Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Out alone in the dark

This is my first story and I want it to be good so I want feed back with each part I do please

The morning was dark and cold as the woman walked down her street. She had just left her friends house and made her way to her own street. She was dressed in a black top with a black mini skirt that hangs just above her knees. Her stiletto pumps clanking in the darkness was not enough to hide the footsteps that had been trailing her for a while now. She had first heard the steps when she had crossed from Maple and Langely but she did not get worried until she was within a meter of her house and the steps had not turned or faltered. She turned her head to see if she could try and see the person behind her but it was so dark she could not see anyone. As she approached her home she quickened her pace and rummaged through her purse for her keys. She pulled them out as she got to the door and had just gotten them in the keyhole when she felt the hand grip her mouth.

"Utter one word and you die." The menacing voice hissed into her ear. "Do you live alone?" He asked.

She was too terrified to speak, to move.

"Answer me damn it!" He growled as she felt something poke at her back. "Do you live alone?"

with the small nod of her head she closes her eyes, fear gripping her as she knows she has just given this man the information he needed to do anything he wanted to her.

"Good, open the door and remain silent or I will not hesitate to slit your fucking throat do you hear me?" He tells her menacingly in her ear.

She nods and as a tear slips down her cheek she unlocks her door. As it swings open he pushes them both inside and locks it behind him before letting her go.

"You make one peep and you are dead my lovely." He sneers at her through his ski mask. His eyes burn into hers as she trembles and he laughs at her fear. "Now we are going to take this slow, after all we have all night to get to know each other."

He takes her hands and leads her to the couch where he pushes her into the seat and sits down beside her. "what is your name?" He asks her as he places a hand on her thigh. "And you might want to keep talking for the longer I get bored the sooner I take what I want."

"Lyla." Comes her frightened reply.

"Lyla? A very pretty name, and how old are you Lyla?" His hand slips a little higher to the hem of her skirt.

"Twenty." She whispers.

"And tell me how is it that one so young and pretty has come to have her own home so soon?" He asks her with an amused smile on his lips that sickens her to the core.

"My parents." She looks away from him. "My parents bought it for me when I graduated from high school."

"So you are a rich girl, mummy and daddy handing you everything on a platter do they. Well my little rich bitch you are about to find out what the real world is like." He tells her as he stands up and unzips his pants and drops them to the floor revealing his massive cock. "Have you ever sucked a mans cock before rich bitch?" He asks her with a sneer as he pulls her face back to see her fear in her eyes.

Lyla looks at him and begins to shake, she does not answer him though and he slaps her hard a crossed the face.

"Answer me rich bitch. Have you ever sucked a mans cock before." He pulls his blade to her neck.

"Yes." She answers shakily.

"Good, that means this will be more pleasurable for me." He groans and licks his lips with anticipation. "Suck on my cock and do it right or I cut your pretty little face." He tells her as he thrust his cock into her mouth.

She gags at the force but knows she has no choice but to comply so she begins to bob her head as she sucks on his large cock. Tears pour down her face, what is he going to do once he finds her to be a virgin? She had never imagined her virginity being taken from her like this. She knows it will happen, he is here to take her as he wants and she knows that it is either let him or die. He stops her short of cumming and pulls her head back to look at her.

"Not the best I have had but we have time to perfect it." He smiles at her as he pulls her into a standing position. "Come my dear, I have a desire to see you in a bath." He yanks her up the stairs to her master bathroom, gripping her wrist as he fills the bathtub and locks the door. "Undress." He tells her as he pulls off his own shirt and moves to her. "I said undress." He growls as he yanks her shirt off her body. "Lyla, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. I don't mind either but I will let you choose how this night goes."

Lyla looks at his eyes and knows he means business. She shakily takes off the remaining clothing as he turns off the water. He motions for her to get into the tub and she complies with her hands shaking. He slips into the water behind her, his hands sliding down to cup her breasts.

"I have watched you for some time now my rich bitch and I have wanted you but you shunned me. Now I am going to have the night I have wanted with you since I saw you, one way or another." He tells her as he kisses her shoulder and begins to massage her breasts.

Lyla closes her eyes and tries to imagine herself somewhere else, anywhere but here in this tub, with this man.

If you want me to continue let me know.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks hun...glad to know you like it
Old 02-14-2007, 05:41 AM   #3
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Y E S please!!
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:24 AM   #4
fireflights
Never say never

Glad you like it and I should have another chapter to it today some time
Old 02-14-2007, 07:09 AM   #5
rdhse22

Look foward to the next chapter
Old 02-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
fireflights
Never say never

wow... I never thought I would have such a following.... Luke sweetie thanks and Rdhse it should be out today
Old 02-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You say that this is your first story?? then im doubly impressed looking forward to the next part fire
Old 02-15-2007, 07:35 AM   #8
fireflights
Never say never

Thanks Hellcat and here is the next installment...feedback please.

His hands continue to massage her breasts as the water moves around them. He looks about and takes the loufa sponge and her soap, appltying some he lathers it up and begins to wash her body. His hands move between her legs and her eyes shoot open, she is not ready to have him touch her there.

"Please don't" She whispers.

"This is not for you to bargain with Lyla. You are going to bend to my whim and do what I want one way or another. I will have all of you this night." His hands move the loufa and begins to wash her pussy. Once he is done he rinses her off and strokes her skin. "Mmm, nice and silky." He moans in her ear and she can feel his cock begin to rise behind her.

His hand slips between her pussy lips and begins to gently massage her clit under the water, his other hand begins to knead her breast and tweak her nipple. She starts to squirm in the water and when she can feel herself react to him she tries to pull away from him. He laughs mercilessly from behind her as he sees her discomfort at what he is doing to her, enjoying the fact she can extract such emotions from his victim.

"I think it is time to move into the bedroom." he tells her huskily from behind and slowly begins to rise out of the water, grabbing a towel for himself. Once he is dry enough he pulls her out of the water as she seems to be still in a state of fear and shock. He rubs her down, still taking some time on her breast and pussy before he takes her into the bedroom and forces her down on the bed. He locks the bedroom door and points the knife at her throat. "Do you have any scarves?" He asks her as she trembles in fear.

"Why do you need them?" She asks scared and confused, she has complied with him sofar.

"Just fucking tell me where they are bitch!" He snarles at her and points the knife more against her throat.

"In the top drawer!" She gasps out with a strangled sob.

He pulls the knife away and moves to her dresser, opening the two top drawers and once he finds the scarves he moves back to the bed and begins to tie her to the posts of the four corner bed. Once she is secure he looks down at her and smirks evilly with the knife in his hand. "Now we are really going to play baby."

He runs the tip of his blade against her breasts, enough to make a small cut and makes his way down her stomach. Her screams fill the room and he laughs heartily at her pain. "Thats it my angel, scream for me." He tells her with an evil cackle. As a trickle of blood flows from the wounds he takes another scarf and stuffs it into her mouth, silencing her screams.

"Don't need the neighbors calling the cops from your screams my lovely." He tells her as he licks her cheek and makes his way down to lick up the trail of blood from the cuts he has inflicted on her body. He then takes the back of the blade and runs it down her pussy lips. He smiles as she tenses up and screams into her gag, begging him not to cut her there. "This is only a taste of what I can and will do to you if you so much as fight me at all tonight, do you understand?"

She shakily nods as tears fall down her face, how had her life come to this? She was being tortured and mutilated by a mad man, what would be next for her and why was he being gentle at first only to turn cruel and vicious?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it doesn't disappoint fireflights. it is quite an arousing story and cant wait for you to post again...hope i dont have to wait too long
Old 02-16-2007, 09:13 PM   #10
fireflights
Never say never

so very glad you like it Phantom
Old 02-16-2007, 11:37 PM   #11
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i love it more and more!! continue
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
drmephisto

Fireflights you are so nice, leaving me with a raging one, LOL. Can't wait for the rest.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:56 PM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

"Good." He smiles at her maliciously and his hand begins to trace her body. "Now my sweet we are going to have a little fun, well I know I am and it matters not to me if you do." He tells her as he takes a breast into his mouth and suckles on it until the nipple protrudes from it. He then moves to the next and does the same before slowly kissing his way down towards her pussy.

Once he reaches her pussy he begins to lick and suck on her clit and pussy lips as his finger slides inside of her, not far enough to break her Hymen but enough to let her feel it hit it. He smiles as she squirms against his hand and face as his attentions instinctivly make her body react. "You like this don't you baby." He moans without looking at her and continues. He plays with her body for some time, licking and kissing her swollen bud as he savors the taste of her body beneath him. He can hear her protests as he continues but ignores the protests, what does he care if it upsets her? He wants to feel her glorious body respond to him.

He picks up the knife and stops his attentions to her pussy for a while as he traces the knife on her skin. "Do you know something Lyla? I have watched and adored this little body of yours for some time now. To have you beneath me and submitting to my every whim has been a desire I have longed for and I am going to do alot of things to this lucious body while I have you in my grasp."

He then kisses her passionately before moving back to her pussy, licking and sucking again to arouse her more and more to the height he wants her and once he is sure by her grunting and wiggiling that she is close to cumming he stops and positions himself to enter her. "Now it is time my beauty. I am going to enjoy being your first." He whispers in her ear.

With one quick thrust he enters her and breaks her Hymen. Hearing her scream makes him harder and he pumps in and out of her at a hard and fast pace. "Yeah, you like that don't you rich bitch. You like having a nice hard cock filling you for the first time, fucking the shit out of you." He grunts into her ear as he fucks her hard and long. "Fuck you are so tight baby, god I could fuck you forever."

Lyla screams with pain as he rapes her body viciously, her mind is in a whirl of pain and misery. She had never expected her virginity to be taken in this manner, by a man who felt nothing for her but the desire for her body. Her mind is begging for the pain to stop and for him to just go away but it doesn't. He is still there, pumping in and out of her viciously and talking dirty to her as he takes the last shred of her dignity with him.

"Oh shit baby I am going to cum inside of your hot little cunt and make you a baby, you want my baby inside of you don't you?" He grunts into her ear as he fucks her. "I know you do baby, and i am going to give you a sweet little child to remind you of me. Oh yeah baby here it comes, here comes our child." And with that she can feel him cum inside of her womb, his hands on her hips driving him harder and farther into her as he spurts his seed within her.

Tears pour down her face as she wonders just whether this will indeed make her pregnant, would she be forced to carry this monsters child within her? She silently prays that this is not the case as he collapses ontop of her and seems to fall asleep within her. Just before he falls asleep she can hear him grunt out. "Fuck yeah, that was good."

Hours pass and she does not sleep a wink, wondering when this will all be over and this man will leave her be. Little does she know this will not be over for some time. This man knows she is not due back in class or at work until monday so he has all weekend to play with her body and play he will.

Last edited by fireflights; 02-27-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:57 AM   #14
Hellcat
At Rest

oooh fire that is one hot little story ....love it
Old 02-21-2007, 06:32 AM   #15
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Love the story Fire....
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #16
fireflights
Never say never

Well the third chap will be rewritten as I am not fully pleased with it and it seems rushed so I want it to my standards before I move on.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
Old 02-24-2007, 05:30 PM   #17
i_am_me

i_am_me has initial reputation

NOOOOO!!! Man that story has me so turned on! I want more..PLEASE!!!
i_am_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great Story! I enjoyed all of it...anxiously awaits the next installment
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #19
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Definitely more please when you have the time Fire *winks*
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 AM   #20
fireflights
Never say never

Now that i have got that chapter to where i feel more comfortable with it I will be moving on. So expect another chapter soon from me
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .