Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-12-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default A Slut is Exposed

A new story, writing at the request of another nicely evil member. Mmm, Thanks for the victim's photos. Sorry, I'm not sharing those. lol

Chris is a 45 yr old school teacher. She has bleach blond hair, and an attractive body for her age. Her and her husband enjoy a secretive 'Hot Wife' lifestyle. Nothing really kinky; Just the odd man here and there. Her husband likes to 'loan' her out to his friends, as well as powerful people in their community. Many perks come from the later; Getting out of tickets, etc. She enjoys her power over the men; using her body to get what she wants. It helps that she enjoys the sex, as well as the risk that comes with living a 'Secret' life. Their problem is the fact that they reside in a very small town, and she works as a school teacher. Each new encounter puts her job and their lifestyle at risk. Still she could not stop, even if her husband would let her. Hell, her husband even kept track of her lovers in his own spreadsheet. She looked forward to each new erotic encounter, tingling inside when her husband brought someone new to their home. There still is one known fact; Word does get around, and playing Russian roulette with your reputation can be quite dangers. Chris was about to find this out.

Chris had the day off from work. She started it off with a long, relaxing, hot bath. Tipping her head back, she succumbed to the usual erotic thoughts. Her hands began to wander across her skin, eventually finding their way to her damp sex. Pumping them inside her flesh, she lifted her hips from the soapy water, splashing away to her erotic dreams.

Unknown to her; Chris was being watched. Five young men had crept into her house, jimmying the back door. While the others sorted through drawers, seeking valuables, one was watching her from the cracked bathroom door. These were not your regular, garden variety thieves; They were there for another reason. Theft was just a perk. Older, now in their 20's, these thieves used to be her students.They had heard rumors of the 'Hot Wife', and wanted to partake in her charms. She had always been the 'Goody Good' school teacher, but this had been a lie. The one watching her knew this now. He saw her moaning like a slut, furiously thrusting her fingers in and out of her cunt, while flicking her erect nipple with the other hand. Quietly, he moved to the next room to gather his friends. Smiling inwardly, he knew, when they made their move, she would be smelling of her own cum.

He was met in the living room by another young man.

"Hey, look what I found,' the man exclaimed, placing a notebook and shoebox of photos on the coffee table. 'It's the mother-lode; Names and dates of all of the bitches' lovers, and photos to boot."

"This could take down a lot of people," One of them stated, thumbing a photo in his hand. The photo was one of Chris, engaged in an obvious 69 with a naked man. The man's blue uniform with badge, lay in a heap at the foot of the bed.

"Hey, isn't that..." a man asked glancing over the others shoulder.

"Ohhh yeaaa," came the response.

Chris did not hear the commotion. She was drying off and throwing on some clothes. Not bothering with a bra, she slipped on a short yellow t-shirt, a light blue pair of bikini panties, and her short blue denim shorts. Her plan was to just lounge around the house all day. She hoped that later that night, her husband might bring a friend over. Lifting her fingers up to her nose, she inhaled her own scent and smiled.

She walked into the living room, discovering the five men, and screamed. As they turned, she recognized them as former students. Three of them were white, the other two black. They had always been low-life's that could never hold a job very long. Next, she noticed the notebook and pictures in their hands. Immediately she felt both anger and embarrassment.

"W...What are you doing here,' she demanded, 'Get out! Put those down, and get out!"

"Now, now, Teach, you don't want to be like that," One of the men stated.

As he talked, two of the others quietly made their way behind Chris.

"From the look of these photos, you're quite the slut. You wouldn't want five hard dicks to just walk out; Would you? You realize; The school board would be very interested in this information; To say the least, the wives of some of these men pictured."

"Come on now,' she said, slightly trembling in fear. 'Please, just put them down and leave. Leave, and I won't call the cops."

"Oh, I don't think the Chief of Police would be of much help. Not when he finds out you have his name on your list, and a few pictures of his naked ass between your widely spread legs," he replied.

"Please, You couldn't. You wouldn't?"

"Well, maybe if you were to give us a little strip show? We are all wanting to see you naked. You can do that for us, right?" he asked.

"If...if I do that, will you leave?" she sobbed.

"It's possible," he replied.

"You promise?" she inquired.

"Teach, I don't think your in a position to make demands," he added.

Chris dropped her head in shame. "Ok," she said.

"I didn't hear that, What did you say?"

"OK," she shot back a little louder, with anger.

"Joe, cue some music for the old lady,"

A tall, skinny, young, white man picked up his cell phone, hit play, and placed it over the fireplace. A loud, raunchy rap number began to fill the room.

Hesitant at first, Chris began to sway to the beat, and rock her hips.

"Oh, no,' the first one said. Taking the edge of the coffee table, he drug it to the middle of the floor. 'Up here, on the table. We want a good view."

A black man took her hand and helped her up to the table, where she continued her slow sexual sway.

Trying to forget the men; Chris closed her eyes feeling the beat. Forgetting herself, she began to run her hands over her body, cupping her breasts, caressing her thighs, and rolling her hips like a dollar-show stripper.

"Come on now, show us some flesh," she heard.

A larger, thickly muscled white man came prepared. He picked up his video camera, and unbeknown to Chris, hit record.

Her ass cheeks peaked from beneath the short legs of her shorts, as she gyrated her ass. Picking up the corner of her t-shirt, she slowly rolled it up her belly, exposing the bottom curve of a fleshy breast before allowing a firm nipple to peak out. The men hooted and hollered, dropping their pants, and openly stroking their hardening cocks. Over her head the shirt went, landing on the head of a nearby black man. Next came the shorts, being tantalizingly unbuttoned and rolled down her white legs. Chris was quite good at this. She had done it many times before, though not to a crowd of more then 2. This soon left her in nothing but the light blue panties. She planned on keeping those on.

The panties tightly stretched over the rounded cheeks of her ass, and snugly clung to the obvious damp crease of her vulva.

"All of it, Teach. Bend over and show us that tight round hole of yours."

"Please, I don't think..." she said.

"I do," he said, tapping the stack of photos in his hand.

Reluctantly she bent over, teasingly slipping the material down her thighs, exposing all of her hidden treasures to the horny men. One by one, they came up to touch her, rubbing their awful hands up and down her freshly shaved legs.

"Enough,' the large man with the camera said, handing it off to another, 'Time for you to slob my knob,"

The music suddenly stopped. It got ghostly quite in the large room.

"I...I only promised a dance," she said, backing away from the large man. She looked to the others, seeking some one to help, only finding hard, naked cocks staring back.

"I did not promise shit," he replied, snatching her by the hair.

With one quick jerk, he yanked Chris to her knees. They hit the coffee table with a painful 'Thud!'. She found herself looking into the cum dripping, mushroom head of a throbbing, white shaft. Despite her fear; Her mouth instinctively watered. She had wanted cock earlier this morning, but no, nothing like this. This was rape; Against her will, and in a room full of lustful men. Men that were tossing their clothes into chairs, swiftly transforming into naked, evil, rapists; Intent on one thing, (Well, more than one thing), ravishing her flesh, and making her pay for pretending to be that 'Goody Good' teacher of old.

Chris cringed, then gagged, as the thick thrust of a cock, opened her throat like the filling a water balloon.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default A Slut is Exposed Ch 2

Chris found herself down on her hands and knees, her face being ground into the crotch of the large man. The thick shaft was buried deep in her throat, causing her back to arch, as she choked on the flesh. Drool dripped from their union, splattering on the coffee table and soaking the carpet. His smell saturated her nostrils as they flared, seeking precious air. She could feel locks of her hair being pulled from the roots, as he viciously held her to his stroking shaft.

"Uh,Uh,Uh,Uh," was all she could say.

He pulled out for a second. She gasped for breath, then he began slapping her face.

"Come on, Slut, suck. Can't you suck better than that? I was told you were good," he taunted her.

"P...please..."

He gave her no opportunity to finish her response; He just plugged his cock back in.

Chris could feel the other hands around her, pinching and tugging at her hanging breasts, pulling at the descended lips of her sex. This was not sex like she was used to; It was cruel and demeaning. She cried, wanting it to stop. Instead, she found the one cock pulled away, and her head yanked over to another. One by one, the stiff cocks traded back and forth. Black, white, white, black, they were all just as vicious in their attacks.

A long black one was deep in her throat, when with no warning at all, it erupted. Thick hot spunk was sent cascading down her flexing throat, burning its way into her belly. When it pulled out, her head was jerked back.

"Look up at me,' the next one said, 'Open your cunt mouth,"

"She did as instructed; There was much else she could do. A volley of cum erupted from his cock, showering her exposed tongue, and pooling in her mouth.

"Show me the cum, Teach. Show me the cum. That's it, now swallow,"

Chris closed her eyes and allowed the gooey substance to slide down her throat.

She was hit with a huge blow to the side of her face. The other men scattered aside, as Chris went flying from the coffee table to the carpeted floor. Her face burned hot from the slap. Her vision blurred.

"I told you to look at me, Cunt!" the large man screamed. "You'll pay for that. You guys take the Bitch to the bedroom, while I find some things."

They did not bother to pick her up; She was grabbed by the hair and drug, kicking and screaming into the master bedroom.

With utter disregard, she was tossed onto her own bed. Never had she fucked someone else on her own bed; That was reserved for the intimacy of her husband.

The other man returned carrying a large black bag. He fumbled around in the bag and produced a knife, and several coils of rope. The items were tossed to two of the others. Swiftly they began to tie her wrists, stretch them out, and fastening them to the upper most corners of her headboard. One man sat on her ankles, wrapping rope around each one. Her damp blue panties were pushed deep into her mouth. Chris could taste her salty cunt on the damp materiel.

"How about we spread you legs, Bitch? A slut like you loves that," one of them said.

Her legs were lifted, spread apart, and joined with her tied hands at the headboard. This painfully stretched the tendons of her thighs and lifted her hips, opening her cunt and brown hole to their lusting eyes.

"Ready for some cock? Well, not yet," one of the black man said. In his hand he wielded a yard stick, slapping it loudly into his open palm. "Payback for whooping my black ass in school, Teach."

The yard stick came down with a resounding "Splat!" right on the inside of her tender inner thigh.

She screamed into her pantie gag.

"Oh, I think she likes that. give her another," someone commented.

This blow came down right across the soft spot below both ass cheeks. It left a dark red streak, matching the welt growing on her inner thigh. Another blow came, then another, each one harder and more painful then the last. They landed over the round cheeks of her white ass, back across her inner thighs, her outer thighs, and her soft belly just above the shaved mound.

"Now watch her face," the black man said with a cruel sneer.

Crawling on the bed between her spread thighs, he held on end of the yard stick and bent the other end way back. When he released the top end, the tip came down with a vicious ' "Thwrap!" over her open, exposed cunt lips and clit.

Chris' eyes shot open, and her body danced in a wail of pain.

The stick was pulled back again. Chris, in her tear streaked eyes, looked back at the man, shaking her head, and pleading beneath her gag.

It came down again, this time, with a loud "Pop!" over her puckered asshole. The man picked up the pace, going from clit to ass, then back to clit; Smiling with his white teeth as he landed each blow. Chris was left, trembling in pain; Her body covered in red and purple streaks. Her clit stood out, red and swelling in agony.

The black man tossed the stick to a friend, and crawled closer to her spread thighs. He smacked his throbbing shaft over the engorged lips of her cunt. The black cock was bigger then she had ever taken. She never was much for a large cock or black men; They both frightened her. Chris always felt that taking big cocks would stretch her out and make her loose. She tried to shift her hips and shy away from the monster cock. The man just laughed and pressed it against her nether lips.

"Let's open you up, Cunt," he said forcing his shaft into her now dry sex.

Chris bit into her gag and tried to shake her cunt away, but the black shaft was intent on stretching her open and scraping its way inside. She could feel every bump and vein on the stiff cock. Her belly began to swell from the size of the mans rod.

With one quick shove, the cock bottomed out against her cervix. He held it there, grinding his pelvis into her sex.

"Look at her take that cock," one of the men commented.

"Watch this," another said. He held the yard stick and bent it back.

"Thwack!"

The stiff wood came down in a stinging blow to her left breast and nipple.

Chris twitched and screamed; Her cunt squeezing the black rod in the process.

"Ohh, that feels good. Do it again," the black man said.

With each slap of the wood, the cock drew back and slammed into her bruised cunt. Chris felt she was getting fucked with a log. The yard stick felt like the sting of bees to her tender nipples.

