Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #781
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is nothing. No reaction from either of them besides the pained grunts they make. The air exploding from bodies as I pump. And I continue to switch, never staying inside one for more than half a minute. Though given how hard I am thrusting that is probably something each of them is thankful for. Pounding, slamming into each, like I am trying to tenderize a piece of meat.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #782
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to be grateful for this. Have to. All the time you're raping me, I'm glad it's not her. This is close to the limit of what I can take, however, and only the fact that she's hating it lets me hold on without struggling. I whine in frustration when you pull out of me yet again, pleading inaudibly through the thick rubber cock stuffing my mouth. You're mine! Please, this is what I'm for!

As you plunge into her yet again, it all seems too much for the thing. She starts to buck underneath me. Seems to be an attempt to tip me off of her. And she's started to form words instead of that irritating, constant mindless drone. I grab her by the hair and bounce her head off the floor, just to show her I care. That earns a hissed curse and her legs start flailing, looking for a lucky shot at you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #783
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know how long I am keeping at it, thrusting in one hole for a certain amount of time, retracing and then inserting it in the other. Not always sure it is a pussy I am fucking, maybe I missed a few times and got the ass. Doesn't matter, I am doing whatever I want right now, claiming both of these creatures. I hear the occasional thud or whimper, but pay them no mind. Whatever lesser beings do is of no concern to me. At least not when I am fucking.

Finally I cum, still not entirely sure who my cock was in when the load left. I pull out, and lift each one of you to your feet. Neither was particularly gentle, though the new girl's arm almost comes out of her socket. "Come, I suppose I have a brothel to visit. Have to keep the business running."
Old 03-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #784
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now, see, all her thrashing made no difference. From her yelps, I think you even took her ass a couple times. And her pussy is still tender, gouged by the thorns. All that lovely rape to keep the wounds open and keep up a trickle of blood against your cock. I might even feel sorry for her, if you hadn't finished inside of her instead of me. That ungrateful object! A master's cum is too good for her! The brothel is all she deserves.

I'm still fuming, not even sure what I'm thinking, when you pull me to my feet. I press myself against your side, cheek against your shoulder, one of my legs lifting to brush up and down yours. I don't know why that too-hard fucking turned me on so much. You were so brutal and I felt so used, and yet that sensation of ownership, total domination, was so primal. I never wanted you to pull out. Now if I can just get rid of the other thing whose arm you practically pulled off just then, life will be roses.

I look up at your words and nod my head in understanding. I've never seen a brothel and I'm especially curious to see this one. I figure you own it now, by the rules of the brutal world you inhabit. Maybe you'll let me help run it! I can do accounts. I can be a super-smart business pet! Then, yes, I can abuse all the merchandise for your amusement!

The inferior girl starts up her whining again when she hears you speak. I guess she thought she'd be ok now the horrible pimp was dead, maybe get set free with a kiss and a free slushie? Yeah. Not going to happen. As if to prove she hasn't learned what's good for her, she actually throws a punch at you - with the arm you didn't just yank her up by.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 03-25-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #785
the savage
Privileged Member

The thing actually takes a swing. It is lazy, unaimed, weak. Obviously she has never fought a day in her life. I watch it coming at me with contempt coming off in waves. And when it is about halfway through it's arc I lash out. My foot slamming into the side of her knee. I hear it crunch, and she buckles. Held up only by my continued death grip on her arm. Mewling, weeping openly now. Gods, I hate it when they think their pain is so damn important. Like they are the only things in the history of the world to suffer. I wonder if she realizes just how close she came to death right there.

With a grunt I drag both of you out to the nearest car. Not bothering to dress either one of you. I own this fucking city, nobody would pull me over. I get in the back, then remember with frustration that I shot my driver earlier. "Keep that stupid thing quiet." I point to the liquor borrles, intending for you to pour one down her throat.

I go out, summoning one of the lesser guards. Tell him were I want to go and let him drive me there. He only gets lost once, good for him.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #786
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I don't even look at the toy the whole way to the car. I leap in gracefully after you; she needs to be dragged the whole way, favoring that leg. Her arms grip the sides of the door and it takes a sharp yank before she buckles and falls inward. I watch that little byplay without much interest, from my knees beside your seat.

