Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2006, 10:40 PM   #1
Fla Force Fantasy Man

Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)
Default True Story,M,F,nc

This is the account from my g/f on what I did to her...she wrote this and wanted me to share it....

The day started as any typical spring day in Florida. Sunny and beautiful. I had met Robert several weeks earlier and had become way more involved with him then I would ever admit to anyone, especially him. I was never one to jump head first into a relationship with anyone, but as our friendship grew I finally admitted to myself that I wanted him so much more then I could ever tell him

We had already experienced several sexual encounters together, experiences that left me breathlessly shaking and hungering for more and when we were apart I could never stop fantasizing about what our next encounter would be like. Not only did I find what he did to my body intriguing, but he "knew" my most inner secrets without me saying a word, he was to me in a word, brilliant.

I was excited about meeting Robert and a few of his friends at 5:30 for dinner. So completely naïve and oblivious to what was about to happen to me that night. An experience I would never forget. An experience so deep, I would momentarily give up my soul. While at dinner talking and getting to know his friends. People who were just as kind and considerate as himself I could not help but feel the energy between us. When dinner arrived I couldn't eat! Just being in his presence was heaven. All I wanted was for us to be alone.

We arrived at his apartment, my heart beating fast, as we entered the doorway he gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me deep on the mouth sending electricity thru my body and then he wrapped his arms around me. Nothing outside of his door existed. As the perfect gentleman he was, he took my hand and led me up the stairs. He offered me something to drink and we sat and talked awhile.

I always loved to push his buttons and tease him until he became forceful with me, "teaching me a lesson". A little game we both adored. On the sofa he leaned over and held my face in his hands, caressing my face and telling me how beautiful I was, he was so gentle when he wanted to be, so perfect. I playfully pushed him away, but this night would be different. He forced my arms back and held them in place, but this time he wouldn't let them go, he wouldn't gently lead me to the bedroom, he wouldn't slowly lay me down and make love to me and this time when I ever so playfully resisted him the games had begun. I just didn't know I would be the prey this evening!

After bruising my lips with his kisses and invading my mouth with his tongue he arose from the sofa and ordered me to get up, I smiled an innocent smile at him, playfully resisting I said "No". The second time he yelled loudly for me to get up in a very angry tone. I became frightened as I glanced at him in disbelief, a very real sort of scared. He wasn’t himself. We were playing a game right?.....or were we? Maybe I really didn't know him like I thought I did, what if he was crazy? What if his real intentions were to do something to me not so pleasurable this time? Why did I go there alone with him? What had I gotten myself into now? Better yet, how was I going to get out of this?

"Get up you little whore". He yelled at me. I was looking at a side of him I had never seen. I was genuinely scared now my eyes the size of half dollars in total disbelief. My mind flashing back to the day before how I laughed and kissed his cheek informing him "He didn't have it in him to be rough." I rued the day I said that to him because now I was scared. He backed off and I looked past him at the stairway that led to the only exit out of the apartment. I sat there trembling and terrified. He was way stronger then myself. apparently reading my mind, or the terrified look on my face he came at me again, this time throwing himself on top of me pinning my hands back. Before I could protest, he let go of my face, drew his hand back and slapped my face so hard my head flew to the side. I gasp for breath, too terrified to move. "Get up whore, get up and get your ass into the bedroom before I get the belt".

I raced to my feet, he grabbed my arm and yanked me against him and pushed me toward the bedroom. Panic took over my body, his intentions were to hurt me and I was sure that this was no game. I grasp the doorway to the first bedroom and held on. He pryed my fingers off with no problem. One last attempt to rationalize with him was futile as I held onto the next doorway, his bedroom doorway with every last bit of my strength. He grabbed me again and pulled me off the doorway. I pleaded with him "Please Robert, you don't want to hurt me. "Whatever I said to anger you I am sorry, I didn't mean it." He looked at me with zero sympathy. He reached past me and slowely picked up his belt. I couldn't stop my legs from shaking out of pure fear, my head hung in shame, wringing my hands in anxiety and anticipation.

He doubled the belt in preparation, "strip bitch" he commanded in a monotone yet firm voice. "Please don't". I said softly to him as tears came running down my cheek. "I'll be good Robert I promise." "Damn right you will be." He replied "Now strip, do it quickly." The anger welled up inside of me and I screamed "No" in protest once again. He pulled the belt back and layed it against the side and front of my legs hard. "Ouch Robert please don't." I begged. I tried to shield my legs from the blows of his belt but he hit a new place each time, I removed my clothes as instructed. "Now you are going to perform a trick, twirl like a Ballerina, turn around bitch." I turned around slowly as not to please him, how dare he do this to ME.

I stood there, sobbing silently, the tears streaming down my cheeks onto my neck then chest, down to my breasts, couldn't he see me crying? Didn't he care? I heard his voice once again cut thru the air like a knife and into my head. "Bend over the end of the bed". I shook my head no, sobbing even harder. "Do it now!" He yelled at the top of his voice. Begrudgingly I took my position at the end of the bed. Whack! The belt came down high on my ass. "Ohhh God noooo, please no." I pleaded thru my tears. Whack! The belt stung the back of my legs and I squirmed to get away, any way I could. I lifted one leg and placed it against the other to lessen the sting. Whack! The belt came down on my ass, immediately leaving welts, "Please no Robert, please stop."

His voice cut thru the air again. "Get on your knees whore." I couldn't speak thru my tears so I shook my head in protest. "Now damnit." He demanded in a voice so harsh I dare not defy him. I stood there with my hands clasp together to my face trying to hide my incredible weakness, but I was nude and helpless and so damn angry that someone else was controlling MY emotions. Before I gained the strength to look him in the eye. He looped the belt around my neck and pulled it tight. Terrified, I fell to my knees, defeated, shaking, sobbing, my head hung in shame. "Now take me in your mouth." I felt a renewed sense of anger suddenly. "Damn you..NO" I screamed at him, he pulled the belt back revealing my face, he slapped my face so hard my head swam. I did as he ask fearing what would come next, a sinking feeling he didn't want my pussy, but something way more sacred and private. Maybe if I were good and did what he ask he wouldn't violate me anywhere else. "Get up whore." He yanked the belt up, I did as he ask, he studied my face, he breathed in my weakness. Reveling in the glory of the power he had over me. "Get on your hands and knees.." Robert grasp the belt around my neck. "Please", I said softly "Let me go, I'll do anything you want." He replied coldly "You will anyway whore." I did as instructed. I put my face in the pillow and sobbed silently.

I felt him behind me and I cringed. He was always so careful to use protection, neither of us wanted any surprises. Immediately he slid into my wet pussy and I gasp for air and froze, surely he wouldn't do it without protection, my next thought was how to get him out of me, maybe he was not thinking clearly. I turned my head slightly, but never had time to protest, I felt his finger slide into my ass. "Oh God no...Robert please no." My ass tightened around his finger and then I felt the tip of his cock on the rim of my ass. I couldn't even catch my breath, I could not believe he was doing this to me. My pleading had no effect on this "nice guy". Suddenly I felt a sharp burning pain as he steadied my hips and forced his cock in my ass. I began to sob again, with each thrust I begged him to stop. I clutched the pillow and screamed into it in anger, disbelief and agony. "Please...please ..please........pleeeaasssse stop." I pleaded silently wanting it to be over, soaking the pillow with my tears.

I was being used as a fuck toy as I was reassured when Robert said "Shut up whore." Now my feelings were hurt, I was being used as a fuck toy and my ass was being violated. Tears rolled down my face and soaked the pillow as I sobbed out loud, I felt so humiliated, and that was putting it mildly. Roberts thrusts became harder, deeper and more forceful. After several minutes, thru the pain my pussy started to throb in time with the thrusts. it was when I knew I was defeated was when I gave in completely and not sure whether mental, physical, or both, still sobbing and begging for him to stop I exploded in an orgasm so strong I had no idea where I was, or maybe I left my body for a moment to deal with the trauma.

"Please Robert don't cum in my ass.' How would I get it out of me? Yuck!! Having never experienced it before. "Oh God no" I cried and with that he thrust deep into me, my ass ached so bad as I felt a surge of hot cum inside me. God no...ouch." It burned and stung so bad. I was still crying when he pulled out. I fell onto the bed, my stomach cramping and aching. After running into the bathroom, I doubled over in pain on the floor. I took a shower I felt so dirty, but at the same time I felt so satisfied. When I came out of the bathroom I could not look at Robert, I was so humiliated as I scrambled to get some panties on my recently violated....soul, spirit.

I don't know to this day if Robert knows the reason I was distant after that. I was not mad at him, I had even more feeling for him! Robert got a shower as I fell into bed in a ball, it was awhile before I could face him that night. He must have known I could not resist his touch when he showed me kindness and compassion. I couldn't stay mad at him for long that night when he held me in his arms.
Fla Force Fantasy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
Tanya

in your dreams....
Old 04-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

great story you got what you needed and you know it
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote