Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #41
Rodecl

Rodecl has initial reputation

I have a new subject I am going to be working with. She has been a friend of mine for years and she wanted to see herself in 3D as well as see what a rape scene would look like. I showed her abuseme's set and a few others i made from when I first got started and she volunteered as my next victim.

So probably sometime early next week I will have another set of pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Rodecl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #42
Rodecl

So what software would you recomend as a next step sorta thing. I am a little confused as to what all these software packages are.

3D studio is autodesk
maya 6 is autodesk... i like maya's renderings better then 3D studio

Vray has some really amazing pictures I have seen but i am confused on how to get Vray. Is it a component of 3d studio or its own product?

i have not seen anything created by maxwell

and forgive my ignorance but what is MR?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #43
D_j

D_j has initial reputation

Well Rodecl,

Like alot of things,...these packages are all tools.
And the saying "use the best tool for the job" comes to mind.
But,....MAX, Maya, XSI....etc. can all do most of all the same things.
It is largely artist dependant what the result is.

Alot of it personal preference. Maya is a great package, and yes Autodesk now owns it. Unless you (or anyone) is doing something really, really specific that needs to exploit a particular strength of a package (e.g. subd modelling in Maya was generally considered very good)......MAX is refining it's SubD tools with every version though. And XSI has extremely good MR (Mental Ray) implementation with the best shader editor......etc....etc

For what you (or I) might do....any of these packages are more than capable.
Any of them can make photoreal renders. When you see a Maya image that might look better to you than a MAX render,..it is the artist. And I can guarantee you there is a MAX image that is better than the Maya render,..and so on and so on. Max and Maya both use Mental Ray (rendering engine)...although MAX has a less featured scanline renderer as well.

It is learning how to do it that is the issue. And taking the time to do it.

So considering the very brief and abbreviated info above,...lets say we are talking MAX.
I would (and have/do) use Mental Ray in MAX for rendering. And lately I use Vray (a seperate plugin renderer for MAX).
The technologies in these renderers that one must learn are GI lighting, and how to light in general. HDRI (google it) for lighting and reflections. SSS (subsurface scattering for translucency of skin)....and building proper skin and texture materials that are physically accurate (excample: There is no such thing a highlight or specular property. In reality a highlight is a blurred reflection based on the material......even a rubber tire is reflective.)
It gets deep. And this just is the tip of the iceberg with regard to rendering lighting and textures properly.
My 2 cents for you would be to get out of Posers renderer.
Do some web tutorials on Mental Ray for MAX. And learn how to use HDRI maps for lighting in MR. That will give you an immediate boost in the realism of your work. Next would be material structures to accurately represent how skin reflects light,....displacement mapping (not bump) for details.....etc.

There is alot,....yet 1 step at a time.
Please disregard the mentality of 'which software package;' does the best render or this or that. They ALL are capable of photoreal work,..and NONE of them does it automatically. It is the artist. And this is why 'good' 3D artists make a helluva lot of money,...and also work 70hour weeks. It is tough, time consuming and valuable.
D_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #44
atefec
Privileged Member

atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)atefec Level 7 (700+)

Rodecl, found this thread today and wanted to say, that I'm very impressed with your work. These renderings are really great, very good job! Hope to see more soon!
atefec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #45
Rodecl

This weekend i will be working on another set and probaly by the end of the day monday i will post it.

I am glad you guys are enojoying the stuff i put together. And as long as people enojoy it. I will keep making it.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #46
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

thanks rodecl,i'll try to use it,if face problems i'll tell you.i'm a greenhorn in this,i know photoshop only but i'll try to know the 3d programs.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #47
Rodecl

using improved rendering and lighting I have done a refit on the abuseme model. the next set is underway but isnt done yet. I will have it completed tomorrow for your viewing pleasure. Here is a rendering of abuseme's model with the updated changes. This is about the limit of Poser's ability to render models I think. I am still working on 3D studio but I dont have anything worth posting yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (91.0 KB, 2704 views)

Last edited by Rodecl; 11-05-2007 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #48
Rodecl

New set is done!

This scene is 24 pictures long and are at a resolution of 1920X1600.

Plot: Rich guy brings girl home and wants some fun time, which she refuses. He knocks her out and takes her to another room in his house where she is tortured a bit and then raped.

You can download the set from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/68320403...y_the_Rich.rar

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by Rodecl; 11-08-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #49
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

Very impressive work!
Glad to see someone withyour talent try out some fantasy stuff as well.. thanks!
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:46 AM   #50
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodecl View Post
misterbirdie, I am willing to do requests however I would require at least a topless picture of the girl. I like to create the model as realistc as possible and without at least an idea of what her body is like it just wouldnt have the same appeal. If you would like to have me make a set with her then PM me with her picture and we can go from there.
that would be hard, when i was with this girl all she did was go out for dinner.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 AM   #51
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbirdie View Post
that would be hard, when i was with this girl all she did was go out for dinner.
And she, and the other girls in that pic, "gave you permission" to post their pics on a rape board? Somehow I doubt it.

I've edited the post and removed the pics. misterbirdie, you're treading on VERY thin ice. If I had proof you broke the rules and lied to me here, you would be banned right now. Next time you break the rules, you WILL be banned.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #52
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

holly freakin ***** as i told the mod the send me a private message she knows. do we need a written affedavit for that??? she is a friend, a girl i used to date, who is very much into incest and other fetish stuffs (fantasy of course). she permitted me to post those pics (and some). if you want to know how she said it, its like this i asked "kung may magpopost ng mga pix mo sa sex sites ano reaction mo, ok lang ba?" she answered "may plano ka? 'hehehe', sige na nga gamitin mo yung mga pics natin i find it kinky" translation! i asked "if there is someone that would post your pics in some sex sites what would be your reaction?" she answered "you have a plan? 'hehehe', sure you can use our pics, i find it kinky".

for those ppl in the other pics it was some friends of her way back that i dont have any contact anymore. and in law, i took the shot, the pic was hers, then the images is our property. our responsibility. as far i am concern i am specific on her on the pic and not with the other ppl.

man, whats with the paranoi? i know you mods feel this site is your circle of power, but man tell me whats with the paranoi? is this suppose to be a fantasy rape site? if youll be so "nana" then all we can put here are randon pics of britney speara. wait wait! i think we should first ask permission from britney spears right?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:35 AM   #53
Rodecl

Its kinda sad to be honist how this thread has degreaded from where it was when it first started. I was kinda hoping to keep this going with people suppling me with ideas or fantacys that i could then put into 3d rendering.

I dont mind 3d modeling someones picture from RL but if its going to be this much trouble then I think I will stick to generating models of people like abuseme who sent me several pictures and talked in lengh about what she wanted out of her model. Hopefully she wasnt disapointed. Well at any raite its just a shame this thread got derailed the way it has.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #54
ithklur

ithklur has initial reputation
Default rendering

Hi Rodecl

perhaps you can render this one?
http://img194.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_247lo.jpg

cos I´m not experienced with this kind of work -would be very pleased....

ithklur

Last edited by ithklur; 11-20-2007 at 10:48 AM.
ithklur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:24 AM   #55
Rodecl

sure... that one will be pretty easy. I am going out of town for thanksgiving but when i get back i can render that image no problem.