Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2015, 10:30 PM   #1
HoldHerOpen

HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)HoldHerOpen Level 9 (900+)
Default Who do you talk to about rape fantasies?

I have never once mentioned to anyone that I have rape fantasies. This is the only place I ever talk about it.

So my question is...do you ever talk to anybody about rape fantasies in real life?

How many men here talk about their fantasies with their friends?

How about women?
HoldHerOpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:32 PM   #2
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)

I did once talk to my boyfriend about it, we had a half hearted attempt at roleplay. I guess he thought I was weird
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:43 AM   #3
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

Sadly no, but I would love to talk to some one in real life, but for now I will have to make do on here.
Wife2rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:13 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape date, of course. Although now I know her better, there's not much need for talking, just doing.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #5
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

I once did talk to my ex bf about my fantasies - he did not really care about what kind of sex I wanted as long as he got it. He jumped right in and to a certain degree, I regret it to this very day that I shared with him my thoughts.
But I have to admit it was my fault as I went too far too quick and he simply complied to my thoughts. We probably should have talked more, lol.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:59 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Was he fat?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #7
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Was he fat?
No, he wasn't. Maybe a bad choice!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:14 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Could be.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-22-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know anyone in real life who wouldn't freak the hell out if I told them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I once did talk to my ex bf about my fantasies - he did not really care about what kind of sex I wanted as long as he got it. He jumped right in and to a certain degree, I regret it to this very day that I shared with him my thoughts.
But I have to admit it was my fault as I went too far too quick and he simply complied to my thoughts. We probably should have talked more, lol.
This is one of my fears, that I will reveal this kink of mine to a partner only to have him take advantage of it. Either by taking it as license to take whatever he wants over my protests or by threatening to tell people. Fantasizing about this exact scenario gets me super wet but having someone hold this over me in real life would be unbearable.

Though actually the only time I revealed the extent of my rape fetish it was disastrous in the opposite way - he was very freaked out. We broke up soon after and I'm pretty sure knowing I was into rapey sex was part of it. My last ex-bf did know I had a bit of a submissive side (that's hard to hide) but I never let slip how twisted my fantasies actually get.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:23 AM   #10
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

Like previous poster on here, this is the only place where I can really be myself and say my feeling about rape and discuss it in fantasy, no one in real life sadly
Old 02-24-2015, 06:01 AM   #11
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I moved the last part of this thread to the rowdy room. Lets stay on track here.

However feel free to visit the other part of the thread to continue the slugfest

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169395

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:05 AM   #12
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

After reading the above I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I was married for 33 years and up until I was divorced back in 2008 we had an exceptionally good sexual relationship which included both BDSM and rape fantasies, we had great sex everywhere and anywhere we could. We used to drive out to deserted places and take ropes and toys with us so that we could act out our fantasies together, we were always happy to design and create each others fantasies and build on them to make them better for the next time. Sadly those days are gone now, I am very happy in a new relationship with no regrets but I do realise now that she was a very very special woman.

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #13
Robert V

Robert V has initial reputation

Each other, and that's good, but sadly not involving "strangers" makes it a bit less fun.

Robert & Ann Mia

Last edited by Robert V; 02-25-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Robert V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #14
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

I have only ever talked to one person about this...and I never even met them in real life. I shudder to think what would happen if people in my life found out about this aspect of my life. This part of me is literally a hundred eighty degrees from my actual personality. In real life, I am very respectful of women. When I was in college, women would show up at my dorm room drunk because they knew I would take them back to their rooms without trying anything. I once had a girl show up - completely sober - saying she was thinking, thinking about a scary movie she had watched and asking if she could stay with me. I slept on the floor, she slept in my bed. No, I am not making this up.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:46 PM   #15
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sometimes talk about it with my bf, he respects it, but he is just not a dominant person... So we never actually do anything about it
RB is the perfect place for me to talk about it, I can read and wright about my fantasies, and settle with that ..
Old 03-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #16
7vorsale
Privileged Member

7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)7vorsale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Talk about it isn`t easy
So i search on the net but there is most vanilla stuff.
Where are all these extreme forums everybody is warned in the media
7vorsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:46 AM   #17
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
I don't know anyone in real life who wouldn't freak the hell out if I told them.

This is one of my fears, that I will reveal this kink of mine to a partner only to have him take advantage of it. Either by taking it as license to take whatever he wants over my protests or by threatening to tell people. Fantasizing about this exact scenario gets me super wet but having someone hold this over me in real life would be unbearable.

Though actually the only time I revealed the extent of my rape fetish it was disastrous in the opposite way - he was very freaked out. We broke up soon after and I'm pretty sure knowing I was into rapey sex was part of it. My last ex-bf did know I had a bit of a submissive side (that's hard to hide) but I never let slip how twisted my fantasies actually get.
This is why I feel it's so risky for us ladies. You don't want the guy to take advantage of the admission but the other side of that would be that they wouldn't understand and might think you're some kind of freak. I had read an article about this subject in a magazine. The woman mentioned to her BF that she wanted him to rape her (fantasy, not for real) and they would have a safe word. Well, one night after they were at a party and returned to their hotel room, he pushed her down on the bed and took it from her. She said no but he thought that was part of it. Afterwards, she told him that's not what she wanted but she took some responsibility over the miscommunication. He became very upset despite her not blaming him. They broke up after that weekend.

So yeah, there's risk for us. But isn't that at least part of the reason we are all here on RB? It's like our safe zone in a way. :-)
Old 03-24-2015, 10:55 AM   #18
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes RB provides a firewall if you will between people. They are free to explore their thoughts, fantasies with each other.

There is stuff here I discuss in public & private that would be hard to explain with some of the women I've met in my life.

The women absolutely have a harder time in real life discussing rape fantasies with their men. I could see where they would be afraid to open up to some men.

And while men don't really have to worry about be ravaged by a women, although I have had this thought

We still have to be careful. Discussing this with the wrong woman could get you in hot water . Or at the very least labeled a sick pervert who only wants to rape women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
This is why I feel it's so risky for us ladies. You don't want the guy to take advantage of the admission but the other side of that would be that they wouldn't understand and might think you're some kind of freak. I had read an article about this subject in a magazine. The woman mentioned to her BF that she wanted him to rape her (fantasy, not for real) and they would have a safe word. Well, one night after they were at a party and returned to their hotel room, he pushed her down on the bed and took it from her. She said no but he thought that was part of it. Afterwards, she told him that's not what she wanted but she took some responsibility over the miscommunication. He became very upset despite her not blaming him. They broke up after that weekend.

So yeah, there's risk for us. But isn't that at least part of the reason we are all here on RB? It's like our safe zone in a way. :-)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #19
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
We still have to be careful. Discussing this with the wrong woman could get you in hot water . Or at the very least labeled a sick pervert who only wants to rape women.
I've actually had this conversation with a lady I thought I knew quite well as we had an extended sexual relationship. She freaked out and won't ever see me again. That I understand. But in addition she has taken steps so that if anything would happen to her I'd be the number one suspect. So yeah, be careful. Think it through again because you do not know how someone might react.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I am a sick pervert that only wants to rape women!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!