Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2006, 10:16 AM   #1
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking What's the first thing a rapeist will notice in a victim ?

Me fellow band of pervs.. ..what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you let your imaginations run wild ....me ? I am a self-confesed tit-man ...them knockers are the first thing i notice........

Last edited by kinkyone; 05-31-2006 at 10:18 AM.
kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:07 PM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
Me fellow band of pervs.. ..what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you let your imaginations run wild ....me ? I am a self-confesed tit-man ...them knockers are the first thing i notice........
What's the first thing I'd notice in my victim ? well the way she looks like of course, I'd have no pleasure raping someone who's not good looking to me....then I would wonder if she's armed, so I'd look at her pockets, try to see if any tazer outline is noticable through the jean, then I'd try to see what's the best time to jump her....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:08 PM   #3
UKrape

UKrape Level 1 (100+)UKrape Level 1 (100+)

is anyone lookin
UKrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like slender figure with nice long legs, skirt/dress, pantyhose and heels. Imagine tieing them up, fondling and either pulling down or ripping the hose open.

Pantyh
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:04 PM   #5
Tanya

dfs

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:01 AM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyh1
I like slender figure with nice long legs, skirt/dress, pantyhose and heels. Imagine tieing them up, fondling and either pulling down or ripping the hose open.

Pantyh
Kindred spirit here. For me, nice legs in stockings/pantyhose do it everytime.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:08 AM   #7
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks for the replies guys ....'keem em rolling

Old 06-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Kindred spirit here. For me, nice legs in stockings/pantyhose do it everytime.
Long legs and black high heels for me.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:05 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Can't I just do her w/o having to notice her?
Old 06-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #10
Tanya

dsf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #11
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation

[what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you let your imaginations run wild ...]

This question is about fantasy rape victims...so...

The first thing that comes to my mind is the ass, if it's a man. I start to imagine which way the man has it positioned in his pants, up, down, left, right, then I think about how big it is and how I can stimulate it to make it bigger.

If it's a woman, the first thing that comes to mind is her thighs, then the kind of panties she's wearing, what's under them, and what I'd like to do to her if she weren't wearing them.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:10 AM   #12
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Thumbs down

I'm pretty sure that if it's on this board, it's fantasy. We don't need to drown ourselves in disclaimers just to have an "what do you find hot in [insert topic here]" conversation (unlike other boards we all know of).

It's usually pretty obvious when someone has blurred the distinction between fantasy and reality; they tend to ask things like "where can I get ruffies at" and such.

We're all adults here, aren't we?
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #13
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

here's my answer; how she carries herself. If she is cute, and aloof, that makes me want to get her attention in the worst way possible!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:30 AM   #14
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Her toes, he thinks of how he is going to lick them, He is a secret mouth man.

He love dem toes, and her fingers, he love dem fingers.

Her nose, how he would love to pick snot out them nose, and make her eat them.

And her ears, how he would love to lick her ears, next her eyes, how he woud love to jerk off his spunk onto her eyes.

Yeah, and her hair, her hair, and her hair, and HER HAIR!!!!!

Damn, damn, this is driving him crazy, it is her hair, he has a secret hair fetish, he cannot stand it, he cannot, and so he takes a pair of scissors and begin to chomp off her hair.

Oh, no, ho, no, no, no. she cries, ho,no. Look at what happened to my hair, after all that time, all that money spent on my hair and you have ruined it.

Oh, that is the next thing, I have notice, show me your tits, baby, show me your tits. I wanna see your tits. You hear me. let me lick your tits.

OOOOOMMMMYYYYY GAWWWWDDD, THIS IS BEYOND COMPARE!!!

now back to her toes.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:48 AM   #15
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

LMFAO! I just gotta rape Gal4!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:26 AM   #16
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
I was asking if you were talking about "fantasy" because i doubt real rapists care that much about what their victim looks like..
...it's a fantasy dear, just looking for some light fun, never gonna attempt it in reality ....because frankly 14 years in the slammer is not my type of thing

Old 06-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #17
Tanya

Kds

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:17 PM   #18
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Kinkyone, i wasnt implying you were going to go rape someone, was just asking what the question was in terms of thats all...

..........ok......got that....

Old 06-06-2006, 06:24 AM   #19
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

If a girl's face is too ugly, would you want to do her?

I remember working with a girl in bar who got accused of stealing, and her face got cut up. She just about lost her means of making a living.

Fortunately, under an experimental program at a hospital where they were trying out new techniques, her face was practically restored. Glad it was successful, for otherwise she might have been scarred the rest of her life.

But that is the fact of life for us girls, our face is our life.

Good for me that I was born with a nice looking, although not beautiful face.
My face pales before my sister's. But then I am not a model, either.

Nevertheless, it should go without saying that a woman is different from a man.
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, and this is one aspect of the difference.
Unless you are a damn bull dyke, woman do care a lot about the appearance.

No, you men are not going to level the accusations that we are shallow, for judging by the men I have known, that is all they judge women by, is what they see on the surface. Very few are interested in character and personality. Oh, yeah, they want this after they get to know you.

But like one guy said, he would never have bought me, if I did not look different from other girls.

Gee, thanks, mister, now when do I get paid?
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:02 AM   #20
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
If a girl's face is too ugly, would you want to do her?
Not as bad as I'd want a pretty girl, but yeah I would do a ugly girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
I remember working with a girl in bar who got accused of stealing, and her face got cut up. She just about lost her means of making a living.

Fortunately, under an experimental program at a hospital where they were trying out new techniques, her face was practically restored. Glad it was successful, for otherwise she might have been scarred the rest of her life.

But that is the fact of life for us girls, our face is our life.

Good for me that I was born with a nice looking, although not beautiful face.
My face pales before my sister's. But then I am not a model, either.

Nevertheless, it should go without saying that a woman is different from a man.
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, and this is one aspect of the difference.
Unless you are a damn bull dyke, woman do care a lot about the appearance.

No, you men are not going to level the accusations that we are shallow, for judging by the men I have known, that is all they judge women by, is what they see on the surface. Very few are interested in character and personality. Oh, yeah, they want this after they get to know you.

But like one guy said, he would never have bought me, if I did not look different from other girls.

Gee, thanks, mister, now when do I get paid?
True enough, but keep in mind that most men (and women for that matter!) are really stupid. They don't think things through and act on impulse alone, and you can bet they'll regret it later. You can't choose the person you're gonna spend your life with (at least some of your life) based on a fluke of nature, cause that's all a pretty face is, a fluke.

We have a saying in my country: "She'll grow old and grey, but she won't forget how to cook"

Yeah, we're all sexist male pigs... try and sue us