Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
BunnyBones

BunnyBones has initial reputation
Default Signed your life away~ M/M

((For me, the whole allure to rape, is for some reason, the more violated the person being raped feels, the more painful and scarey and embarrassing, the better it is. One of the most embarrassing things for a man( I am guessing) would probably be rape, right up there with castration or something, I would think. And because M/F are a dime a dozen around here, I decided to contribute a M/M. It's my first story, so let me know how you like it.

Eh. The sex doesn't start right away. I can't get it to work out that way. :/ If you want to skip to the sex, I have kindly bolded it for your convenience.

Another Note, Sir, and Aeron are the same person, if that confuses anyone.
Let me know how you like it. Enjoy~ ))

Signed your life away:

Jackson was a good looking man, who had started off with everything one could need. Good parents- wealthy parents, the best schools, anything material he could need. He was average height, blond curls, hazel eyes. He had a light spray of freckles over his tanned skin, and a straight, white smile. Your average, rich American teen.

Athletic and rich, even somewhat intelligent. What was there that this man didn't have? That was exactly the problem. Over time he grew jaded, and he needed more and more to keep him happy. It started off innocently enough. Some underage drinking, a bowl or two of pot. But it grew until the only time this rich boy felt alive was when he was doping up with something much heavier. Things got bad, and he was disowned. Simple as that. His parents couldn't cover up what a fuck up he was, so they tossed him away like garbage, which only made his habit spiral worse.

Now he was working, barely, at a super market, when he had been in law school. He lived in a two room apartment, with a roommate, when before he could have bought any house he wanted. He didn't even have a car anymore. He owned a bike. At the age of 25 things couldn't have gone much worse, for fucks sake he couldn't even keep a gold fish from dying!

The only thing that would save Jackson would be to hit rock bottom. Some may have thought he was already there, but things could, and would, get a lot worse. His supplier, Aeron not that he'd let you call him that, had taken a liking to this young piece of ass. Aeron was commonly referred to on the streets simply as Sir. It had started when he was young and cocky, and the name stuck. He had met this teen when he was groveling, begging for a fix. Yeah, he helped him out, and had continued until now, Jackson was wracking up quite a debt. That was fine by Aeron. Because he had concocted a plan to keep Jackson exactly where he wanted him. On his knees.

Jackson came by his normal time, just like he did every week. Just past 11 o'clock on a Thursday night. He'd go see Sir, and get his fix, and go on with his life until he ran out the following Wednesday. To be honest, Jackson was a bit intimidated by Sir. He was a large man, who obviously took care of his body, and avoided the drug that he sold. He was tall, about 6'3, and seemed to be a mixed race, maybe Caucasian and Latino. He had thick brown hair, and intense black eyes that only made him more intimidating. You couldn't tell what this man was thinking. To be honest, Jackson would be sick if he did. He moved to knock on the door, punitively at first, and then a frantic, loud knock, as the sudden fear came over him that maybe, just maybe Sir wasn't home, and he'd have to wait another day.

Accustomed to this, Aeron took his time, and opened the door. Letting Jackson scurry in like the cockroach he was. He had watched Jackson's decline. His styled hair was now long, and uncut, curling just past his chin, his body which had been firm and worked, was now softened, and the tan had faded away substantially. He grinned when he saw his favorite customer, all but a slave to Sir already, Aeron was about to take this one step further, and actually make it happen.

"Hey, Sir, I came to get my stuff," Jackson said, not bothering to look at Aeron, just around the room, casually, as though he weren't really looking for the supply he knew was somewhere in the house.

"Mmmh," Aeron frowned, gesturing to an arm chair. "Sit," He ordered, as though Jackson were a dog. If he were, he wasn't a very well trained one. He sat, only to stand up immediately after and itch at himself again.

"Where is it? I-uh, I got your money, I'll pay you next wee-" Jackson was cut off by Aeron then, as he stood and moved to get a piece of paper from his desk, in the corner of the room. "If you want anything else, Jackson, you'll need to sign this?"

That was all? He just needed to sign some fucking paper? Well hell yes he would sign! Somewhere in the back of his mind the lawyer he would have been beat against his skull, telling him to read it. The addict disregarded this as he took the offered pen. "Whassit?" He asked, squinting, trying to read.

Aeron was certain that Jackson wouldn't read it. They never did. "Just a contract, mmmh, to say you won't buy from anyone but me," He lied. The contract that Jackson was signing was an agreement, in simple terms, granting Aeron ownership over him. Yes, it probably would not hold up in a court of law, but it would be enough to keep Jackson quiet, at least until he could break him...

Jackson was calm, riding out his high, or...was...wait.... he had never actually gotten any drugs. All he had had was a drink...the lights in his head flickered on, and he opened his eyes to find himself draped on the couch. He was groggy, and when he tried to move, he found he couldn't and he fell to the floor. His hands were bound behind his back, and his mouth was forced open by...something. Rolling his eyes down to see it, he felt a burst a fear race through him, making his heart thump in his chest, and a cold sweat start down his spine. It was some kind of...ring? It was keeping his mouth open, really open, the rest was tied around his head, was someone going to force feed him or something? Sure he had forgotten to eat for a few days, but this was pretty drastic. If only he knew what he'd really be eating.

On his knees, he looked around the living room, his eyes too blurry to REALLY see. He could see what he thought was Sir, and he tried to speak, only giving some incoherent gasps. He saw Sir move toward him, thank God, he was saved. It was only as he pulled Jackson up by those angelic curls of his, did Jackson understand in his dull, thickened mind that Sir was naked?

Aeron held the boy, by his hair until he was able to get his legs to hold him a bit better. Jackson looked like a newborn colt, naked, confused, and wobbly. He moved, and shoved Jackson onto the couch, delighting in the fearful grunt he made as he plopped into it heavily. His head wobbled on his shoulder, but Aeron took hold of those curls. He took his flaccid cock, and gave it a few rubs, before putting it inside of Jackson's mouth, held open by the ring gag. Jackson moaned in protest, trying to push Aeron away with his shoulders, only to cry out as Aeron grabbed and gave a firm yank on his hair. "Lick it," he snapped, his hold getting even tighter. His other hand moved to Jackson's hair as well, using it as a handle as he bobbed the disoriented man's head back and fourth.

Jackson couldn't believe this. His brain worked past the sedatives, and he cried out in protest at the rough treatment of his hair, and the taste of Sir's penis. It was salty, and...not at all what he wanted in his mouth. The ring gag was making him drool, which was nice for Sir, but embarrassing for Jackson. He gagged on the taste, and tried to pull his head away, only to get another tug, this time on his ear. He had a piercing, and that was what Sir held now, the first just a warning tug, though it did feel that now his ear was in danger of being yanked off. "Lick it" He heard, and he groaned, coughing, as he slowly lifted his tongue to meet the underside of Sir's cock.

The man inside of him shuddered a bit, and very quickly shoved his dick down Jackson's throat. Sir was met with a constriction, as Jackson's body rebelled against the intruding appendage, gagging it up. He left it in, until Jackson nearly smothered, but his brain kicked in, and very slowly he took a deep breath out of his nose. Only then, did Sir remove it, and tell him to lick it again.

Aeron's dick had risen, large and widthy. He was only about average length, but he was thicker than most. "Lick it some more," He snapped, and was only met with more struggling, as Jackson got his first deep breath after having his throat filled with meat. It was time to show Jackson that he was serious, and he wasn't in the mood to have someone struggle. He took hold of the earring, a piercing of the cartilage, just a loop around Jackson's upper ear, and in one brutal movement, he yanked it out, and shoved his cock back down, just so he could feel the vibrations of Jackson's throat as he gave a scream of pain. Or maybe it was fear, Aeron didn't care, he just wanted more. He began to mouth fuck him, moving his hips and Jackson's head in a rhythmic pattern, leaving him breathless, and Jackson gurgling, gagging.

Sir pulled out, thank god, and Jackson was able to breath a bit more, though working with Sir was like working with an overly eager ape. There was danger in his grasp, as said his burning, bleeding ear. He whimpered, how embarrassing. Sure, he had thought about sucking cock for money for drugs once or twice, but he had never actually done it. And this was too much for him. "LICK IT BITCH," He heard again, and he closed his eyes, he could feel tears brimming to the surface of his eyes, and stuck out his tongue, running it over the warm head of Aeron's cock, then along the shaft, as much as he could do with the gag, and the penis out of his mouth. His jaw ached, and his ear, he was afraid. He couldn't move, he wanted drugs, he was weak, and Sir was gripping his hair again, about to go in for another round of face humping. In a final act of embarrassment the tears that were dwelling in his eyes spilled free, running along his face.

"Awww...." Aeron grinned down at his pet, grinning in as he pumped his dick in and out of his plump little mouth. "Did I make you cry, Jackson? Did I?" He asked, his head rearing back as he gave out a low growl of a moan. "Get used to it bitch, by the time I am done with you you'll be doing more than just sucking cock," He was close before, but the gasp and shudder that the statement had gotten out of Jackson, perhaps the gulp of impending doom, or the tears that flowed more rapidly down Jackson's face, maybe a combination of them all was his undoing. He shoved his dick in as far as he could go down Jackson's raw throat, his balls pressing against the man's chin, and he came. Not too concerned with drowning him. "If you're smart, you'll swallow, bitch, because I know you don't want to drown,"

Jackson's throat hurt, it was being stuffed in a way he'd never felt before, and his jaw was aching from being held open. His tongue from licking, his ear from the ripping. He drew away a bit, repulsed at the sweaty balls on his chin, until he felt it, the hot geyser of cum spilling down his throat. He thrashed and screamed, until Sir came again, and he had no choice but to swallow. He swallowed, throat spasming around Sir's cock, milking him for more, which of course Sir was only more than happy to oblige with. The taste was foul, the texture was even worse and he was sure he would loose his stomach. Then, as suddenly as it had happened, Sir was pulling out, and presenting his dick to him. "Lick it clean." He told him. Jackson looked to it, moving as if to vomit first, "Ah-ah-ah! If you puke, you're eating it, bitch, I don't want that on my carpet," He snarled, yanking him by his abused ear. Jackson gasped in pain and stuck his tongue out, expecting Sir to rub his tongue on it. "No, cunt, if I tell you to lick it, YOU lick it, I ain't doin' a damned thing," Jackson glared up at him through blood shot eyes, his tears replaced with anger, he licked the tip of Sir's dick, letting his eyes close as he concentrated on not tasting a thing. What was he, his fucking slave?

Aeron panted a bit, his climax had been intense, and he hadn't cum so much in a while. As Jackson did what he was told, his only reward was to not have his hair yanked. When he was clean, and on the verge of getting hard again, he pushed Jackson down onto the couch, and looked down to see a growing erection between Jackson's legs. He grinned, he could get to like his new pet quite a bit...
Old 04-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoyed it! I think Sir needs to get his little Jackson a new piercing - when he's learned proper obedience, that is.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

I'll never be able to look at my dealer the same.... - THANKS!
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, humiliation, m/m, oral, rape