Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Lindseysmiles

Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)
Default Incest rape roleplay anyone?

It was a few months ago when they had that conversation .. It was just after I turned 18 and just after mom left. Dad was drunk and inconsolable and as I tried to comfort him he came onto me. It was weird and uncomfortable and kind of gross .. He said some really crude things like "I want to break you make you never ever think of leaving me." and that he wanted me to feel sore used and broken because he blamed ne for moms leaving. He said I needed to suffer like he is suffering to do more chores etc. I don't know why he blamed me.. I got good grades, had good friends, never stayed out past curfew, never even had a boyfriend! I figured he was drunk and upset and would rather not have to confront him so I said when school was out in June I will move into his room and let him do all he said. The next day and for the last two months he didn't say a word about it and I was just as happy to pretend that talk never happened.

Then came this morning before my last day of school. He kissed me on the forehead as I left and said he was looking forward to this day and he couldn't wait to change my world when he came home. This was the first day I wished school would never end. I mean can I back out now? Tell him I was just trying to make him feel better? Maybe I can talk to him because really I did not want all of what he said.. I didn't want any of it! I mean my dad?!? And to hurt ne?!? No way.

I come home and go to my room but it's empty. Furniture gone. My belongings gone. All that was there was a note saying that he moved me into his room. My heart was pounding. This can't be happening. I go into his room and there is a box of my clothes but nothing else of what I owned. On the bed was a sight I couldn't imagine in my worst dreams.. There were tools and toys of sorts the kind that look painful and a note on a box saying "dady will be home at 6 please wear this for me and wait here. I can't wait!". .... (continue with daddy's point of view, the toys and tools laid out, and the clothes which should be cute and showy not overt lingerie but like a tankini or Tshirt and panties or pajamas)
Lindseysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote