Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #61
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I can't believe the change that has come over you, one second you were crying out in pain, The next you were screaming with pleasure. I could see in your eyes that you were disgusted with yourself for enjoying my treatment of you, but your body defied you.

Your hips grinding as much as your bindings would allow, Your entire body going into spasms as you cum, from my assault on your ass. Even loosened up your ass is still incredibly tight, and as I pound my hard shaft into your ass I feel the urge to cum building.

Suddenly my prick is gone from your anal passage, and your groan feeling empty. I continue to massage your g-spot as I stare down at your asshole, What had once been a tiny little hole now gapped wide open, looking inflamed and tender as the muscles slowly worked to close it.

I sat back on my heels, breathing slowly waiting for the desire to cum to pass, watching as your ass closed slowly millimetre by millimetre. All the while teasing your g-spot to bring you to a second climax.

Just as your asshole finally seals I clamber back over you driving my prick back into your ass with renewed vigour, pounding your ass fast and hard from the outset....
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #62
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When you pulled out of my ass I hardly noticed as you continued to work my G spot, you were driving me mad as I climaxed over and over again. You had no pity on me and I had no shame as I tried to press my pussy harder on your fingers. You added another finger and another and now there were four fingers sawing into my pussy, one or another would rub against my g spot making me screech in lust. I welcomed your cock pounding into my ass now to gain my attention from your attack on my pussy. But still I kept coming and coming as you showed me no mercy. It seemed you wanted to make me cum and I felt confusion about this. As I thought you just wanted to punish me. I did not have time to ponder this as your hand got rougher as did your cock. I could feel your cock throbbing in my ass once more and I shivered as your kept me open and in pure lust.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #63
Alias
Privileged Member

I pound your ass hard and fast, Using my weight to practically nail my hard shaft in to your hole again and again as if I was trying to drill right through you and in to the mattress beneath. Every time I pull back your tight muscles cling to my shaft and I lift you off the mattress only to slam you back into it as I drive forward yet again.

Twice more I bring myself to the brink of my orgasm only to pull out of you and calmly wait till the urge passes. Continuing to push my fingers into your increasingly wet hole bringing you to climax after climax. Mounting you once I again I pound into your ass, grunting and groaning, sweat dripping from my forehead as the urge to cum grows to much to be denied. With a roar I cum, sending stream after stream of my hot steaming seed deep into your bowels.

As your pussy grows more and more saturated with your juices, I add my thumb to my fingers, pushing all five digits in to your gaping hole. Twisting and turning my hand I close my fingers into a fist and push deeply into your channel, your vaginal muscles closing around my wrist as my entire fist is swallowed up in your pussy....
Old 04-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #64
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was beyond thought or reason as you pounded both my ass and my pussy. My whole focus was on the heated sensations of your cock and fingers. Giving totally into all the sensations that were filling my very being as you continue to make me cum and cum as you open both channels wide. My groans have turned to growls now as you roughly handle me like no other. Twice I think it is over and twice you start up again. Thought you leave my ass, you have never stopped drilling my pussy.

You make sure your always on my g spot, never letting me down from the complete and utter high of climaxes after climaxes. The bed is soaked with my juices and I am soaked with both you sweat and my own. I am panting like a dog now. You have turned me into a mindless play toy. A toy that you aren't willing to give up. Finally I feel my ass fill with your hot cum and my own body is shaking wildly now as you plunge one last time into my ass.

I think you are done with me but no you fist your hand and keep on pumping your whole hand deep inside my channel. Suddenly a huge climax hits me driving me into another world of pure erotic lust and as my fluids soak your hand suddenly there is nothing but blackness surrounding me as I pass out.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #65
Alias
Privileged Member

As your final orgasm rocked your body the walls of your pussy contracted around my hand, squeezing so tightly that it felt as if you were trying to crush every bone in my hand. As you slipped once again into unconsciousness I reluctantly withdrew my fist. I sat there for five minute just staring at the gaping hole, Watching the torrent of your sweet juices streamed out of your ravished and abused pussy, to stain the mattress beneath you.

Pushing myself up and off the bed I padded wearily into the bathroom, stepping under the shower I let the stream of hot water wash away the sweat and revitalize my tired and aching muscles.

Returning to the bedroom the sweet smell of your nectar hung in the air, and I moved tot he head of the bed untying your limbs, even unconscious you groaned with relief as your aching muscles were allowed to relax.

Once again I sat beside you, my hand resting on your breasts as I pinched, twisted and pulled on your nipples as I waited for you to come around....
Old 04-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #66
rvplymates
Banned

As I came to I felt your hands tormenting my nipples and the wetness of the bed from my juices. I was exhausted and wanted to sleep but you would not let me. "Please, let me go, your going to kill me". I had never cum so much in my life and I actually did think I could die from all that was happening to me. Your Father will be home soon, aren't you afraid for him to see what you have done to me?"

I was hoping you would have enough love for your Father to at least let me go. I did not know what you found so interesting about me. You were younger then me, handsome and probably could have any woman you wanted, why me was all I could think of at the moment. "At least let me take a shower, I feel grimy". You just moved one hand up and down my body as the other one played with my nipples. The sappy look on your face told me you had more disgusting things to do to me.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #67
Alias
Privileged Member

As you started to come around I continues to torment your nipples. Twisting cruelly upon the enlarged buds, smiling as I watched you grimace in pain. At your request for a shower I simply shake my head, “I like the way you look, lying there all covered in cum and juices, just like the slut you are”, I tell you as I clamber over you, Sitting astride you as I steer my prick between your ample breasts.

Taking hold of your hands I place them on your breasts and force you to squeeze your tits around my hard member as I slowly begin to saw it back and forth. “Don't move your hands” I tell you as I let go of my grip of your wrists, increasing the pace of my strokes....
Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 AM   #68
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe you were doing this to me, making me hold my own breasts around your huge cock as you sawed between them. I didn't dare let go of them as I knew there would be punishment if I did. Strangely I started to get heated by your quick movement between my breasts. I was getting excited and tried to think of something else to not feel that excitement. Whenever my hands would loosen the hard grip on my breasts which was happening often as I began to moan in pleasure. My breast were always sensative but unlike your Father and the other man I loved you seemed to know that. Every encounter had included them in one way or another and now they were the focal part of your abuse of me.

My breathing quickened as you rode my breasts like no other had ever done. I was squirming under you now and a wetness developed between my legs and I began to squeeze my own breasts. Passion went through me like a hot knife through butter as I pressed my feet into the bed. You grabbed my hair for some reason and told me to open my eyes. I complied and I could see lust on your face as you used me. I could not move my head to the left or the right as you humped my breasts and head me firmly so I was forced to look at you.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #69
Alias
Privileged Member

I could not help but smile as i found you getting into this, i could feel your body squirming beneath me, not from any attempt to escape but from pleasure as i watched our hands begin to squeeze your breasts, twinsting and pinching your own nipples as you started moan.

Reaching down i grasped your head, hauling it up by your hair as i made yo look up at me. I could see my look of lust mirrored in your eyes, as i held your head tightly, your face mere inches from the swollen head of my prick as it pushed its way out from between your mounds, the tunnel you form as you squeeze your breasts around me providing more than enough friction for me to quickly reach the point of cumming.

And as i hold your face inches from my swollen head, my seed begins to erupt, sending spurt after spurt of my hot fluids arcing through the air to splatter across your face and into your hair....
Old 04-24-2008, 01:36 PM   #70
rvplymates
Banned

I wasn't sure why you were holding my head so tightly as you pumped through the tunnel my large breasts made for you but I could feel my pussy release its juices from all the manipulations to my breasts. I groaned loudly as I came and I saw the smile on your face. It was obvious you were happy you could make me cum. You also gave me a knowing look as you knew my breasts were key to any sex act you would want to do to me.

Suddenly you pushed forward, still between my breasts but if I were to stick out my tounge now I would be able to touch your cock with it. What were you planning to do. I did not have to wait long as the first wave of your cum hit my face. I tried to turn away from it but you were having none of it as you held my head in a vice like grip. I reared up my body trying to slam my hips down and pull away that way but the second wave of your cum hit me full in my face and I had to close my eyes quickly as you spewed forth your cum. Your next shot hit a bit highter spewing your cum on my forehead and hair. I groaned thinking of the mess I surely was now and that fact that you would not let me clean up. I just gave up and went limp letting go of my breasts feeling so used and ugly.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #71
Alias
Privileged Member

As you lay limply on the bed, i slide down your body, lowering my head i sucked your nipple between my lips flicking the tip of my tounge over the sensative peak of your nipple. Back and forth between the two enlarged buds i moved, keeping you aroused. Fingering both your ass and your pussy, at the same time.

I push myself up and off the bed, Reaching over to you i pull you with me as i make my way the the bedroom window. Pushing you against the window, mashing your breasts against the glass, i draw the curtains behind you hiding myself from the view of anybody outside.

i could feel you squirm as i heard the cars passing on the street outside, desprate to avoid being seen as you try to push yourself back behind the curtains.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #72
rvplymates
Banned

As you slid down my body I wondered what you were up to now. You stopped by my nipples and began to suck on them alternately as you fingered my ass and my pussy. My nipples were hard and erected as you dragged me across the room and pushed me against the window for all the world to see my nakedness. I knew they couldnt see the cum that hardened on my body but from there distance they could see my breasts and hardened nipples and of course my naked pussy. I heard brakes screech and horns honk and men looked up at me. I tried to get away from the window but that is not how they were seeing it as she pushed me forward every time I got back. It must have looked like a perverted dance to them as they stepped out of their cars and pointed at me, clapped and jeared. "Please, don't do this to me, stop it, I will get arrested.

Suddenly you pulled me back through the curtains as you realized the cops could come to get me and take you instead. You looked through the curtains and saw the street had emptied so you felt secure once more. You looked at me with a strange look and I begged, "Please, no more, let me go, your Father will be home soon, you don't want him to see me or you like this. Haven't you hurt me enough".
Old 04-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #73
Alias
Privileged Member

As i looked at you standing there, Naked, Your body covered in cum, Both yours and mine. A vast selection of bright red welts mark your body.

As i listened to you beg me "Please, no more,.....Haven't you hurt me enough". i began to think maybe you had a point, i sat down on the bed, staring up at you.

I point towards the bathroom, "Go and get cleaned up" i tell you, something you are only to happy to do, and as i sit on the bed i watch as you turn and make your way into the bathroom.

I listen to the sound of the shower for almost five minutes before i push myself up and off the bed, padding silently into the bathroom i stand just inside the door watching you silhouette through the screen as you soap your body, flinching slightly every now and then as you encounter a tender spot....
Old 04-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #74
rvplymates
Banned

It was a relief just to stand under the hot water of the shower. I stood there feeling some kind of horror about everything that had happened to me, but yet, I had never cum like that before. I was actually cold to my husband and the man I was leaving him for. I never liked sex yet a kid well he wasn't that much younger then I, was able to make me feel a lot. He was more a man then my husband or the one I was running to. But I couldn't stay here any more, the shame of it was too much to take but still, no I had to go and resume my life over again. But now I was not going to go to the man I had thought I loved. I was going to start all over on my own. I had decided that about the third time my step son made me cum. I scrubbed at my skin but was very careful of the spots that really hurt. I wasn't fond of the beatings that was for sure and didn't understand why you had to do that to me. As I turned to get the water on my back, I jumped, you were in the shower with me. So deep in thought was I that I didn't even hear you come in. You turned me around and started to wash my back with a lathered cloth. I hardly breathed as I was afraid you were going to start all over again.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #75
Alias
Privileged Member

I softly ran the cloth over your back, The only part of your body that did not bare a mark from the belt. I gently soaped up your buttocks and ran the cloth between your cheeks, careful of your tender asshole.

Steping in close behind you. lean in and kiss the back of your neck as my hands snake around in front of you to caress your breasts. Gently brushing my fingers over your nipples, feeling them harden from my touch.

The more i teased your nipples, the more you pushed your breasts into my hands inadvertently pushing your butt back against my hardening prick, bending my knees slightly i pushed my hard prick between your thighs, the top of my shaft brushing along the length of your sex as i softy flexed my hips....
Old 04-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #76
rvplymates
Banned

This sudden gentleness is disarming as I melt back into your arms, your hands touching my breasts gently, your massive cock rubbing against the whole length of my sex, exciting me anew. I put my hands and arms back and squeeze your hips gently. Finally feeling the texture of your skin under the hot water. I groan as your mouth touches my neck gently, your lips and tongue running over it, heating me more. I find I want you deep inside me but I am in no rush I like the feel of your hands on my breasts and the movement of your cock between my legs. For the first time you make me feel good about myself.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:48 AM   #77
Alias
Privileged Member

For some time I content myself with teasing your tits and sliding my prick up against your sex. But after a while my hands leave your breasts and move to your shoulders, slowly I turn you to face me as I beck you against the cool tile wall of the shower enclosure.

I look into your eyes for a moment before I dip my head taking your nipple between my lips sucking gently upon the enlarged nipple before moving on to the other, back and forth between the two I move, until I raise my head and bring my lips to your kissing you softly.

Meanwhile my hands caress your hips, stroking smoothly across the soft skin as my hands move to grasp each buttock, wordlessly I lift you. Pressing you back against the cool wall as I wrap your around my waist.

I break my kiss, staring into your eyes as I lower you slightly till I feel the head of my prick lodge within the entrance of your passage...
Old 04-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #78
rvplymates
Banned

As you turn me around I tense a bit afraid you want to hurt me again. We look into each other's eyes and I don't see the hurtful look in them. When you dip your head and begin to suck my nipples gently I start to relax starting to enjoy what you are doing to me. You gently release my nipple and go to the other one and you are just as gentle with that nipple as you were with the first one. I watch you move back and forth between my breasts and start to groan from the pleasure. It went on for some time before you stand up and kiss me gently while your hands stroke my hips and finally grasp my behind and lift me. I feel the cool wall against my back as you wrap my legs around your waist. Your lips leave mine as we look into each other's eyes. I feel your cock press against my entrance and I kiss you passionately and wrap my arms around your neck. I hear you groan and I know you were waiting for me to respond to you.

I feel you enter me steady and slow inch by inch as your kiss me a little harder. As you fill me to the hilt you draw back a little faster exciting me. As your cock's head pulls almost out of me you enter me again, a bit faster. Again you pull out a bit faster. I feel the whole length of you entering and exiting and as you move a bit faster with every stroke my desire grows until I am in passion. Our mouths mimic the action of her bodies and soon both mouths and bodies are moving faster and faster in a smooth pleasure giving motion. I feel myself cum and start to build over and over again. Our hands search each other's bodies as we build speed and soon we are both groaning loudly against each other's mouths.

I am deep into lust and ready for anything you wish to do to me. Sex has become enjoyable to me now........

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-25-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #79
Alias
Privileged Member

As my pleasure builds, I begin to pound your pussy faster and faster, slamming your back against the cold tiles wall with every thrust, Yet still you moan wantonly, your legs almost seem to draw me in as you tighten them around my waist.

Your body seeming to relax in my hands for a moment before it is rocked by your orgasm. I feel your fluids running down the length of my shaft , down onto my balls, and as I break our kiss once again I stare in to your eyes, watching them as I pound your cunt, Building quickly to a climax of my own.

My knees grow weak as my fluids drain from me, filling your pussy yet again. I release your legs before I drop you as I stagger back against the glass screen of the shower. Reaching up I brush aside your wet matted hair and gently pull your head down to meet my softening member.

“Hurry up and clean it before you finish with your shower” I tell you...
Old 04-26-2008, 10:00 AM   #80
rvplymates
Banned

I was a little taken back by your demand as you pull me to the floor of the shower but I know better not to anger you so I lick off every drop, knowing full well most of it was my own cum. I clean you off and then sit back on my feet waiting for you to tell me what to do. You look into my eyes deeply and I know you are going to demand something of me again.......