Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Patient X

Patient X
by E.C.

"Still working?"
I looked up from my desk only to see Michael Stein - one of my colleagues - lean against the doorframe of my office, a knowing smile on his lips. I glanced at my watch - almost eleven in the evening. Nodding to him I sighed. "Yap, just too much work." He shook his head, took a few quick steps through my office and sat down infront of my desk. "Listen," he said in his warm voice. "I know you're new here but don't push yourself too hard, okay?" Still smiling he threw a pack of cigarettes on the desk. "Got a light?" I couldn't help but smile back at him. His boyish and open way I had liked the first day I met him. I pointed at the lighter next to the ashtray. "Help yourself." I didn't know what it was about him but although he only had a few years on me I always felt like a little girl when around him. He reached for the lighter but stopped his movement in mid-air. "I don't think you caught my meaning." he grinned at me. "I wanted you to take a break and have a cigarette with me." I held up my hands in surrender, smiling back at him. "Alright, alright, you win!" I took a sip of my cold coffee, lit a cigarette myself and leaned back in my chair. Suddenly I felt exhaustion wash over me, the last days of working long hours.
After a few moments of silence he spoke again. "So tell me: What's so important that you're still here friday evening?" I raised a brow. "You're still here as well." I mocked him affectionately. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled the smoke. "Right." he nodded "But I was just leaving. You however look like you're planning on staying even longer tonight". I shrugged. "I have to finish these reports, I have to add today's interviews to the files and I still haven't done my work chart for next week." Taking another breath from his cigarette he raised his brows. "Wow, so I guess you won't be out of here till one?" For a few heartbeats his thoughts seemed to wander away, before he looked me in the eyes. "Listen, I'm your project supervisor, am I not?" I nodded at him. "I guess so." I answered not sure where this was going. "Good!" he smiled again. "So finish your chart for next week if you want to but after that I want you out of here, alright? You can do your other stuff next week."
"Listen, I ..."
He held up his hand and I fell silent again. "No, I'm serious. Go home and enjoy your weekend." He pointed at his chest. "I'm your superior and that's an order, okay?" Even though his warm smile hadn't left his face I knew there was no use in arguing about it, I knew that look on his face. I wanted to finish my work before I left but I was also quite tired. Maybe he was right. "Okay, okay" I nodded. "After the chart I'm on my way home." Sceptically he looked at me. "You gave up quite quickly... that's unusual." He put out his cigarette before continuing. "Usually I almost have to drag you out of your office. Guess you have to be really tired." he chuckled. "Alright, finish your chart but that's it! Promise?"
I took a last breath at my cigarette before putting it out as well. For a few seconds I was tempted to ask him out but I decided it was too soon. Instead I gave him a reassuring smile. "Promise!"

About two hours later I arrived at home. I parked the car infront of the small house I had rented. Only four weeks ago I had moved to this city but it felt like years already. When I got out of my car, the cold winter's night air immediately grabbed me with its chilly hands. In only a few days temperature had dropped quite a bit. My hands went cold almost in an instant. I hurried to the door, already fumbling the keys out of my bag on the way. I hopped into my heated house, the warmth inside covering me at once. Putting my bag to the floor I slid out of my coat. Rubbing my hands I moved over to the answering machine in the kitchen to check for messages. There were only two. "Wow" I said to myself. "Never got any messages before." I pressed the button to play them.
"Message One, ten-sixteen p.m.:" said the machine before playing the message. The sound of heavy breathing filled my small kitchen. I was just going to jump to the next message when suddenly a voice began to speak. "Hey doctor, how are you?" it said in a voice that made my skin crawl. "I'm coming to get you!" I stood there motionless. That voice ... I knew it from somewhere. After a few heartbeats I shook my head. Most probably a stupid joke. I pressed the >delete< button and waited for the next message.
"Message Two, eleven-thirty-two p.m.:" the machine started playing the next one. "Hey!" I heard Michael's voice say. "Why aren't you home? I told you to get yourself home! I'll call again later and check. And I dare you to still be out!" he laughed before he hung up. I had to smile again. I was really lucky to have a supervisor like him. And he was good-looking, too! I couldn't deny I felt attracted to him. Still smiling I turned around, took off my shoes and rubbed my aching feet. I had to get new shoes, these were terrible!
After switching on the seether to get hot water for tea I went straight for the bathroom. I desperately needed a shower! All those long hours of sitting in my office really strained my muscles. I could feel the lack of working out already. A hot shower, a cup of tea and putting my feet up on the sofa would really be relaxing. I crossed the dark living room and went into the bathroom.
When the hot water started pouring down, I could feel my spirits being lifted by the steam immediately. I put my clothes on the bathroom table and stepped under the shower. As soon as the water washed over me, running down my skin,my muscles virtually seemed to ooze, softening my entire body. The exhaustion was blown out of me. I sighed. Finally the week was over! Michael had been absolutely right, I needed to give work some rest and take some time for myself. I decided to go out for some shopping tomorrow and maybe give Michael a call to ask him out for coffee.

I was just reaching for my towel when I heard the phone ring. Who would call at this late … ? Maybe it was Michael? He said he’d call again tonight. Still wet I slid into my bathrobe and hurried over to the kitchen. I wanted to catch that call! I almost jumped into the kitchen and reached for the phone.
“Hello?”
I was sure to hear Michael’s voice on the other end of the line. But only heavy breathing answered. I took a deep breath – why did this pervert pick me? Just my kind of luck.
“Listen you sick shithead, forget this number and leave me alone!” I yelled and hung up. Annoyed by this idiot I shook my head and prepared tea. Blowing at the hot cup I went into the living room. I hit the switch and – nothing happened. The room stayed dark. Great! What a start into the weekend. I hit the switch again but once more nothing happened. I turned around to get the flashlight from the kitchen. Suddenly behind me a light went on. I swirled around. I shrieked when I saw a man sitting in my armchair in the corner of the living room. He wore a black jumper, black jeans and a mask. He had lit the reading lamp next to the chair. In his right hand he held a small handgun, in his other hand a mobile phone. He put the cell on the coffee table, his eyes always fixed on me. Startled I drew the bathrobe closer around me. A few heartbeats I just stood there, my mind racing. In the dim light I couldn’t make out anything too well as he just sat there watching me but I was sure to see him smile. I swallowed hard, trying to put away my anxiety.
“Who – who are you?” I asked, my voice trembling.
He crossed his legs and leaned back in the chair, the gun still aimed at me.
“Don’t you remember me, doc?” his deep voice answered. It was the voice from my answering machine, definitely! And I was absolutely sure I knew it. Frowning I tried to remember who the man was.
Shrugging he sighed. “I guess not. Well that’s not a problem yet. So we’ll just talk about that later.” He pointed at the sofa on the wall to his left. “Why don’t you sit down?”
Not sure what to think of this I slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down, keeping the bathrobe tightened around my legs.
“Nice robe you got there. What is it – silk?”
I nodded.
“Looks expensive, not like the cheap ones. Where did you get it?” His voice had changed, now it sounded like he was having just another, casual conversation.
“A friend gave it to me as a present when he came back from a trip to Japan.” I had managed to get some confidence back in my voice, I didn’t want him to know just how afraid I was.
He nodded approvingly. “Looks very nice on you!” I noticed his eyes wandering down my body and I suddenly realized the fine cloth had become wet, my skin showing under the thin white silk.
A small smile rushed over his face.
“Very nice, indeed. You know I can see your breasts and nipples? Thanks for staying wet!” he chuckled. “And I really like your legs. Got anything under there?”
Realising the short robe barely covered my upper thighs I crossed my legs. I didn’t want him to see I was completely naked under the kimono. I crossed my arms to cover my breasts, the feeling of anxiety and fear reaching a new level. This man had something very disturbing, his quiet and calm way really made my skin crawl. I knew this man was very dangerous, I didn’t have a single doubt about that!
Suddenly he stopped gazing at me and took a look around.
“Got any music?” he asked casually.
What? This guy completely took me off guard. Who was he and what the hell did he want?
“Ahm yes … “ I pointed at he wooden board next to the tv. “I got some CDs over there.”
He nodded. “I know. I did some snooping around before you arrived.” He blinked at me. “Just wanted to check how you’d react.”
That did it! I felt anger building up inside me. “Why? What is it you want from me?” I snapped at him.
Disapprovingly he shook is head. “Calm down, yelling at people is not very polite now is it?” he barked at me.

In the next instant his mood shifted back to casual again. “So … why don’t you put in some music? Something you like, maybe? Something soothing.”
I didn’t get it. What kind of criminal was he? This erradic behaviour frightened me more than anything else ever had but at the same time reminded me of something. It reminded me of a serial rapist and murderer I had once interviewed almost two years ago. But this could never be him! But still … this voice…
I decided to play along for now to find out as much as I could.
Slowly I nodded. “What would you like to hear?” I frowned. “You seem to know what I have.”
A cold smile answered me, his gun waving me over to the CD shelf. “Get up, I’ll tell you when you’re over there!” he whispered mysteriously.
Carefully keeping my bathrobe in place I rose from the sofa. He nodded reassuringly and pointed to the other side of the room once more. My heart hammering in my throat I slowly crossed the room, walking over to the wooden shelf. Before I could reach for an album he interrupted me with a short grunt.
“Turn around!” he commanded. “Face me!”
A cold shiver crept up my spine, my fingers started tingling. I knew something was going to happen now.
I turned around, careful not to make any sudden movements. If this was indeed the man I had in mind he was a ruthless killer and would not hesitate to kill me without a second thought. After a few heartbeats I looked up.
He still sat there, smiling, still emanating superiority. “Wait a moment. I changed my mind. I don’t want you to put in music just yet. First I want to know a few things.”
I sighed. This man was really getting to me! “What do you want to know?” I asked as calmly as I could manage, constantly swallowing my fear, trying to appear secure and perfectly in control of the situation. If I was doing this for me or him I had already forgotten at that point.
He lay his head to the side, almost as if he had to think about it. In the looming silence that filled the room for these few moments I was sure he was able to hear my heart beating violently behind my ribs. His strange smile seemed to agree with my thoughts. That moment I could see it in his eyes! He knew I was afraid, knew I was scared like hell! He knew he had gained the upper hand in this! I had lost the first round of this match.
His next move took me completely by surprise.
“How do you like to get fucked?” he asked in his disturbingly calm voice.
“P-pardon?”
He grunted. “Oh please, don’t give me that English lady crap!” Chuckling he rubbed his crotch. “You know exactly what I mean! How – do – you – like – to – get – fucked?” he asked again. Squinting overly expressive he looked at me. “I’m sure you like it rough, right?” He nodded. “Yes, you’re the type! You like it hard!”
I tried to swallow the cold ball crawling up my throat but I couldn’t bring myself to fight back the tremors of anxiety rolling through my body.
“Do you like real men, real men taking you hard, huh? I bet you do!” he rasped. “Oh yeah, you’re a dirty one, aren’t you?”
I managed to ease down my breathing, to gain control of my frozen muscles again.
“I … I … “ was all I could studder.
He raised his hand. “Don’t worry. No reason to be ashamed. Many women are like you, they just don’t want to admit it. But I can see it in their eyes. Just as I could see it in your eyes when we met!”
“When – when did we meet?” I asked him, my voice trembling.
Shaking his head again he took down his mask. “Don’t you remember?” he smiled.
In a single blast coldness evaporated through my flesh, I could feel the blood dropping out of my face, terror expanding in my features. It was him!
Falk Krüger, one of Germany’s most infamous serial rapists and murderers in the history of the country. The man sitting in my living room right now, holding a gun pointed at me had raped and killed 19 women in 7 months.
In his cold, steel-gray eyes I could see the reflection of my revelation. His winning grin assured me of his awareness of it. “Yes, you’re absolutely right!”
He clapped his free hand against the wrist of his weapon hand. “It is me! Do you remember now?”
Of course I did! I had met him only once, when working on my doctorate. I had visited him in the maximum security prison for the criminally insane to interview him. After I had met him I was so scared I couldn’t sleep for almost two weeks.
“How did you - ?”
“Escape?” he ended my sentence for me. “Well, everybody gets sick now and then. And those stupid asylum doctors? I fooled them easily into believing I would be a good boy.” The look of a child remembering playful memories wandered through his eyes when he told the story. It freaked me out!
“Well,” he continued “after I was in the hospital escape was as hard as cracking your knuckles. In essence I just left!” he chuckled. “Fools!”
“And …” I stuttered. “…why did you come here?”
An evil grin broadened on his face.

“Let’s start by you taking your robe off!” he commanded.
I gasped!
What?
“I … no …” I barely managed to breath.
He frowned. Looking at me he took a folded letter out of his pocket with his free hand and slowly unfolded it without ever taking his eyes of me.
“Let us be clear of the situation, alright?” he grunted. “Let me quote: ‘Suspect Krüger, Falk suffers from antisocial personality disorder … blablaba …” he nodded annoyed. “… blablabla … in his mind he creates an imagine of the perfect situation he wants to transfer into reality … blablabla … I believe he killed his victims only to punish them for destroying his image of the act … blablabla … it is my believe as well those murders could have been avoided by complying to his will.”
He looked at me expectantly. “Rememeber those words?”
I did. It was part of the report I filed on him after the interview. The one used in trail against him. My heart froze. How did he … ?
“How did I get it?” he asked amusedly, reading my mind again.
I slowly nodded, feeling empty, frightened.
“Well, that’s the beauty of our law enforcement system is it not? The accused has the right to review any piece of evidence filed against him.” He smiled at me. “After I met you I had to know what it was you thought about me.”
Suddenly turning cold again he pointed the gun directly at my face.
“Now to the point: If I understand this correctly I killed all my victims because they failed to obey me, wouldn’t you agree?”
I couldn’t bring myself to speak. I only nodded again.
“So let’s play this simple! You do what I tell you when I tell you or I shoot you right into your face!” he hissed at me. “Do you understand?”
No doubt about it! My fingers still trembling I managed to swallow the cold in my throat.
“I take that as a yes!” he approved.
“Now take your robe off!” he growled.
Barely being able to feel my body I felt my hands moving to the silk belt to slowly untie the knot.
“That’s it! Nice and easy!” he chuckled.
My hands undid the knot and let the belt slide to the side of my kimono. It immediately slid open, exposing my body to him. I barely covered my breasts and vagina with my shaking arms, my wet skin shining in the warm light.
“No, no!” he shook his head. “No need to hide yourself! Open it!”
I ran my hands along the sides of the robe, pulling them slowly apart.
“Drop it!”
Almost shaking to the point of exertion I slid the robe over my shoulders, letting it glide down my arms to the floor. With a silent whisper the cloth dropped to the ground, leaving me completely naked infront of him.
He nodded satisfied. “Wow!” Whistling he sighed. “Even better than I imagined you!”
Motionlessly he just sat there for a few heartbeats, his eyes exploring my entire body, every drip of water, every curve. In the silence of the room I could hear my blood pounding in my ears, my heart racing in my chest.
“Now come over here!”
I was so afraid!

Still I could bring myself to walk over to him. With each step I took closer to the chair my anxiety climbed to a new level. His presence was overwhelming. I felt like pacing through cold water, stepping into a pool of icy evaluation and darkness. When I had crossed the room he let his eyes wander up from my tummy to my face, his expression a strange mix of anticipation and ease.
“Get down on your knees!” he whispered at me.
I swallowed hard. I knew exactly what was coming!
When he saw me hesitate again he sighed unnerved and waved his gun infront of my face. “Do we really have to do this all night?” he asked.
The short blink of light on the black metal rocked me out of my apathy. This man was going to rape me! This man was going to kill me! He was a soziopath who had killed nineteen women! There was no way he’d let me get through this alive, no matter what I did!
Again his ability to read my mind impacted on me when he spoke again: “No, I am not! Do what I tell you and I WILL let you live!”
As irrational as it was a short flicker of hope bursted through my mind. I didn’t want to die!
“Now get on your knees!” he commanded again, his tone more demanding now.
Slowly I let myself sink down on my knees.
My heart thundering in in my ribcage I look up at him only to see this calm smile on his face once more. He leaned back in the chair, the hand with the gun resting easy on the armrest, the other one scratching his perfectly shaved skin.
“Well, open my pants, get it out!” he chuckled. “Don’t worry, you’ve done this before I’m sure! You know what to do!”
I forced my trembling hands to his crotch, flipping the button open.
“Oh - just before you start …” he interrupted. “… make sure this is the best blowjob I ever got!” He nodded reassuringly. “Just so there are no misunderstandings and I don’t have to shoot you in your pretty face!”
I took a deep breath. How was I supposed to do that?
My mind was racing! I had to do what he wanted! I had to survive!
In my head I drove these thoughts away. ‘Focus!’ I told myself! ‘You can do it! You can make it!’
Old 06-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I managed to regain control of my mind, my thoughts.
My hands still shaking I let my fingers slowly pull down his zipper, the silent whisper of the metal teeth cutting through the dead calm of the room. I slid my fingers around the waistband of his jeans and started pulling it down. Panting heavily he eased himself up a little to allow me to get his pants over his hips.
“That’s it, down with it!” he breathed at me.
I pulled the jeans down further to his knees and janked them to his ankles. Smiling he let his legs follow my movements, allowing me to undress him easily. Trembling I took a look at the buldge under his shorts. I could already see his rock-hard erection stretching the fabric.
Only survival on my mind I made my fingers crawl under his shorts to pull them down as well. His breathing getting faster he groaned in excitement when my nails ran over his skin, getting down his underwear. When the cloth came off his stiff cock immediately jumped upwards, pointing directly at my face. His legs snapped apart, exposing his shaved stiffness to me.
“Work it!” he grunted at me.
The rush of blood rampaging through my head I let my right hand grab his dick. I slung my fingers around his root and started pressuring it, cascading my fingers up and down around his meat. His member’s pulsation increased instantly. I applied more drive to his throbbing dick, moving my hand faster, pulling at his root.
“Urgh!” he gasped. “Don’t forget my balls!”
I led my other hand to his balls, slinging my fingers around them and ran my nails down the lines of his sack. My index finger and thumb circled the approach of his ballbag, pulling at it, while I scratched the back of it with my fingernails – my other hand further milking his pounding boner hard.
A loud groan rasped from his throat.
Before I could even react his free hand shot out, grabbing my head.
“Work it with your tits!” he moaned and pulled me closer to him.
With a strength impossible to resist he jerked my body down to his huge piece of wood.
Disgusted by his almost vibrating dick pushed against my skin I forced the urge to scream down my throat. I leaned down on his cock and brought my breasts down on his shaft. Arching my back I brought it between them and squeezed them around his member. My hands guiding his dick I started moving up and down, massaging it hard with my soft skin.
“That’s it doc, you know what a man needs!” he panted, grunting satisfied.
While I felt his manhood pulsate between my breasts – sliding through between them - I felt sick to my stomach! Fear still resided in my head, constantly remembering the gun in his hand and the coldness in his vioce … but his warm flesh pressed against my chest! A almost had to puke.
Gasping and grunting he enjoyed me working his cock with my breasts for some minutes before he suddenly grabbed the back of my head with his strong hand.
“Now suck!! SUCK!” he yelled at me, forcing my head down on his dick.
His tone made me comply without even thinking about it.
I let his bell-end open my lips and slide into my mouth. He let go off my head and leaned back again.
“Suck! And suck like there’s no tomorrow!” Anger had flown into his voice, flooding my mind with anxiety immediately. “As there might be none for you if you disappoint me!” he chuckled coldly.
My fingers entangled his root again and I closed my lips around the collar of his glans. My thumb massaging the hard downside of his throbbing cock, my fingers slowly squeezed and pulled his huge root. I swirled my tongue around his bell-end, twirling it around it, and moved my head down on his dick, taking it in my mouth to its full extend. He groaned in please as my tongue slid along his pole, forcing it against my upper lip. I gently forced the tip of my tongue into the approach of his member and let my lips engulf his entire root. I closed them around it hard and started pulling at it with them as I moved my head back up.
“URGH!” he croaked when my tongue ran over his pulsing glans, followed by my lips. “Yes doc, that’s it, go on!”
I slung my fingers around his root again, swirling and twisting it violently as my head went up and down, my mouth sucking his dick. My other hand grabbed his balls, digging my nails into the twitching tissue, pulling at his ballbag. His groaning rose as I continued sucking harder and harder, faster and faster! My lips rushed up and down his cock, my tongue twisting around it all the way. I could feel his boner swell even more in my mouth, his panting getting more heavy every time my mouth went down on his shaft.
Suddenly he snatched the back of my head again!
His hand dug into the back of my skull, forcing my head up and down his dick even faster, almost insanely fast. I moaned in exasperation while he forced my mouth all the way down to his root over and over again, almost choking me on his huge meat pole, brutally fucking my mouth!
“AAARRRGH!” he groaned as a huge tremor ran through his body, cascading through his dick. Rearing up his dick bulged in my mouth and squirted a thick load of warm cum into my throat. Holding down my head on his cock he forced me to take it all. A huge portion of his disgusting fluid shot into my mouth, filling it up. The sour, salty taste rushed through my senses, injecting me with revulsion.
“Swallow it doc!” he rasped, still keeping his shaft deep into my mouth. “I know you want it!”
Almost panicking from the inability to breathe I forced myself to swallow his cum. The thick ooze seemed to creep down my throat as slowly as possible, magnifying my disgust even more. I moaned in disrelish when I felt the blob of sperm move down my throat.
Apparently satisfied he let ge off my head and leaned back, chuckling pleasured. “Sorry for the taste doc but prison food isn’t too good to keep your juices tasty!” he snickered.
I sank back onto my calves, letting his wet cock slide out of my mouth and gasped for air. His cold eyes defied the amused look on his face as he – almost affectionately – pet my cheeks.
“Hell doc, didn’t imagine you were that much of a cocksucker!” he breathed at me.
Oh my god! It was so horrible! The taste of his foul semen still heavy in my mouth I felt my lips tremble, tears of humiliation and disgust building up in my eyes. My vision blurred as they started streaming down my cheeks. He watched me, an almost confused look on his calm face, kneeling infront of him, small drops of cum in the corners of my mouth and on my lips, sobbing hard.
The cold touch of metal against my forehead rocked me out of my misery!
I shrieked when I looked up and realised the muzzle of his gun was pointed directly at me. Despair washed over me. No! Please!
“Please don’t kill me!” I begged him. “I did want you wanted!”
He nodded gently.
“Don’t worry. You did and I promised not to kill you as long as you do!”
His free hand moved behind his back and came forth again holding a white cable.
“Hold out your hands!” he commanded, the gun still placed between my eyebrows.
My whole body shaking I held out my trembling hands to him. In a few quick movements he wrapped the cable around my wrists.
“Don’t try anything stupid!” he rasped when he put the gun on the armrest and used both his hands to tie my wrists together.
“Please …” I whimpered, my voice jittering heavily. “… you got what you wanted.”
A strange smile broadened on his face.
“So far, yes. But not what YOU wanted!”
Old 06-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

He suddenly sprang from the chair, clutching my neck in one smooth motion and pulling me to my feet. In a swift motion he flipped me around, facing away from him now. His gun came to my chin, the cold metal digging into my skin.
“Get going!” he grunted while the hand clasping my neck shoved me forward, towards my bedroom door.
‘OH NO!’ my inner self cried out in panic! ‘He’s going to rape you!’
Anxiety still poisoning my mind I started squirming in his grip. The iron strength of his bench vice didn’t falter a bit at all; he even tightened it and violently jolted me against his broad chest.
“What’s wrong with you, doc?” he rasped at me eeriely. “You played along so well and now you want to be shot in the face anyway?” Underlining his argument he pressed the muzzle deeper into my chin, painfully driving it under the jaw bone.
“No please! Please!” I whimpered in humiliating fear. “Please don’t!”
He let go of my neck and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back at it hard.
“Then what’s your fucking problem?”
“Please … “ I started sobbing again. “ … please, I don’t want to be raped!”
That seemed to have startled him. His voice sounded somewhat irritated as he answered – quickly calming down. “Who ever said I was going to rape you?”
“I … I … “ I could only stutter below my heavy sobbing. “You … you were taking me to the …the … bedroom … “
Shaking his head he chuckled at me.
“Oh … I get it. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, doc! I wasn’t going to rape you. Not at all!” He turned my head to face him, a reassuring look on his face. “Now let’s get going, shall we?”
His hand slid down to my neck again, giving me a little push in the direction of the bedroom. My heart sill beating in my throat, my chest heaving up and down from my heavy breathing he directed me to the door. With a quick notion of his gun he ordered me to open it. With my wrist tied firmly together I reached out to the doorknob and managed to turn it with my trembling fingers. I pushed the door inside, opening my bedroom to us. He immediately led me inside. Before I even realised his movements were directed at my bed – a large canopy bed I had decided to afford years ago – the both of us had crossed the few metres through the room. With a quick and unbelievably strong sweep he sent me almost flying on the mattress. I shrieked in surprise as I landed face-down on the soft cloth of the bedcover. Strangely enough I noticed someone had pulled back the bedcovers and removed my pillows.
As bemazed as I was by this sudden development I didn’t even feel my wrists being pulled up above my head. I only suddenly realised him tying the ends of the cable he had bound my wrists with around the middle post of the headboard, tighly fastening my hands above my head.
Immediately panic flooded my thoughts again.
“What are you doing?” I panted at him, my voice vibrating from anxiety. I wasn’t able to turn my head because it was locked between my arms so I couldn’t see him when he replied in his calm voice.
“I’m making sure you won’t try anything.” he said, only confirming his actions. I inhaled in panic but before I could make another sound the pressure of the gun against the back of my head silenced me.
“Now no more talking! You get it, doc?” The sudden change in his tone to dead dreadful sent cold shivers through me, making it unmistakably clear he was serious when he added: “One more word and you are dead meat!”
I had to bite my lips not to cry out in despair when his hands grabbed my right ankle and I felt another cable being tied around it. Tears sprang to my eyes when he pulled my leg to the side of the bed. Sobbing heavily, my face completely wet after only seconds from salty tears streaming down my cheeks, I could feel him tying my ankle to the lower right bedpost. Only a few raging heartsbeats later he forced my left leg to the opposite side, fastening its ankle to the lower left bedpost. In a matter of minutes he had secured me to my own bed, face-down, naked, my wrists together above my head, legs spread for him to do to me whatever he wanted! Despair and humiliation intermingled with fear as my mind brutally displayed my situation to my inner eye. A wave of horror rushed through me when I finally realised there was no way out of this alive! It would happen to me as it did to all his other victims! Someone would find my brutally abused and slaughtered body!
I suddenly realised the room was completely still. Only my silent weeping could be heard.
“You done crying?” his cold voice cut throught the dead calm of the bedroom. “Wait!” he commanded quickly. “Stay still!”
I gasped when I felt cold metal stroking along my inner thighs. His dreadful chuckle almost made my cry out. “You know from the reports I always liked to fuck my women with my gun, don’t you?” he asked curiously. Of course I knew! But I didn’t say anything. I managed to swallow another cry and keep my lips shut.
“Oh … so you got it now? That’s very good, doc!” he whispered after a few seconds of heavy silence. “Well, as I promised you I didn’t come here to rape you so don’t worry! I have no intend of doing that to you!” He gave away a long and hard sigh. “Just wanted to remind you of what might have happened.”
With that he removed the gun from my legs and I could feel it being dropped on the mattress right next to my waist.
The rustle of clothes filled the room. The sound of light creaking entered my ears as I felt him moving on the mattress. Suddenly his weight came down on me as his body lay down on mine. I had to bite my lips again not to scream in terror. This was it! I knew it was coming now!
I felt his naked body against my exposed skin as he brought himself in postion on top of me. His rough hands closed around my waist, slowly moving upwards, gently following the features of my body. He moved them up to my back, his fingers trailing the lines of my shoulderblades to my neck. Almost carefuly he shifted my hair to the side of it, exposing the soft spot of the neck to him. I could feel his hot and excited breath against it, his head obviously hovering only millimetres above. In a gentle motion his hands slid around my slightly lifted chest, cupping my breast, his strong fingers lustfully digging into them. He started fondling them almost passionately when suddenly I felt his mouth coming down on my neck. He kissed it wildly, his lips closing against my skin again and again.
My trembling lips wanted to open up and cry out in despair! My whole body was shaken by heavy tremors as he continued caressing me. I had to put all my inner strength into holding back. He had entered his own world now and he would kill me for sure if I put up any resistance now!
I suddenly felt him move his hips down on my bottom cheeks. His hard cock slid between my legs and he started rubbing it against my labia. As he removed his left hands from my breast he stopped kissing my neck. I could almost picture him in my mind looking down as he guided his dick with his hand. I almost chocked in terror when his bell-end found its way into my channel. Grunting satisfied his hand returned to my breasts. He brought his heavy upper body down on mine the same instant he led his member into me. Slowly his shaft entered my privacy. Putting his hips into it his cock slid into me to its full extend.
Groaning in pleasure he moved it back, almost all the way out again, before he started invading me once more. Almost affectionately – almost as if making love to me – he started driving his wide calibre pole inside me.
His moaning got louder with every thrust he forced into me. Kissing my neck all the time he quickened his pace, his dick filling my channel as wide as possible. His movement got more passionate, more full of relish every time his root reached my pussy lips. His breathing got heavier as his hands finally left my mauled breasts and grabbed my wrists. Panting excitedly in pleasure he kept riding me from behind full of lust.
I could feel his ever-growing excitement. His grip around my wrists tightened painfully as his thrusting got even quicker, his arousal reaching its climax. A deep groan exhaled from his throat into my neck. Shockwaves seemed to run through him as his orgasm built up. I could feel his throbbing dick deep inside me as he brought it in all the way just right before it twitched heavily. I felt his cum splurting inside me, filling my channel. Accompanied by his moaning his muscles relaxed and his body fell down on mine. His cock still wincing in me he let out a deep sigh and gasped. “Wow … that was great! That’s what your perfect body was made for!” he breathed in my ear. “You’re a perfect fit for my dick! Nice and tight! I knew that the moment I laid eyes on you the first time!”
He just lay there recatching his breath for a few heartbeats before he spoke again. “You know, you don’t have to say anything. I knew you wanted me by the looks you gave me back in prison. No reason to thank me!”
I can’t even remember how many emotions rocked my mind that moment! I remember realising however this was what he was talking about! He didn’t rape me! He thought I had been hitting on him! He was absolutely certain I had wanted him to come for me! He was making love to me! In his sick and disturbed mind he was giving me what I always wanted from him!
I just lay there … I just wanted his dick out of me! His abhorrent cum out of me!
I WANTED HIM OFF OF ME!
But I couldn’t move. My body was exhausted, my mind even more. All I did was lie still and sob.
He seemed to have misinterpreted my tears and heavy sobbing because he gently breathed in my ear: “I’m sorry if I didn’t make you come. I’ve been in prison too long, I know. I came too fast.”
All of my fear was suddenly blown away! Every emotion was blasted out of my mind by hate!
“YOU BLOODY LUNATIC! YOU RAPED ME! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME?” I screamed at him as this sudden flood of inexorable wrath erupted.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