Digging back inside the bag, another man produced a ring gag. He pulled the wet panties from Chris' mouth, and in mid-scream, he exchanged them for the ring gag. Kneeling beside her head, he waved his long cock in her face.

"It's time to do some sucking while you get fucked, Bitch. I won't have to tell you to open wide," he said with a laugh.

He yanked her hair towards his crotch and shoved the cock through the ring gag and into her mouth.

"Ahhh, gag away, Bitch," he groaned, forcing the rod deep down her throat.

The room was filled with the sounds of wood slapping flesh and balls slapping skin, along with the music of grunts and wet gags. Chris was nothing now but a punching bag for cock.

After a loud groan Chris' insides were filled the the frightening feeling of warm cum being released into her womb. It rapidly filled her cunt and came spilling out behind the retreating black shaft. If she could have looked down, she would have seen her pussy hole, gaping open and drooling bloody sperm. She could not see though. The man above her was crushing her head into the bed and releasing a thick volley of cum down her flexing throat.

"Ahhh," he groaned.

"What's next?" one asked.

The large white man was back. He was dragging something heavy into the bedroom; A small, portable air compressor.

"Say, Man, do me a favor and plug this in. I got an ingenious idea for the Bitch."
Old 09-18-2014, 01:01 AM   #3
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Loving this more more encore! Keep it coming matey cheers! MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Kolt48

Default A Slut is Exposed Ch. 3

Sorry for the delays. I had a back injury, been kinda down. Getting better though. Hope to finish this one soon.

Chris rose up, pulling at her cords, when she heard the compressor kick on.

'Oh my God,' her mind panicked, 'What are they going to do to me?'

When the compressor reached its set pressure and kicked off; It got eerily quite. The large man climbed onto the bed carrying a yellow hose with a bright sliver nozzle attached. He looked down at her puckered rosebud. It was coated in the cum that still drained from her open cunt.

"Do you have a nice tight asshole? Do you take it in the ass, Bitch?" he asked.

Chris tearfully shook her head 'No'. She had occasionally dabbled in anal sex, but that was years ago. It had hurt too much the last time, and she had sworn off of it.

"Well, don't you worry none. This won't be your regular ass fuck. It will be a pressurized one." Having said that, he stuck the cold nozzle through her tight anal ring. The cum eased its passage.

She heard the whoosh of air and began to feel a cold sensation in her bowels. Her stomach growled as air bubbles began to push everything else aside, filling her intestines. It kept coming. She looked down and saw her belly began to bloat. Shaking her head and ass back and forth, she yelled and tried to dislodge the cold nozzle.

'Aghh. When will he stop?' She feared that her belly would explode.

Her skin tightened around her navel. Suddenly the cold nozzle was removed.

She sighed, only to groan again as the large man replaced the silver probe with his thick finger. He could feel the warm air pushing at his digit. The air bubbles danced over its skin. Chris could feel them too. They were small gas bubbles at first, but they soon locked onto the walls of her intestine. Her colon wanted no part in this and began to contract and rid itself of the excess air. That's when the painful cramps began. She moaned like a woman giving birth, staring at the vile men with pleading eyes.

"I think she wants your cock," one of the men stated.

"Well, I'll just oblige her," the large man said.

In one quick motion, he removed his finger and plunged his stiff cock into her tight hole before any hot air was released. A strange scream came from her ring gagged mouth.

"Ahh," the man groaned. "Damn, this feels good."

Cris, eyes locked onto the large man's, as he pounded her ass with his cock. Each forceful plunge into her sphincter caused her belly to ripple with painful cramps. The man laughed, drilling into her hole while watching the used cum squish from her open cunt, spilling over his erect shaft.

It did not take him long to groan and spill his seed into her bowels.

"Stand back and watch this," he grinned.

He whipped his cock out and jumped away. With a loud 'Whoosh!" cum and hot air flew from her open ass, and blasted out, covering her once clean, martial sheets. She was at least thankful that she had gone to the bathroom earlier that morning, and her bowels were somewhat cleansed. The cum continued to flow out, followed by humiliating, greasy wet farts.

"Yep, your pussies gonna be farting like that in a moment,' the skinny one said, stroking his rather long boner. 'Untie her and bring her to that chair. I want to see her ride."

"And I want some of that ass," another spoke up.

"Well, two can share. Can't they Teach?"
Old 09-23-2014, 09:18 AM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking forward to the next part. Great job.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
cenkers

cenkers has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to cenkers

although this time the fuckmeat is a bit old, this stuff still sounds fascinating.
good work Kolt.
cenkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #7
Kolt48

Default a Slut is Exposed (Chap. 4 conc.)

The skinny one leaned back in the chair, waving his long hard shaft in the air. The four other men lifted Chris to a sitting position and carried her over to the chair. They held her legs spread, her pussy poised above the stiff rod. The skinny one reached up and removed the gag from her mouth.

"I want to hear you moan as your cunt slips down my hard cock, Bitch," he said, grabbing her hips.

The men lowered her down, and her pussy stretched and spread over the pole.

"Oh, no," she groaned, feeling it drive deep into her womb.

"Oh, yes. You feel my cock, Whore?" the man asked, clutching her hips and grinding his crotch into her mound.

"Lean forward," the black man commanded, pressing onto her back with his dark hand.

Chris felt the warm tip of a cock press against her sore anus.

"Please, no. Not there; Not again. No, not two!" Chris pleaded.

"Oh, you mean this is your first DP?" someone teased.

Her cheeks were spread, and the molten hot black shaft drove into her innards.

"Nooo!" she screamed as the two cocks melded against each other, filling her holes with throbbing, man meat. "D...don't that hurts," Chris groaned as each shaft began its painful stroke.

"Feed her that cock. Fuck that ass," the others cheered.

The other black man took her blonde hair and turned her face towards his cock.

"Open up and let's fill this other hole,' he said, 'and remember, we have your notebook and pictures; not to mention this nice video we're recording. So you be good and make it special...Suck."

The others stood by smiling and stroking their rods.

"Don't go easy on her, Boys,' the large one said, 'Slam those cocks into the bitch. I want to hear skin on skin."

After a several torturous minutes, one of the men picked up his cell phone.

"Hey, her husband should be home in thirty minutes. He is bringing another man with him."

"Perfect," the large one replied. "Bring me the pill from the bag."

The two men inside of Chris were groaning and spilling their hot seed into her ass and cunt. The other was just about to let loose in her mouth.

"Wait,' the large one said, handing the black man the pill. 'Put this down her throat before you cum."

The man smiled, lifted his cock, and pushed the pill down Chris' throat with his finger; Making her gag. Removing his spit coated finger, he thrust his black cock back down her throat. The dick exploded, washing the pill down to her belly with a fresh load of thick cum.

"Throw her ass on the bed and feed her some more cock," the large one ordered.

Another thick cock was forced into her lips and cunt, continuing to ravage her helpless body. The sloppy sounds of them fucking her loose, cum filled cunt filled the room. They made sure to zoom the camera in close.

Digging through her drawers, someone discovered her purple vibrator, and handed it to the large man.

Chris felt herself getting weak. She realized the pill must have been some kind of sedative.

The large man leaned over, turning on her vibrator and holding it to her clit as she was being fucked.

"We have a special surprise for your hubby and his friend." He said.

Chris was horrified at his words. She was getting too weak to control her feelings, and her hips began to rise to the vibrator and cock.

"That's right,' the man continued. 'They will both see what a slut you are. You will be exposed to them in all your glory."

The man fucking her had just filled her with his load of sperm. The purple vibrator was pushed into her sloppy cunt right after the cock was removed. They pushed three pillows up under her ass, lifting her hips from the cum covered sheets. Next her wet panties were slipped back on, holding the vibrator deep into her pussy. They soon became matted with the cum oozing from her ass and cunt. In her sedated state, Chris was barely there, slightly rolling her hips and moaning to the vibrator's hum. The remaining men finished by cumming over her breasts, belly, and pantie covered mound. The large man was the last. He spilled his seed into her open mouth. The cum pooled there; Some drooling out and trickling from the corner of her lips.

"That's a wrap," the camera man said, shutting off his video camera, and putting it away in the bag.

The large man whispered into Chris' ear;

"We do have the notebook and pictures, as well as an excellent video, Teach. I will be contacting you soon. Maybe we will allow your husband to take part in your next picture. He will be coming through that door any minute now. Do say hello for us."

He left through the back door, leaving Chris withering on the bed, tears in her eyes, and a pending orgasm arriving soon.

Tags
abuse, rape