Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #81
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Listening to you as you cradle me I sob into your shoulder then widen my eyes hearing you call me your little wife-daughter "I...I'm not your wife...w...we're not married..." Afraid of what you have planned there, I whimper out as you kiss me deeply. Trying to turn my face away, I continue crying, my breasts pressed against one of your arms as you hold and kiss me gently but firmly. Tasting my own cum, I want to puke then pull away as I feel your cock hardening under my ass.

Hearing you ask if I want to go one more round, I cry out as you shove your finger into my pussy then hear you ask if I wanted to get dressed and have dinner with you. Feeling you rotating your finger, I shudder and look away from you "Please D...Dad...Daddy...just let me go..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #82
hippydude

hippydude has initial reputation

I feel you shudder as I probe around your tight pussy. I pop my finger out giving your clot a little flick on the way out. Forcing my finger into your mouth I lustfully whispered into your ear, "I allready told you dear. This is your new home. There is no escape," the lustful rage that my voice had when I first violated you now returning, "you are mine forever" as I say this you feel my cock returning to full hardness under you.
hippydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #83
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Whimpering out as you pop your finger out of me, I sob out as you force your finger into my mouth, making me taste my own juices. Hearing your words, I look at you as I hear the rage returning along with your hardness and sob out looking away, slumping downward into your lap, only wanting to curl up in a ball as I feel you harden under me "Oh god..."

I evidentally know what's coming next as I feel you twitch underneath me.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #84
hippydude

My lust now returned full board I enjoy the feeling of you trembling. My dick is now fully erect and pushing into you sitting on my lap. I give you another kiss all of the gentleness before gone. As I shove my tongue deep in your mouth I grope at your breasts. Your beautiful bountiful tits. I give each a big rough squeeze and turn your body so you are facing me. My cock rubs the folds of your pussy. You fearfully look into my eyes and see animalistic desire and near uncontrollable lust. "Now cleo my sweet child. I'm pulling out all the strings. Does my future wife want me to fuck her in the ultra tight ass or your little sweet pussy. I'm giving you the choice to show you that I love you now more then ever. If you choose your cunt I will not hold back." I rub my cock along your clot and laugh, "It will be incredable. Afterwards you will not have any feeling there! That's how hard I will fuck you If you want me to fuck your ass I will be a little more gentle since its impossibly tight and Mary had Her fun with you. So what will it be my sweet angel. Do you want daddy to fuck you in the ass or pussy." My dick stands twitching, fully erect
Old 07-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #85
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippydude View Post
My lust now returned full board I enjoy the feeling of you trembling. My dick is now fully erect and pushing into you sitting on my lap. I give you another kiss all of the gentleness before gone. As I shove my tongue deep in your mouth I grope at your breasts. Your beautiful bountiful tits. I give each a big rough squeeze and turn your body so you are facing me. My cock rubs the folds of your pussy. You fearfully look into my eyes and see animalistic desire and near uncontrollable lust. "Now cleo my sweet child. I'm pulling out all the strings. Does my future wife want me to fuck her in the ultra tight ass or your little sweet pussy. I'm giving you the choice to show you that I love you now more then ever. If you choose your cunt I will not hold back." I rub my cock along your clot and laugh, "It will be incredable. Afterwards you will not have any feeling there! That's how hard I will fuck you If you want me to fuck your ass I will be a little more gentle since its impossibly tight and Mary had Her fun with you. So what will it be my sweet angel. Do you want daddy to fuck you in the ass or pussy." My dick stands twitching, fully erect
Whimpering and feeling you shifting me in your lap I cry out as you push into me "Mmm..." Sobbing out I feel you shoving your tongue deep into my mouth as you grope my tits, squeezing them before turning me to face you. Gasping out as you turn me, I stiffen in your lap as I look into your eyes and see the animalistic desire and near uncontrollable lust. Looking away, I bite my lip.

Hearing what you say I look at you hopelessly as you tell me that you are pulling all the strings now and ask if I want you to fuck my ass or cunt, giving me the choice and calling me your future wife "I...I won't marry you..." Hearing you say that you won't hold back if it was my cunt and it would be incredible and afterwards I would not feel anything because that would be how hard you would fuck me or if I wanted you to fuck my ass you would fuck it gently since Mary had her fun there.

Looking away from you, I sob out afraid of you tearing my cunt "M...my ass..."

(I have to go to a fair but I should be back soon...only leaving for a couple hours)
Old 07-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #86
hippydude

(great fucking work on the pictures cleo! esp the maid, exactly how i was picturing her, and other then the first set being an asian hottie its what i was pictureing. Great work)

I smile. It seems to grow more and more, almost sinester like. "Mary hun, could you excuse yourself outside the door for a bit. I will call you when im finished." mary smiles and walks outsaide the door, fingering herself as she slowly strolls across the room.
I turn my attention back to your cowering face. "Now then baby relaxing will really help ya" i wrap one of your legs around me, and then the other, you begin to struggle to hold yourself off of my dick, " give your daddy a little taste of your pussy quick," and thats all the warning you had before i bury my entire dick all the way in your pussy. You try to squirm away but with your legs wrapped around me and the hold i have on your hips, the only thing you can do is squeeze tighter to me. I feel your walls clinching rapidly in suprise. i dont fuck you. I just hold you down on my dick for about a minute. Feeling all your musles contract as you squirm. "I cant tell you how good your pussy feels CLeo. But im a man of my word so." i pull my dick, now dripping with you out of your pussy, probe around for your ass, find it, and stick the head of my penis in ya. "Now Cleo, I want you to fuck me or I will fuck you. your call baby!"
Old 07-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #87
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Hehe thanks and I'm back)

Blinking and seeing you smiling, I bite my lip and hide a small sob as I watch Mary leave the room fingering herself. God...she was such a whore...

Looking at you as you tell me that relaxing would really help me as you wrap one of my legs around me then the other. Struggling against you, I bite my lip harder as you tell me to give you a little taste of my pussy. Crying out as you bury your entire dick into me, I try to squirm away but feel unable to as you have hold of my hips with my legs wrapped around me. Whimpering in surprise as my walls clinch to you, I moan out as you hold me down on your dick for about a minute, feeling my muscles contracting as I squirm.

Sobbing as tears rolled down my cheeks, my face bright red I hear you tell me that you can't tell me how good my pussy feels but you're a man of your word. Feeling you pulling out of my pussy, I cry out sharply as you slide your cock into my ass as you tell me to fuck you or you fuck me...it was my call. Narrowing my eyes at you, I look away from you "I will not be a willing participant in this...I won't do what you want..."
Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #88
hippydude

"Oh cleo that's exactly what I wanted you to say." I slide about an inch of my throbbing cock into your ass. "This means I get to have my fun with you." I slide another few inches of my cock into your ass. I can feel you squeezing me. Every time I feel your ass tighten around my cock I cruelly choose that moment to slide more of my self in you. Through your pain and tear stricken eyes you watch as I set the cameras to record your violation again
Old 07-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #89
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Oh that sucks...photobucket's deleted all my photos -_-;;...I'm going to have to try to find somewhere else that will let me put there here and won't delete the pictures.)

Listening to what you're saying I whimper out then tighten up as you slide an inch into mhy ass "Oh god...it hurts..." Panting and whimpering, I shake my head and try to tug my legs away but feel my ankles pinned under your thighs "Please please...sto..." Blinking and seeing you pressing a button on the remote, I sob out and shake my head seeing the cameras recording my violation again "No...please stop...it hurts so much..."
Old 07-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #90
Cleo
Privileged Member

(*sigh*....and I think I lost another roleplay partner here...)
Old 07-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #91
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You do seem to be going thru men quite fast LOL.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #92
Cleo
Privileged Member

-_-;; Don't know why...I always roleplay well...or so I thought. Maybe I should just give up..
Old 07-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #93
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was enjoying it, I would help but I don't like people reading what I write.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #94
Cleo
Privileged Member

It's okay, I totally understand.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #95
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
(Oh that sucks...photobucket's deleted all my photos -_-;;...I'm going to have to try to find somewhere else that will let me put there here and won't delete the pictures.)

I hate to butt in, but if you use "attach files" with the "manage attachments" you can upload images from your pc.

also I might add on to this story, but will need to read through it real good so I will know whats happened.
Thanks

also (ps) I really love how you post pics to help with the story. Everything you mentioned & have done is something I have thought about wanting to do on here but never got around to it or figured anybody would care. I LOVE YOUR THOUGHTS

Last edited by analeyes; 08-03-2011 at 07:48 AM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #96
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMale View Post
I show absolutely no mercy to you, if anything I pick up the pace of my frantic fucking of your ass. Your ass is so deliciously tight, it grips my cock like a glove. Every time I slap against your buttocks, there is a meaty sound. Your cries and screams are like music to me.

I grip your long, blonde hair with one hand, pulling at your hair as I fuck you, riding your ass as if you were a mare. I am sure your ass will be sore for days. And it makes me desire you more, to know that I'm the cause of your pain. "Oh Cleo, you're daddy's butt slut now."

Rick and Mary, sadistic fucks like they are, just laugh at my words and the way you're crying. They're not even holding you any longer. "Yeah, fuck the whore, Mr. Carlos! I know whores when I see them, and your daughter sure is one!" Rick says.

Action pics The expression on her face
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image77g8.jpg (9.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Image12d67o.jpg (10.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Image27vyuo.jpg (12.2 KB, 59 views)
Old 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #97
Cleo
Privileged Member

Those are awesome analeyes and go for it if you want to join in. And thanks for the tip on how to add the pictures...now I just gotta find those pictures again -_-;;
Old 08-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #98
analeyes
abandoned

Quote:
"Oh cleo that's exactly what I wanted you to say." I slide about an inch of my throbbing cock into your ass. "This means I get to have my fun with you." I slide another few inches of my cock into your ass. I can feel you squeezing me. Every time I feel your ass tighten around my cock I cruelly choose that moment to slide more of my self in you. Through your pain and tear stricken eyes you watch as I set the cameras to record your violation again
by hippydude "Daddy"

Quote:
Listening to what you're saying I whimper out then tighten up as you slide an inch into mhy ass "Oh god...it hurts..." Panting and whimpering, I shake my head and try to tug my legs away but feel my ankles pinned under your thighs "Please please...sto..." Blinking and seeing you pressing a button on the remote, I sob out and shake my head seeing the cameras recording my violation again "No...please stop...it hurts so much..."
Cleo "Daddy's little slut"

I'm a friend of the dad's & I as I come up to this hude house that took me a while to find, it occured to me that this was what he was talking to me about cause I knew about him & how he felt about his daughter.I had told him that one of these days I will visit & we both can take turns on her.

I walk up on the porch, & I knocked a few times.The last knock made the door slip open a bit, so I opened the door & yelled to see if anybody was home.As I walked in, I could hear a distant sound of a girl crying..........

I walked near that sound & realise what was going on, so when I made my way into where the crying was coming from, I peeked into the room where the action was going on .....................

Old 08-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #99
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing out as my father forced himself into me, I cry in frustration as he reaches down and flicks my clit, licking the tears falling down my cheeks and telling me what a good girl I am. Forcing the last few inches of his cock into my ass, I feel my ass squeezing around him tightly then feel him start to move his hips backward and forward, continuing to play with my clit as he fucked me.

Hearing footsteps in the hallway, I see you looking into the room as my father bends over my back "Oh god...please...help...he's crazy..." Hearing my father laugh, I also hear him tell you to come in and join the party, making me wonder exactly who you are.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #100
analeyes
abandoned

Thumbs up

I am now the "Daddy" in the story so I will shift to that & then fade out the "frind" who visits.

Last edited by analeyes; 08-06-2011 at 07:05 PM.