For a few seconds he seemed to be too startled to speak at all. I realised I had just made a terrible mistake the same instant he got his voice back.
“I DID WHAT?” he yelled at me. “DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT?”
All his calm, his control, even his coldness were gone now. I was facing a man who had fallen to absolute and pure anger. Brutally my hair was grabbed, my head yanked back painfully. I groaned when my neck was being overstretched by his enormous strength. Immediately his mouth was at my ear, heavily breathing into it.
“No!” he hissed in my ear, baneful rage cascading from his voice. “I didn’t rape you, my dear doctor! But I’ll gladly show you what RAPE is!”
His other hand came around, holding a piece of white cloth, while the hand holding my hair quickly clutched my chin, irresistable fingers digging into my jaw, forcing my mouth open. Before I could even scream he pushed the piece of cloth into my mouth, silencing me. Ablaze in cold fear I struggled helplessly against my restraints. But – although my bonds were too perfectly tightened anyway – the weight of his body still pinning me down and his physical superiority easily contained any resistance I could possibly offer. I tried to scream through the gag but only muffled sounds of mere panic left my throat. Despair befell me when he slung his belt around my neck. He was going to choke me! He was going to kill me!
But he moved it up to my mouth to tightly secure the gag in my mouth and fastened it behind my neck. Violently he pushed my head down into the mattress.
“I’ll show you!” he grunted.
I felt his fingers dig into my bum cheeks, massaging them brutally.
“Oh yes, I’ll show you, you ungrateful cunt!” he hollered at me.
My eyes widened in panic when I felt my bum cheeks being spread apart. ‘Please dear God, no!’ I was screaming in my mind. Tears sprang to my eyes again, streaming down my already hot face. My lungs were already burning from exasperation as I tried and tried to scream through my gag.
Whiteness suddenly exploded infront of my eyes! I felt a wave of searing pain rush through my behind as he violently rammed his dick into my anus. His hands clasped my waist brutally pinning my hips down to the mattress. He was moaning heavily as he started sodomising me with hard and fast thrusts. His huge cock was pounding into me, brutalising my sore hole, sending wave after wave of unbearable pain through me. I cried and cried under my gag, stars of pain going supernova before my eyes. Through the rush of agony in my ears I could hear him laughing and grunting while he kept savagely ravishing me from behind.
With every ripping thust his hips hammered me into the mattress, his balls slapping against my vagina. I almost lost consciousness from pain and anguish as he kept ramming his cock into my anus. My body was too exhausted, my muscles to overstrained to move. It was just being rocked back and forth in its restraints by Falk’s heavy pounding. I barely managed to breath through my nose, my jaw cramping in pain.
He suddenly pulled out of me. With a deep and long groan he pushed my waist into the mattress and rammed his dick back all the way in with a brutal blow. His whole body immediately jerked in violent tremors. I felt his muscles clench, his body tighten. His dick throbbed wildly inside me as he came, shooting another load of his cum into my body. Panting heavily he pushed himself down on me, forcing me to feel every single shudder of excitement running through him. His dick still deep up inside my bum I could feel it twitching as his violent orgasm squirted even more hot semen into me.
With another deep moan he finally pulled his cock out of me and lifted his body off of mine. For a few minutes it was quiet in the room as I lay there heavily sobbing and crying, horrid pain radiating from my sore behind. When he finally spoke his voice had regained its calm.
“Well, doc, that was a rape!” he panted, still recatching his breath.
I winced when I felt his hands stroking my hair.
“Don’t worry,” he reassured me “I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to remove the gag.”
With a few quick movements he opened the belt and removed the gag from my mouth. My tortured lungs sucked in air immediately. Under my heavy breathing I couldn’t stop sobbing. I felt so humiliated, so much pain tormenting my body.
“Now … “ he started in his casual voice. “… wouldn’t you agree this was something different than when I made love to you?” he asked as if nothing had happened.
I couldn’t think. I couldn’t put my thoughts together. All the horror and pain were still flooding my mind.
He gently knocked his knuckles against the back of my head.
“Hello? Doc? You may speak now!”
He expected an answer. I had to pull myself together!
“I … I … “ I managed to pant. “I guess … so.”
“See?” he chuckled. “Sorry I had to show you that way but you obviously didn’t get it before!”
I felt him get up from the bed while I was still trying to regain my breath and to order my thoughts again.
I could feel him cutting the bonds at my ankles. The right one …. the left one. Suddenly I was flipped over on my back. My wrists were twisted painfully and a weak groan of pain left my mouth as the cable cut into my skin. I was too overwhelmed by the quickness of his movement to even realise he’d already spread my legs and moved himself into position between them before my mind followed up.
I gasped in excruciation when his body come down on mine again, his face hovering above me. ‘No, not again! Please no! I can’t take any more!’
When I felt his dick slide above my pubic hair, rubbing against it, already stiffening again I started crying again.
“Please…” I whispered almost too weak to hear. “… no more!”
A gentle and affectionate look on his face he shoved his arms under my shoulder blades, his hands grabbing my shoulders. Instead of an answer he leaned down and forced his tongue into my mouth. I moaned when it slid between my lips to explore my mouth. I felt his fully erect dick stroking my labia as he passionately continued french kissing me. My repulsing body squirming under his weight and tight grip he brought his tongue out of my mouth.
“Don’t worry, doc, you’re going to enjoy this one!” he breezed at me.
His look went down my shivering body, my breasts going up and down in anxiety, my tummy trembling. My whole skin covered in sweat.
“You’re just so beautiful!” he whispered at me before his head went down, burying itself between my breasts. My mind cried out in despair as he started covering the soft spot between them with caring kisses. A wave of humiliation raced through me as he slowly moved his caressing to my breasts, kissing and licking my nipples.
“Yes, I know you’re going to enjoy this one!” he whispered.
My whole body clenched when I suddenly felt his bell-end poke against my fanny. It slowly slid between them, entering my sore channel. He gave me a single kiss on the lips before he moved his dick further inside me. Looking down at my face, at my wet eyes, he invaded my privacy to the full extend of his cock. I gasped when his girth spread my ravaged pussy and sent another rush of agony through me.
“See? I’m all gentle now!” he misinterpreted my moan. “I knew you’d like it!”
With this he gave me another kiss and started taking me. His grip around my shoulders got tighter as he continued sleeping with me passionately and fondly. At least in his mind. My mind was crying in agony and anguish. But I didn’t dare sobbing or screaming or anything else. He was in his world again – in a world where he was just making love to me the way I wanted it.
He was moaning in pleasure as he drove his cock into me again and again and again. His eyes were closed and a look of deep contentment had spread on his face. I had to bite my lips not to cry out as his thursting got faster and more intense. Suddenly he leaned down again to give me another kiss. Hovering not a centimetre above my face he opened his eyes again, looking at me expectantly.
“Are you enjoying it?” he whispered hopefully.
I couldn’t manage to make my trembling lips form words. This was crazy! He wanted me to enjoy being raped by him! He wanted me to …
“Aren’t you?” he interrupted my thoughts, his voice a sceptical untertone to it. “Because if you’re not this would be rape again, now wouldn’t it be?”
Dear god! No! I couldn’t take another!
“Gotta tell me now, doc!” he gnarled. His voice was absolutely cold again.
I pulled myself together! I didn’t have a choice! I had to convince him his world was in perfect order!
“Yes, I do!” I breathed at him, forcing every syllable out of me.
“Tell me what what it is you do!” he commanded.
I had to swallow hard to make myself say the words he wanted to hear.
“I like it!”
“What is it you like?” he immediately wanted to know.
This was so horrible. Never in my life had I felt so humiliated! I felt so destroyed!
“I like you sleeping with me!” I whispered weakly.
A cheerful smile broadened on his face.
“Tell me you love it!”
I forced the tears behind me eyes back with all the inner strength I could muster. My lips trembling I pushed the words out of me.
“I love it!”
Smiling in loving passion he kissed me passionately. His moans of pleasure thundered in my empty mind as he continued violating me for a long time.
I had lost!
I had been broken!

