Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #801
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm thrusting. Hard. Lost in the fight. Having to grab at her wrists constantly, dodging snapping teeth whenever I want to lean in to bite her, to taste her, to slap her. She caught me a few times with small bites, mainly on my hand. All i do is groan each time they pierce my flesh. And why shouldn't I, I have always loved the fight more than anything. Since I started as a street urchin and clawed my way into crime lord, I have lived by the struggle. Defeating men tougher than me with brains, and men smarter than me with toughness. No woman is going to stop me from enjoying her body. Even if she defends to her last breath. I simply hold on tightly, hands gripping her hips, I almost swear I feel the strong bone crumbling under my hands.

"Pet." I speak without looking up, without breaking my stare into her eyes. you have to stare, to let them know that nothing they do does more than excite you. Even when a nail scores a deep slash. "You want to punish her. I can feel it. Why do you want to break this fine philly?"
Old 05-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #802
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Difficult, difficult question. I don't want to admit to myself that I could enjoy anything about this. And lying to you would be impossible. I couldn't make myself do it. Besides, you are paying me some attention for once, maybe will give me a precious glimpse inside your mind. I always did love to know what makes people themselves, and in your case - well, I also want to know why I feel for you as I do. Why do I crave this monster? Why does a simple word from you make me melt?

"Pet guesses.. it's.. because she's there. Or no, because she resists? It isn't sure. All your pet knows is the slut has to suffer, that you enjoy it, and seeing you happy turns your pet on more than anything. That's its purpose, why you chose it to be your female half, an extension of you." I take a nervous breath and ask. "Why do you like to break them, master?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #803
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I don't. They just break. I always was too rough with my toys." Smirking down at the thing I have underneath me. "I," Punching the woman in the throat, her eyes bug out and she starts to cough, even while I rape her. Harder and faster this time. "Like." Grabbing one of her fingers, the middle one, and bending it back until it snaps, giving me a wordless howl that makes me fuck her faster, "The." Slapping the slut across the face, hard enought htat her lip splits and I see a perfect drop of blood spiralling away in the air. "Sounds." Biting down on her tit, hard enough that she arches and I taste in my mouth. "They." In one smooth motion I pull out, flip the bitch over and ram my cock into her ass. Slowly she starts to sob. Great, uncontrollable sobs that rack her entire body. "Make." Arm wrapping around her throat, arching her back while still driving down. Right to the point where any more pressure would break her in half.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #804
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I flinch back and watch in horror the litany of abuse you inflict on her, seemingly as easy for you as one, two, three, rape. Finally, you have her arched in a U shape and are ramming into her ass, while she sobs in sheer overwhelming agony, bubbles of spit landing on the arm you have wrapped tight around her throat. I feel horrible. True, part of me had wanted to see her suffer - a little. I like to tease and taunt, hurt without leaving a mark. Play-fight them into submission. I'm still an awfully tame creature - or thought I was - whereas you..

I lean forward and kiss the pretty thing full on the mouth. Destroyed, she doesn't even try to bite. My forehead presses against hers, giving what comfort I can.

"Master, that was horrible, appalling.. and.. and yet a part of your pet.. liked it." A shudder runs throughout my body at the admission. "Pet is.. afraid it is evil. It should not lust for you when you do things like this.. should it..?" I shudder once more, fitfully stroking the victim's hair. She seems miles away, staring into space, still making those sickening sobs.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #805
the savage
Privileged Member

"I am pretty sure I explained something to you." Hitting you across the face, hard enough that you nearly collapse next to the simpering pile that so recently was an tough minded woman. They never do last long. Shrugging mentally, there are plenty of third worlders that will happily come to places like this seeking jobs. And when they vanish, well, that's just life. There will always be replacements.

Grabbing your hair, I pull you face to face with me. You try to focus on my eyes, but they are too close to actually let you. "Evil is limited to humans. You are not human. You are less. And I am not human, I am more." Shaking you side to side. "So do you understand? There is nothing evil happening in this room."
Old 05-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #806
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Curse me for blurting out how I felt and not watching my words. Or concentrating too much on talking in the dehumanized third person you insist on, and not enough on the rest. Now I've hurt your feelings.

At least that slap shocked me out of the frightening urge to screw your brains out. Impossible to feel horny when in pain.

"Master! You didn't think your pet was calling you evil?" I fling my arms around your neck, pulling you even closer to me for a moment. "Nothing you do could be wrong, however horrible. How could it? You're - you're master!" This iron clad logic convinces me, if nobody else. I squeeze you one more time before letting go, letting you feel the simple acceptance, affection.

"But, but pet's feelings terrify it. It never hurt a fly before becoming yours. Now all it can think of is it wants to be just like you. It has heard some pets start to resemble their masters, but never expected it to apply here."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-12-2012, 07:20 AM   #807
the savage
Privileged Member

You don't reason with thing you think are inferior to you. Or at least with ones that are inferior and are completely incapable of causing any harm. You just impose your will and the punishment until the behavior that is wrong is gone. And if they never figure it out, then you dispose of them. Unwanting touching, attempts to reason with me, even affection. These are all wrong behaviors. Grabbing your hands I peel them off my body. And not gently either. Pushing back until they are on the edge of snapping. You can keep them there for some time, a very long time. Until I see tears flowing from your eyes. Every time you tried to speak I would give another jerk, silencing you.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #808
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Mast-?" A hard jerk. "Wha-?" Another. I fall silent, not understanding what you want from me. The confusion, coupled with the pain of your grip, forces tears from my eyes. Is he mad at me for how I feel? Not enough affection? Too much? Angry because his brutalization of this woman is stirring disturbing emotions in me? Maybe. You certainly didn't seem happy when I confessed part of me liked it.

I'm not happy either. I'm afraid of myself.

The only one experiencing any relief here is the slut, the thing that is inferior to you and even to me. And she's just relieved that you stopped pounding her asshole. That shows a remarkable lack of gratitude and a complete absence of taste. Like this isn't the pinnacle of her ambition in life. Why, I'd like to - but no. You're hurting me too much for that.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #809
the savage
Privileged Member

I could snap the bone. It would be so easy. Your hands are small, delicate. And it might actually drive home the fact that I do not care about you. But for now, I decide not to. Simply because I like the fact that you seem to enjoy brutalizing others. It is something to nurture. At the last possible moment before it snaps, I let your hand go and turn, stalking out of the room. Leaving the broken woman there, with you sitting on the bed. She isn't running anywhere and you won't. It is like there is an invisible leash stretching between us. One you willingly maintain. Strange creature.

I stalk out to the new head and sit him down for a few new detials. First and foremost, he answersto me. I don't want him getting the big head like the last owner. HE put on airs, like he was my equal. As if the king of crime and a mere flesh peddler can be equal. I take a portion of his money, can visit the whores whenever I please. In exchange he gets to distribute the rest as he sees fit, and takes my leavings when I am done with them. And I also lay down rules. About punishment. "Creature, come here and demonstrate on the bitch how we deal with disloyalty in my organization."
Old 06-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #810
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I stare after you, rubbing my sore hands. How is it possible to fear someone and want them so much at the same time? You just jerked your pants back up and stalked out without a word, knowing your property will handle things. You trust me. Which means, on some level, you do know.

I pull the establishment's newest sex toy to me and hold her, rocking gently for a while. "It's ok, baby. This pet'll be as gentle on you as she can. But master's wishes come first. He wants his pet to act mean." Can't hurt for the stupid slut to think I'm on her side.

But I'm not on her side; I'm on nobody's side but ours. I've come a long way from my early attempts to befriend every slave I met. I thought we were all equals and could be friends. Now I know differently. I belong to the most important person in the world, who lets me be his own sex-pet. Making you happy is all that matters, which means nobody else has any status. They are worthless, either pieces of flesh to serve your lusts or obstructions to be destroyed. Or necessary tools, like the man you're grooming for this position. I despise him for not being you. If he displeases you, I'll kill him myself. Slowly.

I perk up, every part of my body quivering, at the sound of your voice calling me to you. I knew you wouldn't forget about me! I disentangle the slut from me, remembering just in time that I'm pretending to be her friend and shouldn't snap at her. I grip her hair and coax her to follow me. She stumbles after me. I don't slow down for her. With a hard shove, I force her to her knees in front of the new boss. From your seat behind her, you have a nice view of her ass, of the bruises growing visible there.

I still have hold of her hair. I jerk up on it, yanking her head side to side, fixing the boss with a happy look. "Here is the house's newest product." I force her head right back now, twisting my grip in her hair to turn it to one side then the other. "This was a person until it displeased master. Now-" I wind up and deliver a tremendous slap across her face. With my other hand gripping her hair, it's agony. She chokes and coughs, probably too sore for a decent scream. I let go her hair, look with disinterest at the strands that came off in my hand, and brush them off to one side. "Now it is product."

I grab her hand where you broke one of her fingers, making sure he can see - and you too. This demonstration is for his benefit, but it's for your pleasure. I squeeze and twist her broken middle finger, slowly, drawing out the agony. She grabs at me, paws me, babbling nonsense, moaning from the pain. I ignore that, looking right in his eyes. "Get a good look at her injuries. Did you hear her screams earlier? The wages of disloyalty. And this is just a stupid slut who didn't know any better. The price YOU will pay if you step out of line will make this look like a loving kiss." I throw her to the floor and kick her in the gut, once, twice, three times. Actually it isn't very hard given that I'm not wearing anything. But she moans and cries anyway.

I watch him staring down at her. Enough of the stick. Carrot time. "Wanted her for a long time, haven't you?" I say, with a knowing smile. He seems startled, as if I'd read his mind rather than pick up the obvious signs. "But she was out of your reach. The boss's daughter. And you never did anything about it, did you? Now master is here five minutes and she's here at your feet, yours for the taking. That's because he does what you never could. When you stick with him, your problems go away. Your desires come to you. Think about that." With that, I retreat and kneel next to you, luxuriating in your closeness. The chump looks well and truly convinced. And more than ready for some alone time with his new merchandise.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 06-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #811
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch the slow torture, not really anything that I would call the same name, but at least you are causing the creature pain. Some pain. Nothing like what I did to her. She couldn't even move, not even several minutes after I left her there. Normally they are starting to get back to their feet. At least after the first time. My teeth are showing as you drop her at the feet of the new manager. Telling him that she is his. Not that he could have kept himself from doing something like that anyway. You have to sample the merchandise every so often. Hell, I know his late unlamented predecessor did. Nobody goes into the whoring business if they aren't going to fuck.

I growl at you as you lean against me. Always wanting to touch me. Always wanting to have some sort of reassurance from me. That I actually like you. No, I don't like you. I don't like people. Not even one of them. They are things, all of them. And my sexual slaves are just walking pleasure centers. TO be used only as long as they continue to amuse me. I wrap my hand around your neck. Squeezing down. Holding your head in a lock as I back out of the whorehouse. "I'll bring this one back for several days later. Let her get a taste of others."
Old 06-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #812
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I just have time to wave a farewell to the former lesbian call girl we brought with us. She is on her knees, pleading with us to take her away from here. I feel so sorry for - no I don't! I mustn't feel bad for any of them, I mustn't!

"Think he'll be trouble?" I ask you quietly, walking in step with you. You always seem to be squeezing or grabbing me, letting me know your strong hands could crush me at any moment. As if I don't know. "He seems more reliable than the big man so far. Did pet do okay dealing with that bad slut? And.. master, what did you mean about.. bringing back?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 06-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #813
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes narrow. that sound suspiciously like a question. I have had enough of those from something that isn't human. So tired of that. I can't take it anymore. Without a word I turn around, gripping you by the back of the neck. Dragging you back into the house, I fling you back at the feet of the new owner. "This thing is strange. Seems to think there is some sort of relationship with me. Let it service a few here for awhile."
Old 06-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #814
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I roll to a halt on the floor at the man's feet. Sure, I hear your words, but they make no sense. Of course we have a relationship: you own me, I try to please you, you reject me. And you want to leave me to be raped by strangers? As if I'm some prey creature like the ones I lured for you? I get to my knees beside the other man, trying to suppress tears. I mustn't beg; you wouldn't like it.

"Your pet is sorry if it displeased you, master. It will do as you want it to. Just please come claim it back soon. It'll pine to death without you."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 06-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #815
the savage
Privileged Member

I walk out, leaving you to the devices of the men in the brothel. Letting them use you, drive home just how little I care about the creature. It needed to learn and apparently pain was confused with adoration in it's mind. SO abandonment will probably have a better effect. When I come back, it should have been raped into the right frame of mind.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #816
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I must not cry, I mustn't. Have to show you that I accept your right to do whatever you think is best. It's a difficult feat, though, holding myself together as I watch you walk out on me. Abandon me.

You're leaving me to one of my worst fears, the fate you often threatened to consign me to permanently. An unfamiliar, poorly-lit whorehouse full of desperate women and their uncaring keepers, doomed to unending rapes by men I don't know. And worse, being separated from the love of my life! It's so cruel that I finally learned the purpose of my existence (and that delusion is cemented firmly in my mind now, labeled as destiny), only to be kept from him.

With my lips trembling and my eyes feeling tight, unable to comprehend the vast scale of the emotions rampaging through me, I look up at the brothel-manager.

He is glaring at me. "You. Pakhan's pet. The boss leaves you to spy on me, didn't he? Fucking answer me."

"I.. can't tell you that." Because I don't know, and now he has made me wonder about that. "But, but please don't be afraid of me. I won't tell him lies or make you look bad. We want you to succeed here, make him a lot of money. I told you, if you're on his side, things will go well for you. I can be helpful too." I sit up and beg for him, forcing a smile onto my lips. Always look cute, harmless, friendly.

He snorts. Contempt, good. I'm not a threat. "What is a little robinja good for besides get fucked?"

"Ideas. I have a lot of ideas. And I can do accounts. And besides, master wants me to get f-fucked. I think he likes me to be used by strangers." I shiver a little. "He wants me to learn to cause pain too, so if any of your customers are masochists.. please send me to them."

I look away from him and find myself face to face with the former manager's daughter, now enjoying a drastic change in circumstances. She is pale, still in pain, with her makeup smeared by tears. Despite that, her hatred is obvious.

"Oh, and one more thing." I catch his eye again and grin with a little more confidence. "I can train your new slave.."

-----------------------

It has been an interesting day. Dmitri leans back in his chair. Have to trade this in for a recliner now. One with real leather. He can afford it.

He spares a glance for Zoya on the floor. She is slumped in a heap with whip and cane marks all over her skin and one broken finger in a splint. She looks up at him, fearing something more. He smiles to himself. Ah, Zoya. He had been furious at first when the boss had dragged her off for himself, just as Dmitri had forced his cock inside the cunt he'd dreamed of for years. And the injuries he'd left her with were a little extreme, marring the beauty Dmitri coveted for himself. But those will heal while the other effects linger. And what excellent effects they are. Always too good for his love before, now she actually begs for his attentions, knowing the boss is so much worse.

And watching her together with the boss's little pet psychopath was fascinating. The hatred between them, spilling over into a catfight - and the speed with which the pet subdued her. One second Zoya was spitting insults and scratching with the full force of her nails. The next, she was face down on the floor with one arm twisted behind her, a knee pressed in her back and her hair being yanked backwards. Good. She needs the humiliation if she's to learn to be his slave. To learn to love him as her master, not disdain him as her inferior. If she doesn't learn, in a week's time she will be an abused whore indistinguishable from the others. Dmitri knows other eyes are watching him for any sign of weakness. He intends to run this place well, not squander it like the fat man did. That means every asset working for him with no disobedience tolerated.

He wonders about that pet. So cheerful and friendly, it seems bizarrely out of place in someone he assumes didn't have any choice in her fate. She's loyal to the boss, that much is obvious, but there's something more there. This thing is strange, the boss said before, seems to think it has some sort of a relationship with me. And the look on her face when he left.. oh hell no, surely not. Is she in love with him? With the man whose subordinates routinely call him "the psycho cunt-killer" behind his back? That's too fucking much. He laughs aloud, causing Zoya to look up fearfully.

Yes, it is about time to try Zoya out again. See if the beating he had the pet administer her has softened her attitude any. He gets a grip on her hair, slips the other hand between her legs and lifts her by her head and pussy, flinging her on the bed. Without wasting a moment, he spears into her bald cunt. He ordered the pet to wax it for him earlier while he watched. That was beautiful to see. And the caning afterwards, on her bald pussy lips.. he even began to feel bad for his slave. He doesn't want her to suffer, just to love him. And she will. If even the boss can find someone who will happily stay in the palm of his hand, Dmitri thinks, then anything is possible.

Zoya begins weeping as he fucks her with short, abrupt strokes. She'll learn, he knows that now. Yes, that pet is making herself useful. Especially so right this moment..

-----------------------

The brothel isn't very busy tonight. Even for a weeknight I would have expected there to be more customers. However, eventually most of the merchandise has got taken out to be used. And so have I.

This man could be anyone. He looks just like some anonymous businessman, dark haired and faintly handsome with the beginnings of a paunch, the type who could have a wife and kids at home. And he is here, at a sleazy brothel, paying for sex with a woman; any woman. I have no doubt he doesn't care if his piece of ass for the evening wants to be here. He is a rapist, plain and simple, without even the guts to catch his own prey. The difference from my master is enormous.

But I'm just a pet, no need to protest against these things, so I give him an awkward smile and let the bouncer lead me to the room where this man will rape me for the house's profit. The bouncer strokes my cheek as he leaves. A couple of the employees here have started doing that. I don't know if they realize they're doing it. I turn to the customer and prepare for this.

He's on me quickly, grabbing my wrists, and forces me back towards the bed. Knowing he doesn't speak any English, and my knowledge of the language is still almost nothing with my master making no attempt to teach me, communication could be difficult. This, though, I understand fully. He wants to believe he's raping me. I like that thought, without really knowing why. I struggle in his grip and make little pleading sounds, just hard enough to turn him on without really trying to escape.

With a nasty smile, he flings me on the bed. I whimper and kick, though my feet don't connect with him. He grabs my wrists in one hand and pins them. I could break that grip, but I find I would prefer to pretend I can't. With his other hand he quickly pulls off his shirt and belt. When he stands up to remove his pants, I struggle away from him, roll off the bed and back away to the far wall. Not the door, of course, I don't want anyone to think this is an actual escape attempt. My would-be rapist, naked now and very hard, rushes after me, grabs me up and flings me back on the bed.

I yelp, kick and beg, beat my hands softly against his chest. This is the sort of foreplay I understand. His big, rather hairy hands capture my wrists and I arch for him to enter me, squealing and thrashing. He is a little smaller than my master, but he takes me fast and hard. And lying there squirming, with the wrong man's cock ravaging my pussy, actively helping an outwardly respectable-looking member of society get off on raping me, I realize something. Something I should have known all along. I can't wait to tell my master.

-----------------------

Dmitri shudders, groans and comes, flooding his slave with his juices. Zoya is crying quietly still. He doesn't care. It doesn't matter how she adjusts to this, only that she obeys him. The rest will come later. He collapses on top of her with his full weight, enjoying the buzz of the orgasm. Fuck, this is the life for him. A good job, even if it's not one his good old mom would be proud of, and a piece of pussy-meat of his own. Even the boss leaving his little fucktoy to spy on him doesn't bother Dmitri right now. Life is fucking peachy and he loves it.

He thinks forward to the next few days. He may as well get all the use out of the pet that he can. He has ideas of his own to turn this place around and maybe the little creature can really help, like she rather adorably offered earlier.

One thing is certain. He will make use of that little pet as much as he can, in every way he can, before he gives her back to her owner in a few days' time.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 06-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #817
the savage
Privileged Member

I left, without another thought. Though my driver seemed to want to linger. Of course, I had to take him aside and tell him that he could come back later. On his own time. For free of course. No man of mine is ever going to have to pay at my place. That seems to brighten his mood. Though he castsa lingering glance around. Obviously trying to choose someone from the menu.

Settled in my car, I give the man an address. Not my own. A small place, in one of the less well to do places in town. There I instructed him to wait as I went up to collect an old debt. A man, his health failing, in desperate need of a new liver. Shot from too much booze and drugs. These are the sorts of deals I live to make. He became my man, in exchange for life. His jobs have not come close to the value of the organ, not by a long shot. So here I am to collect another portion.

He opens the door at my special knock. Staring at me. I push past, without waiting for an invitation. He may live here, but everything inside is mine. I own it. Sure, nothing is in my name, but then again, techincally I do not exist. Not on any database. It does tend to keep INTERPOL away, that. My man is waiting, nervous. Wondering what the job would be. Instead I merely ask him if his daughter is in. A confused nod of the head follows. With orders to him to not leave the living room, I go to the daughters room.

Because of the late hour, I find her asleep. A beauty, the sort of thing you can recognize that people will grow into even when you met them at age twelve. Though her mother was a beauty too, before the drunk downstairs beat her to often. I understand she passed, and fairly recently.

I awaken the beauty, but not with a kiss. No, she awakens to my hard member ramming into her. Screams fill the room, and must be audible in the living room, must be heard by her father. As the rape continues, she stop screaming for help, and kept shouting, 'Father!' over and over again. But he never came. Never approached. A creature, a bug to be squashed if he wasn't so useful.

I left the girl much later in the night. In fairly good condition too, for one I visited. Nothing permanent. Sure, the eye is practically swollen shut, and the lips are bloody, but those will heal in a few weeks, leaving none the wiser. I leave the house, pausing to visit her father. Ashen, but still where I left him. Giving him another job to do, all the while, his daughters virginal blood drying on my cock, which I let him see.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #818
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Dmitri likes watching women together. There is something different about the way they touch each other: soft, warm, wet lips kissing and sucking. Hands caressing and groping. Lewd moans. And well they may moan, because they remember their training only too well from earlier today, when Dmitri and his boss's pet walked around them, sending thin, springy canes whistling against their skin whenever they showed less than perfect enthusiasm.

Now the two are out front, kissing and gyrating on each other while the bouncers look on to keep the enthralled customers back. More clients are rushing inside, practically waving their money around in their eagerness for pussy. A very successful advertising gimmick. You can do a lot when you don't have to worry about the cops. Dmitri has cooked up several more ideas like these with the pakhan's creature. The best part is that he will be taking all the credit.

Smiling to himself, Dmitri turns and goes back inside. By now, Zoya must be tired of dangling suspended by her wrists, with weights hanging from her ankles and from her brand new nipple piercings. If she's smart, she will be eager to suck his cock this time. If not, well, he can think of plenty more places to hang weights.

-----------------------

Sitting astride the man, I keep gyrating my hips, pressing my riding crop hard across his bare throat, until he has finished spurting his seed inside of me and groaning in ecstasy.

That was very difficult; not so much the sex but what came before, hurting and humiliating him to order. Trying to understand when moans of pain become moans of pleasure, reading his responses with no words exchanged, it's all so complex! Sure, I enjoyed some parts.. the noises and expressions he made.. the way his rock-hard cock jerked upwards when I struck his ass.. but overall I still feel like a fraud. A puppy trying to be a wolf - and desperately missing her alpha male. Master, are you okay? Are the servants taking proper care of you? What if you need me to crawl on your desk and distract you, or bring you a glass of single malt? What if you want my pussy, ass or mouth and I'm not there ready for use? I should be there!

The customer, after a while, gets up and dresses, leaving me without a word. One of the guards comes in and pats my head, after which I barely have time to get cleaned up before I'm led back to the lobby.

Along with my precious collar, which never leaves me unless I'm showering, I'm dressed all in black: a cheap corset, PVC boyshorts and thigh-high boots that are too big for me, meaning I am wearing a somewhat incongruous pair of thick wool socks underneath to keep them on. Hopping up on one of the cheap sofas, exchanging tired smiles with the merchandise next to me, I think myself back into my friendly, obedient pet mindframe, settle down and wait to be chosen again.

-----------------------

Some hours after the last customer has left, in the early hours of the morning, Dmitri finds the pet with her nose stuck in the account books. Annoying when she does this, but the boss obviously ordered her to. She looks up and smiles tiredly, chin resting on her arms, which are folded on the desk top.

"You ever sleep, little pet?"

She sighs. "Pet does.." She pauses to correct herself. He told her from the start to knock off speaking like that: his English simply isn't good enough to cope. "I do, but there's still so much to do. Master may come to take me home soon." He whole face changes whenever she mentions him, softening, yearning. How does the "psycho cunt-killer" inspire such loyalty?

"I want to make myself useful while I'm here," she says, looking up at him.

Dmitri shrugs. He says "Bed, now." The pet stands up tiredly, blinking and swaying. He scoops her into his arms and carries her to his bed. Zoya looks up from her place outside his bedroom door, but doesn't dare move or say anything. She knows what will happen if she isn't in that exact position in the morning, and it won't be pleasant. Well, not for her. He kicks the door shut behind them, ignoring the hatred in her eyes. Get used to it, slave.

"Pets," says Dmitri, dropping her on the bed, "obviously," he continues, reaching for the cuffs, "can't take care," he continues further, cuffing first her wrists and then her elbows behind her, "of they selves," he concludes, threading the ankle chain through the wrists before cuffing those too. The only response is a happy little murmur from the pet girl he's just effectively hogtied. Never going to understand this creature. Render her completely defenseless and she completely relaxes.

He climbs into bed and pulls the sleepy toy toward him. By the time he has got himself off, spurting hot seed deep in her tight asshole - an asshole owned by the big boss himself, and Dmitri gets to use it! - she is fast asleep.

Lying back, hands tucked behind his head, Dmitri thinks over his new expansion ideas until he too drifts off.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 07-21-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #819
the savage
Privileged Member

Another thrust and I finally cum. I tried a little bit of my last shipment and found that it numbed me. Made me last longer. Good for my pleasure, not so much for the girl I had here. Looking down at her, she's gone catatonic. Not moving, barely breathing, eyes unfocused and staring blankly. Not even blinking. Twisting her formerly pretty face back and forth I try to figure out if I strangled her when I pushed my elbow down into her throat, choking her and hearing things snap, or was it when the flat of my hand slammed into her nose. Could have been when I played with matches, fingers tracing the multiple burns. Or maybe it was simple terror from getting off an airplane, thinking you were on a trip around the world to realizing that you had been tricked and sold. Dumb bitch actually thought people shot photoshoots in this backwater. Not even close to the case, tourism is a horrid business here. Oddly very few people want to visit the portion of the world where you run a roughly 1 in 15 chance of never being seen again. And I am doing my best to increase that number.

I walk out of the room, shaking my head at the cleaner who starts to go in there. No, I have no desire for her to be removed. Let her appear as a shock to the next one. Shrugging my shoulders I decide to go through a run of my businesses. It has been over a week since I last visited most of them. and you have to do that every so often, or people think they can steal from you. An absent boss is apparently thought of as an absentee boss. Never checking the books. It is a good run, only having to eliminate one greedy little man. Worm of a creature, somehow thinking the fact that we both grew up in the same state run orphanage entitled him to my profits. Well, his stuffed head, which I am having delivered to my home should be a welcome reminder.

Entering the last place of business, almost forgot about it so recently it was acquired, I hear a squeal. An actual squeal of glee. This is not the image I want to project.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #820
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The whores look at me in absolute horror, none more so than the one whose hair I've been braiding, sitting with her head in my lap. But I don't notice them. I notice nothing but the living god who just entered the place. The walking sex god who holds the key to all my desires. I can't help myself. I'm magnetically drawn to you.

I draw in my breath, half wanting to squeal a second time. "Hi, master! Like what we've done with the place?"

It looks less cheap and dowdy already, much of the difference coming from simply changing the light bulbs. And the new manager has further plans. The two products who had frozen in each other's arms when they saw you suddenly develop a little survival instinct and dive back into their sex show. It's a whole lot less convincing now they're scared out of their worthless minds.

I find myself on my feet and halfway over to you before I even notice I still have a grip on the girl's hair and am dragging her along with me. She's twisting around, trying to escape, get far away from you. As well she might. She is one of your rejects, dumped here. A bad, inferior thing. A sharp tug to her hair and I toss her aside, forgetting about her instantly. Forgetting the silly outfit they've put me in again today. Forgetting my hurt and anger at being left here. There's nothing but you, and I'm your pet, and everything makes sense.

Mister Dmitri has appeared with good speed - fast reactions and alert staff, very promising - and comes over to you, eager to discuss "his" business plans. Plans for expansion and new, profitable sidelines. I persuaded him to go to you for the loan to set them up. Figured you would be happy to have yet another hold over him.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner