Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-05-2009, 05:32 AM   #21
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Bringing her to the point of liking it is a good way of avoiding her reporting you afterwards

Women I know and like I would prefer to eventually like it... so ashamed at their bodies' betrayal.
Women I know and don't like, it should be a trauma for.
Random victims I see in the street, I don't really care whether they like it or not. or even if they are indifferent. It's all good, in different ways.

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-05-2009 at 05:33 AM. Reason: typo
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #22
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The idea of course wouldn't be to please the woman. Doesn't matter how the body responds.. I would just not care.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #23
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

I would want as much struggling as possible, such a turn on in its self, if they get into it then as lil mac says an added bonus. Would only be a dissapointment if there was no fight on there part and just accepted it!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #24
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

its like being raped by a transvestite. your dick may stand up and you may shoot some sperm... but those that mean you like it?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #25
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

It would help the "innocent" plea if she took you to court over it, so yeah!
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #26
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

So the question is for the rapists: would you want you victim to get turned on or not? Would it take away from the experience if the girl got wet, unwittingly or not? How much do you want her to fight or give in? I'm interested in some perspectives. What are you looking for in a victim during the act of raping them?
I prefer the fantasy that she gets turned on but DOESN'T want to be.

I want her to be aroused. I even want to force her to cum. I want her to hate herself for getting aroused and cumming.

I'm looking for her to be humiliated, degraded, defeated.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #27
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to say that in roleplaying I dont think about it unless it happens. During The initial acts of grabbing, stripping, manhandling, binding her up I'm not saying "bitch, I'm gonna rape you and make you enjoy it". however, once I notice she's getting wet or if she cums during the act..... I'm gonna milk that for all the humiliation it's worth and add to her torment. As the "rapist" I'm going to make sure all my needs are met in spades and use ANY satisfaction she may recieve to further my own pleasure.