"Keep that stupid thing quiet," you say, and with a wave at your fully-stocked liquor bar, get out of the car again. I press a knee gently over her throat, just hard enough to prevent any foolish moves with the promise that my full weight could quickly follow. I take a look at the bottles and select one almost at random, the labels being indecipherable. I didn't even drink beer at home; I never thought I'd need to learn the local words for hard liquors!

The bottle I take is relatively narrow with a short neck. I twist the cap off and, moving my knee away, upend it into the toy's mouth before she can protest. I have to fend off her struggling arms with my free hand, and a few splashes soak the carpet in the process before the bottle is mostly empty. With a glance at the few dribbles remaining, I force her legs open, paying no attention to the knee that is sprained or worse, and jam the bottle neck in her abused hole. After all, alcohol's good for disinfecting cuts.

Which means that when you get back in the car, it's to the sight of your pet on top of another woman, forcing a bottle into her pussy. Not gently. I look up at you in my perpetual search for approval. The toy shrieks up, "Get your animal away from me! I'll do what you want, I'll behave, just call her off!"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #787
the savage
Privileged Member

Again with the puppy dog eyes, crying out for any sort of attention. I grit my teeth and withhold the urge to slap you senseless. Guess that is just what you are going to have to settle for. Definitely an improvement over what happens to the other girls. Instead I just stride away, heading into the house of ill repute. I know you will follow and that my new driver will bring in the girl.

I assemble all the workers of the house in the main room. And as I predicted you are there, as is the new girl. About 15 sex slaves and ten workers. And one well dressed woman, who I suspect automatically. She has the look of ambition on her. Something I have to watch out for. Time to slap that down. "Who was the fat man's second in command?" Not surprisingly the woman steps forward. Not anymore cunt. I point at a random man, he is scrawnier than the rest, probably a numbers guy. "You are in charge now. Answering directly to me."
Old 04-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #788
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I falter in my abuse of the girl when you don't react. On the upside, being ignored makes her complaints and pleas dry up too. She curls into a fetal position, unresponsive for the rest of the ride. Doesn't even try to remove the bottle from her pussy. I slither over to your feet and press myself up against the side of your leg. No response. Not even the hand resting idly on my head, that I crave so badly. How can I miss that treatment and want more of it? It makes no sense.

I realize I was lost in thought when the engine cuts off and my head jerks up. I follow you out of the car, only stopping once to look at the driver and point him at the new toy with a flick of my eyes. I don't wait to see if he gets the idea; I'm too curious. While you stride around and bark orders, I roam the edges of the main room, peeking everywhere inquisitively. The girls look tired and beaten, black circles under their eyes, cheap slutty clothing; passable at night, but somehow depressing in broad daylight. They all need a good meal and a hot bath in my opinion. The workers in charge of them look healthier but not prosperous. I couldn't say from a brief impression, but this doesn't look like the most profitable of places. Maybe that could be improved..

You reappear in the room and I materialize at your heels with no command needed. My thoughts as you look at the staff are somewhat different. The scrawny guy is unable to conceal his initial terror at his new responsibility. Probably knows what will happen to him if he irritates you. Even the new toy your driver dragged in, now missing the bottle, has the good sense to shut up.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 04-06-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #789
the savage
Privileged Member

There is a nervous shuffling of feet, everyone is simply looking around unsure of what to do. The problem with being a secret criminal ruler is that sometimes people don't know to fear you. These people had to know that their boss was answering to someone higher up, they just aren't sure it was me. I could kill one, but that just doesn't seem smart. After all for all I know I just promoted the janitor.

Growling I nod to my driver who opens a suitcase full of cash. Sometimes violence isn't always the answer. Pouring it on the floor, now they are attentive. Good. "As the new, owner I have a few changes to be made." Glancing over at the woman, ambition bad, they are nothing. All worthless creatures. Idly my hand goes out, touching the creature I own. Reassuring that it knows this. "The only women working in this establishment are doing so on their back. Rape that woman for me."
Old 04-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #790
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Just an idle touch, and that's bad enough. Because I'd do anything for more. Even attack this perfectly nice looking young woman, who looks like the only other person on the staff with more than half a brain.

However, I don't get more than a step before a loud click stops me cold. She points the automatic pistol dead center at my forehead, then when I freeze in terror, she turns it on you. "Oh hell no. Daddy and I worked too hard building this place up from nothing to let you take it away! He always said you were a stupid, arrogant piss stain. And whatever you've done to him, you'll pay for it!" Her eyes scan everyone else in the room, ablaze with fury.

I look back at my owner, fearful as always for your safety. Please, no more killing!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #791
the savage
Privileged Member

Not surprisingly the woman who was in control is in no mood to be turned into another whore. But she mentions that she is the daughter of the fat man who ran this place. I find that hard to believe, given how attractive she is. I curl my lips into a smile. I never have felt fear in my life, one of the main reasons that I was so easily able to grind every competitor and pretender to my throne in dust.

My eyes flick down to the pile of money on the ground. "An equal amount," gesturing to the pile on the floor, "To whomever disarms and rapes this uppity cunt." That sets off a mad scramble. The problem with hiring mercenaries is they are always willing to switch to the higher bidder. I watch, grabbing my creatures hair and pulling her face down into my crotch as the pretender is swarmed under.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #792
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I melt in relief when the woman's attention is taken off you as someone tackles her from behind. The gun is removed within seconds. Her glasses follow. Pathetic, what people will do for money. Every one of those men ripping at the screaming woman's clothes is as much of a prostitute as the cowed merchandise still arranged along the far wall. What does that make me? Grateful, if I'm honest.

You yank the gag from my mouth, opening your zipper at the same time, and pull my face towards your cock, giving a harder tug when I try to look back and watch. The sound of ripping silk comes from behind me, accompanied by a particularly angry scream and a slap. Nice. I lick your cock, quick little darts of my tongue. Kiss the tip. "Could give her to the new management as his slave, master. That would cement his authority, huh?" I suggest.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #793
the savage
Privileged Member

I don't respond to you, no need to do a damn thing in response to something that isn't human. I just watch the brutal fight unfolding in front of me. Sure, the upstart bitch is getting the worst of it, but none of the men are coming out particularly well either. Between her desperate fight, which is turning me on more than the sucking and kissing of a creature that just wants attention, they are constantly dragging each other off of her. Of course, none of them wants the others to get the cash, but don't realize just how hard it is.

Finally of all people the skinny little bastard I promoted is the one who gets his cock into her kicking and squawling body. Clearly from the way two others kept the rest off him, he offered them a cut. Smart, good I didn't promote a moron to the head.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #794
Ingenue
Privileged Member

There's a woman fighting for her future over there, I'm not getting to watch, and I'm being ignored. Fighting reluctance, I pull my mouth off your erection and turn to look. Just as she gets a lucky grab and one guy screams as her hand crushes his balls. I swear all the color disappears from his face. He's out of the fight, rolling on the floor howling, while someone else steps in to make her regret that. She's incredibly brave; it's taking every single guard in the place to manage this brawl. Even your driver has joined in the fun. Even while the new boss has his cock in her she's still out to do as much damage as she can, to anyone within range. Seeing a kick narrowly miss the front door guard's crotch, I cling to your pant leg, wrapping both my arms around. That bad woman is not going to get you, no how.

That's when I notice them all. The prostitutes, the abused, maltreated sex slaves, are inching their way toward the door. The unguarded door. One notices my eyes on her and they all start moving faster. I tug at your pants. "Master." No reaction. I grab your hand. You shake me loose, irritably, still intent on the violent struggle. So I nip your finger sharply. "Master, the merchandise!"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #795
the savage
Privileged Member

You weren't supposed to stop sucking, I nearly slapped you senseless as soon as I felt your lips stop touching me. And yet you try to be a good creature. Even though there is no way to go. A place like this has a double door, one that is always locked. To keep thieves out and cunts in. Not that I should be surprised that they are running, they are starting to look gaunt, unhealthy. THe bastards are terrible businessmen, who comes back to fuck an unattractive whore. Grunting, I point the guards towards the whores. THey now I will kill anyone who lets something escape. In the confusing everyone leaves, scrambling and grabbing. The former owner is left alone on the floor. I walk up to her, grab her by the hair and start to drag her along the ground. SHe kicks and screams, but cannot get any purchase. "Mine." I say as I walk towards you. With my other arm, I grab you around the waist and hurl you over my shoulder. "Also mine." I lug both into the nearest bedroom, and kick the door closed behind me.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #796
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Look at them running around, rounding up their tired and desperate sex slaves. These guys have a lot to learn about running a respectable outfit. I have a lot of ideas if only my master would let me play. Hmm, maybe he will if I make him happy enough..

The fat man's daughter, or so she claimed at least, is laying disheveled on the floor. You grab her by the hair and drag, caveman style. I find myself licking my lips, having to press my thighs together. I feel a pang of jealousy - and to my shame, hatred toward her - when I hear you call her yours. But oh, when you say the same to me, following up by grabbing me up and carrying me easily over your shoulder, I moan from desire. "Yours, all yours," I agree.

"Asshole! Not in my bed!" hisses the newest sex slave, in some serious pain down there on the floor.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 05-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #797
the savage
Privileged Member

My creature, of course, enjoys being told it is mine. Even going so far as to agree. The other one, that one is still resisting. I feel blood slowly leaking down my wrist from where she scratched me while I dragged her along. Apparently she gave up on stopping me and switched it over to just spitefully hurting me. And not surprisingly this has me aching, my cock already throbbing and drooling as I walk around the room. One more jerk of her hair, hard enough this time to lift her off the floor and onto the bed. Whatever protest she was starting to say faded off into a mindless, wordless shriek of pain. When I drop her, several long strands stay in my hand.

Glancing over at my creature, I know exactly what to say. "Pet, " since you had obviously been driving for that designation. "Hold her wrists down. I'm going to break her like you break a horse."
Old 05-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #798
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I nearly come on the spot when you use my name. I had been wondering if you'd stopped calling me your pet out of some displeasure with me. When I'm always so careful to be sweet and gentle with you.. it's almost like that isn't what you want. Crazy notion; must be my imagination.

I leap onto the bed on top of her. My hands pin her wrists high over her head. One of my knees forces her legs apart and jams up against her pussy as she twists and spits. I grind against her once or twice. And I hiss sweet nothings to her. "Master strangled your daddy to death. Crushed his throat by degrees, sending him to the edge and then easing off, over and over. Your daddy spent most of an hour dying, gurgling and thrashing and turning purple, until master got bored and finish him off. Want to bet you last longer?"

When her rage and terror are at fever point, so that I can barely hold her down with my full weight, I hop off of her to one side, move up the bed so that I'm kneeling beyond her head, struggling to keep a hold of both her arms. I look up at you hopefully. Sure hope you like them feisty because this one's about primed to explode.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 05-05-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #799
the savage
Privileged Member

One little word and the thing I have walking around with me is eager and willing to do whatever I want. Shrugging mentally as I file away that fact for later. I wonder if it means I can beat it to a bloody pulp and then call it pet with the same results? An experiment for later though. For now, though... the former owner and new prostitute. A promotion for her really, because she wouldn't have lasted a single day running this place without my permission. At least on her back she will survive. For a while at least.

A cruel smile on my lips, I don't speak, I just start. Ramming my cock into her while her legs kick and flail at empty air. She is twisting wildly, spewing off curses in a number of languages. Grabbing the back of her head, lifting it slightly in the air. Punching her in the lips several times, until they run red. And still she twists and curses. Getting one hand free long enough to scratch a deep line down your forearm.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #800
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The naughty new sex slave catches my arm with her long fingernails, leaving a scratch. I squeak in pain. Tears spring up and I turn a look of appeal in your direction. No comfort is forthcoming, not even a look in my direction. I think it just amused you.

If anyone is going to protect me, I guess it has to be me. I wrap my hand in her hair and yank, slapping her face side to side. Her hands fly up to stop me and I recapture them, holding them down with all my strength. "You're going to pay for that," I tell her, secretly proud of myself for not whimpering.

Don't think she heard, she's so frantic. She should be grateful to serve her purpose and receive your special attention. Whatever happens to her next, gift wrapped for her new owner to seal his authority over this place, or tossed in with the prostitutes for a lifetime of the same abuse she put them through, she will never again sleep with a man as wonderful as MY master. You would expect her to pay attention, try to savor it. Idiot.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner