Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2009, 05:23 AM   #261
godflesh666

godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godflesh666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
One of my favourite vids. There is something about this girl in her white underwear, that is just so sexy - and I will be damned if I let the RAT stop me from distributing this further.

Bring it on RAT. Ive compiled a list of 50+ hosting sites and I have the patience of a saint.

New upload Links:
Part 1 - Hosted on Mediafire (80 MB) - Join with HJSplit
Part 2 - Hosted on Mediafire (75 MB) - Join with HJSplit

Enjoy.

hahaha,man you rock, thanks for the links and patience. and of course, thanks to rightidiot for this great thread.
godflesh666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #262
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backup_1234 View Post
Thanks for the post rightidiot, for others information it's "The Violation of Katie Gold"
More info can be found here.. Click Here
Thanks for the additional information back_1234. If you dont mind I have included your quote in the original thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minna View Post
Thanks for a very good job
Minna - I am honoured that you first post is in my thread. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godflesh666 View Post
hahaha,man you rock, thanks for the links and patience. and of course, thanks to rightidiot for this great thread.
godflesh666 - And thank you for your support.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #263
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
InquisitionLive 16 - The Pillory

Warning - This video depicts scenes of torture, whipping, burnings and cruxifications. Nothing too gory - the action is on par with that of most B grade horror films.

One of the latter production releases of InquisitionLive, set in ancient times with good period costumes and realistic locations and excellent acting. Just wish the girl didn't have an piercings as it would have added to the authenticity.

Video opens with an innocent girl washing her clothes who is caught and raped by two men travelling in that area. The disshelved girl is then stopped by a priest and a jailer and accused of being a witch.

She is taken to the dungeons and tortured relentlessly until she confesses - and having extracted the confession, the jailers carry out the punishment of locking her up in a pillory - and because her crime is a little bit more serious she is then subjected to further whippings and torture before being crucified.

PS - I dont speak german, so this is my best interpretation of the story.

This is a MUST WATCH video.

Filename: Inquisitionlive - Interrogatio 16 - Pillory.ram
Size: 234 MB
Run Time: 53 minutes
Quality: Excellent.
Language: German
Theme: Rape, Inquisition, Torture, Whipping, Burning, Cruxification

1a1.jpg
1a2.jpg
1a3.jpg

LINK DELETED BY HOSTER - re-upload to follow

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
New upload Links:
Part 1 - Hosted on Mediafire (82 MB) - Join with HJSplit
Part 2 - Hosted on Mediafire (82 MB) - Join with HJSplit
Part 2 - Hosted on Mediafire (71 MB) - Join with HJSplit

Enjoy.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #264
mister77

mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mister77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Contining the saga of Natalie.

In this scene she is tied spread eagle to the bed, clothes torn off and roughly used and abused.

Filename: Eslavegirl - Bed Bondage.wmv
Size: 223 MB
Run Time: 15 minutes
Language: English
Theme: BDSM, Slave, Forced Sex

LINK DELETED BY HOSTING SITE - re-upload to follow

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
This is one of the best movies I've ever seen!
Is thre more of this girl?
mister77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #265
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Contining the saga of Natalie.

In this scene she is tied spread eagle to the bed, clothes torn off and roughly used and abused.

Filename: Eslavegirl - Bed Bondage.wmv
Size: 223 MB
Run Time: 15 minutes

eslave-BB-1.jpg
eslave-BB-2.jpg
eslave-BB-3.jpg

LINK DELETED BY HOSTING SITE - re-upload to follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister77 View Post
This is one of the best movies I've ever seen!
Is thre more of this girl?
Thanks for that mister77. Your vids look quite good as well. The only other vid of natalie that I came across was eslavegirl-Natalie for Sale. (different coloured hair but same tatoo). Unfortunatley that link has been deleted as has the mirror link that I set up (some hosting sites share information on banned file fingerprints). I will try to reload it in due time.

By popular request - and thanks to those who gave me +rep and send me PM's. RAT be damned - I will not be defeated.

RELOADED LINK: GigaSize (220 MB) - no password

1 minute wait but good download speeds. Sorry people, but because of the RAT, Im being forced to consider alternatives and Im working and testing my way down a long list of hosters.

PS - these hosters are untried - so if you have any problem, please post on this thread and PM me.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-19-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #266
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks man! I haven't seen a lot of these.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #267
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:

Nice little video from eslavegirl.com.

This is the story of Natalies sale to her eventual owner. The buyer, of course has to try her out beforehand and I love the bit when the slave master says "Natalie Obey" as she is forced to get felt up, give a blow job and get shagged.

Can I please have one of these for xmas.

Filename: Zzzzzz Rape Fantasy - Eslavegirl Nat For Sale.wmv
Size: 122 MB
Run Time: 6:36 minutes

esave-NFs-1.jpg
esave-NFs-2.jpg

LINK DELETED BY HOSTING SITE - reupload to follow - Pass = RI

RELOADED LINK: FileDropper (122 MB) - No wait and very good download speeds

Mirror Link: GigaSizer (122 MB) - I min wait

PS - these hosters are untried - so if you have any problem, please post on this thread and PM me.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #268
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Olivia Del Rio - in a Rape Fantasy

Olivia Del Rio - in a Rape Fantasy

Olivia is chased by a hooded man who then proceeds to take advantage of her. She does not put up much of a fight - hence the fantasy. But its got Olivia Del Rio in it, who is on par with the other goddess Slyvia Saint.

Filename: Fantasy Rape Olivia Del Rio.avi
Size: 133 MB
Run Time: 17 minutes
Quality: Watchable -> Good
Language: who care - its got Olivia Del Rio in it.
Theme: Forced sex, Fantasy, Anal, MF

RF-OdR1.jpg

RF-OdR2.jpg

RF-OdR3.jpg

Download Links:
Part 1 - Hosted on Mediafire - Join with HJSplit
Part 2 - Hosted on Mediafire - Join with HJSplit

Cryptload Link (FIXED)
How to use Cryptload for downloading

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-21-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:00 AM   #269
angeldust

angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Superb! never actually saw the vid for this one

did you test the ccf file btw? it doesn't seem to work for me

Last edited by angeldust; 01-21-2009 at 07:29 AM.
angeldust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #270
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
Superb! never actually saw the vid for this one

did you test the ccf file btw? it doesn't seem to work for me
Thank you angeldust for that information. I had some problems uploading the raw ccf file, so had to rar it. But I see several people have used it, before I changed the links.

Upload link now updated for cryptload - sorry people have to protect myself from the rat and you still have the alternative mediafire links.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-21-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:10 AM   #271
angeldust

angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LoL okay there we go... i thought it was my problem, i kept opening and closing the program and the link collector just wouldn't pop up. I fully agree with your intents, if i came in late and the links were dead for these great movies i would have to bust some random ppl's caps.
angeldust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:06 AM   #272
gargamelicos

gargamelicos has initial reputation

i would really love to see this one..........

Quote:
Monica - Brazilian Girl Raped

I dont think I have seen this vid here, but then again they are so difficult to locate without key words.

Schoolgirl is kidnapped off the streets and taken to a garage. There she is tied up and brutally raped by two men. Got all the elements - anal, double penetration.... Video quality is not the best and is best played in a smaller screen size.

Filename:Monica-Nice Brazilian Girl Fuck Anal-Donna Rapita e Violentata Da 2 Uomini.avi
Size: 115 MB
Run Time: 21 minutes
Quality: Acceptable - best watched at 60% of normal screen
Language: Portuguese
Theme: Rape, abduction, MMF, anal, DB

Link Deleted By Hosting Site

Old 01-22-2009, 11:27 PM   #273
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default RELOADED: InquistionLive - Black Girl Interrogated

Quote:
As promised, another Inquisition Vid featuring a very slim black girl who is tortured and raped by the evil monks, all supervised by the abbess. I sorry the quality is not brilliant but this is the best vid I could locate on the P2P network.

The poor girl has previously been tortured with hot wax/tar, which is why she appears to be particularly dirty, and the whole scene is shot in a dungeon hence the poor lighting (this is the style of InquisitionLive).

The monks and abbess now attempt to degrade and humilate her further by raping her and impaling her on a large metal dildo.

Filename: Inquisitionlive - Interrogatio 07 - Impale Part 2.avi
Size: 306 MB
Run Time: 44 minutes
Quality: Watchable.
Language: German
Theme: BDSM, Rape, Torture, Inquisition, Black Girl

LINK DELETED BY HOSTING SITE

Alternative Link - DELETED BY HOSTING SITE

RELOADED

Cryptload Link (hosted on RS)
- join parts with HJSplit on completion.

Mirror Link: Hosted on Badongo - download speeds OK, but the file has been split into 2 parts and you have to follow some instruction to join them. Sorry didnt know that badongo automatically split files over 300MB.

Your comments on any of the alternative hosting sites, postive or negative would be much appreciated.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-22-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #274
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Monica - Brazilian Girl Raped (RELOADED)

Quote:
Monica - Brazilian Girl Raped

I dont think I have seen this vid here, but then again they are so difficult to locate without key words.

Schoolgirl is kidnapped off the streets and taken to a garage. There she is tied up and brutally raped by two men. Got all the elements - anal, double penetration.... Video quality is not the best and is best played in a smaller screen size.

Filename:Monica-Nice Brazilian Girl Fuck Anal-Donna Rapita e Violentata Da 2 Uomini.avi
Size: 115 MB
Run Time: 21 minutes
Quality: Acceptable - best watched at 60% of normal screen
Language: Portuguese
Theme: Rape, abduction, MMF, anal, DB

Link Deleted By Hosting Site

RELOADED

Cryptload Link (hosted on RS)

Sorry no alternative - got deleted from the mirror site.

Your comments on any of the alternative hosting sites, postive or negative would be much appreciated.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #275
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default RELOADED - Rapesection: Girl is raped by 2 men in the forest

Quote:
All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active. If any of the links get removed, please PM me and I will try to restore them.

A Rapesection movie. Girl is raped by 2 men in the forest.

Some quality issues - last 2 mins are blank, but the movie has actually finished by then.

Size: 156 MB
Run Time: 24 minutes
Quality: Excellent - but last 2 minutes are blank.
Language: Russian (I think)
Theme: rape, forest, anal, MMF

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." or other stupid posts.

Download Link: DELETED BY HOSTING SITE

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
RELOADED

I have taken the opportunity to first of all test various other hosters and I have also attempted to fix the problems with the original file. The resulting file is a little bit smaller, and runs a little better.

RELOADED LINK: Hosted on ifile.it (145 MB) - download speeds good - request "Deposit ticket" first and then "Download" on the next screen.

MIRROR LINK:
1 - Hosted on furk.net - total of 145 MB - download speeds poor.
2 - Hosted on furk.net - download all files, then unrar
3 - Hosted on furk.net - unrar again the created file.
4 - Hosted on furk.net

(furk.net automatically, break up large files into smaller rar segments of 47 MB each - dont like it, and I dont think I will be using them again).

Old 01-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #276
gargamelicos

gargamelicos has initial reputation

rightidiot....thank you for re posting it....i have a hard time getting the file converted but i do appreciate you reaching out and contacting me through PM....you are awesome!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #277
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Welcome aboard!

Just downloaded all of your Cryptload files in 6 minutes and 8 seconds. I'll leave the rest for now and come back when I have the time. And, with a couple of those servers, it will take some time.

Once you learn the Cryptload program and its little tricks, its great!!!

Thank you and +rep
HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #278
Disco

Disco has initial reputation

Great Thread
THANK YOU FOR SHARING
Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #279
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Just downloaded all of your Cryptload files in 6 minutes and 8 seconds. I'll leave the rest for now and come back when I have the time. And, with a couple of those servers, it will take some time.

Once you learn the Cryptload program and its little tricks, its great!!!

Thank you and +rep
HRH
Thanks for that feedback HRH1984. Its a shame that nobody else has provided similar stats from the alternative sites that I have been trying, nor have they bothered to post any comments.

People you have to understand that it takes hours and hours of time uploading vids and re-uploading them is just a pain. RS (RapidShare) is not the only hoster who has deleted my uploads, but he other hosters only deleted the odd one here and there. With RS, I lost a whole bunch, but thats because they got reported by the RAT.

Effective immediately, all my uploads will be restricted to RS and encoded via CryptLoad, unless I receive significant number of request for uploads to another hoster. You have only yourselves to blame, I asked you to comment on the alternative hosters I had found and nobody bothered.

My penny's worth - CryptLoad is a win, win situation - why:
* For the uploader it protects the links identity - so it cant be reported and deleted by the hoster.
* For premium RS users, it manages the downloads at far greater speeds and frees them from having to remember what parts have been downloaded and what the password is.
* For non premium RS users who use dynamic IP addresses, CryptLoad if configured correctly automatically renews the internet connection, obtaining a new IP address and hence by-passing RS wait and time out periods. Download speeds again are enhanced and it manages all the various downloads.
* For non premium RS users with static IP addresses, CryptLoad if left running takes full advantage of the happy hour to download as much as possible whilst enhancing speeds and managing downloads. No more burning the midnight oil because you cant wait to see a 1.4GB vid and can only download it during happy hour.

For the skeptics, see the following links:

* * Finally, the PERFECT Way to UNLIMITED RapidShare Downloading
* * RapidShare Cats CAPTCHA Hacked and Auto Recognized by CryptLoad
* * CryptLoad: UNLIMITED RapidShare Downloading way
* * YouTube: Cryptload - Downloading and reconnecting

Now get used to it. None of us uploaders wants to spend hour and hours re-uploading stuff - and pretty soon everyone will migrate to Cryptload and this is comming from someone who uses rapidshare for only 30% of his downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamelicos View Post
rightidiot....thank you for re posting it....i have a hard time getting the file converted but i do appreciate you reaching out and contacting me through PM....you are awesome!
Im really glad you managed to figure Cryptload and HJSplit. Cryptload, I must admit is a bit difficult to start with, but the benefits are enormous.

I apologise for the use of HJSplit and I would like to take this opportunity to explain. All files generate a unique finger print. When a file is removed by the hoster for a breach of the TOS (terms of service) the finger print identity is used to prevent any further copies of that file for being re-uploaded. Finger print identities are also shared between different hosters (a new move aimed at satisfying the german courts that the hoster are taking action against copyright violations).

HJSplit allows me to create unique finger print id's, as I can control the point at which they are split + I get far fewer errors than WinRar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
Great Thread
THANK YOU FOR SHARING
Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #280
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wrong Name!!!

RI stands for Righteous Individual!

Man, I really needed your PM. Darkone (who I really respect in a perverted sort of way) gave me a bitch of time today.

Thanks for getting on board with Cryptload. It works great and you don't lose links!

Thanks and + rep as soon as I can.

Go get um champ!
HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote