Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default We Want Your Wife

Kim and Dave had been married for 4 years. Recently they had finally decided to have children. In order to celebrate their decision, and set to work on the enjoyable task, Dave had planned a weekend in Miami. Their friends George and Maggie would join them there. George was familiar with Miami and knew of the best hotspots and clubs.

The hotel was the perfect, romantic get away with the most exotic views of Miami's cityscape. The views were made all the better beneath the backdrop of his wife's magnificent body.

Dave sat back on the bed, watching her dress. She was a beautiful, brunette with the most sensuous of curves. Her 24 year old body was flawless and possessed the perfect combination of musculature and softness. The softest of hair ran down to just below her shoulders. The breasts were not too large, but excellently rounded and always stood up, pert and firm. Her nipples were the same and currently stood up, erect and springy, from the coolness of room's air. She had been tanning in preparation for their vacation, and her skin had a ravishing light brown glow. Between her well toned thighs was a dark patch of finely trimmed curls.
Dave licked his lips, anticipating dipping his mouth between those curls later tonight. He rubbed his crotch, dreaming of how she would look with that extra glow from pregnancy and slightly rounded belly. She would make a beautiful mother.

She smiled back at him with her stunning hazel eyes, picked up bag of clothes and entered the bathroom.

"Hey, I don't get to watch you dress?" Dave called to her.

"No, this is a surprise for later tonight," she replied. The girls had been shopping all day, and she had picked out something special for Dave; Something to make his mouth water and his cock rise.

She returned minutes later in a breathtaking red dress. She swirled around, modeling it for Dave. It flowed down to her smooth calves and hugged her young form. The neckline was low enough to give away the just right amount of cleavage and more than enough to turn heads in a crowded room. Slipping on her red, high heels, they left to meet their friends downstairs.

They were going out for steak, then to several clubs for a night of fun and dancing. Secretly, neither could wait to get back to the room and pleasure each other till their hearts content. That would have to wait. It would be even more stimulating once they had engorged themselves in the tease of romance.

The food had been exquisite, and they now joyously danced the night away. As the drinks flowed and the couples laughed, neither were aware of the sinister prying eyes that were drawn to Dave's wife.

The eyes belonged to a group of five: Four men and one woman. The woman was blond and quite attractive. Of the men; Two were Caucasian and two black. All four were large, muscular, and somewhat handsome, but had a very intimidating presence.

"Yes,' the woman said, 'That one is perfect. Did they arrive together?"

"No,' one of the black men replied, 'I saw them come in two different rides."

"Excellent,' another said, 'I think they're getting ready to leave. I'll go pull the van around and wait for you."

They silently nodded their approval, and the man left.

As Dave and Kim left the club, they were stopped by a beautiful older, blond lady.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you look like a strong man,' she said, 'Our van won't start again. Could I trouble you to help my boyfriend push it? It's quite cranky, and that usually works."

She seemed innocent enough, and the van was close. Dave could hear her boyfriend, behind the wheel trying to crank it.

"Here,' the blond said, 'Let me open the side door, and you can push from there."

Neither Dave nor Kim noticed the two men creeping up from behind. In a flash, once the van door was opened, Their body's were struck with a flashing jolt of electricity. Tasers in hand, the men threw the couple's jerking bodies into the van, and into the hands of the black man waiting inside.

Paralyzed with pain, each could only watch in shock, as the other was trussed up in plastic ties and red ball gags.

"Go," the woman ordered as the door was slammed, and the van flew off into the darkness of night.

A black haired man turned around, addressing the couple from the passenger seat.

"Hello,' he said, 'I'm sure your wondering why your here. Well, we sort, of make movies. It can be quite a profitable business. You,' he continued, addressing Dave this time, ' You are just along to influence your wife. She is the one we really want."

"She is very beautiful," the back man announced from the seat behind Kim . He was running his dark hand over her red dress, cupping the swell of her breast.

"Mphh," Dave grumbled angrily from behind his gag, tugging at his bonds.

Kim's hazel eyes were wide with horror. They looked frighteningly at the black hand stroking her nipple through the material of her dress.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, boys and girls. We will be at the studio soon," the black haired man finished.

A black bag was pulled over their heads leaving the couple in darkness. Dave could still hear the gagged whimpers of his wife. The imagination of what they were doing to her was killing him. In fact, the black man behind Kim's seat was only toying with her. His thick finger had pushed into the neckline of her dress, under her bra, and was slowly brushing the tip of her nipple to hardness. Constantly he whispered into her ear:

"I'm going to be pushing this finger into your tight cunt soon. Do you like a hard black cock? Mine is very thick and long. Imagine it opening up your pussy. You will love how it makes you feel. Have you ever had a gang-bang? So many cocks will be filling all your holes."

Kim could not wait to get to wherever they were going, if only to shut this man up. She was terrified. Her whole body shivered in fear.

'Please, don't let this be happening,' she prayed.

The van stopped and they were shuffled out; Made to walk some distance, before they heard metal doors open and shut. Dave was pushed into a large wooden chair. His arms were unstrapped and retied to the chair behind him. He kicked out uselessly as his shoes and socks were removed. Then both his pants and underwear were viciously tugged off his legs. The soft hands of the woman spread his thighs, as others strapped his ankles and knees to the chair. He was left, struggling, his naked cock resting limply on the cool wood of the seat. Drool ran from the ball gag in his mouth. It trailed down his chin and over his blue shirt.

Now it was time to turn their attention to Kim.

What can I say, I get horny and write. lol Do enjoy while I work on part two.
Kolt
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, rape