Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 11:26 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default A Gymnast's Horror-Filled Adventure - Open to Anyone!

Entering the gymnastics area of the gym in the house that my father owned. I was training for the next gymnastics meet. My father was a well known oil financier but without my knowing he had made some bad investments and he had owed some people some money to people that he didn't have. I didn't know that soon he would have to sell something important to him to make ends meet.

Tying my hair back into a bun I looked into the wall length mirror to see myself in a blue silk leotard that hugged my skin and showed my tight form. I was a little above 5'6" and very athleticly built. The coaches prided me on my muscular arms and legs but they loved how I completed my routines.

Popping a CD into the CD player and hop up onto the balance beam and start to work on one of the routines doing a back flip on it starting the routine and getting lost in the music.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:11 AM   #2
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

I meet her father outside and he tells me where I can find his daughter. I agree to erase his debts and we shake hands before he leaves to abandon his daughter for rest of the day.

I follow the directions upon entering thru front door. I see her finishing a balance beam routine and offer my applause in form of clapping my hands once her feet land on the mat.

"Good job!" I speak up as my clapping comes to end. "I'm a talent scout with the national gymnastic team! Your father wanted my arrival to be a surprise to you!" I really only applauded due to how nice your ass looked in your leotard.

"Would you mind starting over from the top while I take some pictures?" I hold out my iPhone for you to see how I intend to take pictures. Some buyers won't even bid on a girl unless I provide some pictures of the girl.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Hearing some clapping, I turn and see you come in and tell me that you're a talent scout. Turning and looking around, I furrow my eyebrows having never seen you before.

"W...what? N...no...my Dad would've told me..."

Hearing that Dad wanted me to surprise me, I look at you then see you pull out an iPhone "S...sure..." Saying that, I walk over to the corner of the mat "Okay, fine...sure...thanks.."

Listening to the music starting back up again, I furrow my eyebrows, trying to ignore you for the moment as I start the routine over again, this time on the floor exercise.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #4
UnsubKevin

As you walk over to begin another routine, I'm thankful you don't have eyes on the back of your head because my eyes were soaking in the view of your thighs and ass as you walked away from me.

I like the new song as you begin moving to do a floor routine as I begin to take some pictures with my iPhone. "Did you have a favorite to cheer on in the last Olympic games?" I keep up my act for now. I have plans to introduce you to some male gymnast because they have been promised a piece of the action when it comes to your body.

For now, I'm here to toy with you and train you to be an athletic sex slave.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:09 PM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Getting a creepy feeling as you continue to take pictures with your iPhone I bite my lip feeling uneasy. Something wasn't right here. My father would have told me if someone was coming to scout me.

Looking toward the door of the gym, I shrug trying to play it all off as I edged toward it during my routine "I...I don't really know..."
Old 06-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #6
UnsubKevin

"Have you ever had to work hard for anything?" I start to change the subject to how I dislike spoiled children of rich men as I begin to place my body between you and the door. I put the iPhone back into my pants.

"Your father has been living a lie!" I retrieve a compact stick from my pants. It could just be a selfie stick or it could be my weapon of choice. "He ripped me and other men off and now I'm here to erase his debt!" I extend the stick and now have a weapon in my hand.

"Get against the wall, you slut!" I yell and strike the CD player with my stick.