Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Lonely teen ooking For A Rapist

I'm a lonely teen home alone when I'm about to take a shower. A news flash comes on the TV reporting that someone has escaped from the nearby prison, a savaged rapist. I ignore it and get ready to take a shower. But I don't notice that your watching me. You know that I'm home alone for the whole long weekend.

Looking for a woman to RP with me with this scenario. If your a man and am willing to RP as a woman that would be great as well. Serious RP'ers only with lots of imagination
Old 03-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)

My name is Mollie..Mollie the molesters is what my cellmates called me back in the womans penitentry,its probably because I couldn't wait to rape the new fish as they entered the cell block...But probably because I was the only woman in the can who was convicted for raping a white pretty college girl...I'm 35 years old 5'6' 155lbs ..all muscle and black as the ace of spades
Anyway after breaking out of prison I needed a place to hide and find new clothes..the orange jumpsuit was a dead give away...Finnaly I spotted a secluded upscale house hidden among the trees...Shit I hope there's some young hot pussy I can get to fuck...HOLY SHIT..I mumbled to myself the girl was fucking beautiful and she getting undressed to take a shower
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)

I'm Susan, a beautiful but very shy 18 yr old with ravishing red hair and a beautiful body. Mom and dad are gone for a nice weekend to themselves. I'm sooooo bored I say out loud in the empty house, I decide to take a shower. I slip off my t-shirt revealing my beautiful 34C cup tits with hard nipples.

I wish I had a boyfriend that I could bring over here and have some fun, but who wants to have sex with a nerd like me!!!! As I look at my nude body in the full length mirror. I squeeze my own breasts looking at how tiny and pink my nipples are with my red bush.

Suddenly I get scared as a flash of lightning hits nearby and shocks the hell out of me. I walk into my parents bathroom and leave the door open since no one is here and start up the shower.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
very9look

The house was an expensive sprawling ranch.. as I crept up to the master bedroom I peered through the window that's when I spotted her...She was fucking beautiful,long red hair,slim athletic body,probably just out of high school...SHIT...SHIT..SHIT...she started taking off her T shirt,next she unzipped her jeans letting them fall to her ankles.She was wearing these cute white panties...OOOOOHHHH!..I begin to rub my pussy through my prison clothes as she headed off to the shower...OH YEAH..off came the panties as she opened the shower door..It started to rain as the thunder came closer.I didn't know if there was a home alarm or anyone else was in the house but I knew I was gonna get my hands on the bitch..that was one fine pussy not like the skank you get to fuck behind bars..As I walked around the home I got my lucky break a basement window slightly ajar....I'm in..Now lets see who's home
Old 03-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
susan_haynes19

God the water feels good against my body...I think to myself as I let the slightly hot water cascade over my breasts. I'm 18 yrs old, finally graduated high school and I never went on a date, hell I've never even kissed a guy before. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a fresh new start at the nearby college. I could imagine Brad, the high school quarterback making love to me as my hands wash over my tiny pointy nipples.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #6
very9look

It was a little tough but I managed to feel my way in the dark until I found the stairs leading up to the main level.Once I got up I carefully moved around the house until I came to the kitchen..A big shit eating grin was on my face as I looked at the refrigerater door
....REMEMBER WE WILL BE OUT OF CELL PHONE USE UNTIL MONDAY WHEN WE RETURN.ANY PROBLEMS CALL THE SMITHS NEXT DOOR
LOVE MOM...

The bitch is all mine for the next three days...As I walked arpound the living room I saw pictures of her everywhere...There was one of her in this cute tennis outfit...without realizing it my hand was in my panties playing with my pussy...OH YEAH
Old 03-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #7
susan_haynes19

Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone guy out there for me? As I wash my red clit. Can't wait to go to college where I have a tennis scholarship. I sure am glad that mom and dad are out of town visiting Grandma for the weekend. I have the house all to myself.

I start to think about Brad again as I splash hot water on my clit, god that feels sooooo good!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
very9look

I was just about to cum when I heard the water stop and the shower door opening..I hope that white bitch puts something cute on ..my eyes went back to looking at her picture.. she looked like a wholesome glass of milk all dressed up in her tennis outfit...my hand went back under my orange prison pants and began rubbing my clit through my panties...my mind was going back in time thinking about that stuck up college bitch that I raped..I remember her squirming under me as I cam the first time...my fingers where rubbing my pussy faster and faster..until

'OH MY GOD...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE'
Old 03-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #9
susan_haynes19

I step out of my parents room wearing my pink t-shirt and a pair of pink panties. And then what I see in the hall shocks me, a tall black woman in a orange suit with her hand inside of it while looking at a picture of me from Tennis Camp.

WHO ARE YOU............ She reaches out for me and I make a run for my room to call 911, but she is too quick. She grabs my flowing red hair and violently throws me to my bed. She has this look on her face like she likes what she is looking at. I start to studder and tell her....

"T-T-T-T there's money in my wallet, please don't hurt me", as I lay there crying my little heart out.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #10
very9look

Turn around bitch and get on your knee's....God what a cute little ass she had..those tight pink panties had buched up her ass crack...I put my hand on her ass and with my other hand I grabbed a handful of her long red hair...I felt her body shudder as my index finger went down the crack in her panty covered ass
Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #11
susan_haynes19

Crying helplessly I do as she says. I can feel her rough dark black hands against my ass. Oh My God, she doesn't want my money, she wants me. Her face leans against mine and she sticks her disgusting tongue against my cheek as I feel a pair of cuffs around my hands.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #12
very9look

I still had the hancuffs from the prison guard that I overpowered during my escape...Click..her hands were securely cuffed together...I went back to using my thunb and forfinger on her panty covered crotch..The bitch was crying and begging me to stop but I knew this was straight girl bullshit as I could feel her panties getting wet and her breathing getting shallow as she started to pant..her thighs started to close around my hand..I think the cunt is about to cum
Old 03-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #13
susan_haynes19

Her hand is roughly squeezing my tight ass. I can tell she loves my young butt. Suddenly her other hand reaches around and starts to pull up my shirt revealing my tits and hard tiny pink nipples. She starts to stroke them pinching and pulling on my nipples till they are hard as rocks. She says quietly in my ear "Are you loving this you little slut?" I beg her to stop as she continues pawning my ass and tits.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #14
very9look

I could feel the wetness in her panties starting to spread.The bitch was begging me to stop but it only encouraged me to rub her clit with my thumb even harder and faster.I kept playing with her tiny tits stroking her nipples as they grew harder....NOOOOOOOOOO...AAAAAARRRRGGGG...her body began to spasm into her first of what will be a night of one orgasm after another.I was going to rape this white surburban bitch until she was bone dry.
I was so fucking horney that I flipped her onto her back and began fucking her pussy to pussy.I tried kissing her but she kept turning her head...I humped her until I felt my self squirt my black love juices into my prison panties.
I got up and began to slowly take off my orange prison clothes I could see the fear in her eyes..next my white T shirt.bra...finnaly my cum soaked panties...She was screaming at me...and then a bolt of lightning struck and the power went out
Old 03-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
susan_haynes19

She starts pulling on my nipple, making me scream in horrible terror. Why is this happeneing to me!!! I scream to myself as she nibbles on my ear and tells me disgusting things that she wants to do to me that makes me almost want to throw up. PPLLLEEAASSEE STOP!!!! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the woman won't stop. I'm turned over to my back and she gets her first glimpse at my young body. I try to beg to her, "please, I'm a v-v-v virgin!!!!!!" That only makes her more horny as she takes all of her clothes off. She pulls down my panties and I hear her gasp when she sees my red pussy hair all glistening from her assult on my body. She then lays on top of me and starts humping my clit. God it feels horrible. She leans up and starts smacking my tits real hard till I'm blubbering and crying . All of the sudden a lightning bolt strikes nearby and the power goes out. I try to scream for help but she covers my mouth with her huge hand. All I hear is laughter from the women as I can feel her mouth on my breasts and nipples. God I hope the neighbors come and rescue me!!!!!! I cry in pain as the woman starts bitting my nipples.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #16
very9look

I shift my posistion so my right leg and thigh have effectively prevented her from closing her legs.I began licking her ear and whisper to her in the dark...bet you didn't think an escaped prison dyke was going to be the one who popped your cherry....'WELL ANSWER BITCH'..I tried kissing her on the mouth but she refused to allow me to get my tongue between those pearly white teeth...That's when I let my right hand slide down her taut body...her body stiffend as my fingers reached her furry little mound...'YOUR FULL OF BULLSHIT....YOUR FUCKING PUSSY IS ACHING FOR THIS'....That's when I plunged in my index finger I wiggled it around then I inserted a second finger...That's when I began pounding away on that tight virgin pussy...I wasn't interesting in giving her pleasure I was interested in showing her who was in charge...and that was me.. as she screamed into my left hand covering her mouth
Old 05-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #17
susan_haynes19

I can barley see her dark black skin in the darkness as I feel a hand enter my virgin red pussy. A hand is clamped over my mouth as I whimper in sheer terror. I scream my head off as she enters me pushing her index finger as deep as she can into my clit. My back arches thrusting my young teen breasts into the air. The pain is horrible as the finger sinks deep into me. She leans over and asks me "Do you love it you little bitch???" All I do is scream and cry even more.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #18
very9look

The bitch was screaming her fucking head off I a inserted a third finger into that tight virgin pussy.I removed my hand from her mouth and smashed my lips into hers...I guess she was about to yell for help but all she succeeded in doing was letting my tongue invade that cute little mouth of hers ...she struggled to break the kiss but I figured that was what she was gonna do anyway...That's when I put my thumb on her clit...as she gasped at the touch my tongue went deeper...I was fingering this little white bitch for all I was worth....The little wildcat was tearing my flesh with her nails as I continued to rapethe shit out of her

Last edited by very9look; 06-13-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #19
susan_haynes19

I'm slamming my closed fists into the side of her body with mercy trying to get her to stop. The pain is horrible as she starts thrusting in and out of my pussy. The woman leans over rubbing her huge tits against mine as I continue to scream, her hot tongue dancing inside my mouth ...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #20
very9look

I could feel the fight from my little white bitch was starting to give away.....She was starting to hump my hand like a pro....She was making little murmerimg Ohs..ahhhs.. and OOOOHHHHS...her hips were now moving in rythem with my hand as I fingered her white pussy...it was gentle now....Thats because I wanted to feel her thighs crush my hand as I brought her to a climax...'C'MON..BITCH YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT...C'MOM BABY CUM FOR MOMMA'.......I broke the kiss letting her catch her breath...but all she did was curse at me ..telling me I was a fucking monster...I was getting mad ...real mad!