Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2006, 12:14 AM   #1
Angel

Angel has initial reputation
Default Vengance is a dish best served cold

I smile over at my lover in the driver seat, this is my first real assignment. Man this guy was a peice of work, his ex girlfriend had dumped him and married another guy and now he wanted even. I am excited about the idea of getting paid to do what I love, alittle bondage and some real fear.

We have been on recce on the couple for a couple weeks now, getting their patern down and figuring out the best time to strike at them. I give my lover a sly wink, "So, what toys do you want to take in with us?" I ask him as I move towards the back of his van to put together a pair of goodie bags for our hosts. I smile evilly at the toys he lists off for me. Tonight is going to be alot of fun.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am in the kitchen, making dinner for my husband as he is in the living room watching his recorded football game I smile at him lovingly as I finish the touches on my spaghetti sauce and start the noodles as it simmers.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:28 AM   #3
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

God DAMN! Fucking Eagles lost again! At least my wife's cooking up something good in the kitchen. It smells great! Almost as great as she looks. Hopefully, we can have some fun after dinner.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:52 AM   #4
Angel

In the back of the van I rip the shirt I am wearing, mess up my hair, pulling it partially out of the pony tail I have it fixed in. Looking over at you I say, "Hit me!" Wincing as you do so, but it was needed, if I am going to make the couple believe I have been beat up I need at least one or two bruises to show for it. Stuffing a few changes of cloths into the bag I look back up at you, I already feel my lip getting fat, "How do I look?" I ask smiling broadly at your thumbs up. Climbing out of the back of the van I walk up to the front door, and begin to pound frantically, glad that my acting skills have improved and I am able to bring tears to my eyes with ease.

The door opens and a man is standing there, This must be the husband I think to myself, "Please." I say tearfully, "Please I need your help, my boyfriend and I just got into a huge fight, can I use your phone to call for help?" I gaze up at him, eyes filled with tears, my cloths practically in tatters and wait to see if he buys my act.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I turn when I hear the knock on the door and see my husband get up to answer it. I hear a womans voice and raise my brow in question.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
BeDastardly

I hear someone pounding on the door and think, "Now who the hell's out there at THIS time of night?" When I open it, I'm shocked. The girl asking for my help looked like she was beaten pretty bad and my anger at being disturbed quickly changed to sympathy.
"Jesus CHRIST! Come in, come IN! Have a seat over here and I'll get you some ice for that cut. If you want to call the police, the phone's right there on the wall. I'll be right back."

I go into the kitchen to tell my wife what's happening while I get some ice from the freezer.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:06 AM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

I gasp as my husband tells me what has happened and my heart goes out to the girl in our living room. Men who do this sort of thing makes me very angry and I know it does the same for my husband. I turn back to dinner as he tends to the woman, telling him to invite her to eat with us.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:16 AM   #8
BeDastardly

I walk back into the living room with the ice and gently press it against her swollen lip.
"Did you call the police? Will they be coming soon? My wife was just about to serve dinner and there's plenty for all if you'd like to join us. Maybe a little food in your stomach will help you feel better."
Old 11-27-2006, 01:17 AM   #9
Angel

I dial the number to the pay phone down the street where my lover is waiting, looking over my shoulder to be sure the man can't hear me I say, "Yeah, I'm in worked like a charm." Smiling I hang up the phone and quickly replace the mask of pain and fear on my face waiting patiently for you to reenter the room.

I don't have to wait long for my lover to arrive as I place the ice the man brings me on my lip, I hear you knock at the front door. "That is likely the police." I say in a quiet voice.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:37 AM   #10
BeDastardly

I answer the door to a rather large, imposing-looking officer. Without thinking to ask for ID, I invite him in. Once he's in, I notice that his uniform isn't really standard police issue.
"Excuse me. Which district are you from? That's not OUR town's uniform. May I see some ID, please?"
Old 11-27-2006, 01:52 AM   #11
BeDastardly

Feeling somewhat comforted, I direct him to the kitchen where my wife is setting down a plate of spaghetti in front of our unexpected guest.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:24 AM   #12
BeDastardly

I can't even blurt out "What the fuck?!??" before I suddenly feel a tremendous shock that causes me to lose control of all my muscles. While still conscious, all I can do is lie on the ground twitching uncontrollably.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:25 AM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

I bend down to clean up my ruined sauce and too late I hear the man yell as I look over and he is tasering my husband. "What!" I have just enough time to shout before I feel the woman grab me. "NO! Let me go!" I struggle against her and fail as she is too strong for me.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:26 AM   #14
Angel

Crossing quickly to the woman I pick up a kitchen knife from the cuboard and grabbing the woman roughly. We struggle for a brief moment before I get the knife to her throat, stilling her instantly, "Now, you are going to play nice." I whisper menacingly, "Or I might have to leave that pretty face of yours not quite so pretty, do you understand me?"

I smirk at the idea of the man on the ground, I know better then to take my eyes off of the woman but what I would give to watch him writhe from the jolt of the taser. "Now be a good girl, we are going to move back to the bedroom, slowly, no quick movements or this knife just might slip."

Last edited by Angel; 11-27-2006 at 02:28 AM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:29 AM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

I whimper as I feel the knife to my neck but I have more fear rising in me as I hear her say she is going to take me to the bedroom. "Why are you doing this to us?" I ask shakily as I struggle to see what is happening to my husband.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:34 AM   #16
BeDastardly

I see all this happening and I desperately try to regain myself so I can defend her, but my body's been turned into a blob of jelly from the taser. There's really nothing I can do until it wears off.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:46 AM   #17
BeDastardly

Just as I think I might be able to stand up, the fucking "cop" hits me with an other shot from his taser. It only takes him a few seconds to bind me up and leave me there like an afterthought....
Old 11-27-2006, 02:47 AM   #18
Angel

I smirk at the womans question, "I am doing it because I enjoy causing fear and pain. I like to be in control, and you are going to do exactly what you are told or you will see exactly how much pain I can cause. Maybe I am threatening the wrong person though," I smile sadistically, grabbing a hold of one arm and spinning you to see your husband where he lies twitching on the floor, "Maybe it is him we should be threatening if you don't do what we want?" I smile as the man lays on the twitching from the taser, "Come on, into the bedroom." I say forcing you in front of me. Once we are there I call over my shoulder, "Bring the husband, it might be fun to force him to watch." I laugh maniacally as I see you blanch at my words.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:59 AM   #19
fireflights
Never say never

I pale as you tell him to bring my husband in to watch and I know just what you mean to do. "Please, you don't have to do this, we have money in the top dresser drawer, there is about $1,200 in there as we were saving it. Please just let us go, we wont tell anyone." I plead to you.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:22 PM   #20
Angel

My hand goes to your hair, pulling on it hard, "We don't want your money, cunt." I say with venom, my hand goes to your breast groping it roughly, "I've got what I want right here, your husband isn't bad either. Maybe I'll make you watch while I take him, show him what it feels like between the legs of a woman not some scrawny little girl." I snicker softly, pushing you into the bedroom in front of me, smiling over my shoulder as my lover brings the man in behind us. The man is still twitching from the last blast from the taser and has to be held up, but that is almost better less to worry about if he has little to no muscle control. Turning you to face me, I say, "Strip, unless you want me to cut that outfit off of you."