Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #101
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

....... after I laugh at my daughter, my friend walks slowlly into the room, already with his cock out, I tell him to let my daughter get a taste of you as his big cock is stuck into my daughters face as I slowlly sodomize the girl underneath me........... she forgets about the cameras that is recording..........

Last edited by analeyes; 08-08-2011 at 10:21 AM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #102
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Listening to my father, I watch as the other man walks into the room as I'm sodomized from behind. Sobbing out and watching the other man remove his cock from his pants, I shake my head and turn my face away from him "N...no..." Gritting my teeth, I glare at him "I swear I'm gonna bite it off..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #103
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab my daughters hair & jerk her head up, saying "You Bite Him, & I Will Choke You Little Girl"........ I throw your head back down & tell you to suck like a good girl, as I pump your ass.After a moment, I pump faster as the man in front of you Cleo is sliding his cock in & out of your mouth as if it was your pussy.You moan in a cry & try to jerk your head away, but the man grabs with both of his hands at your face, & as your dad thrusts forward, your foward motion reacts with the mans cock into your mouth, back & forth...........
Old 08-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #104
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Crying out, feeling my hair yanked back, I look up at my father and shake my head then sob out as you throw my head forward and tell me to suck like a good girl. Whimpering and feeling you pumping in and out of my ass I cry out as the man slides his cock into my mouth. Whimpering around the cock in my mouth, I try to jerk my head away but feel the hands on both sides of my face, the motions of your thrusting back and forth in my ass throwing me forward onto the man in my mouth.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:06 AM   #105
analeyes
abandoned

while the man in front my daughter is being skull fucked, I pull out of my daughter's ass to grab some rope.I have a feeling she might try to run off, so while she is being raped in the mouth, I tie the rope around her lower thigh, as she keeps trying to back off, she grabs the man's hands & tries to keep herself up on her knees at the same time, I'm roping.
Cleo does get a second of wind, when she jerks her head away this time, yelling at us to stop.While Cleo is standing on her knees, I tie her hands behind her back as she begs me to stop.................
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #106
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering as the man continues pounding my mouth, I look up at him frightened then feel you pull out of my ass. Feeling the rob tying around my thigh, I cry out around the man and try to grab the man's hands, trying to keep myself on my knees. Jerking my head away, I sob out trying to get you two to stop then feel you tying my hands behind my back "No..please stop Dad...."
Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #107
analeyes
abandoned

I spank her buttcheeks to a redish color, as she jumps while yelping, mouth full of cock.I began to squeeze your tits with one hand as I make you turn to suck your anal juices off my cock, I let my friend have his turn.He chooses your asshole, already stretched & lubed, your asshole had been fluttering from my cock since I pulled out, now another man's cock is invading her butt
Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #108
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing and feeling you spanking my buttcheeks, I shake my head as I yelp then feel you squeezing my tits with one hand, turning me to make me suck my juices off your cock. Shaking my head, I try to turn my face away "No...that's disgusting.." Crying out as you stuff my mouth, I feel the other man take my ass as you start to fuck my face causing me to sob as I feel the other man start to pump in and out of my ass.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #109
analeyes
abandoned

The man behind you rips your ass apart as he takes no mercy on you.
As I fuckface my daughter I know I am getting a great video made with two men on my own daughter.After a moment of almost choking you by rape, I explode a large amount of cum across your face telling you "Your Daddy's Little Fuck Slut Aren't You?" You look up at me trying to ignore the cum splattering in your face while being sodomized from behind with a look of confused & anger.
It doesn't take too long before my friend is exploding deep within your raped ass & making you feel used from front & rear being filled with cum.

This is only the begenning of your torture from your dad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002d (210).jpg (22.5 KB, 82 views)
Old 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #110
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you pumping in and out of my mouth I whimper and cry out as you cum in my mouth. Listening to your question, I shake my head "N...no...I'll never be a slut...You're forcing me to do this..." Crying out in frustration, I feel the man behind me cum in my ass as I sob and shake my head wishing for all this to stop.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #111
analeyes
abandoned

My friend gets relieved from unloading inside you, your in shock from what just happened.After I get done with your face, you can't get up to walk away cause I have tied your thighs.
You began to shout at me, & I laugh & my friend is spanking your raped ass, as you are still in the kneeling position.
I go behind the room to cut off my video, feeling special cause it was my daughter, me & another cocking you at both ends.
You spend the next few minutes cussing at me while my friend leaves happy & satisfied.You end up slapping me & spitting at me trying to bite me too as I untie you. I leave the room for a minute as you try to stand up, but you just about fall from being worn out........
Then as you get your strength back after saying a few words to me, you end up running outta the room.

Two weeks passes by & I get another sex drive ruuning inside me as I see you in the dance studio.You have your music going & seem to be happy at the moment.I keep a supply of video tapes just for times like this when I can catch you when your at your innocent behavior.
Your wearing some shorts a bit too short for you & your running around like you forgot about had happened days ago........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TeenWorld.jpg (13.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg TeenWorld (214).jpg (12.4 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by analeyes; 08-10-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #112
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling the other man spanking me I cry out but only hear you laughing at me. Sobbing as the man left and you started untying me, I started slapping you and tried to bite you. Finally getting my strength back, I glare at you then run out of the room

Two weeks go by and you keep your word...there's no way to leave without you. I'm constantly watched and the doors are locked. Finally one day, after managing to avoid you, I dress in some shorts and a tank top, finally able to find an outfit that would fit me somewhat. Walking down to the gym, I turn on some music and smile a little bit, stretching then starting my routine that I normally did in gymnastics.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #113
analeyes
abandoned

You got your music playing loud & not even paying attention about me standing in the corner watching you.I have handcuffs in my pocket that I got from a friend, also along with a real looking & real feeling gun (only squirts water but I only know that).As you do some leaning & bending over, I'm getting excited watching my daughter with those buttcheeks peeking out from those shorts, & your top is tight making your tits look perky too.
Your doing a dance move & you still don't notice that I am watching , with cameras set up & running. The big mirror in the room has some hidden video cameras behind it.The whole house is secretly set up that anywhere something happens the dad has video cams to catch every moment.

Suddenly after minutes of me standing there in the room, my daughter jumps as she sees me, begins to get a bit frighten at what might happen in the next few minutes.............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dancestudio.jpg (15.7 KB, 68 views)
Old 08-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #114
Cleo
Privileged Member

Being forced to listen to that disgusting playlist that was selected by you with all sorts of sexual insinuations, I sigh. At least it had a beat I could dance to. Over the last few days I had no idea you were watching me over the cameras. I hated this outfit but it was one that I could easily dance in. Hearing footsteps enter the room, I open my eyes and gasp out seeing you standing there watching me with a pair of handcuffs and...a gun?!

Gasping out and stepping back uncertainly, I look toward the door where you are standing in front of and bite my lip. Looking at you I can see the lust in your eyes as you watch me and grab a towel to wipe up the sweat "I...I was just finishing...you can have the gym..." Saying that, I start to walk past you.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #115
analeyes
abandoned

Quote:
"I...I was just finishing...you can have the gym."
You walk past me, but as soon as you do, I grab your arm, & then slap one of the handcuffs on you.
"What are doing".. you ask but I tell you "Daddy wants to play", as I pull you into the dance room, I close the door & lock it, then almost drag you next to the wall with mirros, & out the other handcuff on the bar you use to gymnastics.You slap me, & scratch at me but that doesn't affect me as I have some ideas on the handcuffs, you suddenly stop jerking your body after I pull the gun, which you think its' real (but not).
Old 08-16-2011, 03:51 AM   #116
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you grabbing my arm, I try to yank my arm free then cry out as I feel you slapping the handcuff on me. Asking you what you are doing, I hear what you say as you drag me across the room. Seeing you locking the door, I drag my feet and shake my head as I slap you and scratch at you then struggle as you fasten my wrists to the bar. Shaking my head I whimper out and shake my head "Please...you've had me befoe...please..." Cutting off there, I shriek out as I see the gun.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #117
analeyes
abandoned

After I handcuff your hands, & show you the gun, I take some rope from the back pocket & tie your ankles togther.
I make you face the mirror on the wall to where the hidden cams are behind it & also the other cameras I have set up.I sqaut behind you as you stand there, I take your shorts & slowlly pull them down as I grab your buttcheeks with one hand, I begin to lick all over your butt, & saying "You try to get away this time I will put a bullet in you my little darling" (saying this as I pick the gun up off the floor) & snickering while you twist your body.
I stand up behind you with the gun in one hand & my other hand caresses your titty, you feel my hard on pressing against your butt while you stand there, I see your looking nervous while you try not to look into the mirror on the wall, but with a gun to your head, you don't know if I will really shoot you or not."Your gonna do what daddy says" as I whisper into your ear for this moment that seems like I am going to make love to you rather being behing harsh, but you cannot go anywhere cause your handcuffed & ankles tied.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01a.jpg (12.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 01b.jpg (10.3 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by analeyes; 08-18-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #118
analeyes
abandoned

As you stand there not able to move away except to jerk your body around & yell at me, I step outside the locked room for a minute.
When I come back, I stand behind you, then you suddenly jump with a sigh as something cold & creamy is pushed between your thighs up towards your pussy which is a stick of cold butter, I shove it between your closed thighs, then rub it up to your cunt, as chill bumps run across your body while I lubricate you ......

Last edited by analeyes; 08-18-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #119
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Sorry for not posting...been trying to get my apartment ready for an inspection which I passed ^_^)

Blinking and struggling to free myself from the cuffs I whimper seeing the gun pressed to my head as I feel you mauling my tit and buttcheeks. Oh God...not again. Sobbing uncontrollably, I continue to struggle then feel you pull away. Watching you walk out of the room, I think that you're just going to leave me there until you come back.

Gasping and jumping a little as you spread some butter over my buttcheeks and between my thighs, I sob out and shake my head "Please...please...enough...don't do this..you're my father." But my pleas fall on deaf ears as I feel you pressing your hard-on against my ass.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #120
analeyes
abandoned

I give you an evil teasy by starting to shove my cock at your asshole, jabbing it between your buttcheeks, poking at the very tip of it a few times, then slipping it into your pussy slowlly as you grunt while cussing at me.
You standing there being raped by your daddy from behind while standing legs closed, your shorts pulled down right above your knees, & in front of the mirror, there's not much else you can do, but jerking your hips foward trying to keep me out of you, but as I rape you, I give you harder thrusts, pushing your lower body against the mirror.