Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)
Default Anyone posted the clip from 'Sperma-Stories'?

all I can find is it's from a Deutsch DVD called 'Sperma-Stories', Magma/EVP 11286

That scene (ripped) is about 300meg, titled 'The Intruder' or 'Intruder Rape' (I'm getting conflicting stories)

I found one place to d/l it, but it's gonna take a week at this rate!

Here's the caps from the clip:
Old 08-31-2007, 10:55 PM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Never mind, I found it! Dunno what I'd do without the BabelFish translation!

Hmmm. The password is a Russian x-rated video forum... sorta like rapeboard but more general. Would the mods be annoyed if I posted it here inside a CODE block? I don't like whoring posts, but this one looks nice!

Laughing: I back-tracked it from another forum, but the guy that posted the links couldn't read Russian so he didn't know the password was a riddle. Gee, he blocked all user messages. Too bad, I tried to help, kid!
Old 09-01-2007, 02:14 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can post it with the password!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
Ntense
Privileged Member

Out of deference to the Russian board I found it on, I'll give 'em credit: it's been up on MegaUpload for over a year now! It's 330meg split between two files, and you'll probably have to use WinZip to extract it since it's in a ZIP and a Z01 file (WinZip's way of splitting into multiple pieces). Grab the ZIP part and extract it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=011M3GCK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01BCKVV9

Here's the translated password info:
But riddle is such: combine World Wide Web, point, Roman 10, point, warnet.ws
I do not advise to write it into the comments.

OK, I'll follow along

in other words, www_x_warnet_ws (replace the underscores with periods)
You'll see the same in the MU comments, just make it all lower case and you're good.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:19 PM   #5
well hung

well hung has initial reputation
Default help: password not working

Dude,

I need help with the password. "www.x.warnet.ws" does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Out of deference to the Russian board I found it on, I'll give 'em credit: it's been up on MegaUpload for over a year now! It's 330meg split between two files, and you'll probably have to use WinZip to extract it since it's in a ZIP and a Z01 file (WinZip's way of splitting into multiple pieces). Grab the ZIP part and extract it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=011M3GCK

Here's the translated password info:
But riddle is such: combine World Wide Web, point, Roman 10, point, warnet.ws
I do not advise to write it into the comments.

OK, I'll follow along

in other words, www_x_warnet_ws (replace the underscores with periods)
You'll see the same in the MU comments, just make it all lower case and you're good.
well hung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
vonpapp74

vonpapp74 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to vonpapp74

IVE tried that password a million times.......what am I doing wrong????
Old 09-03-2007, 02:10 AM   #7
Ntense
Privileged Member

I don't know what to say... it worked for me! Make sure you have two files, 166.02+159.65 meg (it'll look like 170.0 meg and 163.5 meg in Windoze explorer).

The only other thing I can suggest is that I'm using WinZIP 11, and it's possible that they used a compression mode that older versions of WinZIP don't handle properly.

And don't throw the files away until we figure it out. I never set the higher compression options in WinZip or WinRAR for exactly the reason above: too much whining from people that never upgrade.

I'm already maxed out on MU downloads (3 effing hours before it resets!), so I'll have to get back to ya tomorrow on it. The password you posted in the clear is what I entered... and I found the same thing on a Polish board after you'd mentioned having problems. It's hiding underneath the cover picture. If you Google for just 011M3GCK you'll find the second site, the original is at the password url.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:54 AM   #8
touriquet2000

first thank you for your hard work on the board . all the board not just this video . it does look like a great one though . i'm using winzip11 and i got this error message "the general purpose flags stored in the local header for this file are not the same as the general purpose flags stored in the central header" thought maybe it was a unfinished d/l causing the prob . once it resets i'm gonna try it again , unless you got any ideas . thank you again .
Old 09-03-2007, 03:01 AM   #9
touriquet2000

here is it what i found from your google link

Code:
Caps: CODEhttp://x.warnet.ws/img/8/Sperma-Stories_caps.jpg

In two parts:
CODEhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=011M3GCK

CODEPass: www.x.warnet.ws  Program: WinZip 9.
hope that helps every one i know it does me . thank you Ntense

Last edited by touriquet2000; 09-03-2007 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #10
touriquet2000

ok here is the program you need to unzip this movie . it is ZIP Reader
Ntense , thank for sharing looks great from the little browsing i did of it .

http://www.download.com/3001-2250_4-10363714.html

here is what the d/l site has on the program :
This freeware ZIP-file extractor doesn't have much to offer most users,
but you'll need it to open archives encrypted with PKWare products such as PKZIP
or SecureZIP. ZIP Reader's interface couldn't be more laconic; you simply select
which file to extract and where. You can also access the program by right-clicking
an archive in Windows Explorer. ZIP Reader supports popular archive formats besides ZIP,
including RAR, TAR, and GZIP. In our tests, however, it scrambled the names of files
written in Cyrillic letters. If you need ZIP Reader, you probably already know it,
and don't need convincing. But if you don't use PKWare software, you're probably better
off with another, more full-featured utility.

Last edited by touriquet2000; 09-03-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:09 PM   #11
Ntense
Privileged Member

OK, I finally got the second half down. Here's the results with what I had installed:

WinRAR 3.7 - 'wrong password', so it's not handling the newer WinZip compression. This is the latest version
WinZip 9.0 sr-1 - extracted OK (that's the oldest version I have, 2004)
WinZip 11 - extracted OK
other tools: who gives a damn, they're uncommon and you shouldn't upload to the community with oddball stuff like 7-Zip or StuffIt if other tools won't extract it. I pulled down 800meg worth of 7z files that I never HAVE been able to extract. Grrrrr (bitch-slaps the idiot that upped 'em in that format)

Folks, I've run the hell out of the compression ratios before. On something that's already highly compressed like a JPG or a video file, there's just not much difference in final size if you use the old 'compatible' compression or the latest wiz-bang compression. The download times aren't more than a minute or two different. However, I'm shouting into the wind 'cos there's always some genius that found it worked better on ONE file and they set the newer compression as a default.

Step one if you have password errors is to type it in by hand. When you copy and paste from a webpage, it's REALLY easy to get an extra space at the end of the password. That'll make it blow, sometimes. Step two is to make sure you're up to rev on your tools, AND you're using the same software that compressed it originally. I have WinRAR set to extract ZIPs 'cos I like it better, but when I saw the .Z01 on these files I went "hmmmm" and used WinZip. Hardly anyone uses the multi-part ZIP compression, so I had a suspicion that the person that'd packed it was a clueless dolt. Yep, sure enough, he/she used the high compression option.

Also, DO NOT EVER USE HJSPLIT to break a ZIP or a RAR into smaller pieces. It makes it damn hard for the downloaders to figure out which piece is corrupt if they get errors. If it's separate archive files you can see which piece is busted in the error log, but if you combine it out of broken chunks you don't have a freakin' clue. PLEASE, if you've ever done this, learn to use the tools properly, and have a little consideration for the poor bastards still on dial-up. I had to download Hustler's 'Taboo 6' 3 different times 'cos the server it was on was puking errors occasionally, and some twit had chopped an 750meg RAR with HJSPLIT.

Do I need to do a post in one of the FAQ threads with the latest WinZip and WinRAR?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #12
Thoth

Thoth has initial reputation
Default Yup

Thanks Ntense

Nice job!
Thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:00 AM   #13
well hung

well hung has initial reputation
Default thanks

Thanks for cracking this. Thanks NTense for the awesome post.[

QUOTE=touriquet2000]ok here is the program you need to unzip this movie . it is ZIP Reader
Ntense , thank for sharing looks great from the little browsing i did of it .

http://www.download.com/3001-2250_4-10363714.html

here is what the d/l site has on the program :
This freeware ZIP-file extractor doesn't have much to offer most users,
but you'll need it to open archives encrypted with PKWare products such as PKZIP
or SecureZIP. ZIP Reader's interface couldn't be more laconic; you simply select
which file to extract and where. You can also access the program by right-clicking
an archive in Windows Explorer. ZIP Reader supports popular archive formats besides ZIP,
including RAR, TAR, and GZIP. In our tests, however, it scrambled the names of files
written in Cyrillic letters. If you need ZIP Reader, you probably already know it,
and don't need convincing. But if you don't use PKWare software, you're probably better
off with another, more full-featured utility.[/QUOTE]
well hung is offline   Reply With Quote