Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default To wet pussys and harden cocks

Abduction

For weeks, night after night went by as I laid in wait for the vision of sweetness that had taken hold of my soul, to be in a moment of vulnerability and weakness. It had finally come. She had been shopping at a mall most of the day. Her car was in a far corner of the once crowded lot, now empty except for a few scattered cars, none of which were near to hers except my van, parked next to it. The clock ticked off coming to closing time. I could see the last of the people coming out of the doors, and waited to see her so I could prepare for moment of engagement. My main concern would be that she would come out alone, and not joined by a friend. Time passed and I waited for what seemed like years. Then the weeks of patients paid off. Out of the shadows she walked toward her car wearing an outfit that tantalized my very being. A tall slender sweet of about 5’9” in the two inch heels of her sandals, weighing all of about 110 lbs. soaking wet, her silk skirt swayed gently parting slightly with every other step reveling the slightest glimpse of her thigh. It was about 200 yards from the door to where her car was with my van between her car and her view. I hoped that she didn’t forget where she was parked and would begin to search. But no, she made a beeline toward her car. I needed to prepare. I slipped my mask over my face. It was flesh colored so it would not cause instant fear and blend in for daytime use. I slipped out of the van on the passenger side, having already removed the courtesy light so as not to alarm her. She was approaching when I slipped around to the left of the van from the front as she came behind it. By the time I had circled the van her shopping bundles were in her trunk and she was about to open her door.
I heard her keyless entry open her door and that was when I pounced. My right hand clamped over her mouth like a vice and I grabbed her car key so she couldn’t set off the panic button. She instinctively began to scream, squirm and try to pull free setting off a cock-hardening pulse into my loins. I quickly pulled my gun and held it in front of her face then put the barrel to her head. She froze instantly expressing a muffled squeal driven by terror. “Cooperation means life to you now my sweet. Do as you’re told, keep quiet and you will live through the night,” I told her as she dropped all resistance and surrendered to me. I reached back and opened the side door to the van and ordered her inside. I released her mouth but kept the gun close to her. Her _expression was a mix of defiance, outrage and indignation all tempered with trepidation as she climbed in with the slightest whimper and a tear beginning to escape her eye. “Lie down face down,” I ordered. She slowly complied as if she was hoping for a moment of opportunity for escape but I would not give it. I had placed a mat and pillow on the floor earlier and pushed her down into it. She responded with a grunt of surprise and astonishment, as she was now flat on her belly and her face in the pillow. I slammed the door shut and in the darkness she began to cry out. I pushed her face into the pillow and reminded her of my earlier warning. She relented and began to softly plead with me that I not hurt her. I kept silent as I forcibly crossed her wrists behind her and began to weave bindings around them with nylon rope. I could hear her sobbing in the dark about how rough I was being and that I was hurting her. “If you maintain your cooperation, I’ll try to be a little gentler, now that I have you securely bound. But I warn you, I will punish very severely any attempts to escape, scream, or disobey me. Do you understand?” I asked her in a menacing tone as I finished tying her wrists with a hard tug. I knew that time was crucial, but I needed to take a moment with my flashlight and look at her. She squinted her blue eyes, and had an angelic face with shoulder length blond hair. Her tears didn’t smudge any mascara or any other makeup, as she didn’t need it thanks to the natural beauty she had. From what I knew about this beautiful 30ish doctor who was a resident, she was single and it would be a bit of time before she would be missed. I bound her feet then made my way up to her face again. I rolled her onto her back and noticed that a button of her silk blouse had opened revealing more of her cleavage. I decided to test how restrained she would be by gliding my finger across the top of her breast. She sucked in a gulp of air and quietly endured the ever so slight encroachment onto her womanhood. “See how gentle I will be my dear? Even when the moment of truth comes, you will see how sweet I will be,” I said as I tore a piece of surgical adhesive tape from its roll and sealed her lips, as she was still attempting to stifle an urge to cry out. I rolled her onto her belly again and tied a strip of cloth across her mouth to reinforce the tape so that she couldn’t try to pry it loose with her tongue. “A warning my dear, I will not be taken alive. If you try to attract attention to this van, I will blow it up, “ I said as I finished tying the gag reinforcement. “The charge is next to the gas tank, right under here,” I said pointing to a point in the floor inches from her face. “So don’t do anything foolish,” I again warned, this time as I began softly caressing the firm cheeks of her fine ass. “No. NO!” came the muffled cries from behind the tape sealed lips of my lovely captive as she squirmed to evade my touch. I reacted with a sharp smack on her ass cheek bringing a stunned and angry reaction from her. “Listen my sweet, you may as well understand one thing right now. You are mine to do with as I wish. Get it through your pretty little head; you will remain alive that way,” I said angrily as I watched the rage on her face give way to anguish as she broke down into a whimpering spate of crying. I climbed out of the van and reminded her of the warning about the charge under the van, then slammed the door. Lorraine Henley was her name. I kept her purse and car keys knowing that I would have to return to move her car before she was missed. I got in the van cab and listened to the bulkhead. Not a sound, she was taking my bluff about the explosive charge seriously. I started the engine and left the lot with my prize, heading beck toward my warehouse.
Horrible thoughts raced through her head. Each bump reminded her of how helpless she was. Each attempt to free herself made her angry with herself for not putting up a struggle. “He had a gun,” she kept thinking. “He would have killed me”, she told herself justifying in her mind why she didn’t resist. But his advances terrified her. The innuendo about how gentle he would be. The pondering of her fate made her realize how her life had changed. She was always unassuming but in control of her life. This was new to her and it brought on a level of fear that she had never known. She knew that on Monday she would be missed, but that Friday nights like this many of her friends knew that she would visit her place by the beach. Apparently so did her abductor. “He must have been stalking me for weeks,” she thought, and again being made aware of her predicament by a bump in the road. The rope that bound her wrists frustrated her. She always thought that such bindings would be easy to free herself from when she watched a movie with a damsel in distress in it. But it seems that this beast was an expert. She figured that she would be enduring endless hours of rape at his hands. She hoped that money was his motive and money alone. She kept thinking back to his unwanted advances on her breasts and ass. She felt a slight arousal at the idea, but it terrified her. She was never a prude and had a long happy relationship with her high school sweetheart until he died 3 years ago in a tragic accident. She figured that by now she would have been married to him but it was not to be. There was no one else since. But now this new tragedy in her life. “Oh God!” she thought, “save me from him, please”. The van slowed and turned then stopped. She heard the sound of an overhead door beginning to open and her heart was suddenly filled with foreboding realizing that they were where he intended to have his way with her. As he said, “to do with her as he pleased”. The van pulled forward slowly, stopped, then and the engine shut off. Once again she heard the sound of the overhead door now as it closed down. She now realized her worst nightmare was about to unfold. She made a final frantic effort to free herself then she heard the driver’s door open and closed. She froze. Footsteps walked away from the van but then returned with a sickening squeal accompanying them. She watched the door open slowly as I her captor, came in and covered her head with a black hood, blinding her. She resisted slightly so as not to give the impression that she was not surrendering but decided not to test my patients. I carried her out of the van and placed her in a high back chair then rolled her into my hidden room. I removed the hood that I had on her head. Complete shock could only describe the look on her face when she saw the implements of torture and pictures of my past captives hanging on the wall. I stood behind her and reached over to gently grope her breast, which she responded to with a gentle whine. “I have to take care of your car my sweet, I will be back to begin our romantic evening,” I told her as I continued to softly knead her firm but supple flesh mounds. I then stepped over to a camcorder that I had pointed at her and turned it and a TV next to it on. She watched as her image came alive on the screen. I then moved behind her again and began to softly grope her again. I could see the look of torment on her face as she endured my unwanted advances. Then I lifted her from the chair and laid her on the queen size brass-railed bed. She began to squirm and struggle as I laid her down and I quickly tied her bound feet to the rail to keep her in bed. “Rest my sweet, you will need your strength and energy to perform for me when I return,” I said as I repositioned the camcorder to focus on her. “You won’t hear me return my sweet. This room is sound proof and you won’t be heard outside either. But I warn you, you’d better be on this bed, still tied and secure when I return. I can look at the monitor from outside this room and see you. You will be severely punished if I find you off of this bed, not that you will be, I have a lot of confidence in my bindings,” I told her as I tested her wrist bindings and copped a last feel of her sweet tits. She reacted with frustrated anger and despair as I finished feeling her up and got up to take care of her car.The BMW convertible was still in the lot where I left it. As I had done many times, I simply left the van in the lot and picked up the car and took a cab back to the van later in the day. It never has been a problem before. When I got the car I drove it to a remote area on the other side of town. I left it and began my long walk back to a bus back to my warehouse where my sweet captive awaited me.I entered the warehouse just before sunrise. I switched on the TV screen that was rigged to the camcorder where she was. She was lying there peacefully sleeping still bound and gagged as I had left her. I turned off the TV and quietly made my way to the secret room donning my mask before entering. I quietly entered and made my way over to my sleeping captive. I stood over her and began to wake her with a gentle caress of her breasts. At first she swooned in her sleepy state, then awoke in panic to the reality of the situation. “A rude awakening my sweet,” I told my panic stricken prisoner as I released her feet from the foot rail keeping them bound together. I put them on the floor and forced her to stand in front of the camcorder and warned her to maintain her balance and do not even consider sitting down lest she face severe punishment. In telling her of her punishment I pointed to the implements adorning the walls and how I was able to use them without inflicting any cuts marks or bruises on her. Her _expression now was one of sheer terror and I could see the effort she was making to keep her balance with her feet bound and her hands still tied behind her was a valiant one. I moved toward the camcorder to replace the tape and then stepped aside of it as I began to undress myself. The look on her face was priceless especially when I pulled off my briefs and my cock was a throbbing red hard-on already.
She was an incredibly beautiful sight to behold. Her slender frame was devoid of body fat; it was mostly lean muscle. She had on a navy blue silk wrap around skirt with a floral pattern and a light blue silk blouse. Her pretty feet had high-heeled sandals that added 2 inches to her 5’7” body. She was a delightful vision of wholesomeness that I was about to experience to my delight. She began to breath rapidly as I stood behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and started to glide down her sides to begin to caress her very fine ass. I could see her _expression of mortification on the TV monitor above the camera that we were both viewing. “You are so sweet and hot my lovely, I will be sweet to you,” I told her as I found the strings binding her skirt and pulled them causing the skirt to unravel. As I pulled it away from her, her eyes bulged from her head with incredulity as the skirt mimicked a veil dropping from a statue. The muffled protest was one of intense frustrated rage. Indeed her legs were such works of art and the look of anger was being enhanced by the humiliation that I could see in her blushing cheeks. Her blouse was long enough that it was still covering her pubic area giving an air mystery that the best was still to come. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my hard-on between her ass cheeks. She began to whine in despair when I whispered in her ear, “Now my sweet begins the foreplay,” to which she reacted with an anguished suppressed cry of, “Noooo!”. I began to unbutton her blouse, one by one from bottom to top, resisting the urge to stroke the top of her breasts as they became revealed to me. I pulled the blouse from her shoulders and down her arms. “You should have been a model for Victoria’s Secret my sweet,” I told her as I kissed her shoulders admiring her lavender colored bra and panties. I stepped from behind her and pulled the cloth strip from her mouth leaving it tied around her neck. I then reached to pull the tape from her mouth. She tried to pull away but I took her firmly by the chin and yanked it off after telling her that it would hurt a bit. “YOU BASTARD!” she screamed with rage and quickly regained her composure and terror filled _expression when she saw my eyes expressing my displeasure with her insolence. “You impertinent little cunt!” I said to her with controlled anger. “I am merciful with first transgressions, but only with the first ones. If you do anything like that again, I will punish you so severely that I guarantee you, you will beg me to kill you,” I told her with a glean in my eye. Then to remind her of pain, I shoved my hand into her panties and grabbed a small bit of pubic hair, which I pulled firmly but steady. She let out a squeal of pain followed by, “I’m sorry! I’M SORRY! She looked at me with contrition in her eyes for what she had said. There was no doubt in my mind that if she had the means, she would castrate me on the spot but I would not make her admit that. I took her by her hair and pulled her head back ordering her to, “Stick out your tongue.” “Wh..Why?” she asked with a look of foreboding. “Didn’t I just warn you about punishment? That goes for disobedience as well!" I yelled at her. “OK, OK!” she said and then complied with my demand. I began to suck on her tongue and eventually slipped my tongue into her mouth to a subdued muffled scream. She soon relented and was surrendering her kiss to me. I went about returning to the foreplay that we had begun and stepped over to a cabinet that I kept implements in to retrieve one. “Now we will continue with the foreplay that we began before your slight indiscretion,” I said to her as I stood before her fumbling with what I had retrieved from the toolbox. I began to approach her and (CLICK) opened the switchblade in front of her. “OH MY GOD!” she screamed as I moved closer to my target, her bra strap. “Don’t move my dear, I do not intend for your flesh to fall victim to this blade’” I said as I cut the left strap and made my way to repeat the move on the right one. She was paralyzed with stark terror as I slide the blade between the cups that held her breasts so tightly together. A quick pull and the bra was now falling to the floor. “Ahhhh!” I expressed in genuine admiration for the lovely mounds of flesh that I beheld. Her nipples were erect. She winced when I cupped my hand under the dove soft gifts of God and gently squeezed her nipples. “I see that you are excited by all this my dear,” I said to her. “Please, please, don’t do this to me,” she pleaded while she swooned in reaction to my massaging her tits. I ignored her plea. Instead, I took her by the hair again and ordered her to kiss me again. She relented but I could feel the despair that accompanied her surrender to me. I kept her like that for well over five minutes occasionally stopping to look into her sweet eyes that were so filled with gloom. Finally I spoke to her. “You see my sweet, I am not the savage bastard you believe me to be. If I were I would have already tore your cunt apart with my cock which is throbbing so hard at the thought of having you,” I told her eliciting a cry of hopelessness from her as I stepped away from her. I could see that her legs were beginning to fatigue. “Please, please, I need to rest, my legs are going to collapse, please, please,” the words faded as she became more despondent. I went to the bed and got the pillows from it, then returned to her and dropped them at her feet. “Kneel down on these,” I told her as I helped her down. She was so relieved at being able to rest that I gave her a few minutes before revealing my ulterior motive for having her in this position. She appeared so pathetic kneeling on the floor unaware of my approach toward her. When I stood in front of her she looked up and saw me holding my cock. “Oh no. No! NO!” she yelled as I took her by the hair and forced to kneel with her back erect. I had her mouth inches from my hard-on. “Alright my lovely, stick out your tongue again,” I ordered. She of course pleaded with me that I not make her do this but there would be no relenting at this point. I had been patient long enough and wanted to be satisfied. “YOUR TONGUE BITCH!” I yelled as she responded by crying. She put it forth and I made her lick my cock. “That’s nice baby, now take it your mouth and do not even think about hurting me sweetheart,” I told her with an ominous tone. She took my cock in her mouth like a Popsicle and began to suck it as I ordered. She expressed moans of grief at being forced to act this way against her will. But she was experienced and did well at giving me the pleasure that I demanded. “Ohhh yeah sweet baby,” I kept repeating it in part to compliment her in part to taunt her. She did not stop or miss a beat but continued to the end when I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop as though she anticipated my wishes. When I withdrew my cock I caressed her head and told her what a fine job she had done. She simply whimpered feeling shameful. I stepped away for a moment to clean the saliva and semen from my still throbbing bone then returned to her to give her a drink of water and wipe her face. She began pleading with me not to hurt her or humiliate her like this again. I sat on the bed next to her and told her that the day was young and that we were just beginning. She responded by weeping out of control.On Saturday mornings, my neighbors in this warehouse area were closed. But it was no matter anyway. My little dungeon was so soundproofed that you could stand in the next room and wouldn’t hear the loudest scream at all. I got up and lifted her while she squirmed and squealed protesting as I laid her on the bed tying her feet to the foot rail again. Her cries for help were falling on my ears alone, which began to drive my desire for her even more. She quieted down and I began to taunt her as I glided my hand up her leg tuning in toward her pussy. She was whimpering like a hurt puppy, dreading what was about to unfold. I sprang into action, keeping one foot tied to the rail while I freed the other and tied it to the corner of the rail. I repeated the action leaving her spread-eagled. She began to panic at the sight of her predicament. I came to the head of the bed, lifted her up and sat behind her resting her on my chest. She was weeping in despair as I gently massaged her breasts and slid my hand into her panties and began to softly caress her vulva. Her emotions crossed between desire and despondency with the stimulation I was imposing on her against her will. “You feel my throbbing cock don’t you my sweet,” I said to her eliciting a shrill shout of frustration driven by gloom. “It is time,” I whispered to her as I began to untie her hands. I held one firm while I began to retie it and the grabbed the one momentarily flailing and put them together in front of her. I could see the look of regret on her face as I bound them in front of her as though she realized that her last hope of escape had gone. I quickly got up and tied her bound wrists over her head to the railing leaving her in the most helpless position a woman could be in. She was on her back, with her legs spread and her arms tied helplessly over her head. There was only the thin fabric of her satin hip hugger panties between my hard-on and her cunt. Her high heeled sandals were still on her feet giving them an arch which combined with the straps holding them on would give any foot fetish enthusiast a moment of pause. Much to my delight she was still making fruitless efforts at freeing herself from my bonds. It was a delight to watch this feisty firebrand continue to attempt to protect her virtue. I couldn’t resist taunting touches of her in places that I knew would draw out frustrating whelps of “no, no!” But she was so tempting, and I felt that I wanted her cunt wet for me since it would feel the best and humiliated her most.
One thing about her that I found exciting were her sweet mounds. They formed a 36- inch bust line with a c cup. Such breasts brought out a desire in me that I was willing to put off sliding into her cunt for a chance at these delights. What I was about to do was humiliating for most of my victims as well as quite frightening. I took a bottle of baby oil from my cabinet and mounted her across her belly looking down at her sweet and terrified face. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she asked with indignation as I drizzled the oil generously between her tits. Without comment I put the bottle aside laid my cock between them and squeezed them around my throbbing bone. I began to glide in and out of her tits as she watched in horrified disbelief. The sight of a cock head oscillating back and forth, ready at any moment to splatter a load of cum on her face must have given her thoughts of dread as expressed by the worried look on her face. My grunting and groaning probably wasn’t helping but I didn’t think about anything but my satisfaction. A spurt of cum smacked her on her chin followed by the drool of the rest dripping onto her neck. “OH!” was her reaction followed by a look of rage at humiliating her this way. “Restrain your emotions my sweet, otherwise the next phase in our relationship will be done with little regard to your discomfort,” I told her. From the way her _expression morphed from anger to discouragement, I knew she understood my meaning. “After I recharge my dear, I will probe in here,” I told her continuing to pet her sweet wet pussy drawing an _expression of sheer terror from her. While I prepared for the next phase of our encounter, I noticed the clock. It was only 8:30 in the morning. The day was still so young and I realized that while I had this hot beauty with me, I still hadn’t had my cock in her cunt. That did require quiet a bit of discipline on my part but I always did have it when needed, as I did when I captured her. She was whining in despair about how she wanted to leave. Her whimpering pleas were only serving to harden both my heart and my cock. I approached her with my switchblade and opened it as I sat down next to her. I cut the waistbands of her panties and pulled them hard from under her. She squealed in astonishment as she watched me roll them up. Suddenly I shoved them into her mouth. She was caught be surprise and tried to spit them out but before she could I put the gag that was still around her neck back in her mouth, keeping the wet panties in there. She was angrily disgusted about tasting her own juices. I stood up, opened a condom and unrolled it onto my cock. Then, I and climbed on top of her turning the _expression of anger into one of sheer panic. She felt my arms slide behind her back the moment of contact. “No, NO, NOOOO!” came the muffled screams as my cock gently entered her wet cavity. She thrashed her head from side to side in frustration reacting to her being violated. She was warm and tight as if she hadn’t been fucked in some time. She was calming down and weeping softly now accepting what had happened. I stroked back and forth for what must have been 10 minutes enjoying every second. The load of cum from this time was bigger that the first which I couldn’t believe. She seemed relieved that I didn’t let go into her but evidence was the last thing she would have on me. My last unwilling visitor had been a morning news anchor on the national news. She was a sanctimonious little cunt that was a hot little number as well. I left her with no evidence to use against me and told her that if she reported this to the police, I would post all the pictures of our time together. That was six months ago and I haven’t heard her say anything yet, though she does take a lot of time off, I guess to visit a therapist or something. My weekend with this luscious number would end with the same warning. She was lying on the bed crying her eyes out at being raped. I decided to do her a couple of more times before I gave her a rest. I then decided to begin to take some poses of her bound and gagged. I also had to give her my ultimatum that would buy her an early release but not before I got a portfolio of shots for my collection. Once again my trusty switchblade popped open and I cut her free from the bed. She was quite weak from the valiant yet futile struggle she had made against her situation and me. “Come my lovely,” I commanded as I made her walk naked except for those hot shoes that were still bound to her feet. She resisted slightly as if to say to me that I still did not own her. That was fine with me. I did not want ownership nor for that matter surrender. I only wanted control of the unwilling. I brought her to a walk-in closet that was next to a shower. I ordered her to remove her shoes and shower herself pointing to the soap, towel and shampoo. “When you are done, style and dry your hair then come out in the bath towel wrapped around you,” I commanded her. “I’ll see you in hell for this you…” “Careful my sweet!” I interrupted with a look of warning in my eyes. She sat and removed the shoes then entered the shower and began to wash while I watched. Before she would depart, I would see her back in that shower before my camera. I closed the door and waited.As she washed and groomed herself, I laid out clothes from the closet for her to model for me. I had a stunning black evening ensemble for her to wear along with black lingerie. The top had a low-neck line and the skirt a slit from the hem to about 6 inches from the waistline. I had a nice cleavage-enhancing bra to go with the outfit as well as the skimpiest pair of black panties. A pair of black pumps were there as well. When she came out from the shower she had a towel wrapped around her. It was short and very close to her cunt. I took some shots while she looked at me with the look of a wounded deer. “Your outfit is over there,” I told her pointing to the clothes. “Get dressed, and we will begin,” I said as I set up my camera on a tripod. “NO! I won’t!” she said defying me. I continued working on the camera, trying to give her a chance at complying and acting as though I didn’t hear her defiance. I turned the camera for a moment toward the hoist hanging from the ceiling waiting for wrists bound to carry aloft. With an ominous tone I told her, “I doubt that you wish to spent the rest of your time here at the end of that,” indicating the hoist’s hook. I turned my head toward her and she went behind the screen and began to dress herself. When she came from behind the curtain I was astonished. The outfit clung to her like the skin on an apple. It was flattering but not overly provocative. I went to her and took her by the arm roughly and warned her again. “Try my patience again, and you will regret the day you were conceived,” I told her as I spun her around and bound her wrists behind her. When she was bound I held her close to me and forced her to kiss me again. There was still defiance and I was pleased. I took her to a chair where I made her sit and then bound her feet. They looked so nice in the black pumps that I provided for her. I then began to stroke her legs where the slit ended, encroaching between them inside the skirt. She had an expression of terror in her eyes that was sending raging pulses into my groin. But now was the time for pictures. The camera was set and I gagged her and set about taking my shots. I demanded that she gave me what I wanted and she complied. She gave me expressions of everything from despondency to all degrees of angry defiance as well as sheer terror.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

NICE!

Keep going please!
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote