Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Bad Neighbors (Part 1)

Carrie and John recently moved in to a new neighborhood. It was a smaller town, just out side the big city. Most of the people there were employed by the nearby, pharmaceutical company. It was the same for John. He had just been hired as a lower level supervisor. As luck would have it, they had just moved in a few doors down from two of the company's higher grade, scientists. Their names were Shawn and Mandy. They seemed like a very, nice couple. Actually, they were the first to welcome them to the neighborhood. They even invited them to a pool party at their home, on Saturday.

Carrie, as well as John were instantly struck with Mandy's beauty. Who would have pictured a scientist looking like that? She had long, curly, brunette hair, an hourglass shape, and a dark, perfect tan.

"How do you stay so tan," Carrie had asked.

Carrie was not, real white, but was due for some sun. She had brown hair, and some of the most beautiful, green eyes. She also possessed that wonderfully erotic, girl-next-door, look. It seemed to make all the men's heads turn.

"I have a tanning bed at my home, you should come use it sometime," Mandy replied.

"Oh, I don't know. I would not want to impose like that."

"Don't be silly,' Mandy said, 'Tell you what, come over tomorrow, and you can tan before the Saturday's party."

"Ok, I guess I could use a tan," Carrie replied.

"It's settled then. I'm off tomorrow, so just come over around 10 in the morning."

That night Mandy and Shawn were in bed discussing Carrie's visit.

"I saw the way you looked at Carrie, you want to fuck her don't you?" Mandy inquired.

"I don't think it was just me, Baby, your eyes did some roaming too," Shawn said.

"Well, I have some plans, and we can have her just where we want her," Mandy replied with a devilish grin.

"I want her on her knees, looking up at me with those green eyes."

Mandy reached over and felt Shawn's cock, growing under her palm.

"I bet you do. Tell you what,' Mandy said, "Come home early tomorrow, and make sure the camera is ready."

"You got it, Babe. Now how about you climb over here and ride this cock?"

She patted his thigh and kissed his forehead.

"No, no, I want you to save that load for Carrie. Now turn off the light and go to bed."

"Damn," he muttered but smiled and rolled over.

As Shawn was headed out the door that morning, he noticed Mandy, shaking a bottle of tanning lotion, at the counter. A little brown bottle sat beside her. He eased up behind her.

"What are you doing there, Girl?" he asked. "Isn't that a bottle of that experimental, aphrodisiac your team was working on?

"Actually, it's finished, but no one knows." Mandy replied "I told them that it was worthless, and we were giving up, then I smuggled the supply home. The stuff works better than we expected, goes right through the pores. I'm putting it in Carrie's tanning lotion."

"You sadistic, little slut," he said squeezing her ass.

"That's why you love me. We're two of a kind. Now run off to work, and don't be late. I don't know how long I can keep her aroused"

"I wouldn't worry about that," he said, smacking her ass and kissing her goodbye. "Your a hard one to deny."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie arrived on time, then the girls had some Mojitos
and chatted for a while.

Carrie was wearing a loose, blue, sweat shirt and jeans.

'There goes that girl-next-door, look, getting me all wet,' Mandy thought.

She stood up. "Let me show you to the tanning room," she said taking Carrie's hand and leading her to the room.

"You can put your clothes in that chair, and I left you some tanning lotion on the bed."

Carrie picked up the bottle, popped the cap and smelled.

"It smells wonderful, thank you," Carrie said.

"I have plenty, so make sure you use a lot, and all over. You wouldn't want to burn. The bed is set for 15 minutes. When you get undressed, holler, and I will put some on your back"

Mandy left, actually to go to the adjoining room, and make sure make the video camera was next to the hidden, peephole.

Carrie removed her clothes and admired her body in the mirror. Then after she began appling the lotion to the parts she could reach, she called for Mandy.

Mandy walked in and whistled. "Damn, your a good looking girl, Carrie."

Carrie blushed. "I guess I don't look too bad,' she said, 'It'll be nice to get rid of these tan lines. Maybe John will look at me more. He has been so obsessed with this new job, we haven't had relations in probably 8 months."

Mandy, pouring the lotion into her palms, smiled at thought. 'Perfect. I bet she is going to be so tight.'

"That's just terrible, Sweetheart," Mandy replied, "I need a good, hard cock every few days...And Shawn, he can hit all the right places. Does he at least let you suck his cock?"

"Oh no," Carrie replied with a shudder, "I would never do that."

"You mean you have never sucked a man's cock?"

"Nnn...no," Carries replied, shocked that it was such a surprising, revelation."

"Oh, it's a wonderful feeling of control, Girl. You would love it. Maybe I'll show you how it's done sometime." Having finished up, Mandy gave Carrie a sharp smack on the ass. "Ok, All yours. I'll check on you in a little while. Sometime another's eyes can better tell if your burning too much."

As Mandy left, Carrie rubbed the little, red mark on her ass. 'I'm not sure about that woman,' she thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie closed her eyes, drifting off to a short nap. The thoughts of sex, that Mandy had left her with, would not leave her mind. As she sweat, she began to get very horny. Her hand wandered to her breasts. The nipples were hard, swollen and aroused. They sprang back and forth to her touch. She felt wetness between her thighs. It was more than just sweat. As she dreamed, her other hand drifted down, cupping her sex. It felt hot, as if burning with fever. Spreading her thighs, she moved a timid finger to her clit. Touching the erect bud, made her open her lips and gasp.

"Uhhh," she moaned. Her fingers dug deeper, slipping into the tight opening below. It was so wet... sticky. She moaned again, imagining the finger was John's cock. Her lips parted. She moved her tongue, picturing herself sucking a thick, hard cock for the first time.

The tanning bed's lid was not all the way down. Mandy watched from the camera's viewfinder. She licked her lips, digging her hand into the waistband of her grey, sweat shorts. 'Once she gets good and worked up, she will be mine.'

Carrie was bending her knees, thrusting up her pelvis, furiously tossing her brown hair, and vibrating her fingers across her aroused clit.

Mandy was at the doorway watching her. She walked over, shut off the bed, and sat next to her. Carrie jumped in embarrassed surprise.

"I...I...I," Carrie stammered.

"It's quite alright," Mandy said ignoring her, and reaching for the bottle of tanning cream. "It has ben a long time. Your body is in need." As Mandy talked, she began spreading the lotion over Carrie's shoulders and back.

She was now sitting up, her back to Mandy. Reaching around, Mandy began to caress the lotion over Carrie's sensitive breasts. Carrie couldn't help but moan and lean farther back into Mandy.

"You have such young, pert breasts, Carrie," Mandy said tweaking the nipples.

Carrie was confused. She had never had a woman come on to her. In her aroused state, the idea became appealing. While dazed, Mandy had slipped her hand down between her flushed sex petals. The lotion was being spread over her clitoris.

Mandy leaned over whispering in Carrie's ear, "You are so hot, Carrie. Imagine my finger is a hard, throbbing cock, driving into your wet, aching sex."

"But Mandy...It's not righ...Ohhhh"

"That's it Carrie, feel your cunt tighten over the length of that cock," Mandy teased.

Shawn had arrived, and was at the doorway observing, and rubbing the growing, bulge in his trousers.

Mandy pulled Carrie's head back and holding her chin, presses her mouth to hers.

Carrie mumbled beneath the kiss, "No, muph,nnnph."

Mandy's tongue was driving deep into her throat, while bending her back and over her lap. Carrie was spreading her legs, humping back against Mandy's fingers. The finger was driving her wild. She could not help herself. Suddenly, two fingers left her cunt and were joined by a third. The three fingers began to lightly slap her erect clit. They increased in tempo and force.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh!" she moaned.

Mandy teased her, "You gonna come for Mandy, Carrie?"

She was almost there, when Mandy stopped, slipping the three fingers deep into her sex and holding them there.

"Well look who's here, Carrie."

Carrie looked up to find Shawn removing his trousers. She was unable to react, with Mandy's fingers holding her on the brink of orgasm.

Mandy began to move her fingers again as she talked. Shawn was stroking his growing erection at Carrie's face. "I bet you have never seen another man's cock. Shawn has a handsome cock, doesn't he?"

Carrie was mesmerized by the cock. It was thicker and longer than her husbands. The tip glistened with a shiny drop of pre-cum. The veins along its length pulsed like a flexing muscle.

Mandy pushed her off the tanning bed, down to her knees. "We want you to suck it, Carrie."

She had removed her shirt and knelt behind Carrie.

Confused with her feelings, Carrie tried to shake it of. She needed to end this, now. "Look Mandy, I can't.... I need to go..."

Mandy pressed her naked breasts into Carrie's back, then slipped her lotion coated, fingers back into her empty cunt. "You want to cum, don't you Carrie? Go ahead, don't be scared. I will show you how."

She was unable to say no, due to the burning arousal in her sex. She opened her mouth.

"That's it, Girl,' Mandy said, "Take your tongue and lick it. Taste the salty tip. Now, take the head in your mouth, purse your lips together and suck."

Shawn moaned.

"Look up at him. Let him see your eyes. See how powerful it feels? Feel it throb?"

Shawn grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head down farther.

"Let him guide you." It went deeper.

She coughed and spit, pre-cum splashing over his cock. "Relax your throat, swallow when he pushes in."

She squirmed but it was no use. He was going to fuck her throat regardless. He eased back, pulling her with him. Now, he was on his back and her ass was in the air. Mandy took the opportunity to pick up the lotion and pour the remaining contents into Carrie's sex. While she gagged on Shawn's cock, Mandy began forcing her fingers into Carrie's cunt. It made a sloppy sound as the lotion mixed with Carrie's own lubrication. Two fingers, three, four, then her thumb. She was fisting Carrie, and the whore beneath her was enjoying it.

Carrie was rocking back, trying to get more of the fist. It was rubbing right against her g-spot. Driving her crazy with unwanted lust. The orgasm shook her body, making her cry out over the shaft in her throat. Of course, that sent just the right vibrations, to Shawn's cock, causing it to expand and twitch.

Carrie's juice soaked Mandy's arm, all the way up to her elbow. She saw Shawn rise up and jerk. Quickly, she got up, took Carrie by the hair and began forcing it up and down Shawn's pole. Then just as quickly, she stopped, and held Carrie's head still.

"Look up, Honey. Look up at us. You feel that, Baby? He's going to cum. I want you to look at us and swallow it all."

The force of Shawn's explosion took her by surprise. It shot down her flexing throat, then began to rapidly fill her mouth. They wouldn't let go of her head. She had to swallow or choke. They laughed when they saw her throat flex again, reluctantly, swallowing the copious amount of Shawn's sperm.

Mandy pulled Carrie's head up and gave her a long, wet kiss, rolling her tongue in the remainder of Shawn's cum, then using it to push more down her throat. She then looked up at Shawn, smiling, cum dripping off her lips. "Let's get her in the bedroom before the lotion wears off."

Carrie found herself lifted, carried to the adjoining room, and placed on the bed. The lotion was still rolling around in her sex. Mandy's fist had forced it deep into her flesh. She tossed her head, scissoring her legs on the covers, moaning in heat.

"Just look at her Shawn, she needs some dick. Turn the camera over here, then watch, and get hard."

She removed the remainder of her clothes and climbed up over the struggling housewife. She took Carrie's hands and held them up over her head. Gazing into those lust filled, green eyes, she kissed her again. This time Carrie kissed back. Mandy rubbed her hard nipples against Carrie's. She maneuvered her knee into the girls damp crotch, grinding, till she ground right back.

I've got her there again, Shawn. come over here and feed her that cock."

Deep in her mind, she knew it was wrong. 'What would her husband say?' Still she could not deny the need of her cunt. She sucked the cock right in, trying to remember what she was taught.

Mandy pulled Shawn's shaft aside and straddled Carrie's face, using her legs to pin her arms down. Carrie found herself staring right up into Mandy's manicured cunt. The descended lips were moist and swollen. She could smell the aroma of her arousal.

Shawn had moved to the end of the bed.

"Hand me her ankles, Honey"

She took Carries ankles and pulled them up, spreading them wide in the process. "Here comes that cock you wanted. It's gonna be a thick one, so just scream into my cunt all you want."

Shawn rubbed his head in the petals a few moments, then drove the full length of his shaft into Carries tunnel. Mandy struggled to hold her legs, as she wriggled and screamed. The scream was soon, muffled by the pressure of Mandy's cunt on Carries face. Shawn leaned over and kissed his wife as he ploughed into Carrie's helpless body, again and again.

As the lust took over, her legs were released, and she started pushing her feet into the covers, arching her back, and slamming her crotch into Shawn's. She was also, feverishly lapping away at Mandy's cunt.

"Right there, Baby,' Mandy moaned, ' Right there. Make me cum!" She came hard, flooding Carrie's innocent face.

Mandy leaned over and rested her head on Carrie's belly. She could feel and hear the force of Shawn's cock, as it plunged into the young girl. She watched his shaft, coated in girl cum, drive deeper and harder. The body below her quivered in another orgasm. Shawn had cum too. The soupy mess of his sperm now dripped from their union.

Carrie had almost passed out from her orgasm. She was barely awake.

"Bring the camera over here, Shawn, quickly." She began to scoop up the cum from Carrie's still open, pussy and dribble it into the girl's lips. "I want a close up of this." Unconsciously, Carrie was swallowing the cum with a smile, then licking each of Mandy's goo-covered, fingers. "Just look at that girl-next-door, face covered in cum. She'll do anything to keep her hubby from seeing that."

Mandy had that devilish grin again, "Why don't you invite the boys to our pool party? I think our little neighbor here will experience her first gangbang."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackmail, drugged, fisting, force throat, rape