Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default Someone's not comming home tonight (cynthia & bob209)

It was friday night cynthia had worked late so she would't have to come in on saterday. Cynthia was 25 and married to Tim a labor.

The reason she was working is because both of them liked expansive things.
She always look like she had just stepped off a plane from paris when she went to work. And to day was no exciption. Her blond hair was in a bun her make up made her look even younger then she was. Her high heels showed off her leg's as much as the short skirt did.

She took the elavitor to the parking garage. Her heel's clicked on the cement floor as she walked to her car. She was tired and not paying attion to any thing around her. As she put the key in the door somaone grabbed her from behind. One hand around her waist the other over her mouth.

Don't fight me and you'll get to go home but if you do they may never find your body.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cynthia: 25, 5'7", 135#, long blonde hair, blue eyes.

It had been a long week. My husband had left for a business trip Monday morning and would be back later tonight. Work had been extremely busy, which was good because it took my mind off of missing him. Wearing my designer business suit: grey jacket, skirt a few inches above the knee, but not quite mini length, pink short sleeve silk blouse, tan stockings, and black 3 inch high heel pumps.

I walked out of work later than everyone else. I wanted to be sure I would be able to spend the entire day with my husband, in bed. That's where my mind was as I walked across the empty parking garage to my lonely car.

Just as I was putting the key in the lock, I felt an arm go around my waist and another over my mouth. My initial thought was that my husband had gotten home early and was surprising me; after all, who else would be so bold. As I melted into his strong arms, I heard your voice, "Don't fight me and you'll get to go home, but if you do, they may never find your body."

I instantly froze, realizing that you weren't my husband. I tensed, ready to scream, as I digested your words.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #3
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I feel you tense. This is the part I like best. I pull you to the back of the car and push you over the trunk. Take the keys from your hand so I can open it. I hold you on the trunk with one hand as I clamp a pair of hand cuffs around your wrist then pull it on to your back telling you to give me your other hand. With the cuffs on. You seem to since you’re in real trouble.

Next I tie a cloth into your mouth to keep you quite
Old 09-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I freeze in your strong grasp. I think about trying to break free, but your words keep running thru my head, "Don't fight me and you'll get to go home, but if you do, they may never find your body". As you pull be back to the back of my car and push me down on the trunk, I hope that someone will come along. I feel you lock a handcuff on my left wrist and pull it behind my back. You tell me to give you my other hand. Again, I consider fighting, before it is too late, but you are obviously much stronger than me. My only hope is for someone to come by. In resignation, I slowly bring my right wrist down behind my back and feel you lock the other cuff onto it, rendering my arms useless. As I lie there on the trunk with my hands cuffed behind my back, you grab my hair and pull my head back. As I cry out from the pain, you shove a cloth into my mouth and quickly tie it around my head. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I can't see clearly, but I look around the parking garage, hoping that someone is coming.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

Seeing you look around makes me laugh you and I are the only ones hear I tell you while holding your arm so you don’t run. I take the keys and open the trunk. Bending my knees I swing my arm under your knees and pick you up you struggle but I lay you in the trunk. Reaching down I pick up your purse. Closing the trunk I get in the car as I start to pull out I yell back to you.
I hope your comfy this is going to be a long ride. I look through your purse till I find your driver’s license.
Hay Cynthia you live in a pretty nice neighborhood for an office manager. When I get to your building I see the underground parking entrance. Pulling down the ramp to a key card gate. I rummage through your purse till I find your parking card. Slide it into the box on the post and the gate goes up I pull in to your assigned parking spot. Get out and look around.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Standing at the trunk of my car, my hands cuffed behind my back, my mouth gagged. You laugh, an evil laugh. You take my keys and open the trunk. You easily pick me up and gently set me down into the trunk and close it on me. It is completely dark. I can't see a thing. I start to panic, what if I run out of air? I've heard of kids dying in their trunks; was it because of heat or did they run out of oxygen? I don't remember. I feel the car start to move. I tell myself to calm down, don't panic, conserve your air. Don't struggle, it will only use up the air faster. I feel the motion of the car for quite a while, occasionally stopping at lights or stop signs. At those times I listen; any people around that I may attract their attention? I don't hear anyone.

Finally, the car stops, the engine is off, I hear the car door open and close. It feels like my heart is beating so hard that it will burst thru my chest.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:30 AM   #7
bob209
Privileged Member

With your driver’s license and key’s in my hand I walk through the garage door looking for your apartment. I find it two doors down. I use the key to check that no one is in. I find the note on the frig saying your husband would not be home for a couple more hours.

I look through the rest of the apartment then the bedroom. You have a nice four poster bed. I know exactly how I’m going to use that. I check the closets and dressers. In your underwear drawer I find a vibrator and lube. Thinking you must get horny when your husband is not home well tonight I’ll make sure won’t need these things.

Going back to the garage open the trunk I can see the fear in your eyes. Ok Cynthia I’m going to take you out now and I don’t want any trouble. We’re going to walk to your apartment and you’re going to show me were you keep your money hidden under stand. Your almost home free now so don’t blow it.
I take the hand cuffs off then the gag and lift you out of the trunk and walk you through the garage door Right to your apartment .So far so good.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I lie in the trunk terrified. I hear footsteps, which I assume are yours outside the car. I consider making some noise, but I am afraid of what you might do to me. I hear the footsteps walk away. I lie there quietly listening, listening as hard as I can; it is quiet.

Finally, I hear some footsteps coming back, closer, closer. They seem to stop right outside the car. I briefly contemplate trying to make noise, to attract attention, but I'm sure it is you. I hear the key in the lock, yes, it must be you. The trunk opens and I see you standing there looking down at me. "OK Cynthia, I'm going to take you out now and I don't want any trouble. We're going to walk to your apartment and you're going to show me were you keep you money hidden; understand?" I shake my head yes. "Your almost home free now, so don't blow it." I shake my head yes again.

You bend over the trunk and take off the gag and the handcuffs and help me out of the trunk, holding onto my arm very tightly the entire time. As we slowly walk down the hall to my apartment, I hope that someone comes along and frightens you away. But we arrive at my door. You reach for the knob and open it, pushing me inside. You shut and lock the door. I take a quick look and see that you have already drawn all the curtains shut, no one will see us. "The money is in the freezer." You walk me over to the freezer, still holding my arm in a tight grip. I open up the freezer door, move some things around and pull a bag out of the back. I look at it and hand it to you.

"There, you have it, now you can go"
Old 09-30-2008, 07:42 AM   #9
bob209
Privileged Member

Still holding your arm I say thank you but there’s some thing I found in your bed room let’s go take a look shall we.
As we enter I see you looking around till your eyes come to the dresser with the vibartor and lube on it.
You start to pull away begging I just smile as I lead you to the bed. As you sit there I take out the keys for the cuffs I can see new hope in your eyes that I’m going to leave you just sitting there. I open one cuff then roughly pull your arm up to the head board. You fall back on the bed grabbing your other arm I pull it up and through the head board snapping the cuffs back on with your hands around the post. I reach into the bag on the floor the one I brought in when you were locked in the trunk and grab some rope. I walk around the bed to the other side grabbing your ankle tie the rope around it then around the post at the foot of the bed.
As I walk back around the bed you flip over and through your leg to the other side of the bed. Cynthia what are you telling me that you want me to fuck you in the ass first. You turn your head towards me the fear is back in your eyes.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

You found some things in my bedroom. You must be talking about my jewelry. I don't fight as you lead me into the bedroom. Looking around I see my vibrator and lube on top of my dresser. I know that I didn't leave them sitting out, you must have found them. Oh no, he is going to rape me. I try to pull away, but your grip is too strong. You pull me to the bed and sit me down on it. You pull out the keys to the handcuffs. For a moment, I think that you were just trying to scare me, you are going to let me go now. But after unlocking one wrist, you pull my arm up to the headboard, knocking me down on the bed. I try to pull away, but it is useless. You grab my free wrist and take it up to join the other, locked in the cold hard steel.

"No, please, please, don't do this. You got what you wanted, just let me be." I watch as you go to a strange bag that I don't recognize and pull out some rope. You grab my ankle and quickly tie one end of the rope tightly around my ankle. Pulling the rope tight, you pull the free end down to the footboard and tie it off there.

"Please, please, nooooooo." I beg. I thrash around on the bed, trying to pull free, while you get another length of rope. I've rolled over onto my belly when I hear you say, "Cynthia, what are you telling me, that you want me to fuck you in the ass first?"

"Ooooh god no! NO, NO, NO. Please NO. Please, please, noooooooo."
Old 10-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #11
bob209
Privileged Member

Then bring your leg over hear you hesitate slightly but bring your leg over to my. That’s a good girl I tell you as I tie your other ankle to the other post at the foot of the bed. I sit on the bed next to you rubbing my hand over your tits through your top. I look and see your eyes closed. Open your eyes and look at me I tell you.
As my hand move down to your stomach I can see the panic building in your eyes even more. With one swift move I pull your top from your skirt and over your tits to expose a white lace bra. I run my hand over the lacey fabric saying very nice. Then I grip both sides of the top and pull it over your head and up your arms
Old 10-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Then bring your leg over here." You say.

Ohhh nooo. Is this pervert going to rape me? I think back to what you said in the parking garage, about them not finding my body. I slowly, tentatively move my free leg over to the corner of the bed that you are at, in the process, rolling back over onto my back. You quickly tie that ankle to that bed post.

