Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2021, 07:01 AM   #4341
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Trixie Miss - 30 Seconds

You can't get enough, jerk junkie. You love how I arouse and humiliate you too much. Feel how deep I rub it in while you're not allowed to stroke to my latex. You must worship and be teased by my body in this little blue latex number that you love so much, but you won't be allowed to touch your dick at all to it. You've been trained to cum within 30 seconds while looking up at my face, looking into my eyes as I allow you release. I'm going to deepen that training, not allowing you to stroke until my body in latex is out of your vision and all you can do is look into my eyes as I give you your countdown to cum. It will make you more addicted to me than ever, spiraling further down into your virgin loser hole that you know so well.

File Size: 526 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
30_Seconds.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 07:55 AM   #4342
deformis77
Privileged Member

GhostRiderMask OnlyFans Strap-On collection pt1

File Size: 1.14 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 25 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
GhostRiderMask_pt1.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 09:19 AM   #4343
deformis77
Privileged Member

GhostRiderMask OnlyFans Strap-On collection pt2

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 26 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
GhostRiderMask_pt2.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 10:06 AM   #4344
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nikki Brooks Gives You CBT Interrogation

Goddess Nikki Brooks walks in, happy that you made it. Not that you had a choice. Nikki has you all tied up, and tells you if you just give her the password...she will let you go. Nikki asks you again, and tells you to really think about it this time. She wants that password. Nikki grabs your balls, and tells you that's what she likes to focus on to get her answers. Nikki tells you to give her the password, or she will cause irreversible damage to your balls. Nikki stands and kicks in your balls. She demands that you give her the password, and kicks and punches your balls. Nikki twists your balls, and slaps them. She asks you over and over for the password. Nikki teases you and pulls out her giant tits, trying to seduce you for the password. Nikki pulls out a weapon, and tells you she will cut it off if you don't give her the password. Nikki kicks and punches your balls until you give in and give her the password. Then she kicks and hits you even more.

File Size: 502 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CBT_Interrogation.mp4
Old 07-15-2021, 10:52 AM   #4345
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lauran Vickers - Vulgar Dirty Butt Slut

I'm a sex therapist wanting to help you get your wife into doing dirty anal!

File Size: 582 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dirty_Butt_Slut.mp4
Old 07-15-2021, 12:06 PM   #4346
deformis77
Privileged Member

Junglefever69X - Prove It

Explain to me why I found these pink panties in your dresser? We both know you’re far too pathetic to get a woman to fuck you. You’re keeping something from me, what is it? Spit it out already! ...Huh... you’re a what... a sissy? No, I don’t believe you. You’re not gonna convince me unless I see for myself. I’m calling my friend and he’ll help me find the truth. Once he arrives, you’re going to have to prove to me that you are what you say you are.

File Size: 504 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Prove_It.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #4347
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kelly Sunshine - Big Tits Findom Squeeze

My power is great and mesmerizing. I always get what I want. It's so easy to manipulate you into obeying my every command. My piercing blue eyes and big luscious tits weaken and arouse you. My words soften your control as you become oh so suggestible. Come closer, slave boy. Gaze at my delicious breasts and drift off under my spell. It feels good to be vulnerable. The snap of my fingers and erotic triggers let you know it's right to give me everything. Daze out into addiction. Spend it all on my perfect tits.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Big_Tits_Findom.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 02:09 PM   #4348
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lindsey Leigh - Addicted to Smelly Asshole

You just got home from the club after dancing all night. You know I'm still and how badly I want to sniff your asshole and jerk off to the scent. You also just took a sh*t once you got home, and know how much I love that even more because you know how much of an ass stink fetish I have. Tell me things like "sniff my stinky asshole" and "sniff my sh*t hole" "I know you love smelling my sh*t and stinky ass"Show your face and ass during most or all dialogue. At the end I want you to lay on your back, spread your legs, and spread your ass telling me to sniff your asshole while I jerk off. (Have camera show your face and spread ass/legs during this clip) Then touch your asshole with your fingers and bring your fingers towards the camera telling me to smell your fingers while I jerk off. (Touching your asshole and telling me to smell your fingers throughout the clip would be amazing) Tell me to cum to the smell of your asshole. Lot's of ass spreading so I can see parts of your asshole if possible!

File Size: 106 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ajr9vpvlgco1
Old 07-15-2021, 03:33 PM   #4349
deformis77
Privileged Member

LexiLuxe - LOSERS LICK CUM OFF MY BOOTS

I'm an expensive, luxury loser and I want it all, which means going bankrupt for Me is the only option and of course, I will make you do something to entertain Me whilst you make yourself look even more pathetic than you already are. Just shut the fuck up and do as you're told. Got it Loser????

File Size: 533 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
LOSERS_LICK_CUM.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 06:15 PM   #4350
deformis77
Privileged Member

Emily Valentina - Thrall - Cock Enslavement

You feel like you've been spiraling lately- out of YOUR control, and into MINE, as you realize how much I've been influencing your mind and behavior lately. You started watching these out if curiosity, or maybe just because you wanted to see my perfect pussy, and now? You're like some kind of jerk-off zombie, compulsively watching me and pumping for hours and hours, genuinely addicted to me in every possible way, with ZERO desire to ever go back to what you once were. Enacting my will, even when you pretend you're not. Fantasizing about me, especially when you know you shouldn't. And now that I have you so deeply enslaved to me, in a very REAL sense, we can start refining your reprogramming... beginning with your cock. I control it, and of course... its pleasure. It's my toy and my slave, so shouldn't it behave EXACTLY as I want it to? Contains direct-to-camera speech, layered audio, binaurals, and pink!

File Size: 1.51 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 29 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Thrall.part1.rar
Thrall.part2.rar
Old 07-15-2021, 08:06 PM   #4351
deformis77
Privileged Member

Leena Fox - Chastity Bitch Check In Frozen Cum Plans

Hello chastity bitches! This is a little check in just for you. Have your cock fallen off yet from lack of oxygen? This clip also includes instructions on how to prepare your stored jizz stash for Halloween weekend. Yes, I have lot of fun planned for you my locked little slut. Watch this clip and get prepared.

File Size: 387 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/sd27ywbyltz9
Old 07-16-2021, 06:43 AM   #4352
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - Betas Pay

Hi there, it's Me! The meanie in the green bikini! Here to remind you of what your place is. Have you been spending on Me and sending tributes? If the answer is no, then this clip is a necessity in your life. You are a beta. I am a Goddess. Your job is to work hard so that I don't have to because I look like this and you look like... well, you've seen yourself. Add the loser tax onto your clip order and send a tribute to Me to show that you understand the nature of this relationship. I gotta get back to the pool so hurry up, piggy!

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Betas_Pay.mp4
Old 07-16-2021, 08:17 AM   #4353
deformis77
Privileged Member

Humiliation POV - Trapped In Leena's Goon Cave - Addiction Mindwashing For Brainless Gooners

Go deeper your gooning moron. Goddess Leena is the only light you see. You need Goddess Leena. You need to jerk for Goddess Leena. Fuck your hand in the goon cave for hours for Goddess Leena. Just you, Goddess Leena, and your hand inside the goon cave. Nothing but darkness and the light that is Goddess Leena Fox. Stay in here for hours. You love it in the bråinwashing machine. I am totally fucking you up right now and you love it. You are trapped inside my bråinwashing machine. Goon harder for me. You're going to be so hopelessly addicted. You're so fucked. But you love it. You don't want this to end. Don't cum. Just keep gooning to Goddess Leena and binging on Goddess Leena. You are completely obsessed with Goddess Leena. You love it when I fuck your brain. Go deeper with Goddess Leena, deep inside your goon cave.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Leena's_Goon_Cave.rar
Old 07-16-2021, 08:52 AM   #4354
deformis77
Privileged Member

Rae Knight - My Sissy Boy Looks Pretty in Pink

I knew from the day you were born that you were different! We both know it!!! I see the way you look at my hot black boyfriend too! Let's both stop pretending and just face the true fact that you are gay!!! You want to be mommy's good little cock sucking fag!!! Well today I am going to help you! But first, you need to go to your room and toss all your clothes that make you look like a boy. You are no longer that! You are now my little cute girly with a sissy clit. You need to put on these cute little panties and matching bra too! Pink will look amazing on you! Then once you are all dolled up in cute lingerie , then you are ready to be my faggy little girly slut! You can help Step-Mommy fluff her hot, hung black boyfriend and all his friends too. You know deep down you want that huge black cock in your mouth and all his jizz too. Once you are pretty in pink, Step-Mommy will take you under my wing and show you all you need to know to be a good little cock sucking slut!!!!!!

File Size: 254 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/rbadqp1fnhnx
Old 07-16-2021, 10:35 AM   #4355
deformis77
Privileged Member

GhostRiderMask OnlyFans Strap-On collection pt3

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
GhostRiderMask_pt3.rar
Old 07-16-2021, 11:30 AM   #4356
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Morningstar - Sissy Breeding Clinic

Welcome slave 1429. You have been selected to attend my clinic for your self-confessed sissy, beta femboy ways. Myself and other ladies of high society have decided that we will be breeding a new race of the male species. Generation after generation of the male form shall be breed from sissy extracted sperm. Thus making the stubborn male ego extinct leaving only sissy betas behind on this earth. In order to carry out the plan, each and every sissy must be milked to have their silly sissy sperm extracted. Each and every last drop shall be removed from you leaving not a single trace of testosterone behind. Without testosterone, you will not be able to produce any more sissy sperm and will no longer grow erections, something of which will make you more feminine and allow for eternal life in that chastity cage to be much easier. Now, take a seat in my chair, the procedure must commence now.

File Size: 561 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Breeding.mp4
Old 07-16-2021, 12:12 PM   #4357
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommebombshell – EXTREME NUDITY WORSHIP

EXTREME ASS/PUSSY CLOSEUP, UNCENSORED BODY WORSHIP TO LOYAL AND REAL DEVOTED SLAVES. MY BODY AS YOU NEVER SEE BEFORE, WORSHIP MY NUDITY, WORSHIP YOUR QUEEN

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 5 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
EXTREME_NUDITY.rar
Old 07-16-2021, 12:46 PM   #4358
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - Date Night Stockings

I know you probably got excited when I asked you over to help me get dressed, but its not what you think, dummy! You and I have been friends for soooo long, I don't even think of you like that. You're more like a girlfriend to me or like gay or whatever lol
I called you over here because I'm going out on a date tonight with this SUPER hot guy, He's older and more mature and really rich! Buuuut I wasn't sure if I should wear stockings or not. I mean, I love the way they look but I'm not sure if my date will like them. I need you to help me decided if I should wear them or not, and TRY not to get a boner, dork! hahaha

File Size: 502 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Date_Night_Stockings.rar
Old 07-16-2021, 01:29 PM   #4359
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Amanda - Dreamy Tits JOI

My new bikini looks so good wrapped around my big tits. The way I bounce and play with them would mesmerize any man. Listen and stroke while I brag about my big tits.

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dreamy_Tits_JOI.rar
Old 07-16-2021, 02:04 PM   #4360
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lindsey Leigh - Butt Boy Intro

Meet my ass. This is what you will be stroking to for a while. I don't mind, teasing cock is what I do. I actually enjoy watching you ache and struggle while I show off my ASSetts. Lets turn you into a true butt boy today!

File Size: 273 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/8weiawvse01w