Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #1
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default All This to See Some Fish

I hate being alone in a strange place, even if it's a place this beautiful. My friends are all unconscious in our room still; an expensive beachfront room, I might add, that I paid more than half for. I have a feeling that the rest of spring break will be like this too. Whatever, I'm going to enjoy it.

So I sit, and wait. The resorts front desk overlooks the ocean, and I watch for a boat. It's after 7:30 am, the dive instructor is supposed to be here already. I'm intoxicated by the calls of the ocean birds and the heady perfume of sunscreen and salt and ready to head out.

"Excuse me" The thick Caribbean accent startles me, "Are you Allison?"
"Ali." I say. I stand up and shake his hand. "are you the dive instructor?"
He nods. "I didn't know what to bring. I have some water and towels"
"There will be water on the boat. Did you bring sunscreen and bug spray?"
I nod. "Mask and flippers?"
"No, I've never been snorkling before"
"We'll get you what you need"

I'm a little nervous getting on the boat, but he is gracious and helps me aboard. His hands are rough and strong, they make me feel safe.
"There were three other people signed up, but they cancelled. It's just you and me, but that just means more time on the reef!"

I was huddled in my blanket, the boat racing; it was colder than I expected.
"You should move up away from the back, Ali" He shouted against the wind.
"Why?"
Just then the boat hit the water hard and a wave drenched me from over the side. The towel was sopping, I was frozen. Sheepishly, I slid up toward the front of the boat.
"Ha ha ha! Ali! You need to listen to me! It's okay. You'll be warm soon!" Big smile.
I tried not to think about the cold, or my legs sticking to the waterproof seat cushions, or my idiot friends. I just watched the shoreline disappear in the distance.

A while later, the boat engine died. I looked over the edge eager to see something cool.
"Are we at the reef?"
"No," He said, "We stop here first"
"You know" He was looking off into the distance, "this job, it doesn't pay a lot"
He wants money? I thought, Are you suppose to tip the guides? I didn't bring any money.
"Sometimes...sometimes I just want a little more."
He looked straight at me. "You're very pretty Ali."

Everything stopped.
The waves stopped.
The sun stopped.
The birds stopped.

It was just me and him. "I want to see you"
I laughed nervously, "Here I am"
He smiled. "Yes, I like the swimsuit. Stand up"
"Um, okay. Sure" I stood up, awkward against the sway of the boat.
"Turn around."
I did. I heard him chuckle at my clumsiness.

He watched me for a while before saying, "Take off the top."

"What?" I laughed nervously,"No way! Take me back"
"I am not going to do that. You can swim if you want."
Shit. I couldn't even see land.
"Come on" He smiled, "I'm not going to hurt you, Ali"
I took of my top.
"nice. Now the bottoms"
"I'll call for help!" I yelled, "I'll scream!"
He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. Nobody was out here. I felt stupid for even saying it.

I looked around frantically. There was only a desert of water.
"Ali...for me."
I removed the bottoms without any grace at all; this stranger staring the whole time.
"Come here."
I was resigned. My voice trembled, "Don't...don't hurt me."
"I won't hurt you Ali. I just want to touch you."

He reached out for me. His hands were rough. Scratchy, like sandpaper. He ran his fingers up my sides, then down my back to my thighs. He pulled me close into a hug and held me, like a friend or a lover.
"Your skin is so soft and warm. You're shaking Ali, are you still cold?"

He moved his hands to my shoulders, then down my arms to my wrists. He held me tightly and moved my hands toward him. He rubbed my hands along his body. He was much older than me, but strong and lean. My hands moved down his body and into the waistband of his swimsuit. I felt his penis, and began to cry.
"Shh Ali, it will be okay." He kissed me gently on my head. I felt him get hard.

He moved our hands to his hips and pulled his swimsuit down.

"Get on your knees."
"No.." I choked, "No...please!"
His eyes became steel. "On your knees."
I was sobbing, but I got on my knees. He pushed his dick to my lips. What could I do? I opened my mouth.
I only put the tip in, and his hand went to massage the back of my head.
"Deeper, to the root." I went a little deeper. His cock was sweaty and salty and hot.
"Deeper! I said deeper!" and he pushed my head into him. His penis shot down my throat. I couldn't breath. HIs hands held me like a vice. I was flailing and panicked. I heard myself make wet gurgling noises.
"Shhh, relax Ali" He said gently. I thought I was going to die, "Relax. Here, let me help you".
He walked forward, knocking me backward, and laid on my face. He was pumping into me. Drilling into my throat.

My girlfriends always said that they'd bite it off. You wouldn't. You would be so desperate for air that you cling to every gulp you can get. Somewhere, in the distance, I heard him moaning.

"Good girl, Ali." He said, "You are a very good girl."
He pulled himself out of my mouth, and I pushed myself under him to escape.
"Bad!" He shouted. He grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor. Then he took hold of my ankles and pulled me toward him. I tried to grab something, anything, but my manicured fingernails scraped helplessly along the plastic ship.

He pushed my knees apart and laid on top of me. I could smell his bad breath, and feel his hard body.
"Now be a good girl, Ali. Be good."
He reached down and moved himself into position. I slapped him. His other hand grabbed me by the throat and I saw black spots.
"Be a good girl." still calm and gentle. He pushed into me. I thought that if I could just tense a muscle, or move the right way, somehow bar the door, but it was no use. The gate was open and he walked through it.

He thrust, and pain shot through me. I wanted to yell, or scream. Instead I squeaked. I was sobbing, and he held my head against his chest as though consoling me, all the while thrusting hard and decisively. My legs kicked uselessly in the air.

"You are American, and have money. Maybe you will also have my child." I tried to say no, but he took my throat again and didn't let go. I felt pressure building in my skull. Soon, I couldn't move my limbs. They flopped uselessly with each thrust. I was far away, yet still felt him. I was the dream and the waves. I was floating. His motion changed, became more erratic, and I felt warmth spread through me.

The blackness cleared in time to see him pulling up his swimsuit.
"Congratulations Ali!" He said, "Maybe it will be a boy!"
I was dripping. I curled up and started crying in earnest.

The boat shook and he started the engine.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Wow.

Excellent story.

You painted a good picture that was easy to visualize and you involved the senses. I am very impressed.

Actually this is the first story I've read in this section and also the first story of this kind that I've read. Thanks for taking my virginity.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
enthusiast

enthusiast has initial reputation

Excellent story - very well written.
Thanks for sharing!
enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote