Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark
Thumbs up My Incest experience

When I was a boy, just 14yo or so, I would sometimes go and spend the night at my Aunt's house on weekends. She is my youngest aunt, only 8 years older than me and was (and still is) very beautiful. Well, on of the nights, for some reason or another, we both slept the hide-a-bed which folded out from the couch. She slept in a sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of panties. I made myself stay awake until i knew she was asleep and proceded to touch her body. Starting out very carefully, not wanting to get caught. My heart was racing, my cock was hard. I started out touching her hips lightly, gauging her reaction, seeing if she stirred and then going a little further when she didn't. Moving my hand slowly towards her incredible ass, all the while stroking my cock with my free hand. Any body want to hear more or just chat about incest experiences or fantasies contact me by email, private message on this forum or hit my up on YIM if im on. Contact info in my profile.
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
mastergee

mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)

Thanks for sharing. That must have taken guts what you did in bed, and I applaud you for not getting court. That takes some skill.

How much further did you go?

Last edited by mastergee; 04-10-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: correction
mastergee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:10 AM   #3
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark
Thumbs up

felt up her ass. touched her tits a little but she started to wake so i layed off that. Kind of rubbed my cock up against her ass. Finished by jacking off with my free hand feeling her ass. It was great.
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Demigod

Demigod has initial reputation

I also had an experience with my aunt. She is also very beautiful, and is only a few years older than me. I have had fantasies about her since I was a teenager.

Anyways, I am the electronics person in my family, so I always help family members out when they need any help. One night about two years ago, she just installed a new satellite service and was having troubleshooting, so she called me out to her house so I could help her fix what needed to be.

Well, she drinks often. When I was done setting up her satellite stuff, she offered me some drinks and we sat and watched TV. After awhile, she was very loopy and kind of falling sleep / passing out, whatever you want to call it. She had a boyfriend at the time, but being a truck driver, he was on the road at the time. So we were there alone, and she was drunk off her ass. It was exactly like a scenario I fantasized about several times before. She was "asleep" on the couch, I called her name several times, very loud, to see how responsive she was. She didn't even stir. So I went in for it.

I first started touching her legs, slowly and softly, incase she'd suddenly wake up or stir. When she didn't, I proceeded up to her crotch and felt it (through her pants). I was getting kind of hard, and then I decided to fondle her breasts. She stirred once, at which case I stopped for a minute, but then continued.

I was nervous at what I was doing, but my dick was so hard and she was so mine. I turned off the lamp on the table (since it was nighttime) and so only the TV was on. But it was darker. So I reached down my pants and started stroking it, while feeling her breasts. She awoke soon after.

She mumbled something, I couldn't understand it, but I decided to ask if she wanted to go to bed. She didn't reply, and instead fell back "asleep", this time laying down on the couch. After a few more minutes of fondling her, I finally gripped her hand and slowly moved it over to my pants. I started giving myself a handjob with her hand, while sticking my finger on her lips, and after she didn't stir, into her mouth completely.

I couldn't take it anymore. She was obviously drunk passed out, and couldn't even notice my finger in her mouth. So I re-positioned myself on the couch to where her head was close to my lap. Pulling down my pants, I managed to put it in her mouth. Oh my, it felt so amazing. She didn't even stir, so I pumped away at her face, finally climaxing after a few minutes. I was too afraid it might have woken her up, so I just finished with my hand. But man, definitely one of the greatest nights of my life.

She called me the next day apologizing for falling sleep early last night. I told her it was no problem. So there weren't even any repercussions for my actions that night. Probably will never be in that position again, that's why I took advantage of it then.

Sorry for the long explanation and details, but I remember it so vividly.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote