Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)
Default Total Control

Parking garages have always made me nervous. The dim lights and hollow echoes mix well to create an irrational fear that is difficult to shake. Tonight is no different. I walk quickly in the direction of my car, eyes darting back and forth, ears tuned to every sound, keys firmly in my hand. My heels click loudly against the concrete floor eliminating any possibility of hearing what goes on behind me so I quicken my pace. Realizing how frightened I must look, I slow and force a look of confidence to discourage any would-be assailants. I can see my car now and relief floods through me as well as shame for my irrational thinking.

He moves so quickly I have no time to react. A hand covers my mouth as a strong arm wraps aroung my waist, pinning my arms to my side. I am pulled quickly behind several vehicles where we are covered in shadow. As the initial shock wears away I begin to struggle. His grip only tightens and after a few moments of this I settle into him, focusing to calm my breathing and clear my head. He brings his mouth close to my ear and asks quietly, "Which car is yours?".

His hot breath causes me to shiver in spite of myself and I nod feebly in the direction of my car. He walks me to the driver side door, all the while calmly explaining that he isn't going to hurt me, if I just do what I'm told everything will be okay. His voice is soothing and I believe what he says, so I cling to that hope. He takes my keys and unlocks the driver side door. As he reaches around me to open it and the back door there is a moment where my hands are free but I do nothing, not wanting to displease him. I can feel him hard against my back until he straightens again and gently pushes me into the back seat. He pushes me onto my stomach and slides my skirt up to my waist. My heart beats faster with the fear of what's to come, but he pulls my stockings from each leg, taking care to replace the shoe on each foot. With one he ties my wrists tightly behind my back, the other he uses to gag me. He lifts me into a sitting position and orders me to stay still. As he gets into the front seat he moves the rearview mirror so all I can see is myself. As he drives out of the garage, there is a moment of tension as he hands the ticket to the attendant. I am buckled into the middle of the back seat so that my face can't be seen.

"I could move over a little and they would see me," I think to myself but I do nothing. I can still hear him whispering those soothing words into my ear as he walked me to the car. The moment passes and now he drives in silence. I try to keep track of where we are going but he turns several times and I get lost. He tells me to lie down and I do my best to comply, the seatbelt making it difficult and uncomfortable. Finally I feel the car slow to a stop and I lay motionless as he gets out and opens the back door.

He uses his hand to cover my eyes and walks me to an unknown destination. We stop and I hear a door shut behind us. I am ashamed that I allowed him to get this far and I feel tears stinging my eyes. We walk a little further and he takes his hand from my eyes. He turns me around to face him and the intensity in his eyes holds my gaze. My fear is renewed as I realize how vulnerable I've allowed myself to become. I am completely at his mercy and now have no escape.

He moves towards me and I instinctively back away, coming against a wall with one of his hands placed on either side of me. He leans in close and presses himself against me, allowing me to feel the full force of his arousal. Heat flashes through me and I close my eyes, trying to steel myself against my own desires. I feel his hand slip into my hair and my eyes fly open from the unexpected pain of his grip.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to look at me."

He pulls me to another room and forces me onto a bed. Tears are spilling out of my eyes now but that seems to only excite him more. He rolls me onto my stomach and releases my hands, then rolls me onto my back. I realize this may be my last chance to escape so I try and pull myself away but he is too quick. I never even make it off the bed. As a reward for my efforts he flips me onto my back, straddles me, and pins my arms above my head with one hand. With the other he slaps me across the face.

"Let's not do that again."

I nod meekly and lay still, wondering what he will do next. With his free hand he hooks his fingers under the buttons on my shirt, and with a quick pull, tears it open down the front. The cool air on my skin causes my nipples to stand erect which, to my dismay, elicits a smile from my captor.

"I think you're sending me a few mixed signals," he says as he massages each full breast, taking time to gently pinch each nipple through the thin cloth of my bra. I stifle a groan and hold myself still beneath him to keep from arching my back. He reaches down and pulls my skirt above my waist again, brushing his fingers lightly along my skin. My breathing gets heavier and I squirm a little beneath him. He lifts me roughly and slides me up the bed, and he ties my hands to a bar on the headboard. Then he gets off of the bed and quietly undresses, his eyes never leaving mine.

My mind races as I watch him shed the last of his clothing. To my horror, the growing dampness between my legs betrays what my mind dares not think. As he slowly climbs back onto the bed I hold myself as far from him as my bonds will allow. The look on his face is one of amusement and he easily pulls me back to him. A small groan of frustration escapes my lips and I turn my face away. He grabs my chin firmly in one hand and pulls my head back towards him as his other hand explores the rest of my body. I squeeze my legs tightly shut, not wanting him to feel my arousal. My breathing quickens with his bold touches, and it takes most of my will not to move against him. He pushes my bra over my head and along my arms so that it is now dangling at my wrists. I feel myself flush at the sudden exposure, and the feel of his tongue on each hardened nipple sends shivers through me. It occurs to me that the pleasure I take from this is wrong, that I should be fighting back, so I struggle beneath him. His weight keeps me pressed to the bed and I only succeed in exciting him more. He reaches down and, with a quick jerk, tears off my underwear and tosses them to the side. He pries my legs apart easily and settles his body between my wet thighs. I can feel his hot breath and I hold myself perfectly still. He pushes my legs farther apart and rubs his hand over my slick and throbbing flesh. He lowers his face and a muffled gasp escapes my lips as I feel his tongue rasp over my swollen clit. I thrash against him but he holds me against his mouth, and I cry out as I finally find release, shuddering at the intensity.

He lies there, watching but unmoving, as I start to relax, and I can feel tears of humiliation burning at the back of my eyes. I again turn my face away, not wanting him to see the shame I feel. He lifts himself from his position and I can feel him straddle my chest. My eyes are tightly shut but they open in surprise as he lifts my head and removes the gag. For a moment I think perhaps he will let me go, but when I turn to face him he pushes his cock against my face. I clamp my lips shut and turn away but he grabs me by the hair and forces my head back. He jerks my hair viciously and the motion makes me yelp in pain. He quickly pushes his cock into my open mouth and holds my head against him so that I can't move it. For a moment I am afraid I won't be able to breath and I try to squirm away. He holds himself still, and after a moment I realize resisting is pointless. Perhaps if I can please him this way he will let me go afterward. I slowly move my tongue in circles around him and his hands tighten in my hair as he groans.

He is tense, and I can feel his strength that both frightens and excites me. I wrap my lips around him and suck softly. He slowly pushes himself a little deeper into my mouth and I press my tongue hard against him. His grip has relaxed a little and I move my head in rythm to his barely controlled thrusting. I marvel at the sense of power I feel, and I forget everything but the need to please him. I hear myself moaning and shame washes over me. Tears, again, slide down my cheeks but I can't stop myself. My tongue explores every inch of his cock and I can hear his breathing get heavier. Then, without warning, he stills my head and slowly pulls away from me. I am disappointed, but whether it's from knowing there is more to come or from fearing that it's over I dare not guess.

I am panting heavily and I can feel my skin flush. He quickly fits himself between my legs which, to my horror, are spread wide in anticipation. I start to protest but he clamps a hand roughly over my mouth and uses his other to position himself. I am terrified as I realize that his control is over, and I am now at the mercy of instinct. I tense as I feel him force his way into me and I struggle and beg. My muffled pleas go unheard and I am disgusted with myself as I think of my eagerness to participate just moments before. I feel myself contract around him as my body attempts to stop his invasion.

He pauses for a moment and looks down at me. I meet his gaze, trying desperately to plead for my release with my eyes. For a moment I think that I may actually be getting through to him. His expression softens and I feel hope growing. Then, maintaining that same compassionate expression, he grabs a fistful of my hair and slams himself into me. My back arches and I scream from the unexpected violence. I sob uncontrollably into his hand and he remains still for a moment. He smiles at my tears and I can't help shuddering at his cruel sense of humor. The sick bastard was just fucking with me! Now I'm angry and I begin to struggle once again. As I hurl muffled insults through his hand, he removes it and shoves his tongue deep into my already parted lips.

I think to myself how odd it is that even when someone forces a kiss it is almost impossible to keep from participating. It's as though your tongue has a mind of it's own and wants only to push out the intruder, which is precisely the same action as a consensual kiss. As his tongue probes deep into my mouth I think of all the things I should have done differently tonight. I deserve every moment of this torture just for being so incredibly stupid! Humiliation washes over me and I can feel myself start to accept that this is really happening...

Last edited by victim4u; 03-13-2007 at 04:24 AM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
victim4u
Privileged Member

I try to wrench my head to the side to escape his kiss but his hand is still locked firmly in my hair. I continue squirming but he remains lodged deep within me, still unmoving. His free hand cups my breast and massages it gently causing me to groan into his mouth. His hand softens in my hair and his kiss gentles. Tears are streaming down my face so he reaches up and softly wipes them away. I am so confused, unsure of what to expect, but gradually my struggling ceases and I surrender to him. I tell myself that he's rather attractive and I try to forget that I'm tied to his bedposts.

While lost in my imagination, he suddenly presses his mouth firmly against mine and twists my nipple savagely. I let out a muffled scream against his mouth and try to twist away but it only increases the pain. He finally releases his grip and covers my mouth with his hand as he holds himself up to look down on me. I can't stop my tears and my breath is coming in short gasps.

Then he asks, "If I move my hand away can you stay reasonably quiet?" At first I don't answer, I am too consumed with my own shame and humiliation. He starts to pinch my other nipple and my eyes suddenly lock with his while I beg into his hand for mercy. He asks again and I nod, so he removes his hand from my face. He begins to move, ever so slightly, within me, keeping himself most of the way in.

"Please," I tell him, "Just let me go. I won't say anything to anyone." He smiles and asks me, "Where's the fun in that?"

I try to look away but, each time I turn my face, he grabs my head and turns me back. I give in finally, looking him in the eyes and not moving beneath him. He then asks, "Are you ready?" I start to ask what I should be ready for but my voice is cut short by his hand squeezing my throat. He immediately begins to slam himself into me again and again. I am so afraid that he is going to lose control and ejaculate inside me but I can't get enough air to protest. I fight with everything I have trying desperately to twist this way and that but to no avail.

I had quit taking birth control a year ago after a bad break-up so I was very much afraid of getting pregnant. I can't breathe well so I don't want to panic. To calm myself I focus on his breathing and can hear the sound of skin slapping skin with each thrust. Suddenly his grip tightens on my neck and I feel him tense. He rams himself deep within me and I can feel his spasms as he unloads himself. I really can't breathe at this point and I think that this is where I die, still fighting against him.

He releases my throat and a powerful orgasm hits me immediately. I cry out as my back arches and my muscles contract around him. He holds himself against me as I tense again and again, forgetting everything but the pleasure washing through me. Finally I begin to relax, panting softly into his ear. Tears once again slide down my cheeks but I can't be sure of their purpose.

He holds himself up and pulls slowly out of me. I can feel our mixed fluids running down to puddle under my ass. He takes the nylon he had used for my gag and returns it to my mouth, tying it tightly behind my head. He then gets up and walks out of the room without saying a word. After a moment I hear running water and realize he is taking a shower. Now is my chance to escape I think...

Last edited by victim4u; 02-04-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #3
victim4u
Privileged Member

I twist myself over onto my stomach with my bound arms crossed in front of me. There's a little length in my bonds for movement but not much. I can't stretch the nylon enough to bring my hands together. I try pulling but I succeed only in tightening the restraints around my wrists. My hands are throbbing from lack of circulation and I can feel the now cooling cum smearing across my skin. Tears of frustration leak from my eyes as try desperately to work at the knots with my teeth. Finally, one wrist breaks free and I feel a surge of hope as I work the second knot with my released hand. It starts to loosen and I can't suppress a gasp of joy. My heart is pounding so hard and I am so focused that I never hear him come up behind me. At last, the second knot gives and I twist my other wrist free, pulling my gag from my head.

I hop off the bed and turn towards the door, right into his waiting arms. I scream in surprise and he tackles me back onto the bed, using his weight to pin me down. His hand roughly clamps over my mouth so, with each drawn breath, I can smell the clean scent of his soap on his damp skin. I expect anger but he is, in fact, smiling and chuckling to himself. I go limp and resign myself to my disappointment.

"I guess I shouldn't have left you alone so long," he says. He takes his hand from my face but I remain quiet, catching my breath from the short struggle. He stands me up and steps back. I stand there, eyes to the floor, defeated.

"What else are you going to do with me?" I ask. "Oh, I don't know, I guess we'll just have to play it by ear."

I look up at that and I can see humor in his gaze. I think his smile is quite charming and wonder why he has gone to such lengths for a sexual encounter. Surely he can bring women home willingly, why take the risk? Before I can stop myself, I ask him that very question. He looks at me for a moment, then simply says, "Later."

He pulls me to him and turns me around, again tangling his hand in my hair. With his other hand gripping my arm tightly, he pushes me gently towards the bathroom. I go without a struggle and realize that I still hear the water running. As we pass the bed, he reaches out and picks up the discarded gag. We walk into the bathroom and he shuts and locks the door behind us. Sitting me on the toilet he reaches over and turns off the water that has been filling the tub.

"Sorry about the bath, but I think this will be easier on both of us," he says. Petulantly I think to myself that he really doesn't look very sorry. As someone who enjoys baths quite frequently, I wonder how this experience is going to change that once this is all over. He tells me to stand up and turn around. After casting a final glance at the locked door, I sigh and do as I'm told. He pulls my hands behind my back and ties them tightly with the gag. He helps me step into the tub and lays me out as much as it will allow.

It's somewhat uncomfortable with my hands beneath me but the hot water is soothing. He pushes my head back and tells me to close my eyes. Once my eyes are shut, I feel him wash me gently with a soft cloth. He lingers for a moment on my breasts, then continues down. Parting my legs with his hands, he rubs the cloth down between them. I wince a little at the pressure and he immediately eases it. He continues down over my legs, then helps me sit up in a kneeling position to wash the rest of me. I open my eyes and study him as he does this, allowing myself to feel a little compassion for this man who is taking such care to be gentle. His brow is furrowed in concentration and his lips are parted slightly. He has me lay back again and begins to wash my hair. My eyes flutter close and I groan at the sensation. Once he has rinsed it, he helps me step out of the tub, wrapping a towel around me.

He walks me back out of the bathroom and into the bedroom once more. Sitting me on a chair in the corner, he unties my hands and resecures them to the back legs of the chair. The position isn't uncomfortable but it forces my chest out towards him. Then he walks into his closet and comes out a moment later in loose flannel pants. Pulling another chair over, he sits facing me.

"What's your name?" he asks. I consider making one up and realize that my purse is in my car outside. "Brooklynn," I tell him timidly. He repeats it and just looks at me. His gaze is intense and makes me uncomfortable.

"What do you do for a living?" I look at him blankly, trying to understand what kind of game he's playing. He simply stares back at me without saying a word. "I'm a real estate agent," I finally answer. He nods and leans towards me, his arms resting on his knees. I feel uncomfortable being naked and wonder absently if this is how prisoners feel when they're interrogated. He asks if I have children and I tell him no. Then he scoots his chair closer and puts his hands on my knees. I stiffen, but he simply rubs them up and down the tops of my thighs.

"What were you doing in that parking garage alone?" I try to explain that I had a late meeting with a client and lost track of the time. I was working on a deal for the new university and there was alot of money at stake. He shook his head and said, "Alot of bad things could have happened in that garage. You're lucky I came along when I did." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Lucky?" I ask. He goes on and says that there was someone else in that garage. Someone who was very dangerous and had followed me there. I ask him how he could possibly know that but he doesn't acknowledge the question. He said this person has killed several women over the last few years and I could have been next. As he describes the things that were done to the previous victims I shudder. For a moment I am grateful to him and almost tell him thank you. Then I think about the things he had done to me less than an hour before and harden myself. This man is no savior, I think.

I stop him from going on and ask, "When are you going to let me go?" He thinks for a moment and says, "I don't normally do this sort of thing so I hadn't really planned any of this out. I'm afraid that it would be fairly easy for you to identify me, were it to come to that. I don't know if that's a risk I'm willing to take."

I can feel the tears stinging my eyes again as I drop my gaze to the floor. He reaches up and distractedly massages my breast as he continues. "I figure you can just stay here for awhile until I decide what I want to do."

"But what are you going to do about my friends and my job?" I ask. "Eventually someone is going to wonder where I am and come looking for me." He gets up and walks out of the room, returning a moment later with my cell phone and a small black box. He instructs me to tell my company and my closest friends that I have decided to take a little time off to be with a new man I've met. I nod, seeing my opportunity to call for help.

He then holds up the black box and explains that it is similar to a tazer. Pushing it between my legs, he holds it against my still damp crotch and asks me the numbers to dial...

Last edited by victim4u; 02-04-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:56 AM   #4
victim4u
Privileged Member

I tell him the number for my office and he presses it into the phone. Before pushing send he asks, "Do I need to demonstrate the consequences if you screw this up?" I shake my head and say meekly, "I'll do what you ask." He hits send and puts the phone up to my ear.

The phone rings twice and Mindy, my secretary, answers. I can feel his burning gaze on me as I tell her that I need to have the next few days freed up. She asks if everything is okay and I tell her that I ran into an old friend and it was important to me to spend time with him. She tells me that she will take care of everything. Before hanging up I instruct her to call my partner and let her know. We say our goodbyes and he closes the phone.

"That was good Brooklynn," he says as he pulls the box from between my legs. I let out the breath that I had been unconsciously holding.

He sits back down in the chair facing me and asks me if I'm hungry. I quietly tell him no, not willing to look him in the eye. He stands back up and walks out of the room again. When he returns, he is holding four long straps. He attaches one to each bedpost and pulls the blankets back, tucking the straps underneath. Then he returns to me to untie the nylon holding me to the chair.

He walks me to the bed and pushes me down onto the mattress, securing each of my ankles. On each strap is a tiny locking mechanism that he uses a key to secure. Leaving my hands free, he again walks out of the room.

I briefly consider trying to break the locks but I think that's probably what he's hoping for. He returns and hands me a beer. I start to tell him that I don't drink on workdays but stop myself when I realize how foolish that would sound. I open the can and chug it all, pausing only twice for breath.

He is smiling at me now as he takes the empty can and sets it on his nightstand. Pushing me onto my back, he reaches up and uses the other two straps on my wrists. He gets off the bed and tightens each strap, pulling my arms and legs apart. My heart starts beating wildly again as he once again takes position between my thighs.

"Let's play a game Brooklynn. I want to see how well you can follow instructions but I don't want to overwhelm you this first night. Tonight, all you have to do is stay quiet. You remember the quiet game from when you were little don't you? Well this game is similar. I'm going to do things to you, and you need to make sure that not a single peep comes out of your mouth. If I hear even the slightest sound, I can, and will, think up all sorts of punishments for you. Do you think you can do it?"

I nod my head, unsure if the game had already started, and feel the tears starting again. I could still hear his voice telling me about all of the things done to those poor women and my mind insisted I was going to be next on the list. He smiles at me and says, "Good girl." Then he settles himself between my legs so that his face is inches away from my sex.

I bite my lip as I feel his hot breath against my sensitive skin. Staring straight up at the ceiling I feel him pry me apart so that my clit is widely exposed to him. I flush as I imagine the view he's getting, embarrassed that my two most personal cavities are on display for his pleasure.

He begins kissing the insides of my thighs, sliding his tongue slowly across my skin. As he nears my splayed holes, I tense, prepared for a repeat of the earlier violation. He stops just millimeters from them and begins to lick and nuzzle the surrounding skin. As he laps the skin directly above my clit, I raise my hips to meet him before I can stop myself. He pulls away before I make contact and I stifle a groan of frustration. He continues to assault me with his tongue, deftly missing all of the places my body screams he is supposed to be. My breathing has quickened so that I am almost panting and I can feel my skin dampening from my body's heat. Forcing myself to relax, I try to even my breathing. I close my eyes to concentrate but it only intensifies the feel of his insistent mouth.

Suddenly his mouth covers all of me and I feel his tongue plunge deep within me. My back arches and I let a small cry escape. My hips rock hard against his face and he matches me with equal force. I forget everything except the feel of his mouth against me as I cum again and again.

As I slowly come down I feel him smile against my quivering flesh. A jolt of fear shoots through me as I remember the rules of his game. He sits up and wipes my juices from his face. Then he reaches down and inserts a finger into me. My body is still trembling from the intensity of my orgasm so I jump from the penetration. Sliding his finger in and out he inserts another and twists them a little for better lubrication. When the third finger goes in I can feel the pain as my skin stretches to accommodate him. He continues to twist his hand, the friction rubbing me raw. As he begins to force the fourth finger into me I gasp from the pain and beg, "Please stop! You're hurting me! It's too much!"

He continues to push deeper as he says, "You knew the rules." As all four of his fingers slide further in, I suddenly feel a sharp pain as his hand meets with my pelvic bone. Twisting his hand around, he tries again from another angle but with the same result. He tries to force his hand through with sheer strength and I can feel the scream forming in my throat from the agony of it. He reaches up quickly and covers my mouth with his free hand before I emit any sound. Then he roughly begins fucking me with his hand.

He has me stretched so wide that his fingers mash my clit painfully with each thrust. His breathing is ragged and I can hear him grunt each time his hand slams into my pelvic bone. I try to find enjoyment from it so that my body will lubricate itself more. My legs are spread as wide as I can make them go to try and allow him the access he wants so my torture will end. I beg and plead through his hand as I writhe on the bed but he ignores me and continues plunging his hand into me.

I surrender finally, and lay still. My body jerks and I grunt in pain with each thrust. He mistakes my moans of pain for pleasure and increases speed. Under his breath I can hear him say, "Oh yeah baby. Take it all. You like that shit don't you?" Finally he punches his fingers into me and holds his hand hard against me. I groan into his hand so he does it again, thinking that I am enjoying the assault. After a few more punches I scream and he collapses on me, his fingers still inserted. I'm hysterical now and sob loudly into his hand. I am in so much pain and have no way to ease it.

He finally removes his fingers and my body fairly screams in relief. I wait expectantly for his gentle side to return so that he will soothe the damage he's caused, but his eyes are cold and uncaring. Looking down at my abused hole with disgust, he says, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?" I am immediately shamed and try to turn my face away.

"Oh no," he says, as he pushes my head still into the mattress. "You've got some making up to do."

He lets out the straps that bind me and attaches my hands together at the wrist with small clips. Then he releases my legs and flips me onto my stomach, reattaching each strap to now opposite ankles. Pulling the straps taut again, he reaches under the bed and pulls up a stiff wedge pillow. Lifting me by my hips he pushes it beneath me so that my ass is in the air. My face is buried in the mattress between my bound arms but I can guess what is going to come next.

As I feel him pry my ass cheeks apart, I jerk my hips from side to side. He slaps my ass cheek, hard, and I squeal a little from the sting.

"Forget the rules again already?" he asks...

Last edited by victim4u; 07-14-2007 at 05:46 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #5
victim4u
Privileged Member

He spreads my legs further with his knees and pulls my ass cheeks apart again. I remain completely still, hoping that he will reward my new-found obedience with a little mercy. He does nothing for what seems like an eternity and I can feel my tensed muscles begin to relax. I feel him reach his hand between my legs and smear the wetness there up between my ass cheeks. He starts to massage his finger around my asshole and places two fingers against my clit. I stifle a moan as he begins sliding his fingers rapidly across my sensitive skin. I feel him push his finger slowly into my ass and I immediately tense up again.

"Just relax," he says softly.

His voice is again soothing and gentle, so I force myself to allow his penetration. As he continues to push further, he leans down and slides his tongue around his submerged finger. I jerk and gasp from the sensation, my motion sending small waves of pain through my tense sphincter. With his finger now thoroughly lubricated, he firmly shoves it the rest of the way in and holds it there. It's painful, but the sensation of his fingers still rubbing my clit makes me gradually relax.

He begins to wiggle his finger around, prying my hole open in each direction. The pain starts to ease and is replaced by a new sensation. Not quite pleasing, but not unpleasant either. I feel my hips grind my clit against his now still hand and he begins to slide his finger in and out of me. He thrusts a little harder each time and I can feel my orgasm build.

He suddenly pulls his finger out and places the head of his cock against my asshole. Missing the sensation of his finger I push back towards him. He laughs and says, "Tell me how much you want it."

I think he is trying to trick me into making sound so I remain silent, my ass still straining to reach him. He tells me it's okay if I respond to his demands so I tell him, "Please, I want it so bad."

"Not good enough," he says back. "Be a little creative."

I remain silent, knowing what he wants but not wanting to give it to him. Who ever heard of a woman asking her rapist to fuck her in the ass? He remains completely still until I can't stand it anymore. "Please fuck my tight ass with your huge cock," I say quietly.

He presses a little harder into me and says, "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you." I say it a little louder.

"I'm sorry," he says, "I still can't quite understand what you're asking me to do."

By this time, my nerves are on edge and I'm tired of trying so hard to please him. I hate his little games, I hate his Jekyll and Hyde routine, and I hate admiting that I've enjoyed some of what he's done. I snap.

"Listen you son-of-a-bitch, I don't know what kind of games you're trying to play with me here but I don't care for it one bit! I didn't come here because I wanted to, I came because you forced me. It wasn't my decision then, and I'm not going to let you make it my decision now. If you want to stop right now, you'll get no complaints from me. You can let me go and spend the rest of the evening fucking yourself for all I care. But if you're going to fuck me in the ass, then do it and get it over with. Man up, take a deep breath, and SHOVE YOUR HUGE COCK INTO MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!!!"

He is silent. I hear his uneven breathing behind me but I don't dare turn my head to face him. I am silently lecturing myself because I know I've gone too far. His hands are braced on my hips and I can feel them shaking slightly as his grip tightens painfully. Then, without warning, he rams his entire length into me with a loud grunt. Hot white flashes of pain explode in front of my eyes and I bite down on the sheet beneath me to quiet my scream.

He pumps furiously into me, my body jerking roughly with each thrust. One hand reaches up and tangles in my hair, pulling my head back painfully. Tears are pouring from my eyes and my continuous moan reflects each stab into my bowels. He leans over me, now humping me like a dog, and reaches around to grab my left breast. He rams himself into me again and again until I go limp from the pain.

He releases my head as he continues his thrusting and it falls heavily onto my outstretched arms. He grabs my right breast as well and uses them to push and pull me against him.

"I'm sorry, please stop, I'm so sorry," I repeat through my tears. With one final thrust, he plunges deep within me and I feel his cock spasm. He lets out a small moan and collapses on me. As his breathing slows, he lifts us both and throws the pillow on the floor. He pulls the blankets over us both and settles his entire weight on my back. His cock softens a little in my ass and I shiver from the sensation.

"Stay still," he warns me gruffly. My head is turned uncomfortably to the side on my arms. He pulls over a pillow and lays it across my face and shoulders, resting his head on it. One of his hands reaches up to cup my breast and I feel him roll my nipple between his fingers before palming it entirely. His cock jumps a little in my ass and slowly stiffens again.

"I'm pretty uncomfortable," I say meekly.

"Shut the fuck up," he answers.

I lay perfectly still and eventually hear his breathing even. My neck aches from his weight and it's position, but I don't dare adjust it in fear of upsetting him again. After a time I fall into a light and fitful sleep, filled with dreams of being butchered in that parking garage. In every dream, I reach out to my current captor for rescue...

Last edited by victim4u; 07-14-2007 at 05:45 AM.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #6
victim4u
Privileged Member

When morning comes, I awake to his fully erect penis entering me from behind. My pussy is still sore and swollen from the previous night but I remain quiet as he presses his cock deep within me. He moves slowly and gently, allowing my body time to lubricate.

When he sees that I'm awake, he asks softly, "Does this hurt?"

His sudden kindness brings tears to my eyes, and I am so greatful that I shake my head no. He presses his body against me and strokes my hair, all the while kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. It is over quickly and he gives me a light pat on my bottom as he rolls off of me.

He whistles softly to himself as he walks out of the room. I try to stretch as best I can in my restraints to ease my stiff muscles. After a few minutes I smell fresh coffee and my stomach starts to growl. It occurs to me that I haven't eaten since before my meeting yesterday.

When he returns, he sits on the bed next to me and releases my ankles. I roll over onto my back and moan in pleasure at the change of position. He walks into his closet and returns dressed with my purse in his hand. He sits back down next to me and begins stroking my hair again.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I don't normally lose control like that and I'm sure I hurt you. I woke up early this morning and had new locks put on the doors so they can only be opened with a key."

I look at him in confusion. Why would he change the locks?

"I figured it wasn't really realistic to keep you tied down on my bed, so this way you can wander around the house freely. I also took the liberty of removing the phones and I have your cell phone in my pocket, so don't think about calling anyone to rescue you."

I can feel the panic start. If he's changed his locks, he may be planning on keeping me here longer than originally planned. I can see all of the things I worked so hard for flushing down the toilet in front of my eyes. I wonder who will take over all of the real estate deals I labored to get. I look at him, wanting to plead for my release, but knowing it would be a waste of breath. The windows, I think. Perhaps he'll feel comfortable enough to leave and I can escape through a window. He must have a job.

"While I was doing this, I came up with a proposition for you. If you'd like to hear it, I have breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Can I trust you enough to take off your wrist restraints?"

"Yes," I say quietly, trying not to show my surge of hope. He removes my bonds and helps me to sit up on the bed. I follow him into the kitchen and sit down at his kitchen table. He brings me coffee and sets a plate in front of me, then sits opposite me with his own coffee and eggs. As I begin to eat he lays out his proposition.

"I am going to keep you here for 3 days, starting tomorrow. During that time, I have to ask that there are no repeats of last night. I know that it was extremely emotional for you so I'm willing to let that go, but I can't promise I'll be as forgiving in the future. Your role here will be whatever I demand at the time. At the end of the 3 days I will have a test for you. If you pass it, I will release you."

"What kind of test?" I ask through a mouthful of bacon.

"You'll find out soon enough. For now, if you have any thoughts in that pretty head of yours about escaping, I must warn you that I have taken certain precautions."

At this he slides a thick envelope in front of me. I pick it up and open it. There are pictures of me in extremely compromising positions during last night's assault. As I go through them I blush at the look on my face in each one. He apparently was careful to only capture my face in ecstacy. Anyone who stumbled across these would have no doubt that I was a willing participant. I slowly return them to their envelope and take a trembling sip from my coffee.

"As you can see, those pictures make you look anything but innocent. I'd hate to think what pictures like those could do to a real estate career."

I look up at him, expecting that cruel stare again. Instead, his face is calm, his gaze steady. He has an expectant expression and I realize he is waiting for my response.

"Three days," I say. "I'll do the best I can."

"I think you'll do just fine," he replies. "I brought your purse in from the car so feel free to take a shower and freshen up. I promise I'll do my best to let you have your privacy."

I thank him and take my purse into his bathroom. After shutting the door (no lock, he must have gotten to this one too) I start the water and begin to investigate. Peeking into his medicine cabinet I find a bottle of aspirin and some painkillers. I briefly consider trying to fake an overdose but discard that idea. I've never attempted suicide and knew nothing about drugs. With my luck I'd probably end up actually overdosing.

I take a long shower, trying to wash him off of me. The water stings my abused labia and asshole. After rinsing, I step out of the shower and scream. He is sitting on the toilet, watching.

"I thought you said I could have some privacy," I accuse, my heart pounding.

"I lied."

He stands up and pulls me, still dripping, from the bathroom. I'm shivering in the cool air and my nipples stand erect.

"Get on your knees."

I obey immediately, not wanting to stay longer than the required 3 days. Looking up at him, I silently await his next order. He shoves both hands into my wet hair and pulls my face into his crotch. He turns my face from left to right as he humps his cotton covered cock against it. I feel him grow hard and hot. He pushes me unceremoniously away and I fall hard on my butt, wincing in pain.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs."

I pull myself onto his bed and lie on my back. I keep eye contact, knowing that it pleases him. I'm disappointed that I only get to feel clean for a few minutes before he defiles me again. Spreading my thighs as wide as they will go, my eyes follow him as he walks around to the foot of the bed. Staring at me with an almost clinical detatchment he says nothing. I feel the humiliation creeping up on me and I try to reason with myself that I have no choice but to obey his commands.

He walks to a dresser and opens a drawer, pulling a slender vibrator from it. Switching it on, he walks over to the bed and sits between my legs.

"Put them over your head."

I hesitate. He can't be serious, I think. I start to ask him to clarify when he suddenly grabs my ankles and roughly shoves them over my head. I struggle for a second and he smacks my bare upturned ass, making me cry out. Holding my ankles back he starts to strap one into one of the restraints.

"Give me your hand," he demands. I comply and he straps it in with my ankle. He repeats the process with the other one and sits back to admire his handiwork. I am now on my back, with my legs spread and my ankles tied back over my head. I am fully exposed to him. He picks up the still humming vibrator and pushes it all the way into my ass. I grunt in pain but remain still otherwise.

He gets up and walks out, returning a moment later with a book. Turning on his gas fireplace, he settles in one of the nearby chairs and begins to read. I realize he is toying with me again so I do my best to remain quiet. The buzzing makes my ass numb and, after a few minutes, begins to stimulate me. I try to shift a little but the movement intensifies the sensation. After ten minutes of this, I can feel my own juices start to slowly drip down onto my stomach. Fifteen minutes more and I am almost mad with the constant stimulation.

I beg him to stop it, agreeing to fuck him in any way he desires if he'll just turn it off. He never even looks up from his book. Turning each page gingerly, he continues to read as though I'm not there. I let out a groan of frustration and begin humping the air, trying to release the built pressure. Nothing helps. I thrash my head from side to side and pull in vain on my bonds. I can't quite pull my thighs close enough to create any friction, and my ankles are spread too far apart to turn myself over.

Tears of frustration spill onto my cheeks. By now it's been at least a half hour of this ridiculous torture and I'm at my wits end. My eyes are close and I'm panting heavily, my skin damp with sweat. Hearing the book shut I open my eyes. He comes close and stands at my head.

"What do you want," he asks in a silky and seductive voice.

"Please, I just want this to stop!"

He reaches over and turns the vibrator off. The sudden loss of stimulation makes me cry out in protest.

"Now what do you want?"

"I don't know," I wail.

"Sure you do. All you have to do is tell me," still in that same soft tone.

"I can't," I cry. "Please don't make me."

"I'm not going to make you do anything. I just can't help you if I don't know what it is that you need."

Remembering last night, I struggle to rein in my temper. In all actuality, the idea of him touching me makes my skin crawl, but at this point anyone will do.

"I want you to fuck me until I cum so hard it leaves me breathless! You've made me your whore, now make me love it!"

With a deep groan he tears off his clothes and falls onto me...

Last edited by victim4u; 12-22-2007 at 04:38 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:14 AM   #7
wickedred

wickedred has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wickedred

enjoyed every word of this story
wickedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #8
victim4u
Privileged Member

He pushes his cock into me roughly and I explode with my long anticipated orgasm. He braces his hands on the headboard over me and uses it to hold himself up as he plows into me again and again. My eyes are rolling back into my head from the incredible waves of pleasure washing over me. Sitting back, he spreads me open further and watches himself thrust into me. He pumps harder and faster until, with a loud groan, he pulls out and sprays his cum all over my breasts and mouth.

"Lick your lips," he pants. I do as he commands, reaching my tongue as far out of my mouth as it can go. He reaches above me and releases my bonds. As I sit up I can feel his cooling cum sliding over my nipples. "Clean it up," he says softly. I reach out for my torn shirt, still on the floor near the bed, but he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"I meant, with your tongue."

Confused, I look down at my breasts for a moment, then grab one and push it towards my mouth.

"No...me first."

I lean over and take his now flacid cock into my mouth, gently sucking it clean. Taking care to lick his sticky testicles, I sit back up when my task is complete.

"Now it's your turn," he says, rubbing his cock hard again.

I push one of my breasts towards my mouth, trying hard to suppress the shame that is creeping into my face. He stares at me intently and strokes himself as I lick over my wet skin. When I get to my nipple he tells me to suck on it, and I hear his sharp intake of breath when it disappears into my mouth. I repeat the process with the other breast and sit quietly when I'm finished.

Getting off the bed, he pulls me onto my back with my head hanging over the mattress. He gently pries my lips open and slides his cock a little ways into my mouth. Exhausted from all that had happened, I try to turn over but he clamps a hand over my throat, squeezing slightly. I stop struggling so he releases my neck and grabs both of my wrists, pinning them to the bed. He slowly slides his cock deep into my throat and leans over me. I start to struggle again as my gag reflex kicks in, and I can feel his tongue probing my clit.

He begins to thrust into my throat, his testicles slapping my eyes and forehead with each push. His mouth locks onto my sex and my back arches as he sucks softly. I'm having trouble breathing as he fucks my face faster so I lie completely still to conserve my oxygen. He presses his face hard between my thighs and flicks his tongue rapidly over my clit. I can feel my hips start to hump his face as his pelvis smashes into mine again and again.

By now the force of his thrusting is slamming my head into the side of the mattress and I worry that my neck will snap if he's not careful. He pulls my hands down between my thighs and holds my legs wide apart with them. My clit is so sensitive from all of his attention that it's almost painful. I try to protest through my mouthful of cock and he moans from the vibrations of my voice.

Now it's too much, I feel like I'm going to go insane if he doesn't stop. I let out a muffled scream around his cock as he nips my already sensitive clit. His grip has tightened painfully around my wrists and I try desperately to twist them out of his grasp. The struggling seems to excite him more and I hear him groan as he thrusts a final time. I feel his cum coat my throat again and again, seeming to have no end.

He collapses onto me, resting his head between my thighs, his cock slowly softening in my mouth. I still can't breath because his weight is forcing my head back at such a severe angle. I feel his hot, labored breath on my tortured sex and I shiver in revulsion. I can't do this for three days, I think to myself...

Last edited by victim4u; 12-22-2007 at 03:32 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #9
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own

Soo hot! Please keep going!
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:40 AM   #10
victim4u
Privileged Member

After a few minutes, I hear his breathing even in sleep. Panicking a little, I suck air deeply through my nose making me gag as I draw in the musty scent of his testicles. He moans a little in his sleep and I feel his lips move against me, sending a shiver of pleasure up my spine. Humiliation washes over me as I think of what I have become. Trying desperately not to wake him I strain my head back into the mattress and try to push his cock out of my mouth with my tongue. His hips push against my face in response and I feel him moan against my skin. His cock begins to harden so I fall still and try to forget the pain in my neck. Sighing a little in resignation I close my eyes and succumb to a fitful and tortured sleep.

I open my eyes to darkness as I feel his weight lifted from me. I moan a little as I close my now empty jaws. He pushes me straight onto the bed and lifts my head to place a pillow under it. My heart starts pounding as I try to decide whether I should respond or pretend that I'm still asleep.

"Brooklynn?," he says timidly. My breathing stills as I wait for him to continue. "Are you awake?"

I don't answer, hoping that he will think I'm still asleep and leave me alone for the evening. I feel him crawl onto the bed and press himself against me from behind. I am searching for the telltale erection but I feel nothing. He wraps his arm around me and squeezes me tight.

"I know you hear me," he says huskily, "I can feel your heart beat and it's too fast for you to be sleeping."

I feel his breath against my ear as he speaks and I can't stop the shiver it causes. "I'm awake," I finally answer.

"Do you enjoy the things I do to you?" he asks. I go still again as I try to decide what kind of response he expects. After a few minutes I tell him I don't know what he wants to hear. He is silent for several minutes.

"I have had many women in the last few years and have enjoyed the responses they give. It was different then." His voice takes on a quiet, dreamy quality. "They would scream so loud, and I felt like a god. But I never knew if they enjoyed it, I didn't care. I care now. I will keep you safe. As long as we are together, no harm will come to you."

Confused now I ask, "For the next three days right? You promised you would let me go after my test."

"Of course, that's still an option. I don't think you'll leave though. I think you're a better person than that. We'll see when you meet him."

"Meet who?" I ask, fear creeping into my voice. He doesn't respond and I hear him snore lightly behind me. My mind kicks into overdrive as my imagination guesses who the mystery man will be and what he'll have in store. My captor's arms squeeze tighter around me and I hear him breathe, "You're mine," into my ear. Sleep does not come for me again for quite some time. When it finally does, even the nightmares that haunt it are unable to wake me...
Old 07-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
Knottykitten88

Knottykitten88 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Knottykitten88 Send a message via Yahoo to Knottykitten88

Loved it! keep Going!
Knottykitten88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:11 AM   #12
victim4u
Privileged Member

I awake the next day, sore from the previous evening's escapades. By the light filtering through the window I gues that it is well after noon. My captor is nowhere in sight so I stretch and crawl sleepily out of bed. I notice that I have no clothes anywhere in sight so, after a few moment's deliberation, I pull a t-shirt and flannel pants out of his closet to cover myself. The house is silent so I take the precious moments of solitude to learn more about the man who has kept me at his mercy. Walking through the house, I notice how neat and orderly everything is. The front door is unlocked and I am free to go, but I dare not leave, remembering the incriminating pictures he had threatened me with earlier. The sun shines through the windows and brightens my mood considerably. Again I tell myself that the man who holds me is rather attractive. In fact, I might have gone home with him if we had met under more social circumstances. I only have two more days left, I think, and after all I've been through, it can't get much worse.

I'm in the bathroom when I hear the front door open. His voice calls my name gently. I walk out to meet him, hoping to be cooperative and end my ordeal without much more misery. His eyes light up at the sight of me and he looks at my borrowed clothes approvingly.

"I like the way you look in my things," he says huskily.

I blush, insanely pleased by his compliment. Feeling a little pathetic, I walk up to him and kiss him softly on the lips to communicate my willingness to be cooperative. He smiles slowly and walks me to the bed.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," he whispers in my ear. My mind races wondering what he could have in store, but I force a blank expression. He leads me to the bed and kisses me passionately. I return the kiss and hold my arms up obligingly as he pulls his t-shirt over my head. He slips his pants slowly down my thighs and asks me to lie on the bed. I follow his instructions and then spread my legs and arms for him to bind me, not wanting to displease him anymore. After I am securely fastened, he stuffs a cloth in my mouth. Confused now, I lie still but question him with my eyes. He smiles gently and simply says, "Trust me."

After securing a strap around my head to hold in the gag, he ties a strip of cloth around my eyes. My heart races in fear at this new sense of helplessness. Then I feel his lips and hands on my body and all confusion is lost in the sensation of his affection. I strain against him but I am securely fastened and can move very little. He suddenly pulls away from me and I am left feeling empty and unsatisfied. There is silence in the room for quite some time and I think that maybe he is just teasing me. I want to call out to him but the gag only allows a muffled sigh. I lay there, unmoving, hoping that he will return soon. I have resigned myself to my biological needs now, and I want only to be fulfilled, caring no longer for my propriety.

I hear his voice from another room, then hear someone answer him. There is silence again, and suddenly I hear his voice at my bedside.

"She is the most incredible woman I've found yet," I hear him say.

"Then why don't you take the gag out and let her tell me it's okay?," a strange man's voice asks.

"That would ruin the game," my captor answers. "You said you wanted to know what it was like to take a woman by force. I'm giving you the opportunity. This is my game, my rules. Take it or leave it."