You reach over and unbutton my jacket, letting it fall open. You hand running over my silk blouse, over my breasts. I close my eyes, hoping that I will wake up from this nightmare. "Open your eyes and look at me"

I open my eyes and watch your hand caressing my breasts. Your hands rubs over my belly and you grab ahold of my blouse near the skirt and yank it out, pulling it up, exposing my creamy belly. Pulling it higher, up over my bra, showing you my white lace bra. I close my eyes again. I suddenly feel a light slap on my face, "open those eyes."

I open my eyes again and watch as you run your hand over my lace covered breasts. I can see my nipples thru the thin fabric. I start to mumble, "no, no, no, no."

You suddenly grip my blouse with both hands and pull it up over my head. I begin to panic more as my face it covered by the blouse. As bad as it was having to watch what you were doing to me, not being able to see was worse. Then you pull the blouse further up, off my head, up to my arms. I breathe a momentary sigh of relief.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:06 AM   #13
bob209
Privileged Member

I reach down into the bag again this time it’s a scissors that I come up with. I open and close them in front of your face your eyes are now wide open focused on the new interment of torture I have in my hand. Slowly I slid it under one bra strap and snip it then the other the only thing holding it on is the elastic in the strap that goes around to the back.

Now I slid the cold steel between the white mounds of your breasts and with one quick snip your bra springs open exposing your firm breasts. You nipples are hard and stand up right. Are you excited or are you going to tell me it’s just because it’s cold in hear I ask as I run the cold steel over each nipple.

I run my finger between your breasts and say well look at this your sweating Cynthia so it mustn’t be that you’re cold. Are you turned on by this I ask you? Well it’s getting late and mike will be home soon so I think it’s time to make you quit for a while. Reaching into the bag again I pull out a strap with a red ball in the center ever seen one of these I ask you as your eyes never leave the object in my hand.
I bring the ball to your lips and tell you to open wide as you open your mouth I put the red ball into your mouth holding it wide open and run the straps around your head buckling it tight so you can’t make a sound. There now we’ll just wait for Mike together.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I don't know why the fear of not seeing was more than the fear of what you were doing to me, but it was. At least until I saw you pull out those big scissors. Oh god, I hope you aren't going to stab me. I watch as you slowly approach me, holding the scissors in front so I get a good look at them. You slowly, deliberately bring the scissors up to my chest. Snip, there goes one bra strap. Snip, there goes the other bra strap. I'm shivering in fear. My eyes go closed, I can't bear to watch. Then I feel the cold steel of the scissors tapping my cheek and hear your voice, "no, watch." I open my eyes and watch as you slide the scissors between my breasts and slowly cut thru the center of my bra, the cups falling to each side of me. I whimper.

"Your nipples are hard. Are you excited or are you going to tell me it's just because it's cold in here?" you ask as you run the cold steel over each nipple. I look and notice that my nipples are swollen and stiff. I tell myself that I can't be excited by this, but why are my nipples acting aroused?

I watch your finger run between my breasts. "Well, look at this, you're sweating Cynthia, so it mustn't be that you're cold. Are you turned on by this?"

"NO, oh god NO." But inside my head, I question if I am secretly turned on by this. Why else would my nipples respond like this?

"Well, it's getting late and Mike will be home soon, so I think it's time to make you quiet for a while." I watch as you pull out the red ball with the straps. "Ever seen one of these?"

"No."

"Open wide." I open my mouth as you insert the ball, stretching my mouth wide, then buckle it around my head. I let out a soft moan. "There now, we'll just wait for Mike together."

I had hoped that you were done having your fun and you were just gagging me to allow yourself time to escape. But as I see you settle down in the chair in the bedroom, I realize that isn't the case. You apparently intend on hurting Mike. I struggle in my bondage and try to scream, but only muffled noises escape that no one can hear.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:18 AM   #15
bob209
Privileged Member

As I sit in the chair watching you struggle it just makes me Horner so I unzip my pants reach in and rub my dick till I hear the front door open . “Cynthia are you home “I hear mike call. I watch you try to scream with the gag in your mouth and just laugh at you. If looks could kill the look on your face would do it.
Standing behind the door I hear mike coming. AS he enters he sees you on the bed tied and gagged “whets this” he says just as I hit him from behind with a club. He crumples to the floor I look at you seeing the concern on your face. I drag mike over to a chair and tie him in it making sure he can’t get loose.
Then I come over to the bed again and sit down. Now that we have mike all tied up I say still laughing it’s just you and me Cynthia. But I think we should wait for mike to wake up so he can see me turn his little Cynthia in to a little slut.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #16
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I struggled to free myself, which was futile, I watched as you sat down and pulled out your cock and rubbed it. After about half an hour, I hear the front door open and close, then Mike's voice calling me. I try with all my might to scream a warning to him, but it came out unintelligable. Just enough of a noise for him to know that I was in the bedroom. Mike came to the door and saw me. Walking in, he says, "What's this?" As I try once again to warn him, but it is too late. Before he knew what was going on, you had hit him over the head and Mike crumpled to the floor. I was experiencing two emotions at that point, concern for Mike and anger toward you. I watched as you moved Mike into the chair and started to tie him up. At least you didn't kill him.

Mike's wrists were handcuffed together behind the back of the chair and several lengths of rope were tied around his chest and waist. Several more lengths around is legs and ankles. I didn't think he's be able to get free any more than me.

After Mike was tied, you came over to the bed and sat down next to me. Your hand, lightly caressing my bare skin, "It's just you and me Cynthia. But I think we should wait for Mike to wake up, so he can see me turn his little Cynthia into a little slut." This last comment caused a fresh wave of hopelessness to wash over me.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #17
bob209
Privileged Member

I sit next to you on the bed as we wait for mike to wakeup. I rub my hand over your soft firm mounds while we watch mike. His eyes start to flutter then open wide he says who are you and what are you doing here. Well mike I think that’s parity obvious I say as I role your nipple between my thumb and fore finger you let out a little squeal.
Mike I have a question for you is your wife shaved down bellow. What kind of question is that mike says he is getting angry now. Well lets find out I say as I pick up the scissors again and start to cut your skirt off from the bottom. Just small snips I want this to last. Mike yells stop it and I tell him to be quite or I might jump and cut your little wife hear OK. I can see the anger on his face but it will soon turn to rage by the time I’m through.
I cut you long skirt to just above the knee then I cut it across your legs then under them leaving you with just a short skirt. How does she look now mike I ask he just stares at me. A little higher then I say as I start to cut up to just past the center of your thigh and around your legs again.

Stop mike yells I’ll give you all the money we have in the house and you can take all our jewelry to just don’t do anything else to her.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #18
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I lie there on the bed, bound and gagged as you slowly caress my breasts. But I don't even notice what you are doing. All of my attention is focused on Mike, sitting there knocked out, tied to that chair. It seems to take forever till Mike finally starts to wake up, thank God. As Mike asks what you are doing, I look down at see what your hands have been doing. While I was focused on Mike, you had been massaging my breasts, getting the blood flowing, causing my nipples to swell and stick out. You roll my nipple between your fingers and I squeal into the gag.

Now, that I see that Mike is not seriously hurt, I am worried about what you intend for me. You pull out some scissors and cut off the bottom of my skirt, slowly, carefully, giving my fear time to grow. Then you cut my skirt higher still. Oh god. I think, why don't you just rape me and leave. Why do you have to humiliate us like this?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #19
bob209
Privileged Member

I use the point of the scissors to lift your now short skirt. Your little white panties are covered by your panty hose so I run the scissors over your pussy mound. Then I use the point to pick up your panty hose pushing forward they make a small hole. I start to snip the hose a little at a time up toward the waist band .
As I cut through it your panty hose open fully to expose your panties. I reach up and grab the band of your hose and pull them down once they are at your thigh I finish by cutting them in two so they now just cling to your thighs. You are laying there shaking your head NO and mike starts to yell stop it. I say that’s it. I reach up and un do your ball gag as I pull it out of your mouth a say be very quite now do you understand me you shake your head yes.
I get up and walk over to mike ok your making just too much noise I tell him now open your mouth but mike holds his lips tight. If you don’t cooperate now I may have to go over there and use these scissors on your wife’s tits do you want to open up now. Mike opens his mouth and I slid the gag in and buckle it tight. That’s a good boy had to do that because what I’m going to do to Cynthia next I don’t think you’d like at all I say as I walk back to the bed.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 AM   #20
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I watch helplessly as you raise what is left of my skirt, up to my waist, displaying my pantyhose covered white silk bikini panties. I feel the point of the scissors pressing against my mound, then sliding up, slowly, snip, snip, snip. Doing all of this slowly, carefully, giving my fear time to grow. I'm rocking my head side to side, crying, not believing what is happening to me. Finally, you have cut thru my pantyhose completely, giving my access to my silk panties. I shiver in fright. Mike starts yelling. You take off my ball gag, telling me to be quiet.

You take the gag over to Mike, "Now open your mouth. If you don't cooperate now, I may have to go over there and use these scissors on your wife's tits. Do you want to open up now?" With that, Mike opens up. The ball gag, covered with my saliva is pushed into his mouth and buckled tightly. Now, I'm crying not so much for what is about to happen to me, but that Mike must witness it. "That's a good boy. Had to do that because, what I'm going to do to Cynthia next; I don't think you'd like at all."

That last comment sends a shiver of additional fear down my back. I lie there quivering, to scared to scream, even though I want to.