Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)
Default The world's creepest Superheroes

I had a strange idea to create a really weird team of creepy and disturbing superheroes.

So here is the team list and some back ground.

Infection: Larry Comso was a cronic masturbator, repeated being charged with public exposure when the Darwin Corporation offered to pull strings and get the charges dropped if he agreed to particapate in an experimental trail to use gentic enigeering to deaden his ability to feel pleasure in his nerves. Because of a rare recessive gene the theorpy went wrong and his nervious system mutated, it became predarory and capable of invading and devouring/replacing other peoples nervous systems under Larry's control. Larry became horribly disfigured in the process, nerves bursting from his skin and wiggling like tiny tentacles. So Larry wears a fedora, ski mask, and tranch coat, and leather gloves to his disfigurement, as well as his cronic masturbation.

Trinity: An updated verison of the character from my Omega Phallic series.

Hellgate: When Alana Scotts turned 18 a infernal cult conducted a ritual rape upon, her to turn her soul into a Gateway to a hell called the damned legions which they hoped would help them take over the world. The ritual was fucked up, unexpectedly Alana Scotts body betrayed and she started cumming. This cauzed her soul to becone a gateway to a hell called Purple Flame, a hell devoted to drug addicts who sold thier souls to get high. Drawing on the purple flames of this hell she burned her attackers to death and sent thier souls into hell, a hell now subject to her will.

The purple flame of this hell is unique in that it only burns flesh and steals souls when absorbed in overdose levels. In lessor constrations purple flame produces extreme highs which are insanely addictive.The only way to produce purple flame is from the suffering of the damned in this strange hell. In fact thier are no demons in this hell, all suffering is self inflicted in order to feed its inhabitants addiction to purple flame.

Hellgate is loathed because she steals the purple flame from its inhabiants as well as summoning thier souls enslaved to her will.

Powers include attacking people with purple flame, casting the souls of those she kills into her special hell, summoning damned souls to do her bidding.

Voyuer: Max Crinth's father had been possessed by a ghost when he raped Max's mother concieving Max. This lead to Max having the ability to turn into a ghost, which he used to huant and sexual abuse woman. Being able to switch between undead and living man makes Max especially dangerous because killing him just turns him into a ghost, and when in ghost form he can turn back into human. The only people Voyuer fears in Hellgate and Trinity, Hellgate because she can damn him and Trinity because she can drive people insane.

The Blood Pimp: The Blood Pimp was a gangster who found a book on necromancy and used it to become both necromancer and pimp. Caught stealing bodies from the morgue and turning them into beautiful cock hungery ghouls, Blood Pimp was given a choice go to jail and have his army of undead whores destroyed or joined the Creepiest Superheroes and fight to protect America and the world.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #2
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

One last hero.

Slut: The hero only known to the public as Slut, was a joint experiment by the other members of the creepiest superheroes. When Linda McQueen won the Mrs. America contest and bitter rival hired a group of thugs to rape and murder her. In order to find her killer the CH (creepiest heroes) decided to raise her from the dead. Thier was a disagreement on how to do that so they decided to work together in what they refer to as project Slut.

Hellgate first damned Linda's lingering soul to the Purple Flames hell, then summoned her damned soul back, Blood Pimp raised her dead body as a sperm thirsty ghoul, which Infection infected with his predarory nervous system, and Voyeur forced her damned ghost back into her ghoul body. Finally Trinity took the shattered remains of Linda's mind and combined them with the sexual fantasies of a thousand perverts to forge a new function identity. The gorgeous abomination became Slut. Slut has superstrength, enchanced senses, and can be healed by the purple flames that Hellgate summons. Slut also is devoted to serving men both as hero and fuck toy.

I don't have have a plot yet. I want to aviod the habit I have of losing focus within my plots which end up going off the rails and not getting finished so I want to sketch out a plot arc before hand.

What do you guys think of my team of "heroes"?
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote