Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2006, 01:17 PM   #1
joehill

joehill has initial reputation
Default Rest stop,M,F,nc,very short story

This is short and quick fanasty.I am driving down the interstate and have to stop to take a piss at the rest stop.
Its early in the morning no one is around just this young
girl she is asleep at a table.I go over and nudge her are you ok I ask,she awakes ,ya ok give me a ride mister,that depends on where you are going and how old are you .Just to the next town and I am 18 years old.well i douted her age but what the hell why not. She was wareing those daisy may cut offs and a tea shirt no bra and was making me horney. so there are a little grove of trees and a small nole close by.I grab her by the hair and the neck and drug her over throu her down on the ground and put my self on top of her told her if she wanted to see the next town she better be quite. I riped off her tee and sucked her tits biteing them hard.I know what a bitch like you wants as pulled down her shorts No panites big surprise there her cunt had some stubble the bitch shaved her pussy now I know she wanted to get fucked so I unziped and pulled my pants down got on top of her and shoved my cock into her cunt and fucked her she was crying plese no but my cock did not care I fucked her for five mins.I got up and pulled up my pants as she laid there as I was zipping up I remembered why I was there in the frist place and pissed all over her there cunt that is what you wanted get up before I am gone and you wont ever get up again.understand bitch,yes she cryed . I got into my car and left
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote