Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #21
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

i once had a unconsentual sex with a female friend's sister sometime 2003. it was not violent she didnt put up a fight though she was surprised and was in a way resistant.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #22
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

[QUOTE=Fae;391371]I'm not opposed to the stranger side of the fantasies. My husband and I have talked a lot about him setting up situations with strangers--at least strangers to me, not to him. The big issues I have with stranger rape are 1)survival 2)std/mutilation/permanent injury 3)every close call I've had with that, the guy has been a strung out druggie or smells like a dumpster (sorry just not in my fantasy there) 4)location, if I'm attacked on the street like some of the girls talk about trolling for rapists, it's likely to be in one of those alleys, again with the smells like urine and garbage turn off. (still have the fantasies about home invasions, vans, clubs, and so on but rules 1-3 still apply).

Excellent post Fae and interesting topic. I fully understand where u are coming from. Lets face it a stranger is unlikely to be a bronzed addonis, as u say a junkie, or some fat stinking slob who hasnt bathed for 6 months and will stick his dirty fingernails inside u. From a fantasy poit of view from my male perspective, its all about the chase and the hunt. Selecting your prey and finding the right moment to strike, feeling them struggle underneath u as they whimper and try to fight u off and then the satisfaction as u cum inside that forbidden fruit. So its stranger for myself. However u have given me food for thought and I have worked with girls and had female friends and fantasised about raping them. But for me its not about power over them or humiliation its pure, unadulterated lust!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #23
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbirdie View Post
i once had a unconsentual sex with a female friend's sister sometime 2003. it was not violent she didnt put up a fight though she was surprised and was in a way resistant.
So are you saying u actually are a rapist?
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
LiKaMineTied

LiKaMineTied has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to LiKaMineTied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirt-fun View Post
So are you saying u actually are a rapist?
Whoo.... did it just get awkward in here??? lol
LiKaMineTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #25
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.............................erm

Stoned20Cat.jpg

My mind has been wandering at work a bit recently. Mostly due to a few new starters for the rush we're expecting post christmas. Its fair to say a sly glance down the low cut tops we have them wearing is pretty worthwhile. Nice arses too