Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #1
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default Raping a Nurse

Has anyone fantasized about tearing off a Nurses uniform (and of course her fullslip, panties, bra and pantyhose underneath) and has anyone got any illustrations similar to the "raping a policewomen post?
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

i had been hospitalized a number of times... once was inserted with a catheter in my dick by a beautiful nurse. the pain i felt just want me to rape her.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Xytras

Xytras Level 2 (200+)Xytras Level 2 (200+)Xytras Level 2 (200+)

I think raping a police woman is a most rare thing you can find video wise for some reason except for couple lame russian clips. The closest thing I have in my collection is raping a prison security guard. O ne of the best clips ever. But it's from Psycho Thrillers so I can't upload it here as per board rules.
Xytras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

something about the Japanese or American uniforms where they're all in white, including tights, which makes me want to jump all over them.....

I did go out with a student nurse years ago, at first I thought it was the hottest thing ever, especially when she came by in her dress (which incidentally was only held closed by press-studs and she said patients would pull it open a lot, and there wasn't a lot they could do about it). So I thought it was hot to start with but listening to her describing her day was a right turn off!!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:43 AM   #5
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xytras View Post
I think raping a police woman is a most rare thing you can find video wise for some reason except for couple lame russian clips. The closest thing I have in my collection is raping a prison security guard. O ne of the best clips ever. But it's from Psycho Thrillers so I can't upload it here as per board rules.
Xytras,

Could'nt find this on Psycho-Thrillers perhaps you can PM me the details.

Thanks.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moiamigo View Post
So I thought it was hot to start with but listening to her describing her day was a right turn off!!
Yeah, that's sort of the downside.

I think a lot of people would rather have someone play a nurse for fantasy than deal with what real life nurses have to do.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The short answer is that I haven't seen a lot of good spreads or videos on the subject. As I said in the "Uniforms" thread, I used to date a nurse a long time ago, and got aroused by the few stories I heard about the nurses getting abused. Yes, some of her tops had snaps, but I don't know if anybody opened them. My girlfriend did mention that the patients would get grabby at times, and there wasn't much that she could do other than remove their hands. She also mentioned that there were times when she'd be giving a sponge bath to a patient and he'd get a hardon, and she'd just leave the room. One guy, who didn't speak English, humped up into her hand until she left the room.

My fantasies go more towards blackmail then hard core rape. Some of the nurses were really worried about making a mistake and losing their licence or gettting sued. With all of the aggressive doctors around, I imagined that it would be easy to blackmail a nurse who made a potentially fatal mistake with a patient, and be forced to service a dirty doctor or intern. Or, an aggressive patient forces a nurse into the bed with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dpan541l.jpg (24.4 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg koti0133pic-1.jpg (23.8 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg shawna_lenee_nurse.jpg (17.4 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg 21376.jpg (8.8 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 17350.jpg (9.3 KB, 215 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:44 AM   #8
WPC_Rapist

WPC_Rapist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
Xytras,

Could'nt find this on Psycho-Thrillers perhaps you can PM me the details.

Thanks.
Nor me. Would love to see this
WPC_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:54 AM   #9
warpcraze

loving this