Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-01-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default Popular (Need One Male)

[Feel like playing a cheerleader here, though unfortunately I don't have any pics of me in uniform.
Anyway, really what I'm thinking is the male will play a popular/athlete/football player character who's driving me home. Be creative from then on, maybe he offers me popularity if I give him some fun, or instead of driving me home he drives into an alley and has his way with me. Just looking for something fun.]

Popular

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new enviroment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:10 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Driving my dad's silver convertible Porsche, I scored big with a number 10 cheerleader who I barely knew. I was the third highest scorer for my school, yet I get more respect and attention for being an all-rounder soccer player. As she finished her practice, she walked away from the school alone in full uniform. I sure couldn't pass up an opportunity to say hi. It had to be my car because with a quick dialogue, I convinced her I would drive her home.

This girl (damn!) looks about 5'7 with a stylish hairstyle with some bangs in the front. How appropriate; her hair wasn't going to be the only place for the bangs!
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I smile next to you in the car, a sheepish look, rather shy and nervous despite having made the cheer team at this new school. I had accepted your ride but still felt a little awkward there, crossing my pale legs to give an unintentional reveal of my creamy thighs under my skirt.

"Thanks for the ride, it's a drag walking home..."
Old 09-01-2008, 07:00 AM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Haha, the pleasure's on me, believe me", I chuckled.

I sensed an awkward silence about to come.

"So who are you? and are you a cheerleader for tryout? I've never seen you around before."
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

is this thread dead? if it is i might be interested in bringing it back to life
the docter is in

Last edited by darkness; 09-05-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #6
Aida (Slut)
Banned

[Sorry for disappearing, I'm back and consistent if you're still around AWD]

I gave you a nervous smile as I heard your words, feeling the awkwardness as I chuckled as well.

"Yeah, I'm Aida, I'm a new student, just got in the team on tryouts."