly straight. I like my victims....very female--make that, feminine!

I forget the girl's name, but the only thing I really liked in Rocky Horror Picture Show was the ingenue in her pink slip. The rest was somewhat amusing, but not salacious for me.

But pretty girls in rugged and dangerous environments, UnFetteredSoul? How about brides taken out onto the rough rocks of the desert at night and raped in their wedding dresses?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #25
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tall guys, not thin, not too hairy, he has to have some meat on him whether muscular or just big. A huge turn on for me is when a guy doesn't hide the fact that he's looking you over, in fact he makes it obvious that he is. He doesn't have to say anything because he knows you know what he wants. I'm not describing at all what I'd want in a bf, just an attacker. This is the guy that would normally disgust you.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #26
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Hum...see her legs turn me on too...of course!!!! Her neck and her lips...yeah... her bob haircut style is very hot IMO.
Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote