Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Am I The Only One Who Gets Rock Hard for Female Legs?

I'm starting to think that I am.

I've been online years looking for someone who shares my tastes.

I've been a leg lover since my youth. Ever since I started perving on females in my teens, and masturbating, a female's legs are the first thing I look at.

Breasts are the second biggest turn on for me, with a nice arse coming in third.

They all have an effect on my cock, but it is always legs that have the biggest effect.

An attractive face is also mandatory.

In all my years of chatting online I've never found anyone that shares my exact tastes.

As you can tell due to the fact I am posting on this site, I love rape fantasies, especially involving attractive celebs/women who are far out of my league, so to speak. Any woman that is moderately attractive is out of my league, so this covers a lot of females.

I have on the odd occasion met other leg lovers on other sites, but when I bring up the fact that I love degrading/impregnation/rape fantasies, they get all high and mighty, criticising me, and asking how I cannot worship atractive women.

Why should I worship beautiful cockteasing bitches who love to tease men like me, who they mock when they see me looking at them and lusting for them? Not necessarily with words, but by their condescending looks.

I've never had the most success with women, with masturbation and fantasy being my only outlet, which has only exacerbated my love of force in fantasies. I think that love has always been there, but it has been exacerbated over the years due to my lack of success.

Often when I'm out and see an attractive woman in a short skirt/shorts, I get immensely frustrated, as well as turned on, and wish I could have someone to chat to online so that we can discuss which degrading things we would do with teasing bitches, just to release that frustration.

I also have to say that these fantasies are just that - fantasies. I am like everyone else on here in that I would not actually do this for real, and only fantasise about it.

I'm so desperate to find someone who I can chat to about this, someone who shares my tastes.

I often just have hate wanks alone while looking at pics, but I would love to have an online wank partner to chat about what we would do with attractive celebs/women while looking at their pics.

I apologise to anyone who has had to read through this, but this is one of my main outlets....

My contact details are in my signature, and if anyone out there is a leg lover, please get in touch using those details. I'm easily reachable as I have Yahoo on my phone. It may also be worth sending me a PM on here.

As an extra note, I'm from the UK.

If possible, I would like to use this thread as an outlet as well for my current frustrations. For example at the moment I am lusting for this cockteasing bitch and her immensely attractive legs -

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

You do gotta like the sexy legs of a sexy lady/potential victim!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Irina-Shayk-Favorite-Things.jpg (13.6 KB, 342 views)
Old 06-23-2015, 08:43 AM   #3
SaintGremory

SaintGremory has initial reputation

Theres no doubt about it legs our hot. Normally thats what you see if a womans wearing a short skirt. Its what first entices you to hey what else does this woman have.
SaintGremory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

No you are not! Some of my favorite fantasy Celeb rape victim favorites are because of their legs.
Such as
Heidi Klum

Jennifer Aniston

Holly Sonders

Carrie Underwood
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:32 PM   #5
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent, thanks for the replies! I didn't expect to hear back here from anyone.

Excellent pics above by the way, they sent a huge surge up my cock as I analysed them, what a load of cockteasing bitches.

This is the the slut that has my lustful eye at the moment, Vanessa Hudgens and her legs -

I'm really desperate to have an in-depth chat online with another leg lover about cockteasing sluts such as the ones posted so far in this thread....

If anyone shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the category of insanely rapeable with legs that won't quit is Adriana Lima...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 82243e13b40e407385abfa16c2a7c3c4.jpg (6.5 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg article-2097338-119AAB7A000005DC-492_634x437.jpg (16.6 KB, 292 views)

Last edited by somedude; 06-29-2015 at 05:58 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:03 PM   #7
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
In the category of insanely rapeable with legs that won't quit is Adriana Lima...
Truly excellent, smooth legs. Ideally I go for shapelier thighs but Adriana has just enough tone on her thighs.

Old 07-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #8
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

Legs, thighs, asses, stomachs, breasts, arms, hands, mouths, eyes and hair on certain women get me hard and thinking about rape.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #9
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation
Default I'm a leg guy too

Hey guys,

Yeah, I've always been a leg guy for as long as I can remember. Breasts are second place in my opinion. Because I'm attracted to a a girl's legs first always. Below is an example of the type of legs I enjoy looking at. I like them long, smooth, and really pale. Unlike most guys here, I like them a little bit of hair on them as well. Not too much though. Too much hair looks like a guy's legs. LOL. But tiny little specks of hair on a girl's legs are a huge turn on.

Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Last night I stopped by one of my favorite restaurants for a gourmet burger and the hostess was wearing a tight, short skirt and had very nice long legs! Wonder what she would have thought of what I was thinking about her...
Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #11
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
Last night I stopped by one of my favorite restaurants for a gourmet burger and the hostess was wearing a tight, short skirt and had very nice long legs! Wonder what she would have thought of what I was thinking about her...
I often think that when I see a teasing slut in a short outfit ...here in the UK I saw a pretty young legal age teen in a pair of short shorts earlier, magnificent shapely thighs on the teasing bitch, clearly knew what she was up to.

In terms of celebs, today my lustful gaze is focused on Kristen Bell and her shapely thighs, the teasing slut knows what she's up to -

If anyone else shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Last edited by UK_ThighLover; 07-17-2015 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I'm in more of a Julia Lescova mood today for a rapeable celebrity with great legs!
Old 07-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #13
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
I'm in more of a Julia Lescova mood today for a rapeable celebrity with great legs!
I don't blame you mate, just look at those pins on her, slim but with enough shape, and not too skinny.

I saw a couple of real beauties earlier today, must have been very early 20's, fuck they looked delicious. Looked out the window but couldn't see their legs as the view was obstructed and people saw me looking, caught in the act!

I'm in the mood for the shapely-thighed Emmanuelle Chriqui today, this teasing slut knows what she's doing, and knows full well she's teasing leg lovers like myself -

If anyone else shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Last edited by UK_ThighLover; 07-22-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:36 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I've wanted to have my wicked way with Emmanuelle Chriqui since I first saw her on "Entourage"! The lady has legs and other assets too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5227-emmanuelle-chriqui.jpg (7.8 KB, 207 views)
Old 07-23-2015, 01:49 PM   #15
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
I've wanted to have my wicked way with Emmanuelle Chriqui since I first saw her on "Entourage"! The lady has legs and other assets too...
Oh indeed, those fulsome breasts, and that pretty face....she definitely inspires bad thoughts, the teasing bitch .

Old 07-24-2015, 02:51 PM   #16
jonmedway

jonmedway Level 3 (300+)jonmedway Level 3 (300+)jonmedway Level 3 (300+)jonmedway Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to jonmedway

im and ass man myself but i do find the inside of the upper thigh a major turn on when im down on a lady
jonmedway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:41 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I think it is time for some more sexy legs! Keir Wohlman's legs...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xnews2-keir-alexa-wohlman-jr05_imagesia-com_j7b3.jpg (5.7 KB, 183 views)
Old 05-29-2016, 06:16 PM   #18
trevrep

trevrep has initial reputation

No doubt about it. The ass/leg/feet combo is one of the best things about a slut. Especially if she's older but refuse to let mother nature get the best of her by staying toned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN08744.jpg (11.9 KB, 129 views)
trevrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're not the only one, I do love women legs, and women feet actually.

I remember a character in a James Bond Movie (probably Goldeneye). She used to kill men during sex by strangling them with her legs. She watched them suffocate with a sparkled eye. Death by strangulation has been an arousing idea to me ever since I have seen this old Alfred Hitchcok movie which name I forgot. I believe it was a black and white movie and the first murder scene has a women being powerfuly strangled on a chair with a tie. The helpless expression of terror in her eyes and the complete absence of struggling on her behalf made the idea of dominating strangulation somehow sexy to me. Also women legs kinda symbolizes grace to me. Grace means the ability of managing day to day obligations without a single effort. The way light women legs travel on the floor is kinda sureel and make them forever higher than men, aestheticaly speacking.

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #20
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote