Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-18-2006, 03:47 PM   #61
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hang the phone up. "Good job. Your boyfriends will appreciate not having a pussy that is stitched back together." I sit in the chair and rest. "You know it is time to eat. Honey, you can go fix us something." I tell one of the guys to go with her and make sure she doesn't open any drawers.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:56 AM   #62
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Remember to keep her away from knives." I holler to my buddy. I get up and head for the kitchen to check the fridge. I find some milk and juice; maybe there is some ceral in the cabinets? I am busy looking for the cereal while the fiesty one is setting dishes on the table. She opens the drawer to get some spoons.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #63
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Let me take those spoons; we wouldn't want you getting any ideas." My buddy tells the fiesty one. I set the milk on the table as fiesty reaches for a top cabinet. I decide that we should hurry and eat so we can begin the fun again. When we leave she will have blisters in her cunt and ass.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #64
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

All of our eyes were glued on her as she stretched. Her ass looked really nice as it lifted up. We knew that after we ate we were going to bang her hard again. This was going to definetly be a good day. Spread for our bread; to be followed by a spread pussy. We all ate quickly and then dragged the girl towards the bedroom.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:48 PM   #65
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Let's tie her really open this time." A buddy shouted. We tied her hands behind her back and then her ankle to the bed post. Just when the fiesty girl thought we were done we wrapped a nylon around each rail of the bed and then around her knees. She lay twisting on the bed with her knees pulled almost to the edge of the bed.

Her whole area in full view. "Me first." Shouted another buddy.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #66
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The buddy that called out shoved his way close to the bed. He hopped on the bed and moved into position. He rubbed his already erect cock on her clit a few times and then slipped easily in her stretched pussy. He started stroking in and out as two others rubbed her breasts.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:13 AM   #67
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

It didn't take long for my buddy that was doing her to start to thrust hard; a few minutes later he was dumping his load into her warm body. One of the guys doing her breas holler "I'm next." As soon as the guy pulled out the next guy ran to take his place. I moved to grab a breast and have a squeeze. As the second guy entered her I said "Honey, it looks like you have got a long day ahead of you."
Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM   #68
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My buddy is giving this girl a real workout when suddenly we hear a car door slam. I run to the window and see a middle age woman approaching the door. Me and a buddy run down stairs as the others grab miss fiesty. Soon there is a knock on the door and a woman's voice calls out "Answer the door. It is aunt Helen and your mom called me worried about you.

What should we do? do we let the aunt in for some partying or do we stay really still and maybe she will go away?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:59 AM   #69
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We hid against the wall behind the door in case aunt Helen had a key. She knocked on the door several more times as she started mumbling "That damn girl is never home; probably out getting her fiesty ass in trouble." We heard a man call out from the car "Anybody home?" The aunt replied as she turned and walked back to the car "No; your know how wild and fiesty my neice is."

We watched as she got in the car and they drove off. That was a close call.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:17 AM   #70
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I returned upstairs to our little fiesty one. She was crushed that a chance for help had just driven away. A buddy threw back on the bed and craweled on top of her. As he rolled her flat on her back he said "Nothing like taking a dejected girl."
Old 07-29-2006, 11:48 AM   #71
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My buddy was thrusting away in the helpless girl; another buddy jammed his cock in her mouth and began jerking her head back and forth. I heard a car pull into the driveway; I looked out to see the same woman back again only this time she was alone. She got out and head to the door fingering a key in her hand as she walked.

Me and another guy ran downstairs, grapping the gun off the dresser as we left. I ran behind the door just in time to hear the lock opening. The door slowly opened and a voice called out "Anybody home? It is aunt Helen." Then the door swung wider and the attractive middle aged woman stepped in the door.

She was completly inside before she seen my buddy standing naked in the kitchen. She gasped as she started and then turned to run out the door, but it was too late; I slammed the door in her face. I pointed the gun at the terrified woman and said "Scream and you and your niece will get it. You can join the party." She froze as she tried to stammer words of protest out. I grabbed her by her hair and with the gun firmly in her back guided her towards the steps to go upstairs.

It was obvious from my buddy and me lack of clothes what was going on up in the bedrooms. She nervously climbed the steps as she anticipated the fate that awaited her. When we reached the second floor I shoved her roughly into the room where the rest of the group were as I announced "Men we have a new guest."
Old 07-30-2006, 02:45 PM   #72
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Men, what do you say we see if auntie can do as good as the fiesty one can." I say as I tug at the aunt's blouse. We soon have the aunt forced to her knees, our big cocks dangling in front of her face. "Just do what fiesty is and we won't have to hurt you." I order as my buddy slaps her face with his stiff rod. I am busy feeling her giant melons; I lift them up till they almost pop out of her bra.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:03 PM   #73
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The aunt was forced to give my buddy a blowjob as I man handled her tits. I twisted her nipples causing her to make muffled yelping sounds.

Another buddy was preparing to dump another huge load in fiesty. He yelled as he stiffened and begin to shoot deep in her. I thought to myself that she was going to slosh when she walked with all the spunk inside her.

The aunt was getting her mouth pumped full. My buddy semen drippled out the corner of her mouth and down onto her chest. He finally pulled out and I jerked her up and tossed her onto the bed next to her neice.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:02 PM   #74
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look at the two helpless women lying on the bed. One of the guys walks over to where a box is lying and says "Look what I have found. It looks like our gal has a kinky side." as he lifts a hanful of vibrators up and then another handful of gags. "Let's see what we can do with these." He says as he walks to the bed.

He pulls a large ball gag out and dangles it over the aunts' face. "Open wide." He orders. The aunt tries to bolt from the bed but I quickly grab her and hold her tight. My friend forces the ball deep in her mouth and then secure the straps. She looked like a squirell with a mouth full of nuts.

I twist the aunt's arm high behind her back. "It looks like its time for you to strip for us. Get the rest of your clothes off and I mean fast. You see that big black dildo; we are going to start shoving that up missy's cunt. The longer it takes you to get naked the deeper it is going."

My friend grabs the huge black object and sticks the end into the terrified girl's hole.