Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #121
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I watched as you slowly pushed yourself up, swinging your legs over the edge of the bed, Only then did you realise that you were naked. I saw that confused look upon your face once again, but It was quickly replaced by one of annoyance, Especially when you see me leaning against the bathroom door frame watching you intently.

"How did I get here?" you demanded to know pushing yourself up from the bed, yet you barely reach your feet before I notice your eyes glazing over slightly, as you grasp at the bed frame to keep yourself from falling.

I slowly cross the floor as you retake your seat upon the bed “I found you lying in the middle of a stream” I tell you as I push back on your shoulders slightly guiding you back onto the bed, “God knows what possessed you to go walking in the woods” I add as I lay you out in the centre of the bed before climbing on it to join you.

“Anyway I carried you back to the car and drove us home, Hell I even gave you a bath” I tell you as my hand casually roams across your naked body “And I have booked you on another flight it leaves in four hours” I tell you as I slide my hand down between your thighs to caress your sex, “So you should be well gone before my father gets home”....
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #122
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I listen to you as you cross the room and gently guide me onto the bed. That you had found me was amazing, I remembered the pain of my head striking that rock and then nothing. I am in the center of the bed as you sit down next to me and tell me how you drove us home, gave me a bath and booked a flight for me to leave in four hours. Your hand moves along my body to slip between my legs and caress my sex.

"Thank you for taking care of me, oh please don't do that, I have to get ready to leave. You know how the airports are. I groan in pleasure as your hand is gentle. I try to sit but your other hand presses me to the bed as it massages my breasts and I groan again. I wondered if you were really going to let me go.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #123
Alias
Privileged Member

"Don't worry" i say my voice gentle and alluring as i slowly climb over you, my lips finding yours, Softly i kiss you, The kiss of a lover, not a blackmailing rapist, "Your already packed remember" i add as i slowly slide my body down yours, placing little teasing kisses across your naked flesh.

"We have time" i add as i reach the peak of your breast and quickly flick the tip of my tongue over your hardening nipple, moving on i kiss my way down, over your taut stomach and down to the smoothly shaven mound.

Scooting further down the bed i gently prise your legs apart, lifting the knees and pushing them back to make room for my to lie down. Glancing up at you from between your thighs "Just relax"...
Old 05-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #124
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Don't worry" i say my voice gentle and alluring as i slowly climb over you, my lips finding yours, Softly i kiss you, The kiss of a lover, not a blackmailing rapist, "Your already packed remember" i add as i slowly slide my body down yours, placing little teasing kisses across your naked flesh.

"We have time" i add as i reach the peak of your breast and quickly flick the tip of my tongue over your hardening nipple, moving on i kiss my way down, over your taut stomach and down to the smoothly shaven mound.

Scooting further down the bed i gently prise your legs apart, lifting the knees and pushing them back to make room for my to lie down. Glancing up at you from between your thighs "Just relax"...

I am confused as you gently tell mme not to worry and climb over me and kiss my lips gently. You remind me I am already packed as you slide down my body and kiss my body gently as you go down and lick my nipple. All the way down my body you kiss and lick, pass my stomach and my belly and my mound. No part is missed as your gentle kisses rain down on me.

You get past all that you kiss and pry my legs apart, lift my knees and press them back against my body. I see you lie down but then your head pops up between my thighs and you tell me just relax. I am confused until I feel your tongue gentle lick at my little nub. I grasp the sheet on either side of me and moan loudly, closing my eyes. I feel your whole mouth pressing against my sex as you gently suck and I groan loud, deep and long. Your arm presses on my legs so that my ass raises of the bed and you begin to lick the whole length of me from front to back. As your tongue presses into my tunnel, your finger presses into my ass and you time it so you withdraw and enter and the same time over and over driving me into passion, making me want more. I see you knee but still keep up the action and I hear your fly open.

I am ready for you as you press your cock up my ass and plunge two fingers into my pussy, driving both deep inside me. I groan loudly wanting more and I am in lust..........
Old 05-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #125
Alias
Privileged Member

The soft gentleness that has lead up the this, evaporates in an instant as with little concern for your pain I pound my prick into your tender ass and two fingers into your ravished pussy. I could see the lust in your eyes and I could not help but smile.

The mattress creaked in protest, the headboard rattled off the wall, Yet you cried out with pleasure, moaning loudly as I fucked into your rear hole. In and out, In and out to the hilt I slammed into you, the sound of our body's slapping together echoing around the room.

Without missing a stroke I withdraw from your ass and ram my hard cock deep within your moist pussy, plugging your ass with three fingers as I fuck your cunt with hard, fast strokes that make your tits bounce in time with my thrusts.

Suddenly I stop, And I hear you groan as I withdraw. Reaching down a grasp your hands and pull you up and on top of me as I lie back, “Come on bitch ride me”.....
Old 05-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #126
rvplymates
Banned

Suddenly things got rough as you pounded into my ass and rammed two fingers in and out of my pussy. I was still in lust and slammed back onto your cock screaming in pain and in intense pleasure as your fingers pistoned into my pussy. I could see your smile and gave a half hearted one of my own but all I wanted to do was drive my ass onto your huge shaft. I was like a woman possessed as I responded to each move you made. When your cock left my ass I groaned in protest but soon groaned in ecstasy as you slammed into my pussy. Fingers slipped into my ass, I had no idea how many but welcomed them. I was immobile as you pounded into my pussy with fast, hard and deep strokes. All I could do was groan, moan and grunt wildly as my breasts bounced wildly with the fierceness of your strokes.

I moaned with displeasure as you withdrew your cock from me. I did not know what you were doing when you grabbed my hands and pulled me on top of you. I was sitting on you as you lay down and gave your order. “Come on bitch ride me”. You did not have to tell me twice. I reared up and held your rock hard cock by the opening of my sex. When I got your cock's head in I just relaxed and let my body slide down your shaft. I came hard from that trip and did it again and again, groaning loudly each time. Then I went wild once more, pounding myself on your cock roughly. I felt all powerful and in control as I rode you. Up and down, up and down, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder as my breasts bounced around on my chest. I groaned loudly coming close to a climax when suddenly you turned me so I was facing away from you. You grabbed my waist and made sure I was on my knees. You were in control once more and held me tightly so that I could not pound back at you. My groans grew close to a scream as you used me this time with my full cooperation. You could have me any way you wanted me and you knew it.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #127
Alias
Privileged Member

I loved watching you riding my hard shaft the look of crazed lust in your eyes as you impaled yourself again and again, Your tits bouncing high on your chest every time you slammed yourself down onto me. I could see you were taking great pleasure in being in control, That and the fact that your rigours ridding was bringing me close to the point of climax was what made me suddenly turn you.

As knelt behind you grasping your waist tightly to keep you from pushing back, taking control away from you again, I gazed down at your two gaping holes, both screaming out for me to plug them, to fuck them hard and fast.

I ram my way into your sodden pussy, driving forth to the hilt, the swollen head of my prick slamming against your cervix, Slowly I circle my hips as if trying to grind those last few millimetres of my hard shaft within you. Hard and fast I pound your cunt, smiling as I watch your ass cheeks ripple from the impact of my body. I would listen to you, Your moans growing more an more vocal as you grew closer and closer to yet another orgasm, Only for me to stop an instant before you obtained the release your body so desperately cried out for, Slapping your hands away as you attempt to finish yourself off.

Three times I brought you to the edge of release, Only to stop. Then I withdrew from your cunt altogether and rammed myself deep within your ass, Furiously fucking your tight little brown hole, Deeper and deeper, faster and harder. Stroke after stroke, then I was gone, Back to your cunt, Thrusting deeply time and again, before moving back to your ass, Back and forth, back and forth between your two holes.

My fucking was erratic, Your tits swaying wildly beneath you, Driving you across the bed with every thrust, I could see your fingers grasping the quilt in a desperate attempt to keep from being pushed over the edge...
Old 05-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #128
rvplymates
Banned

I could not do anything but wait to see what you would do. The few seconds it took you to make up your mind seemed like an eternity. When you rammed into my pussy I screamed in wild abandonment. I groaned loudly and you moved your hips in a circle grinding into me, driving me mad with lust. I groaned out, "That feels so good". The pounding came next and I felt myself getting ready for a jarring climax. It was almost there and then you stopped, I groaned my disappointment and tried to get there with my own fingers but you slapped my hands away.

When I simmered down you began to pound me again. Soon I was near the brink again, almost there and you stopped again. You did this to me two more times, each time I groaned in frustration. Then you slammed into my ass roughly, driving deeper, faster and harder. I was breathing hard when you returned to my pussy and I felt myself to the brink. Then back you went to my ass so many times that I was wild with need, a wanton piece of flesh.

I felt like I was going to go insane if I didn't come soon. You were going wild now too and I was afraid you would push me off the bed in your lust but mostly I was afraid I wouldn't ever cum. I screamed out to you. "MAKE ME CUM AND I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE!"
Old 05-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #129
Alias
Privileged Member

A second after you screamed out I suddenly came to a stop. My hard prick still lodged within the depths of your bowels, Slowly circling my hips to grind my hard cock within you as I paused considering your words.

“My slave eh” I asked as I reached beneath you and pinched your breasts, “Does that mean you want to stay, Stay and be my little fuck toy even after my father gets back” I ask as I pull on your nipples. Slowly my hand slips between your thighs and I brush the tips of my fingers across your enlarged clit tearing a moan from you.

Waves of pleasure coarse through you as I strum your sensitive little button, bring you closer and closer to that elusive orgasm, “Is that what you want is it, To be my little whore, To have me fuck you then send you to bed with my father"...

Last edited by Alias; 05-03-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #130
rvplymates
Banned

I tried to think of what you were saying to stay and be your little fuck toy even when my husband came home. Your constant grinding into my ass made it hard for me to concentrate. I was like a raw nerve needing what you could give me. The gravity of what I offered kept slipping in and out of my mind as you pulled my nipples and strummed my clit. I moaned trying to decide what to do but you did not make it easy on me as you’re brought me back to the brink again with all that you were doing to me.

You words came through the fog of my passion, to be your whore, to be fucked by you and then to go back to my husband's bed. I shook my head violently no but screamed out, "YES, YES, YES, JUST MAKE ME COME." I would promise anything to get relief.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #131
Alias
Privileged Member

“Deal” I cried out as I once again began to pound your ass, Fucking you with long hard strokes as my fingers continued to flick rapidly over your aroused clit. Faster and faster my fingers strum your clit, as I drive myself deeper into your ass, All the while your moans grow louder, until your screaming like a banshee.

I could feel your whole body begin to shake as your climax fast approaches, “Thats it cum for me” I shouted out over your moans “Cum for me you whore” I screamed as I drove myself deep into your ass.

Your cry would have woken the dead as your body began to convulse, So strong were the waves of pleasure coursing through your body that your arms and legs gave out beneath you and you fell to the mattress, Your juices squirting from you like a fountain, staining the quilt.

You lay limply on the bed, twitching as you rode the waves of pleasure. As I sat watching you, waiting for you to come down from your high enough to make myself understood. It took over fifteen minutes before I felt you were with it enough.

Rolling you onto your back I gazed into your eyes “Ok Whore, this is how it going to work” I tell you as I climb off the bed “My Dad is due back in about six hours, So you had better get yourself and this place cleaned up” I tell you, “When he gets home you are to play the dutiful wife and do whatever he desires, And I do mean whatever” I smiled at you “And when he is finished and has fallen asleep, You are to come to me”

I made my way to the bedroom door “Oh and shower before you come to my bed, I don't want to fuck you with my fathers cum swimming around inside you, that would be sick” I added before I made my way along the landing and into my room, To rest and wait for you to come to me...
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #132
rvplymates
Banned

I heard you yell deal and again pump my ass as you rubbed my clit hard. My moans grow loud as you stroked into me deeper and I groaned louder. Soon I was screaming wildly enough to bring the house down. I was almost there when you told me to cum for you. I flopped my chest to the bed and came hard.

My legs crashed to the bed as my cum squirted from me. I laid in orgasmic pleasure for I don't know how long and then you turned me over and laid down the rules. As you left I ran my hand through my hair and cursed myself for making this deal. As I thought of servicing both Father and son my stomach turned. What had I become?

My body was sore, well used and satisfied but I would have to find a way to get away from this new role I was going to play. I went into the shower thinking, making plans and praying it would work. I was clean in all areas when I came out of the bathroom and unpacked my bags. I put my things away and put on a shift to clean the bedroom in. I yanked the sheets and bedding off the bed and brought it down to the washing machine in the basement and set the things to wash. Then went back to my bedroom to grabbed bedding out of my hope chest and made the bed up to its usual neat standards. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen to start dinner forming my great escape plan.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #133
Alias
Privileged Member

Back in my room I listened to you as you moved around, fixing things up for my fathers return. Sprawled out on my bed I only lasted a few minutes before I was dozing soundly. When my eyes finally fluttered open once again five hours had past. Knowing my father was due back anytime I pushed myself off of my bed I hurriedly showered.

Just as I was making my way down the stairs, The front door opened and in walked my father, In a matter of moment you were there to greet him, Hugging him warmly and kissing him on the cheek. As I stood on the stairs I could not help but notice that the skirt you now wore as a good deal shorter than your normal attire.

The smell of the dinner you were preparing wafted through the house and after a quick hello the three of us made our way into the kitchen. My father took his usual seat at the table as you walked behind the counter and began to dish out the meal.

I waited a few moments before following you behind the counters, and as I passed you I let my hand brush over your butt. I felt you squirm as you tried to make small talk with my father, Knowing the worktops hide us I worked my hand between your thighs and hooked your panties aside.

It was so comical watching you trying to keep a straight face and your voice even as I slowly slide two fingers in and out of your pussy. You kept trying to lift yourself off of my fingers, trying to reach behind you and slap my hand away without drawing attention to us.

The meal passed quickly, we could both see my father was tired, And after our dinner my dad took hold of your hand and announced it was time for bed. As he lead you out of the kitchen I saw you glance over your shoulder at me and I mouthed the words “Remember anything he wants”.

I followed you into the hall and watched as the pair of you started up the stairs, he had pushed you in front of him and as you ascended the steps his hands were already pulling at your skirt. Returning to the kitchen I cleaned up before making my way to my room as I passed your bedroom I could hear the creaking of your bed and I smiled as I went into my room to wait for you….
Old 05-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #134
rvplymates
Banned

I greeted my husband with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I saw the surprised look on his face when he saw me in a short skirt. As I turned on saw you on the stairs and watched as you came down and greeted your Father. We all three walked into the kitchen and my husband went and sat in his usual chair. I went behind the counter to place the different foods on each plate talking to my husband as I worked.

When you came around the counter I knew I was in trouble. Your hand moved on my ass as you passed by. I couldn’t believe it when you put your hand between my legs and began to finger me right there in front of your Father. I was getting hot and trying to lift myself off your fingers as I slapped back at the air and still kept talking to your Father. Finally you left me alone and as I walked to the table to deliver a plate of food to both of you, I felt how wet my panties were.

I could see my husband was tired so I figured I would be saved from having to have sex with both of you. When he took hold of my hand and said it was time for bed, I nearly choked as he lead me from the kitchen to the stairs. I turned to see you standing there mouthing, “Remember anything he wants”.

As we walked up the stairs my husband was pulling at my skirt, I couldn’t believe he was not too tired for sex. As we got into our bedroom he pulled me into his arms and held me tight. His mouth descended on mine and his tongue pushed into my mouth. Usually I would push him away when he did that but I just let him have his way with me. His hands pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties. One of his hands went under my blouse to squeeze my breast as the other went between my legs to press his fingers into my pussy. He worked at both areas until I was wet, then tore the clothing off me and took me to bed. His hard stiff huge cock began to press between my legs and soon entered me fast hard and deep. He groaned and grunted wildly as I moved underneath him. He was pleasantly surprised that I gave into his every whim.

When he fell asleep I took a night gown from my drawer and slipped it on and tip toed down the hall to take a shower and do some female cleansing before entering your room. I was hoping you would be asleep but no you were sitting up in bed with the pillow behind your head. You patted the bed and I walked over to you.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #135
Alias
Privileged Member

I heard the quiet patter of your bare feet as you made your way to my room. Sitting up in bed I waited for you to enter my room, Smiling as you quietly eased the door open hoping to find me asleep. I patted the bed beside me and watched as you crossed the floor, Your nightgown flowing seductively.

As you lay down beside me I turned to face you “So tell me what did he do” I asked you, I could see you were uncomfortable but I made you tell me in intimate detail exactly how my father had fucked you, And I recreated every detail, Every touch of my hand mirrored his, I climbed between your legs, exactly as he had done entering you fast, hard and deep just like my father.

Only after I had sated my desire, and flooded your passage yet again did thing chance, where as my father had simply rolled off of you and fallen asleep, I rolled off of you, But my hand returned to you sex, Fingers pumping your passage as my other hand strummed your clit.

I quickly brought you to climax, it was so funny to see you trying hard to suppress the sounds of your pleasure after having listened to you scream out over the last two days.

I rolled under the quilt, “Get back to him before he discovers your gone” I tell you, I watch as you climb off the bed and slip once again into your nightgown, I knew you would wake before he did, you always do. “When you get up in the morning you are to wake my father” I tell you, I see you looking at me confused “I mean for you to climb under the covers and go down on him, But Don’t let him cum, Oh no, once he is awake you are to beg him to fuck your ass“ With those words I rolled over and closed my eyes…
Old 05-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #136
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn’t believe you were asking me all the intimate details of what your Father did to me. It blew my mind when you did exactly what he did to me in every minor detail. I wanted to cry when you were finally done with me and rolled off of me as my husband had. I was getting ready to get up when your hand returned to my sex and your fingers pumped into me as you rubbed my clit. I held my hand over my mouth and as my passions grew, I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face and screamed.

I watched you go under your cover and order me to get back to my husband. But before I left you told me what to do as I put on my night gown. I just stared at you as you told me to go down on him in the morning but not to let him cum in my mouth. I was to beg him to fuck my ass. You had to be kidding, out of all you did to me that was the think I hated the most and now you wanted me to beg for it. I knew why too as you would do the same thing to me once my husband went to work. What a tormentor you turned out to be.

I stopped at the bathroom in the hall again and took another shower and did another feminine cleaning, I had to get away from you two fast or I would go straight out of my mind from all this.

I woke up early in the morning which was my way as the little bastard knew and pulled back the blankets and began to suck my husbands cock. As he woke up he gently pushed back my hair to watch me service him. As his cock began to throb, I pleaded with him to take my ass, he was more then happy to accommodate me. I laid on my belly pressing my hands to my clit; I wasn’t going to go through this without some kind of help. My husband surprised me by pulling me to my hands and knees and suddenly he rammed my ass. I didn’t expect this from him but thought like Father, like son. I screamed loudly knowing you would hear me and probably be laughing your ass off. I lowered my chest to the bed and played with myself as my husband enjoyed the full recesses of my ass. He came hard and fast after what seemed like hours and laid on me. I collapsed to the bed and after a while he kissed my cheek, slapped my ass and went to the shower. I was in pain so I laid there for awhile and then put on my nightgown and went to the bathroom in the hall and took my shower and then had to clean my ass out so you could have your fun. This was more humiliating then all that you had done to me before.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #137
Alias
Privileged Member

I woke earlier than normal for me, the sound of your scream, better than any alarm clock. I chuckled as I listened to the sounds emanating from your room, And I could tell by the sound of the headboard thumping off the wall that my father was not holding back as he pummelled your ass.

I heard the showers start up and I knew my fathers routine as well as you, he would shower and dress before going downstairs and wait for you to make his breakfast, So I slipped out of bed and made my way to the hall bathroom. Slipping inside I watched you through the screen for a moment before I slide it aside and joined you beneath the cascading water.

I took you totally by surprise, You almost screamed as you felt my hand on your shoulder, turning you and backing you against the cold tile wall. Grasping your legs I lifted you wrapping your legs around me as my hard prick found your entrance.

Callously I rammed myself home, Slamming you against the wall as I drove myself to the hilt within you, my hips bucked wildly, as I fucked you with long hard strokes without any regard for your pleasure. Using you as if you were merely a toy for me to amuse myself with. Banging your pussy viscously, until I unloaded my seed, Then wordlessly I let you go, letting you slide down the wall into a heap on the shower floor, as I turned into the spray and washed.

As I stepped from the shower I turned back to look at you “You had better hurry up and make his breakfast or he will be late for work” I told you as I made my way to the bathroom door, I paused my hand on the handle “I’ll take my breakfast in bed, And when you bring it you can tell me all about what you and dad got up to this morning”, With those parting words I returned to my bed….
Old 05-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #138
rvplymates
Banned

I jumped and nearly screamed as you grabbed my shoulder. I saw the lust in your eyes and knew I was in trouble as you pushed me against the tile wall. Your hands were rough as you grasped my legs and pushed me upward against the tiles. Your cock rammed into my channel, pounding me, punishing me. Your strokes were hard and long as I went along for the ride; no pleasure was in this act as you slammed m against the wall, driving your cock into me to the hilt. You were viscous and I could not even protest, afraid that your Father would hear my screams. I felt your cum fill me and then you just let me go to slide down the wall to the floor. The spray of the shower hitting my body as I looked at you as you washed yourself as if I wasn’t even there.

I laid there on the floor not knowing what to do with this situation. I was helpless and feeling so used when you told me to make your Father’s breakfast and when he was gone to bring you breakfast in bed. You wanted to know the details of what we did that morning and I knew why. When you left I allowed myself a few tears and then got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and went to my bedroom and put on a wrap and hurried to the kitchen.

I began breakfast and my husband came over to me and put his arms around me and squeezed my breasts. “You were great this morning, I don’t know what got into you but I don’t ever want it to go back to the way it was.” He took the plate from my hand and went to the table; I brought him his coffee and watched him eat trying to figure out how I was going to get out of this horrible situation. I watched him leave through the window and made your breakfast and brought it up to you. I had it on a portable tray with legs and placed it over your lap and stood by the bed waiting for your next order like a dutiful slave.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #139
Alias
Privileged Member

I smiled as I saw you walking in carrying my breakfast, and as you set it down you stood waiting, I looked over my breakfast then at you, reaching out with my hand I pulled open your robe, Picking up my knife and fork I began to eat, “So tell me what did you get up to this morning”.

I listened with a smile on my face as you laid bare the events of this morning, You even went as far as to tell me of my fathers comment about how much he enjoyed the new you. I grinned at that and wondered what he would think if he knew the reasons behind your transformation.

By the time you finished telling your tale I had finished my breakfast and I laid the tray down on the floor, I pulled back the quilt to reveal my naked body, “Well get under here and show me exactly how you sucked my father”.

As soon as you climbed onto the bed I pulled the quilt back over the top of us, I groaned as I felt your lips encircle my hard cock, and I watched the quilt rising and falling with your movements as you sucked me.

Your technique was excellent and soon I was on the verge of cumming, “Remember I want to hear you begging just like you did with my father”…
Old 05-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #140
rvplymates
Banned

I rolled my eyes as you pulled open my robe, was I never to have any privacy ever again. Then you wanted to know all about what happened between me and your Father, like you didn’t know, you had dictated the events yourself the night before. I saw the smile on your face as I told you all even your Father’s remark in case you had a tape recorder in the bedroom that seemed to please you. I watched you eat as I told my tale, glad that I didn’t have to say all this to your face. When you were done eating you put the tray on the floor and pulled the quilt back, I wasn’t surprised that you were naked. I knew you wanted what your Father got.

I slipped under the quilt and you pulled my robe off. I thought about telling you that I had a nightgown on when I took care of your Father but thought you still would want me nude and did not say anything. I got annoyed when you spoke to me.
“Well get under here and show me exactly how you sucked my father”.

I got under the cover and got busy, I knew the blanket was going up and down just as it had this morning. I heard you groan from time to time as I got busy. I felt your cock begin to throb and knew you were close to coming but I ignored it hoping you would come in my mouth as my ass was already sore. Those hopes were dashed as you spoke again. “Remember I want to hear you begging just like you did with my father”.

I groaned as you said that and stopped sucking your cock. I wanted to scream and I knew I soon would as you would soon take my ass. “Please, take my ass; I want you to have it”. It didn’t take you long to throw back the covers and kneel behind me. I tried to get myself ready for your first slam into my ass. I knew it would be hard and fast as you loved to give me pain………