Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #141
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esandweiss View Post
Leopolis, this one is by far one of the hottest scenes - not too rough or painful and the look on her face at the end is awesome. YOu wouldn't know who the actress is? She is smoking hot and am trying to track down other videos with her in them (hoping she does similar stuff)
Thanks for your comments Esandweiss! She's Monique DeMoan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
I don't know the girls name but the clip is from a film called "Butt Banged Cycle Sluts" by Anabolic video.I had it on VHS.It came out in the 90's I think.I'm sure you can look her up either through the production company website or google the title and find her that way.Good luck,I hope that helps.(It wes a great sceen by the way.)
Thanks for your help Whyaskwhy! You are absolutely right. The movie is from 1995!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHorse View Post
I've seen her listed as Monique DeMoan.
Thanks for the tip BadHorse! Without it, I wouldn't have been able to get the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
Nice thread leopolis + rep

I must remember to check back here more often

As for this post I had the whole thing and cut it and did what I could to brighten up some of the scenes as a lot of the action takes place in the shade under a tree.

I believe there is some active posts of this in my thread if anyone is interested.

third edit: seems that was one of the posts that may have been cut Ill add what I have of this soon.

I originally thought the title was biker babes and cycle slutts but as whyaskwhy points out I think his title is correct. Monique Demoin sound correct also thanks for that badhorse. Also the cut I have is english and I could be wrong but I think the two bikers are Jon dough and Max hardcore.

thanks again leo

sparks
Thank you Sparks! I guess you are right about Max Hardcore in his early years! Well, I already saw you posted the whole movie in your thread. So, great!

Cheers all!

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #142
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogo View Post
Do you know if the sound is in sync with this vid? Every version I find doesn't. Anyway +rep for the thread! There's many gems I've never seen before.
Hi Drogo! Btw, what a name! In here that means junky! I'm not so expert about tech stuff, but I know the file plays perfectly with VLC Media Player if you want to give it a try.

Thanks for the +rep!

Cheers,

Old 03-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #143
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

Hello guys,

Well since it seems to me that many of the vids included here still alive, let's place this thread for 30 minutes or around in the first page of the board.

Cheers,

Old 03-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #144
Ivor

Ivor has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopolis View Post
Nathalie Nell is raped by many guys in a farm. From the mainstream movie: "L'amour violé". PW= leopolis

Cheers,

[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.adrive.com/public/f079ff2...9963663bd.html
For anyone not aware of Leopolis' thread - I can recommend spending some time taking a look back while all the links are still alive. This vid in particular is arguably my all time favourite, I love the forced strip.

There's gold in these hills.
Ivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #145
Ivor

Ivor has initial reputation

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Leo don't stick your head up above the parapet again mate, seems like a lot of your links are now unavailable. Gutted.
Ivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #146
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivor View Post
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Leo don't stick your head up above the parapet again mate, seems like a lot of your links are now unavailable. Gutted.
Hi Ivor,

Well, it is not easy to see all your clips down and just continue as if nothing had happened. Anyhow, as I mentioned in my previous, original thread, we are strong and we'll never give up. So, I am just rebuilding the thread again. So far, you can go to the first three pages which I have fixed already. As soon as I have another little time I will update all former posts and links (5 more pages to go). It is taking me ages but it is more than worth for our beloved community.

Cheers everyone,

Old 04-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #147
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

Hello guys,

Well, I went forward a little. So, links from the 1st up to the 6th page are fixed. If I have a little time tomorrow, I will finish with the last 2 pages.

Cheers,

Old 04-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #148
chorongo

chorongo has initial reputation

Movie title?

Quote:
A group of girls love bikes. A group of guys love riding bikers. As a result, the guys rape the bikers. PW= leopolis

Cheers,

[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.adrive.com/public/6236fc4...82e18e22a.html
chorongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:24 AM   #149
chorongo

chorongo has initial reputation

Movie?

Quote:
Now, time for an offer: 3 in 1! First video a waitress is gang-raped by several customers in a bar. A friend of hers tries to help her but ends raped by the same dirty guy.

Second video: from the mainstream movie "the hitch-hiker". The rapist does what he likes the most with a couple of girls while other two watch the scene tied.

Third video: Wife is raped in bed while her husband is apparently slept.

PW= leopolis

Cheers,

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.adrive.com/public/63cd6fe...0b1d6d574.html
chorongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #150
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Quote:
Before getting divorce the husband wants to teach his wife a lesson by hiring some bad guys to rape the hell out of her. PW= leopolis

Cheers,

[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.adrive.com/public/948b81b...696dd9f0d.html
Hey leopolis i was wondering if you could re up this one,as i missed it the last time it was posted.Thanks!
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #151
FLuFF

FLuFF has initial reputation

Hi leopolis thanks for your share. But this file from part 6 are no longer avaiable for download. Could you reupload plis? I already download till part 5.
FLuFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #152
FLuFF

FLuFF has initial reputation

Hi Leopolis.. I keep waiting for you to reupload this.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=153
FLuFF is offline   Reply With Quote