My breathing has quickened as I grasp what he has in store. He intends to let this man rape me! I don't even know what he looks like! I struggle in vain to loose myself from my bonds. I hear the stranger's breath quicken and feel him lean onto the bed.

"Take it," he says breathlessly. I moan loudly into my gag as I feel him press himself onto me...
Old 07-18-2007, 06:14 AM   #13
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

wow what an epic. wait! in aint even finished?
Old 07-20-2007, 09:30 AM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

This is very very good. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:25 AM   #15
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

Possibly the best story I've read in a long long time.. My body was tingling the entire time, and it got me so horny I'm off to have some fun with my own vibrator

Please keep it going!
Old 08-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #16
victim4u
Privileged Member

His hands are everywhere, squeezing, groping. The blindfold is damp from the tears that are slowly leaking from my eyes. How could he do this to me? I've done everything he asked! The stranger slides down the bed and grasps one ankle. I feel his mouth close over my heel and his tongue snakes out, licking the arch of my foot. I squeal at the unfamiliar sensation and immediately fear that I am being unloyal to my captor. As though he heard my thoughts, I feel his breath against my ear as he whispers that it's okay. He tells me softly that this pleases him. My tears stop and I strain my head toward the sound of his voice. Then I hear his footsteps leave the bed and a door closing as he leaves the room. I feel the strangers tongue slide between my toes and I fight a wave of nausea. He moves his mouth up the inside of my leg, and his grip on my thigh is rough. I can feel him shaking in his excitement and I am disgusted at his lack of control. Lapping at my skin like a dog, he reaches up and roughly shoves a finger into me.

"You like that shit don't you bitch," he says harshly. "You're already so wet. How does that pussy taste? You want me to eat it? Spread your whore legs!"

I press my legs closer together and shake my head at him. He leans up and slaps me hard across the face, dazing me for a moment. In my confusion I hear him yelling insults at me but I can't quite grasp what they mean. He settles between my legs again and pushes their limp weight aside as he dives his face into my crotch. His face feels flabby between my legs, and his slimy tongue feels like it's everywhere. I try to remain perfectly still so I don't send any signals I'm enjoying it, but he shoves his face against me repeatedly, jerking me up with each thrust. I feel the sweat from his face dripping onto my skin and can hear his enthusiastic slurping. I don't even need to hold back my orgasm, he clearly has never done this before.

After a few minutes that seem like an eternity, he lifts his face and lays his body over mine. His weight is nearly twice that of my captor's and I feel the breath forced out of me as he settles. His hand reaches between us as he tries to guide himself into me. Refusing to make it easy for him, I buck to either side as he stabs clumsily from one side to the other. He reaches down finally and grips my hips harshly in each hand as he drives himself into me. He slips in easily, not being well endowed, and begins to pump furiously into me.

"You feel so good. You like this whore? Tell me how much you like it. Squeal for me!"

I remain quiet as I endure his rhythmless thrusts. He tries to ram into me harder but sounds like he is out of breath. I lie still, just waiting for it to be over when I feel his hand close around my neck.

"Fight me bitch! I'm not good enough for you, is that it? Maybe I need to give you a little incentive to play your role!"

He gets off the bed and returns a few seconds later, pressing himself over me again. I feel a slight sting near my ear and recognize the feel of the cold, hard blade he has pressed there. My breathing stops and I freeze.

"Now I have your attention," he says. "Maybe I should cut you up a little. Give you a couple of scars to remind you how weak you are."

I'm panicking a little now. Knives have always frightened me a little, and I knew nothing about this man. How could my captor leave me alone with him? What if he kills me? Again the visions of those poor victims he told me about flashed through my head. Within seconds, I had myself convinced that this was the man responsible for those deaths. Terrified now, I struggle wildly against my restraints. The stranger slaps me again and a sob escapes into my gag.

"I should kill you right now you ungrateful slut! You think I came all the way out here to be snubbed by some self-righteous little tart? Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

He is yelling now and he grabs me by my hair and holds the knife against my face again. I can feel the knife trembling against my skin and his loss of temper is frightening. I am whimpering now and he sits up and slaps me again and again. Stars are exploding in front of my eyes and I'm struggling to stay conscious.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

I hear my captor's voice as I slowly slip into darkness...

Last edited by victim4u; 08-05-2007 at 08:39 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Awesome story!!!

I love how you say "I don't even need to hold back my orgasm. He clearly has never done this before." Made me laugh a little. Then when you bring the knife back it brings the danger feeling back.

Very good writing, keep it up!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:19 PM   #18
victim4u
Privileged Member

My head is pounding as I squint my eyes open. It is dark now, and I can feel that my bonds were removed. A tear trickles down my cheek and I feel a sting as it crosses a place where my skin was broken. I feel an arm around me but the breathing is uneven so I know that whoever it is, they're awake. I try to keep my breathing even because I'm afraid it is the stranger. The blindfold and gag are gone and I panic when a small sob escapes my lips. I try to jump off the bed, but the arm tightens around me as I feel him start to sit up. I begin to flail and want to scream for my captor, but I realize I don't even know his name.

"Shhhhh, calm down. It's okay."

Relief floods through me as I realize that it's my captor, not the stranger, who is behind me. I settle back down and turn over to face him.

"How could you let that happen?" I whisper, tears flowing freely. "I did everything you told me to."

"Don't question me Brooklynn," he warns darkly. "I decide what happens to you. You'd do well to remember that."

I close my eyes and try to control my emotions. My face aches and I feel dirty from the stranger's touches. His voice softens.

"You can cry if you need to."

I fix him with a glare. "Why? Because it turns you on? Why should I suffer for your pleasure? I'm a human being, I have feelings too!"

He glares right back. "The only time I enjoy your tears is when I cause them. What happened tonight was unplanned, so I'm giving you a little time to settle down. If you don't want that time, we can pick up where we left off!"

I say nothing and bury my face into his shoulder as I sob. He holds me and says only, "You have nothing to worry about, I took care of it." I'm curious about what he means by that but I ask nothing. Soon, I fall asleep again to troubled dreams.

Last edited by victim4u; 12-22-2007 at 04:40 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #19
paspart

paspart has initial reputation

wow you're a real writer, it's very good! thank you
paspart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #20
innocenteyes

innocenteyes has initial reputation
Default Love It!

I hope this is not the end!!
innocenteyes is offline   Reply With Quote