Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Melissa

Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Dorm

Hey everyone! This is my first attempt at writing a fictional story for the board, so I'm hoping everyone enjoys this. Please feel free to leave feedback/comments for me so I can gauge everyone's reaction (especially if you enjoy it!). If people like it, I'll keep writing stories and posting them, so I hope people think this is good. Thanks for reading!
- Melissa

When I arrived on campus for the start of my sophomore year of college, I remember thinking that it was going to be the most incredible time. I was going to be living in a suite with three of my best friends on the edge of campus, in the newest dorm (with actual air conditioning!) at the school, I had a cushy job lined up in the alumni office making phone calls to donors, my scholarship to play tennis was alive and well, and best of all, my current crush, Tim Lockner – an absolutely fantastic guy – was just two floors down. It was going to be the most awesome college experience ever.

As luck would have it, my tennis scholarship required that I be at school, moved in, a week and a half early, well before most other students arrived. On Wednesday, my dad dropped me off and helped me move my stuff up to my room. It wasn’t fun moving everything up to the fourth floor, but because only a handful of other people were moving in that day it was much less painful than moving when all the non-athletes arrived. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were full of conditioning and practicing, as well as ignoring the leering football players who would stop by between practices to watch us hit balls back and forth to each other. I know they aren’t watching us for our tennis skills. I mean, I think I’m pretty good, but I’m no Maria Sharapova. Apparently something about watching girls get sweaty while running around in tank tops and skirts or tiny shorts is fascinating to these guys. Frankly, I (and the other girls) just feel gross and disgusting and usually can’t wait to hit the showers. Of course, I’m sure the football team would be happy to watch that as well. Don’t they have cheerleaders to look at?

Sunday was our day off. After sleeping in late I went out for an early lunch with some of the other girls on the team at an off-campus diner. It was a fun get together without the pressure of having to rush to finish eating so we could get to another practice. Mostly we spent the time eating and discussing boys on the men’s team or the new hotshot freshman player, Anna, who was hoping to be a starter immediately. She was going to need to be put in her place eventually.

After lunch was over, I headed back to the dorm with Hannah, the only other player who was in my dorm. It was a beautiful day outside, so we took our time walking back. We reached the dorm just as a big white work van pulled up and a man wearing jeans, a nondescript blue baseball cap, and a gray, rather worn work shirt climbed out, dragging a small toolbox. The van didn’t have the school logo on it, but that wasn’t too uncommon, and the man’s shirt had the college logo on it, so I didn’t think anything of it, just another maintenance man doing some finishing work in the dorm before the rest of the student body arrived. One of Hannah’s friends, a soccer player named Toby, was coming up the sidewalk from the other direction. We waved and said hello, and he was kind enough to swipe his card at the door for us and held the door open for us and the maintenance man, who said thank you quietly as he entered behind us. Hannah and I made small talk with Toby for a few minutes, after which we said goodbye and climbed onto the elevator. As the doors closed Toby was walking down the first floor hallway while the maintenance guy tinkered with the phone on the security desk which, this early before class started, wasn’t being used.

Hannah got off at the second floor, where her room was. I told her I would meet her at a quarter till five to go out for dinner, then rode the elevator up to the fourth floor. The hallway lights were off, and the only light the entire length of the hall came from the open doorways of the two dozen or so uninhabited rooms. Grace, a cheerleader and the only other girl on the hall so far was in the last room all the way at the opposite end of the hall. I passed the two empty rooms on the right-hand side of the hall before I stopped at my door, unlocking it and letting it close behind me. I washed my hands in the suite sink and pulled my shoulder-length blonde hair back into a ponytail, then rinsed my face off. Going back into my room, I watered the plant that sat on my desk, then dug through the dresser for something more comfortable to wear. I settled on a pair of pink athletic shorts and a white tank top, tugging off my jeans and blouse and pulling the shorts and top on over my cotton bikini panties and sports bra. A little more comfy, I grabbed a couple of old fashion magazines from my bookshelf and dove onto my bed where I could lay in the sun and read.

I was scarcely five minutes into the first magazine when there was a sudden knock on the door, a surprise that made me jump. I crawled off the bed and went to the door, figuring it was just Hannah wanting something. I didn’t bother to look through the peephole, though that probably would have been a good idea. Instead, I tugged the door open, my mouth open and ready to give Hannah a tongue lashing for frightening me. But instead of Hannah, the person outside of my room was the maintenance guy from downstairs. He stood at least six feet tall, a full six inches taller than me, and had to have been a good hundred pounds heavier than me, and muscular. He had pushed his hat back a little bit, and I saw that he had gray eyes and short brown hair, with a goatee on his chin. He had foregone his toolset for a clipboard, and had a lazy smile on his face. “Hi,” I said, trying to cover my surprise at not seeing Hannah. “Can I do something for you?”

“Hey,” he said in a friendly tone of voice. “Sorry to bother you. I, uh, am with the maintenance department and they’re having some trouble with the, uh, heater units in the dorm, and I’m just going room to room making sure they’re all switched off right now. Mind if I come in and take a look at yours? It’ll just be a minute.” I saw his eyes flicker down at my chest for a second and crossed my arms over my breasts without really thinking, feeling a little self-conscious. My boobs aren’t that big, but I know what guys are thinking about when they look you over.

“Oh no, its not a problem,” I said, thinking that it was a little weird that he had made it up to the 4th floor already. “I haven’t noticed the heater kick on at all since I’ve been here, so I don’t think…”

“Sorry, ma’am,” he interrupted, his eyes moving back to my face. “School wants me to check all of them. If it’s a problem I can call my supervisor and they can talk to you…”

“Oh, there’s no need to do that,” I said hastily. “I don’t want to make your job tough. You can come in to check.” I stepped to the side, pulling the door open wide enough for him to enter. As he walked in and set his clipboard down on my bed, the thought that maybe I should ask to see some school ID, but that’d be a bitchy thing to do, I had already slowed him down enough. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him briefly look him over, then he bent down and fiddled with some switch on the bottom of the heater. I crossed my arms again and watched him. After a few seconds he stood up. “Alright, its turned off. Shouldn’t be a problem. Now I just need to check the thermostat behind the door and I’ll be out of your hair.”

I was confused. “I didn’t think we had a thermostat in here…” but I stepped out of his way as he moved over to the door and shut it most of the way. He paused for a second, but I couldn’t see what he was doing. Suddenly he pushed the door closed all the way, then reached over to the handle and clicked the lock button.

“Hey! What are you doing?” I demanded, taking a step forward. “Why are you…” He turned and was on me in an instant, one strong hand clamping over my mouth and the other wrapping its fingers around my throat. He shoved me backwards and slammed my back against the wall, my skull thudding against the concrete, pain shooting through my head, before I had any chance to react.

“Shut your mouth, bitch,” he snarled, any pretense of being friendly long gone. My eyes felt like they were going to bug out of my skull, and I was trying to tell him to stop under his hand, but all that came out were muffled words that no one could have heard, much less understood. His hand on my throat squeezed, and I struggled to breathe. I tried to break free, my hands wrapped around the arm crushing my throat, my body writhing, but I couldn’t break his grasp. He laughed. “You might as well give up, candy, ‘cause you ain’t getting out of here till I’ve got what I want.” He released me, letting me gasp for air, my legs going weak, barely able to stand.

At that point, I figured my best option was to scream and hope someone heard. That turned out to be a mistake. The shriek had barely begun to leave my mouth when he backhanded me across the face. Hard. The blow was hard enough that I don’t remember falling, just laying on the rough carpet floor with a sore jaw that hurt for days, one that would be accompanied by a huge purple bruise and swelling in a matter of minutes. A soft moan escaped my lips as I tried to focus my eyes and stop seeing stars. I heard him lock the door to the shared suite bathroom, then his scuffed work boots stepped in front of my face. He crouched down into a squat, his face near mine.

“This time, bitch, don’t be so quick to scream for help. No one can here you, no one can help. And the more cooperative you are with me, the easier things will be for you. Now stand up.”

“No,” I mumbled, tears filling my eyes. “Leave me alone. Please.”

His boot caught me right in the stomach, and I remember thinking I was going to die. The kick left me writhing in pain, and it was the kind of encouragement that wasn’t going to make me capable of standing up on my own. He helped, grabbing my arm and a handful of my hair and wrenched me upwards, nearly ripping the hair from my skull and twisting my arm viciously. “Listen to me, you dumb slut,” he sneered, pulling my face just inches from his. I could smell garlic on his breath, count every hair on his chin. “If you don’t do what I say, there isn’t going to be any of you LEFT to leave alone.”

The tears streamed freely down my cheeks now. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I couldn’t believe this was happening to ME. Everything was so terrifyingly real, but at the same time, everything seemed so…surreal. As if I could float above it and watch it happening.

I wish that were truly the case. If only I could have floated away from the next few minutes.

I didn’t put up much real resistance after that. The pain had broken my will to fight, and everything had happened so quickly that I was still in shock. He whirled me around and essentially tossed me backwards onto my bed. I landed on my back and he was on top of me instantly, pinning me to the bed, his lips pushing forcefully onto mine, his tongue (the taste!) jammed into my mouth. I vaguely thought about biting, but dismissed that as a bad idea, since he seemed willing to do serious harm to me. One hand was groping my breasts roughly through my bra and tank top, hard enough to hurt. His other hand was running up my bare leg, and even worse, the inside of my thigh. I struggled weakly, but there was no way I could stop him, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to scream again.

His lips finally left my mouth and he began to roughly kiss his way down my neck and collarbone. He sat up enough to grab at both of my tits at the same time, then reached down and tore at my tank top, pushing it upwards to my shoulders, exposing the sports bra underneath. He didn’t even bother to push that out of his way, instead just pulling at it until it tore away, exposing my tits to his every desire. He pawed over one while his lips and tongue flowed over the other, biting at my nipple, pain from his teeth registering in my mind. He was making sickening grunts of pleasure as he licked and bit his way into my breasts, as I writhed under him, soft moans escaping his lips.

I could feel his cock throbbing in his jeans from where he lay on top of me, and I feared that was the next step. Sure enough, even as he was slobbering his way over my tits he was forcing my legs up far enough to rip off my shorts, followed by my panties, leaving me totally nude except for the tank top, unceremoniously shoved up above my boobs. His lips left my breast long enough for him to gaze down at my shaved pussy, his eyes widened with what I thought was a crazy sort of lust. “So,” he muttered, as much to himself as to me, “the little slut shaves herself. Do you sleep with many guys?”

“Fuck you,” I managed weakly, fully expecting another slap across my face. He just laughed. “Let’s see how you enjoy another sort of attention, you whore.” He trailed a hand down my stomach and past my waist, then suddenly jammed two fingers deep inside of my vagina. My hips and back arched off the bed as pain jolted up my spine, his fingernails digging deep inside of my most private flesh, not even moving in and out but just thrust as far in as he could fit them, merely for the sake of causing me pain. “Not so much enjoyment now, huh?” he snarled. “Not too wet down there. Too bad. For you.”

He rolled partway off of me, then while holding me down with one arm used his free hand to undo his jeans, then pushed the jeans and the boxers he wore underneath down to his knees. His cock was large, larger than anything else I or anyone else had put inside of me before. And it was throbbing, red with blood rushing through it. He was clearly ready for action. “Let’s get a little lubrication here first, shall we?” He said, a horrible smile on his face. He pushed himself until he was sitting on my chest, his cock inches from my face. “Suck it.”

I shook my head, my eyes pleading with him, my lips pressed tight. He pushed his cock forward, until it was rubbing against my face, making me close my eyes and trying to turn my head away. He rubbed his dick against my lips, trying to get me to open my mouth. His hands suddenly gripped the side of my head. I opened my eyes enough to see the crazed look on his face. “Listen, you little bitch. If you don’t put it into your mouth right now, I’ll fucking drown you in your own bathtub.” I shook my head again, frantic. “DO IT!” he snarled.

I finally opened my mouth slightly, but it was all the opening he needed. He thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock into my mouth. He let out a low moan as he pressed deep into my mouth, then tugged out just a bit. He had one hand on his cock, guiding it, and the other on the back of my head, pushing it onto his dick. His balls slapped my chin as I clutched the back of his legs, not so much trying to force him off but just trying not to pass out. I started to gag, not used to such rough treatment. Nothing I had ever done with my previous boyfriends had ever prepared me for this. His thrusts into my mouth and the pressure on the back of my head pushing me onto his cock made me start to choke and cough, and he laughed again. “Tired of that? Let’s get to the finale then.”

He rocked back down to my hips, his soaked dick trailing down between my tits and over my stomach. He wasted no time, grabbing his cock, steadying himself on the bed with his free hand, and, as I stared up at the white ceiling, tears still streaming down my face, forced his cock into my dry pussy. The pain was as excruciating as anything I’ve ever felt. Although I had had sex with three other guys prior to that afternoon, none of them had been quite that size, nor with a dry pussy and just saliva for lubrication, nor with such a purposeful disregard for my comfort. His first thrust into me made me feel like I was going to be torn apart. Let me make it clear. I am not a big girl. The same is true for my vagina. His cock, however, didn’t seem to think this was a problem.

A low moan escaped my lips, my eyes practically rolling in their sockets. The pain was so intense that I could not focus. He pulled partway out, then thrust again, hard. Then again. And again. Over and over he pushed his cock into me, grunting with pleasure as I moaned in pain, thinking I was going to pass out, my hands clenching at the sheets on my bed. “Oh FUCK,” my tormenter panted… “This was all worth it. His breath was ragged as he pounded into me, my tits bouncing up and down as he ravished me, a thin sheen of red on his cock mixing with the saliva from my mouth as he tore the skin of my pussy.

“God, I’m about to cum…” the man moaned, his thrusts quickening. His face was scrunched from pleasure, my face scrunched from pain. About to burst, he yanked his cock from my pussy and scrambled up my body, pushing his cock against my face just as it exploded, covering my eyes, nose, lips, cheeks and hair with cum as it roped onto me, hot, sticky liquid that was the final humiliation, a sign of my complete inability to resist. He gasped with exultation as it continued to shower me, dripping down my chin and face and onto my pillow and sheets, a thin trickle escaping his cock as he sat back, falling on my tits. “Wasn’t that fun?”

I wasn’t able to muster a reply. My emotions were shot, and I had retreated into a cocoon deep within my mind, just waiting for the horror to end. I lay motionless as he rolled off of me and got dressed, cleaning his dick off using my underwear, then leaving the mess on the floor. He looked at me, seemed as if he were about to say something, then just shook his head and grabbed his clipboard. “Thanks for a good time, bitch,” he grinned. “Maybe we’ll have an encore someday.”

He walked out of the room, and I haven’t seen him since. I reported the crime, of course, and went through the embarrassment and agony of filing a police report, sitting through interviews, and having a nurse at the medical center conduct one of those humiliating rape tests. But of course, they never caught the guy. No one knew who he was, Hannah and Toby couldn’t remember what he looked like, and he apparently wasn’t a real school employee. Eventually, life went on. I made it through the school year, even made it to the national championships in tennis, and made the Dean’s List both semesters. But I’ve developed a healthy fear of the maintenance staff at the school, and never go anywhere alone. But I often find myself looking over my shoulder, wondering if he’s still out there, still watching me, and whether he’ll ever do anything if he catches me by myself again. But if you asked me, I’d tell you I do have a suspicion though.

He’ll be back.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great story, lots of detail, i hope to see more from you, thanks
Old 06-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story +Rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
Hey everyone! This is my first attempt at writing a fictional story for the board, so I'm hoping everyone enjoys this.
Your first story for the Board, but not your first I'll wager...

+ Rep and 5 Stars from me, dear.

Very clean edit. Well paced, clear throughout, excellent detail. Nothing fancy or overreaching, just good storytelling all the way. A pleasure to have you post this for us to enjoy.

Thank You and Welcome.

Please follow the first link in my signature and consider joining our little writer's guild...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
Melissa

Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well thank you, all of you! I'm flattered by the compliments, and I'm really glad you all enjoyed the story.

TZOFOSHO and Captdsulu, thanks so much for the rep! Its great to get encouragement.

Flesh4Fantasy I will definitely take a look at the guild. I'd love to get involved!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

Just finished reading this and I really enjoyed it
have to agree with flesh's assessment
Old 06-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that was really really good! Women really do write the best stories
Old 06-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
Melissa

Yes we do, don't we! Thank you so much for the encouraging words!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #9
chupacabr4

chupacabr4 has initial reputation

hey melissa, great story, one of the best i've read on here!
chupacabr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
petine

petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)

great story keep it thankyou
petine is offline   Reply With Quote