FIN
Old 06-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shit. I have to stop reading Stern's rape stories while in office. It makes me hard.
Or i have to find a good excuse for having my hands in my pockets while i speak to clients.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Good story.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thanks very much you two!
I'm glad you enjoyed i!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Thanks 4 writing it.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:25 PM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

You're very welcome!
And thank you for not being afraid of a long story as well as braving the long build-up!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:57 AM   #10
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a very fine story Stern.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:07 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you very much, Louise!
I'm glad you like it!
I really appreciate your opinion!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:50 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you, Phantom!
I really appreciate that!
And yes, I have some more in my head but it usually takes me a long time to write ...
Old 07-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #13
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:51 AM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you!
I'm glad you did!
Old 07-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Very great story!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:55 AM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thanks very much, RapeU!
Old 08-24-2007, 09:18 PM   #17
TreatMeLikeaSlut

TreatMeLikeaSlut has initial reputation

Hot!!! You're an amazing writer!
TreatMeLikeaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #18
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

Nicely done sugar, you leave my thighs quivering. I certainly hope to see more from you...
Old 09-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Thank you guys!

Your words are just too flattering!

I hope you'll enjoy future stories as much as this one!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:03 AM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read this and have to agree with all of the reviews! Great story Stern And the thought of you all wet in just a little white silk robe...

Last edited by somedude; 10-18-2007 at 05:12 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote