Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2008, 10:25 AM   #81
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I stand there watching you as you sit back and stare up at me. “Finish your shower” I tell you as I slide the screen aside and step out of the shower “Then get dressed we have to get you out of here just in case my father comes back early”.

I return to the bedroom and rummage through your cases, Picking out an outfit for you to wear. I sit on the bed waiting, listening to the fall of the water as you shower. After some time you turn the shower off and wrapping a towel around yourself make your way back into the bedroom.

I simply point at the clothes on the bed “Put them on, nothing else” I tell you as you stare down at the short denim skirt and white tank top. Your eyes roam over the bed yet you find no bra or panties laid out for you...
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first what I would consider love making is over and you return to your cold self and as you say to hurry as you wanted me out of here before your Father comes home I turn to the beating spray and add my tears to it. I am hurt, feeling worse then I had when you abused me. Strangely I thought you cared for me, stupid stupid me. As I calmed myself down and put on my own mask once more I step out of the shower and join you in the bedroom where you have laid out my clothing. I think he can't wait to get rid of me now.

As I look at the clothing that you tell me to put on I notice there is no underwear and I walk to my suitcases when your commanding voice says "Stop" which I do and turn to look at you questioningly...........
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #83
Alias
Privileged Member

II look at you shaking my head “I said nothing else, can't you follow a simple instruction like that”. I pick up the skirt and tank top and throw them down at your feet “Put these on and be quick about it.

I stand an watch as you slowly pull the clothes on, The skirt barely covers your naked sex as you stand there, the tank top is tight and almost sheer, Your nipples clearly on display for anybody to see.

Reaching out I curl my fingers around your upper arm and pull you towards the open doorway, Down the steps and out through the front door. I lead you across the lawn and pause before your car as I unlock it “Get in” I tell you as I hold open the passenger door for you...
Old 04-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The way you dragged me out of the house and across the lawn to my car made me a bit unbalanced. I find I am facing the bench seat instead of having my side to it. As I try to turn you kick my feet from under me and toss me in face down. My legs are spread wide, my knees on the seat and my head almost to the driver's seat. My skirt had hiked up almost to my waist. I notice there are towels spread out on the entire seat and wonder why. But soon that was the least of my concern as you slip your finger up my ass right out there in public. I have to cover my own mouth as a scream rips from my mouth threatening to alarm the neighbors.

Your finger works my rectum, spreading it and then you add another finger to it as well. Now two fingers are opening up my ass and I have no way to stop you. I can't even scoot away as one of your hands hold me down at the small of my back. The neighbor next store comes out of his back door and begins to talk with you and I have to be quiet so she is not aware I am there. Your fingers work at loosening my ass up as you talk. Then you bring my pussy into play with your other hand, still talking to the neighbor. Finally she goes into the house, tears of pain, humilation and yes even pleasure stream down my face as I hear your fly go down.........

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-26-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #85
Alias
Privileged Member

I struggle to suppress a grin as I talk to our neighbour, all the while driving two fingers into your tight ass. In an attempt to goad some sound out of you I even push a couple fingers into your abused pussy, yet still you remain silent.

The first sound I hear from you is a small sigh of relief as I say farewell to our neighbour, I wait a moment just to make sure that she is gone before I withdraw my fingers from your ass and tug down my zip.

Leaning into the car, I line up my prick and cruelly drive my shaft deeply into your loosened up rear tunnel. Try as you might you could not suppress a scream at the roughness of my entry. I begin to buck my hips quickly, slamming my hard rod into you with such force that you are driven across the seat, your head bouncing against the opposite door time and again.

I seem completely unconcerned by the fact we are in public, That anybody passing would have little doubt as to what is happening within the car....
Old 04-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

I am tense when you suddenly remove your fingers from my pussy and grab my hips. I howl as you ram your hardened cock into my ass and drive me across the sit to the other door. I press my mouth to the seat muffling my screams and hold my arms over my head to press against the door so that my head stops being driven into the door. I murmer please please stop but you don't want to. You drive harder and harder into my ass punishing it and me at the same time.

I start to cry like a child as you keep pounding my ass and for some reason you take pity on me and begin to drive your fingers in my pussy. You lay on me and hump my ass, not giving up that prize but your arms go around me and you finger my pussy relieving the pain with pleasure. After awhile I begin to groan and you encourage me. "Thats right, feels good, don't it. Now I am pushing back against your cock groaning loudly. Somehow I know I must muffle the sounds I am making and I take my arms down from the door and hold both hands against my mouth and bury my face into the seat. You push in deep and grind into my ass and keep that up as you pump your fingers into my pussy. I am wetting the towels with my juices and still I am soaked and your hands are too.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:20 AM   #87
Alias
Privileged Member

I still do not know what it was that prompted me to drive my fingers into your pussy, But the ass I did your cries suddenly begin to change for those of pain to those of pleasure. And I could feel you beginning to push your hips back to meet my advancing dick.

The presence of my fingers in your pussy quickly has your juices flowing once again, and I could feel them running over my fingers to soak the towels beneath you. Quickly I pumped my fingers into your cunt, almost in time with my pounding of your ass, I smiled as I watched you gagging yourself to keep from making a sound.

The presence of my fingers working deeply in your pussy had the added benefit of tightening you anal passage around my shaft, Squeezing me tightly as I drove in deep again and again. Where as you tried hard to keep the noise down I did not groining loudly, Even going so far as to shout out “Tell you like it in the ass, Beg me to fuck you harder and faster, Beg me to fill your ass with my cum” as I smacked your ass.....
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #88
rvplymates
Banned

I hear you yelling for me to beg for what you are doing to me. Your fingers pounding into my pussy and your cock driving into my ass makes me want to scream these things back at you but fear of being discovered out in the open keeps my mouth shut and my hands covering it. I don't know why I care about the neighbors as I am leaving as soon as you let me go.

I scream into the seat as I cum once more but you seem not to be stopping. I feel my muscles sqeezing down on both your fingers and your cock and still I want more. I feel the smack to my ass and rear up having presence of mind to keep my hands over my mouth but you can hear me scream in pleasure.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #89
Alias
Privileged Member

I groan as I feel the waves of pleasure run through your body. The muscles of your pussy and ass contracting tightly around my fingers and prick as I pump into your holes hard and fast. Having cum so many times already today, the I am in no rush to cum again.

I glance around the car, Noticing some of the neighbours staring out of there window at us. The look on there faces is priceless when you rear up and show yourself through the windows. But when I notice a couple of them reaching for there phones I know I have to put an end to this quickly.

Pulling my fingers from your soaking cunt I grab hold of your hips and jerk you back quickly to meet my hard thrusts. Slamming hard and fast into your tight hole, Groaning wildly as I mutter incoherently under my breath. My strokes grow more and more erratic as does my breathing, until with a roar I flood your bowels with my hot load, Grinding myself aganst your ass as I empty my balls within your ass.

I don't waste any time, almost instantly pulling my prick from your tight embrace and wiping myself clean on a towel. Tucking my flaccid dick back into my jeans I slam the passenger door and walk around and get in the drivers side. Turning the key I quickly reverse down the drive and onto the street. Driving hurriedly through the streets, turning here and there, until you are completely lost. The only thing you do know is that we are heading away from the airport.

I glance at you as you sit beside me, “Get in the back and keep that pussy primed” I tell you “Keep it nice and wet, But your not to cum without asking me first”...
Old 04-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #90
rvplymates
Banned

Suddenly you are slamming into my ass hard and it feels good. I am having a hard time keeping my groans from exploding into screams. You are like a wild man now and I don't know why. After so many cums I lose count and just let my body flow. I am incoherant as I feel your seed fill my ass and soon you toss me like a rag doll into the seat I should have been sitting in all the while. You hurry around to the drivers seat and I hear the slam of the car door. My body is limp as you tell me to get into the back seat.

"Huh, how, its a bench seat". You drive making so many turns I don't know where I am. On a deserted road you pull over and come to my side of the car and open the door. You drag me out of the front seat and hold me up as you open the back seat and push me in. You order me to play with myself and when I don't you lean in and force three of my own fingers into my pussy. "PLAY WITH YOURSELF OR I WILL BEAT YOU". I look at you lost as you manipulate my own fingers inside of me and soon I am in heat again and as you release my hand I am playing with myself. I hear you growl in satisfaction as you race to the drivers side once more and begin driving, I don't know where. I groan as I play with myself and you yell encouragements and orders as to what to do.

Suddenly the car stops again and you open the door and I can see a cabin behind you as you grab my hips and throw me over your shoulder and unlock the door. I am moaning loudly as you lay me on a bed and watch me play with myself..........
Old 04-27-2008, 08:18 PM   #91
Alias
Privileged Member

As you bounce on the bed, your hand still pleasuring yourself, I climb up and sit beside you, Watching intently as your arousal grows. Quickly I strip myself naked and lay down beside you listening to you moan and groan.

Reaching over to you I turn your face to look at me “Remember, you are not to cum with out my permission”....
Old 04-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #92
rvplymates
Banned

As you turn my head, I look at you with lust on my face and groan. "Oh God, please let me come". In the recesses of my brain, buried deep I wonder what I have let you make me into. I needed release badly, and as I looked into your face, I begged with my eyes to help me. I watched you look over my body and then in a flash you pulled the tank top down and the short skirt up. I flushed in shame but still continued to work my fingers in my pussy waiting for you to let me have som relief.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #93
Alias
Privileged Member

I watch you as you continue to pleasure yourself, a climax fast approaching as I reach down and pull at your clothes exposing you once again to my gaze. I watch as your hand begins to move rapidly across your clit, Two fingers from your other hand delving deeply within your well used pussy.

"Oh God, please let me come" I hear you begging me as the need for release grows within you, I simply smile and continue to watch you for a little longer, “What's in it for me” I ask you my voice cutting through the haze “What will you do for me if I let you cum”.....
Old 04-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #94
rvplymates
Banned

I hear your question and I hate myself for answering you and letting you control me. "Anything, anything you want, please let me cum." I am desperate now, my need to cum is almost painful as my eyes beg you to let me cum.

My fingers work hard rubbing my clit and riding in and out of my burning hot channel. Again deep within my mind I question why I am doing this. But my need is great and I bury that thought knowing you opened up in me something that I never knew existed.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #95
Alias
Privileged Member

I receive your answer with a smile, Yet I make you wait another couple of minutes before I give you the permission you so desperately seek. I grin as I watch your release, watching as you totality abandon yourself before me and give yourself over to the intense pleasure.

Your entire body is flushed, your moans reach a fever pitch as your body convulses upon the bed, your hips lifting up off the mattress as you cum, Squirting your juices in a high arc. I just sit there watching doing nothing to interfere as the waves of pleasure run through you, slowly reaching your peak before ebbing away, to leave you panting.

I wait I further five minutes before I speak “Forget your flight, you won't be getting it today” I tell you as I pull you in to my embrace, hugging you closely to me “If your a good little slut you may get it tomorrow, But remember you promised me Anything, anything i want, and I will hold you to that”.

I brush your hair aside and kiss you, “Now get some sleep, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow”...
Old 04-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #96
rvplymates
Banned

My tightened muscles relax slowly from a climax that was mind blowing. I don't even care that you are sitting there grinning like an idiot. I am panting hard as I close my eyes giving over to my inner virginal muscles contractions. I feel them throbbing moving deep within me from the work out that you had caused and orchestrated. My breasts are pointed straight up and moving as I pant, my legs are open and my wet pussy visible to you. I don't even try to hide myself from your eyes.

You speak and my hopes to get out, leave, flee are crushed as you tell me I wont be leaving today. I groan as you pull me into an embrace that I do not want right now as my whole body is sensitive to touch right now and your clothing rubs against my engorged nipples making me shiver. You tell me to be a good little slut tomorrow and act as if you will let me go after you get what you want. You remind me I said anything and I groan again knowing I am caught like a fly in a spider's web. I don't believe you will ever let me go.

You brush my hair aside and kiss me deeply, almost as if you care about me, and tell me to get some sleep. Then rub it in by telling me I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I groan knowing tomorrow was not going to be pleasant and swiftly fall asleep in your arms.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #97
Alias
Privileged Member

I wake early the next morning, Just as the sun is rising over the trees. Gently I ease myself out of the bed and pad into the bathroom reliving the pressure on my bladder. Tiptoeing my way back across the cabin in an attempt to keep from waking you as I set about making breakfast.

The smell of the bacon and eggs wakes you from your slumber and as I lay the two plates down on the table and take a seat. You slowly push yourself up and off the bed. Stretching as you walk towards the table, Tugging your skirt down to cover yourself once again, As you reach for a chair, I suddenly bang my fist down on the table.

“NOT so fast” I say as I look up at you “You don't get to eat until you see to my needs”. I kick your chair aside as I lay down my knife and fork and reach under the table to loosen my fly “Now get your ass under this table and your lips around my dick, And don't take all day about it your food is getting cold”...
Old 04-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #98
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you murderously as you made your demands pisted that you couldn't even give me a minute of peace, at least a decent breakfast before you made your demands like a spoiled child. I pulled my tank top down and angerly crawled under the table. I drew your cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it as I moved toward the base of it. I was moving quickly wanting to get this over with. I just wanted to get this day over with and be on my way and forget this ever happen. I wrapped my tongue around your cock as I dragged it back to the top of your cock. I hated this and was not very gentle went I went back down your cock again. I moved faster and faster sucking and licking as I went waiting for the first throb of your cock.......
Old 04-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #99
Alias
Privileged Member

It was easy to see you were pissed from the look in your eyes and I had to suppress a grin as I watched you tugging down your top to cover your breasts. Crouching down you crawled under the table.

At the first touch of your lips to my shaft I picked up my knife and fork once again and begin to eat, trying hard to keep my mind off of the feeling of pleasure your mouth was bringing me. As you began to move your head faster and faster, Your haste was evident, And i felt your teeth grazing my shaft a number of times.

I felt like a king as I sat there, enjoying my breakfast as you knelt under the table and serviced me, That thought more than your hurried technique had my prick throbbing, swelling in your mouth as I spewed forth my first load of the day, making you gag as I gushed to the back of your throat.

Pushing my empty plate away from me I got up from my seat, As you climbed out from under the table. “When you have finished your food do the dishes” I tell you as I walk out of the cabin....
Old 04-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #100
rvplymates
Banned

As you left the cabin I grabbed the plates and brought then to the sink. I dumped my breakfast in the garbage and grabbed a glass and turned on the faucet and filled the glass with water. I rinsed my mouth over and over again feeling sick to my stomach. I drank some water and then washed the dishes like a good little slave, I thought to myself.

I should have run away during the night. Being with you was like a living hell. By the time you came back into the cabin I had washed the dishes and went into the living area and sat on a couch. I was angry and still sick to my stomach. I did not acknowledge you as you walked into the room but looked straight ahead.