Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2006, 07:25 PM   #21
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry out as she grabs my breast and tells me that they have what they want, me. "Please don't do this to us." I plead as she tells me she will make me watch as she takes my husband. How this came about I don't know but then my worst fears are confirmed when she tells me to strip and I know I can't get out of this. My hands tremble but I hold a straight face as I unbutton my shirt, watching the man enter as he drags my husband in with him. I want to run to my husband but the knife pointed at me is enough to keep me in one spot. As soon as I loosen the last button my blouse slides down my arms and off my body.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #22
Angel

Angel has initial reputation

As Squidley secures the man to the chair I push Fire onto the bed, I bind her hands to the top of the four poster bed. Once I've removed her pants and the slinky underwear she is wearing, I bind her legs as well. Gazing down at her I notice her bra is a front snapping one, nice and convieniant for later.

Looking up at Squidley, I smile evilly, "I need to go and get our goodie bags. I left them outside." I trott off quickly to the Van, careful not to be seen, grabbing our two bags I head back into the house. Smiling at the look of terror on the couples faces. Neither of them no for sure what I plan next and they are terrified. I can smell the fear in the air, just the beginning hint of it and it turns me on. Placing one of the bags on the floor, I bring the other onto the bed, "Now, where do I want to begin?" I whisper as if to myself, really I want to scare you, I want you terrified of what I plan to do to you.

Reaching into the bag, the first thing I pull out is a selection of surgical blades, I roll them out on the nightstand beside your bed. Next I pull out a small black shock box and plug it into a nearby wall socket. Then I pull out a rod, with what appears to be a metal egg on one end and a cord coming from the other, this I plug into the box. I love this machine, having been introduced to it in a scene not too different from this one. Next thing I pull out appears to be a small electric drill, followed by a variety of needles and a small box filled with bottles of different sizes.

The room stinks from her fear now, the smell is so strong I can't decide to laugh or moan. Her fear is like a potent aphrodisiac to me. I look up my eyes meeting Squidley's where he leans near the man's chair and I know he is aware of my arousal. "I think we are about ready to begin." I say with a nasty smile, "Any requests? Should I start with you or your hubby? I will be nice and give you a vote in it." I don't say how strong of a vote infact I am likely to do exactly the opposite of what the woman tells me to but let her think she had some say in what was about to happen to her.

Last edited by Angel; 11-28-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:32 AM   #23
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tremble in fear, my silent tears falling but I will not answer you when you ask me if I want you to start on my husband. I don't get why this is happening but it scares the hell out of me as to my fate in all of this.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:05 PM   #24
Angel

Angel has initial reputation

I love to play with peoples heads, and I have just thought of a lovely way to play with your husbands head, Pulling out a small vial I fill a syringe with the aphrodisiac and grabbing a alcohol wipe I inject you with it. The drug is very strait forward, a simple aphrodisiac, the pain I am trying to cause at this point is purely psychological. I wonder how your adoring husband will feel to watch you begging me not to stop. Crossing to the bag I pull out a blindfold and place it over your eyes, this bit is essential to the magic, there is no way you will believe it is your husband playing with you if you can see who is doing it.

I strip out of my ruined cloths and pull a strap on out of the bag, placing it on the bedside table, ready for the right moment. Next I pull out an assortment of feathers, furs, and other textures. Starting with the fur, I pull a glove on my hand and begin running my hand all over your body, starting with your breasts and working my way down.

Last edited by Angel; 12-04-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:18 PM   #25
fireflights
Never say never

I whimper as the syringe goes into me and I don't know what is in it but then the blind fold goes on and I wonder what is going to happen to me. I soon feel something soft and sensual feeling it's way down my body, it is a hand I can tell by the way it is kneading my skin as it moves but who's hand I am unsure. I squirm against the feeling as I feel my skin begin to flush with desire. Where this sudden feeling has come from I don't know but I want more of it or so my body tells me.

I lick my lips and begin to let out tiny little moans as it continues to caress my body. My head thrashing from side to side as I continue to squirm against the sensation of pleasure rising in me.