Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
With me, any and all nagging is met with nanananananana....
Beyond that, where to start?
Don't fucking tell me how to drive. I've been driving for 16 years and have lived in the same city all of my life. I KNOW where I am and how to get where I'm going and so, just shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride.
While you're enjoying the ride, don't fuck with my radio. The same goes for the heat and air.
Don't wander around the house in January wearing fucking shorts and a t-shirt and then tell me it's cold.
On the same note, don't expect me to pay to heat the house up so it's like Bermuda, just so you can wander around in shorts.
I guess the one thing that annoys me the most is, the whole toilet seat thing. I've had this argument with countless women, including some or were just friends.
You need the seat down. We need it up. What's the difference between me having to put the seat up and you having to put it down? Why should it always be left the way you want it?
Oh..very cute.
I wasn't know you are very cute Johhny.
But in any way don't think you will escape from me,wherever you go I'll catch you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100206hhh3it0.jpg (53.2 KB, 85 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote