Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-18-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rapist Team

Have you ever noticed most rapists are comminting their crimes alone ? What's with that ? They would be much more efficient as teams !
Is it just me or are rapist teams pretty rare ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:53 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the answer is that the blabber mouth/s of the group would get you busted! possible betrayals with ego trips, framing... all that fun stuff

and with stalkers.. well.. everyones taste and level of intensity is different.. so not two or three men will have the same fixation on a girl.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #3
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I think for the rapiist it isn't about being in a team but about the hunt and then the take down which is the pleasure for them.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:09 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
the answer is that the blabber mouth/s of the group would get you busted! possible betrayals with ego trips, framing... all that fun stuff

and with stalkers.. well.. everyones taste and level of intensity is different.. so not two or three men will have the same fixation on a girl.
Ho yeah I never thought about the blabber problem.

Well I guess it brings up the old 'fidelity for crime partners' problem.
Is there room for friendship in crime or do you always have to watch your back even with very old friends ?

I thought maybe people who've been hanging together since the 5th grade would care for others as well as themselves. I can imagine a three people rapist team who grew up in the same school. As they became mature together, they egged each other through every kind of problems teenagers have to face and somehow became part of each other. The priority for such people would be to make sure every members of the team got their vices satisfacted so they would not mind helping one of them having his way with a prey even if it doesn't match their tastes.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:14 AM   #5
jennysub
Privileged Member

My god imagine 3 men raping you.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:46 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wouldnt like to use something just used.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:48 AM   #7
jennysub
Privileged Member

I think 3 guys could use me all at the sametime
Old 09-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #8
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*is affected by the religion thread*

Well, we are three, but actually only one, Me!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #9
jennysub
Privileged Member

The thought of being taken by an NBA or Nfl team is soooooo hot.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 AM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The answer is a psychological one.

So here - in a very basic form - it is:

Serial offenders (killers as well as rapists) usually don't team up.
They're usually not frightened by the thought of someone in the team leaking information or just being incapable of keeping their mouth shut. It's not the way their minds work. The killing or rape is triggered by a certain mental/emotional impulse and/or urge that leads those people to committing their crimes. They are usually driven by a mental image they want to accomplish or destroy and they want it to be their own. So there's no need to team up for more efficiency. It would actually destroy whatever they have imprinted in their minds so the thought of a partner usually wouldn't come to their minds, it might eventually even offend them.
Gang rapes however are triggered usually by something completely different.
They might be considered necessary means to strike fear into the heart of enemy gangs, to punish failure of a member or offending the gang. They might be an initiation ritual for someone to prove his "manhood" to the gang. Also they might be triggered by simple group-dynamic. Something I guess many of us might have encountered eventually. While the gang itself already offers improved self-conscience to its members I don't think a gang-related gang-rape should be considered a planned team-rape as it is the topic of this thread because the combined power of various gang-members together is usually aimed at increasing the members' confidence and/or the brutality of the crime and thus the delivered "message".
While the crimes of a serial rapist aren't usually about the sex itself, there are as well one-time offenders (remember the "I-was-drunk-and-she-turned-me-on"-guys) who go after the sexual aspect. But since they in general don't plan on raping someone, they don't team up as well. Drunken group dynamic (for example the mentioned football-team) is the most likely form of a team rape. There's usually no plan there either so it's not about increased efficiency as well.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:46 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

jenny sub have had 3 men doing a roleplay, but real rape might have been a bit more FULL ON!

anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Ho yeah I never thought about the blabber problem.

I thought maybe people who've been hanging together since the 5th grade would care for others as well as themselves. I can imagine a three people rapist team who grew up in the same school. As they became mature together, they egged each other through every kind of problems teenagers have to face and somehow became part of each other. The priority for such people would be to make sure every members of the team got their vices satisfacted so they would not mind helping one of them having his way with a prey even if it doesn't match their tastes.

you know what? Being a woman, and not having had many female friends that I could trust, even old school pals stab you in the back when it comes to stupid things. why are girls so fucking competitive? anyway,. the only mates I could trust to watch my back were actually males. So, if you were primary school or even old college boy type mates then sure you probably could keep a secret if you were really tight.

But everyones got a different sense of right and wrong.. and this can change over time. how could you be sure that they dont have an epiphany later on and dob you all in "for the good of everyone" or suddenly become a fanatic Christian or something. OR yep like someone intimated, one of you might get a little greedy and decides to kill you off because they want to keep the prize or hey maybe one of you wants to kill the girl the other doesnt.. and whacks you over the head with the shovel and the cops turn up and get you for ALL the other rapes as well and his legal defense is you bullied him into it bla bla and so forth and so on.. ah too much brain ache and too much sleeping with the eyes wide open at night I think!

Yes alot of rapes are born of opportunity/spontaneity you can easily have gang rapes thus and from some of the news Ive heard the perps do keep their lips firmly sealed as a bit of a "bonding ritual" however, ( case in point the sydney gang rapes) but look out if you get caught one will little piggy will probably squeel so he can keep out of prison!theres usually a weak link in a chain. Unless your from Skulls.

hah I'm flowing with creative juice today. must be something to do with being fucking frustrated.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:57 PM   #12
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

real rape is so much different. a rapist in real life is often a loner, or just someone people find hard to relate to.

us humans, who are just a bit kinky, have friends and like to share their screaming victims with their good buddies. You wouldn't go to the movies by yourself would you? so why rape alone?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

Finally had time to read the lengtheri responses... squidley you need to stop posting stuff like that im sexually frustrated enough as it is now now thanks to your post here its tripled!!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #14
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I Am A Fucking Team !!! Welcome Aboard The Pussycrusher Express !!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:55 AM   #15
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Hi Stern.

Quote:
The killing or rape is triggered by a certain mental/emotional impulse and/or urge that leads those people to committing their crimes. They are usually driven by a mental image they want to accomplish or destroy and they want it to be their own.
Yes but you know a lot of psycho killers/rapist have something in common which is the ritual practice. We know the impulse or urge for something can be due to a very old frustration, sometimes from your childhood or your teenages.
Have you ever heard about the Freud theory of the 'Missed Acts' ?
It's about people who are unconscioulsy doing things that put them in relation with something really bad that happened in their early years. Since they can't put a name on it, they try to re-live it through rituals or uncounscious manias. Freud says these moments have to fit perfectly with the memory image they're trying to exorcise so everything has to be perfect. That is why a lot of killers or rapist are very attached to stylish things like how they dress during the act or they like to have complete control of the victim reactions. It's like in the Irreversible movie rape scene, the rapist asks the victim to call him 'daddy'. It is because the sound of the word daddy connects him with the painfull memory and gives him a chance to relive that memory in a better way and make if fade away. However if the rapist had very old buddies who were around back at the time when he lived his 'traumatic experience', then the presence of his friends should help him to do his 'reconciliation with the past" ritual. Plus his friends can be standing in street corners ans warn him if somebody walks by.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:58 AM   #16
jennysub
Privileged Member

Irreversible I loved that movie soooo much.
I t is weird how childhood events effect you as an adult.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:53 AM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Yes but you know a lot of psycho killers/rapist have something in common which is the ritual practice. We know the impulse or urge for something can be due to a very old frustration, sometimes from your childhood or your teenages.
Definitely.
That's one of the possible reasons they usually operate alone. Whatever it is they want to - in this case - "re-enact", it is eventually a very private matter to them (if they are aware of it at all). Most of the time they don't want to share that information. Not only would that make them face whatever painful memories/experiences they have in their head, it would also leave them in a state of helpnessless to mental urges they can't control. And that's something most people don't want to admit to (see Freud).

Quote:
Have you ever heard about the Freud theory of the 'Missed Acts' ?
It's about people who are unconscioulsy doing things that put them in relation with something really bad that happened in their early years. Since they can't put a name on it, they try to re-live it through rituals or uncounscious manias. Freud says these moments have to fit perfectly with the memory image they're trying to exorcise so everything has to be perfect. That is why a lot of killers or rapist are very attached to stylish things like how they dress during the act or they like to have complete control of the victim reactions.
Yes, I have. Actually Freud is considered basic knowledge in psychology ...

But yes, that's in general what I said.
There are many different kinds of serial offenders however of course and not all of them can be connected to that particular type of serial rapist/killer but what they usually have in common is an urge to receive something special (whatever that is in their heads) from their crimes. Something they don't want to share or have demolished by the presence of others.

Quote:
It's like in the Irreversible movie rape scene, the rapist asks the victim to call him 'daddy'. It is because the sound of the word daddy connects him with the painfull memory and gives him a chance to relive that memory in a better way and make if fade away. However if the rapist had very old buddies who were around back at the time when he lived his 'traumatic experience', then the presence of his friends should help him to do his 'reconciliation with the past" ritual. Plus his friends can be standing in street corners ans warn him if somebody walks by.
Well, I have only seen the rape scene from "Irreversible", never the whole movie so I don't know if there are any conclusions as to why the man raped her.
All I saw - in that scene - was a man claiming to be gay (and supposedly on drugs), who never had sex with a woman before and never felt attracted to the female body. Considering Monica Belucci has an exceptionally female figure that felt rather inconclusive to me. But then again I can only comment on that single scene.

Hypothetically speaking of a man (as an example in this case) had some childhood experiences that led him to having mental urges to rape women - experiences that somehow were shared by other people (possibly friends) - might become a serial rapist who wants to have others participate in "excorcising" his mental images.
To do that however he would have to find people who share the exact same urges and mental images to make it work. That's - although not totally impossible - highly unlikely (statistically speaking) so I would rule that possibility out.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #18
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

to answer the original question....ive pondered this a bit too, i think its cos its hard to pop the question to another person. like, "Ay up Dave. Alright Ste mate, what u wanna do tonight? Fancy a pint down the Nags Head, maybe a kebab on the way home? yeah could do that. Or..... we could go out an brutally rape and torture a couple of pre-pubescent girls, what do you say? yeah why not." mmm what do u reckon?
Old 09-20-2007, 03:54 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

so whos up for a cavewoman action!

probably right there. maybe thats one theory for the age issue as well. only the ripest of women get chosen for their child bearing capacity, and in turn, maybe the more skilled authoritive of the men clubbed those women over the head and dragged then off.. rather than the younger unskilled men. a very simplistic and possibly untrue theory, but one that may be true and fits the bill
though: I thought in some of my light reading there were some cultures/religions where women were the worshipped and the powerful and the men/church came along and changed that (probably a few big whopping gay roman style anti-goddess egos perhaps) so wonder how the cavewoman became the goddess and then got degraded back to being the dishbitch for so long.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:32 AM   #20
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Definitely.
That's one of the possible reasons they usually operate alone. Whatever it is they want to - in this case - "re-enact", it is eventually a very private matter to them (if they are aware of it at all). Most of the time they don't want to share that information. Not only would that make them face whatever painful memories/experiences they have in their head, it would also leave them in a state of helpnessless to mental urges they can't control. And that's something most people don't want to admit to (see Freud).

Yes, I have. Actually Freud is considered basic knowledge in psychology ...

But yes, that's in general what I said.
There are many different kinds of serial offenders however of course and not all of them can be connected to that particular type of serial rapist/killer but what they usually have in common is an urge to receive something special (whatever that is in their heads) from their crimes. Something they don't want to share or have demolished by the presence of others.

Well, I have only seen the rape scene from "Irreversible", never the whole movie so I don't know if there are any conclusions as to why the man raped her.
All I saw - in that scene - was a man claiming to be gay (and supposedly on drugs), who never had sex with a woman before and never felt attracted to the female body. Considering Monica Belucci has an exceptionally female figure that felt rather inconclusive to me. But then again I can only comment on that single scene.

Hypothetically speaking of a man (as an example in this case) had some childhood experiences that led him to having mental urges to rape women - experiences that somehow were shared by other people (possibly friends) - might become a serial rapist who wants to have others participate in "excorcising" his mental images.
To do that however he would have to find people who share the exact same urges and mental images to make it work. That's - although not totally impossible - highly unlikely (statistically speaking) so I would rule that possibility out.
Yeah you're probably right.
Have you been studying psychology or working in that section ?
I'm glad you show respect for Freud.
Here in France he"s got a bad reputation. People say he was a perv, and he's been considerably exagerating the influence of sex in one's mind. I don't know his whole stuff but from what I've read I really didn't feel that way. Yes he speaks about the impact of genital parts on the mind quite often, but after all, it is a major part of your body and has a huge influence on who you become so I don't find it so exagerated.