Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Unremitting Defilement

An experiment suitable only for RapeBoard, perhaps not even possible on any other board...

The worlds largest, longest, most participated in Role Play.

The premise starts simply enough. RapeBoard has more talented, eager writers of the genre than any other site.

A running story which any author may participate in. Post as briefly as you like or at great length. Victim or Villain, write the part you want, advance the plot, add characters, create twists, DO what YOU do best RapeBoard authors... CREATE and SHARE.

The rules are simple:

1) All authors welcome - the more diversity of voice the better...

2) First step - reply with the message "Working" to let others know you are writing the next section so that the storyline does not get tangled.

3) After posting "Working" click on the edit button and write the next section which you will post...

4) Please allow a few more authors to write before you come back in so that we all can add fresh ideas to the story when it is our turn again.

5) Please refrain from cataclysmic plot devices which make it impossible for the story to continue...

Note to Readers: Please reserve comments in this thread to Rep comments only and help us keep the story flowing. No interruptions will help keep things smooth, but your Rep will be appreciated and will keep the authors coming back.

If readers would like to reply to this story, please post in the Introduction and Discussion thread set up in the Idle Talk forum:
Attn: Authors and Role Players

Shall we begin???

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-20-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That fucking WHORE, I fumed to myself. I'd been seeing her for months and now I find out she has been engaged to another man all this time. Six months of hot, sweaty sex and then she just cuts me off. "I can't see you anymore, Steven," she told me last night, "I've got to get serious about planning the wedding."

FUCK!!!!! You could have knocked me over with a feather. She told me it had been fun, but bye bye...

CUNT!!!!! I'd stayed up all last night plotting my revenge. Had my computer fired up as I worked out my plans. What a kick in the nuts. Still, by dawn I was laughing as my idea began to solidify and all the logistics fell into place. A quick cat nap and then I rose for the day at 10AM and busied myself with the arrangements until I could confront her coming out of work...

At a quarter to 5 that afternoon I was waiting in front of her job in a rented panel van. It was a work van with no windows in the back. Rodger waited back there, however. He was a very sick acquaintance of mine who had readily agreed to help me get my revenge on Pam.

When she came out of her office we moved in. I eased the van up to her in the parking lot, Rodger threw open the side door and pulled her in while I sped away. She was fighting and screaming, but Rodger is a big man who works out obsessively and he simply pinned her down with his weight while I pulled into a nearby shopping plaza and parked in the back of the lot.

I quickly threw the van in park and went to the rear compartment. Rodger looked up at me and grinned. He'd been holding her arms down while he licked her face. When Pam saw me she started cussing and demanding to be let loose. I just laughed as we hogtied her. I noticed how Rodger really liked feeling her up while we did this. Soon she was gagged, bound and helpless.

"Pamela," I sneered, "you are NEVER going to get free. Rodger and I are taking you to a warehouse where you are going to be kept for the rest of your life. Oh, and I've been busy on the computer, Dear. Every pervert in the area knows you will be there and they are ALL invited." The look on her face was priceless and provided me with the first of many photos that I would be taking...

Her muffled complaints as Rodger's large hands pawed her all over were music to my ears and I felt completely free and happy on the drive to my friend's warehouse. Tony had this unused property which he had kept empty because he had hoped to sell it. But in today's market he hadn't had any luck, so when I called him and explained my idea of how we could make his property pay, while my bitch of an ex paid - well he was all for it.

Tony and I had been very busy while Rodger rented the van. Furniture was brought in (thanks to Tony's many connections). Video and photography equipment was set up. We started a monthly subscription website for the streaming video and Tony assured me he could get DVD sales locked in by the end of the week. Also all the invites that had gone out to various underground net users. Hell, Rodger had even made stops at the hardware and adult book stores to purchase tools and toys. Everything was ready when we pulled in to the warehouse at 6PM.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-20-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:47 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dropped my half-drunk coffee in the trash bit when I saw the van pull up. Fleshy was at the wheel. I peered into the pasenger's window, and could see Roger and Tony kneeling over something. I knew what that "thing" was-- they had obviously succeeded in snatching the cockteasing cunt.

So far so good.

Fleshy had her purse on his lap, and pulled out her keys. "Don't take too long," he admonished me. "If it looks like you're seen by anybody, then just abort--we got the bitch, and that's what counts."

"Okay," I agreed. "But don't forget she is a bride-to-be! We should honor her as such!" Fleshy rolled his eyes, and drove off with his buddies and fucktoy.

Me? I had an errand to do. I drove to Pam's condo, and entered the garage, driving right to her assigned parking space. Then down the hall and into her condo. As I expected, it was empty. I quickly located my quarry: her wedding dress, in a big cloth bag, hanging on her closet door. I put it on her bed, then got a carry case, after a bit of rummaging, I located a few other things to make the party fun: her petticoat, garters, white silk stockings, nicely heeled pumps, a corset (38C--the girl was built fine!). I even found a long white silk nightie--must have been for the wedding night--that was a plus!

I had just about everything packed up, when my heart stopped--I heard a key in the door! Oh, shit! I thought, and I stepped back into Pam's bedroom, and peered carefully into the front of the condo. I heard a few click-click's of a female's heel on the lobby floor, then quiet. Walking onto the carpeted living room was none other then Pam's kid sister, Priscilla!

I'd seen the kid a few times. Nineteen years old, blue-eyed brunette, slender and sweet. Not gorgeous and sexy like Pam, but tender and innocent, went to some girls-only religious college.

And, I believe, she was going to be Pam's maid of honor! Now I had to figure out what to do with this cute--but intrusive--chick who had wandered in on our little fuck plot!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He may have been going through the condo, but he did have the good sense to bring a buddy along to be a lookout...

So when I saw a young brunette go to the same condo Prey was casing, I slipped in behind her and tailed her. As she opened the door, I sped up, suddenly appearing right behind her with a knife to her throat.

"Make a sound and you're dead, little girl....."

I looked over her shoulder at Prey - "Had her the whole time. By the way, can I get dibs on her...?"

i quickly used my other hand to cuff her wrists behind her back, growling orders into her ear while keeping the knife close so she complied. She whimpered, but obeyed. Smart girl, at least in survival mode. That would come in handy for later, I was sure.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Men.

A million plus years of evolution and they still walked around with their brains dangling between their legs. For me men are to be used and manipulated to meet my needs. It was a game to me. Men also played the game, but while I played chess, they are playing checkers.

Men.

Then there is Steven. From his point of view we met by chance, but in reality I was on the prowl and he was my prey. Such an easy catch. A smile, simple hello and some small talk. Lunch, were with crossed legs I showed a few inches of thigh and an occasional dangle of my five inch Louboutins. Laughing at his jokes, reaching over to touch his hand and making sure he enjoyed a show of cleavage. I could sense his “brain” rising in his pants.

Men.

I will admit that Steven was good in bed. Just enough kinky rough stuff to keep things exciting. But Steven was not the first nor would he be the last of my play things. Even after I am married I intend to continue to play the game. But it was time for me to move on. To my next conquest. For me its about power and control. It is how I moved forward in business and life. I devour men. I destroy them. It is why I am know as an arrogant bitch by coworkers. So Steven was told good bye. He was rather upset. Did he really think it would last forever ? Jeez.

Men.

So this is all a joke. Right ? Here I am in some damp room, bound, and two guys named Rodger and Tony taking turns fondling me. Steven ranting about keeping me here, using me as some sort of sex slave. And what is it with going through my purse and taking my keys. Do they plan to dump my car ? Go to my home ? Oh no, not to my home. I am to meet my sister Priscilla there. Sweet Prissy-Cilla as I like to call her. Undoubtedly pure and unspoiled. I can only imagine what these guys would do to Prissy if they knew she was intact. He cant be serious about letting bums, drunks and drug addicts walk in off the street and use my body as they like. The mere thought is sickening. And yet the way this guy Rodger looks me I see the eyes of a psycho. Well, its time to get into full arrogant bitch mode. Take control. After all, they are only…..

Men.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Damn this Pamela's a cold one! Why didn't I see it before?

Here she is gagged and bound: her hands tied behind her back with a small bit of rope leading to her bound ankles bending her almost fully into a circle. Hmph... she always was flexible. I had just added more rope tying her long brown hair in a ponytail and pulling it tight to where it was also fastened to her ankle bindings. The whole time I had been growling at her, telling her some of what's in store.

Now she lay there on the king size bed still wearing her work clothes: a white silk top and a black pencil skirt. Her clothes were half pulled off with the pawing and struggling, you could she had on some sexy lingerie beneath. Pam had always dressed to tease, the little tramp. One of the things that had made me so obsessed with her.

I stood back and watched as Rodger and Tony felt her up and said how much they would enjoy taking her in every hole. Her green eyes just glared at us, as if we were in danger from her. The sounds issuing from beneath the gag were angry, demanding tones that lost all sense of speech due to the muffling effect of the silk scarf stuffed into her mouth and another tied 'round her neck to hold it in. The fire in her eyes and that commanding tone. Bitch must think we're some of the flunkies that run scared from her at work. I know Tony and Rodger are both total hard cases. If I hadn't set this whole thing up, gotten them to agree that I get to go first, she would probably be well on her way to being sorely used by now.

I knew she was clever and very strong willed, but I thought for sure the boys rough treatment and all the hints would have given her pause. I grabbed the camera and snapped off a few quick shots. "Just a little something to help us pay for your upkeep," I taunted her. "These are sure to sell quick on the net. Maybe your Board of Directors would like a free copy?"

Damn, that look she just gave me. I was really going to have to show her what her position was and soon. Just as I was about to wave Tony and Rodger off so I could start, we heard a vehicle. The van was back. It was time to see what the scouts had returned with.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-21-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pam--and Priscilla, for that matter--move in pretty sophisticated circles. I never saw either one of them with a skank hanger-on. All their friends were head-turning country-club types. Pam would undoubtedly plan a pretty extgravagent wedding.

I picked up Priscilla's purse off the floor, and took out her cell phone. The petite beauty was struggling and squirming inside BadMan's grip. He had one hand over her mouth, and his other around her torso--with his meaty hand groping one sweet little tit! He was obviously enjoying it as much as littlel Priscilla wasn't!

I opened her phone and started scrrolling through her contacts. There were a few names I was looking for, and I was curious about what else I might find....

I took out my flip knife and flashed i"t in front of her creamy neck. "We're going to have a little party, Miss Priss. You're going to, well, help us with our guest list!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I put my key in the lock of Pam's front door and turned it, pushing the door open and walking in. She was on her way home from work and I was meeting her to go over some plans for her wedding then have dinner and do some trousseau shopping. She was going to need a lot of new clothes for a Caribbean islands honeymoon.

I was supposed to be alone but before I could close the door I was grabbed roughly from behind and a knife was at my throat. I was so startled I dropped my purse and grabbed at the hand holding the knife before I realized what I was doing. As I was pulled back against someone bigger and stronger than I am I was told not to make a sound or I would be dead.

The man said he had "dibs" on me. Dibs! As though I were some toy he was going to play with. That's when it hit me. I was in real danger here. My knees went weak and I went cold inside. He could only mean one thing and that was something I didn't want to think about. He pulled my hands behind my back and tightened handcuffs around my wrists. I struggled as hard as I could once I realized what was going to happen to me but he soon had me held against his body again, one hand over my mouth and one across my chest playing with my breast

I tried to pull away. As each second passed I grew more and more desperate. And then I thought about Pam. Oh god, she was on her way home. She was going to walk in on this. I began to think hard. I needed to find a way to warn her. I needed to get to her.

That's when I saw the other man who had already been in Pam's condo. He looked familiar, like I had seen him somewhere, but I wasn't sure. He had picked up my purse and was going through it, taking out my cell phone and scrolling through the entries in my address book.

He came over to me and pulled out a knife, holding it against my throat. I began crying, suddenly afraid of dying before I could warn Pam but he didn't hurt me. He held up my phone and said I was going to help him with the guest list for a party.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 10-22-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #9
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy feeling you squirm, imagining how good you'll squirm when I take you...

"It's OK, Prey...I think she understands...don't you, little beauty...?"

I motion for prey to put the knife away...I was in the Paratroopers, and at 6'4 205 and still in shape, little miss Pricscilla is not going to be much of a challenge physically, especially cuffed...

Whispering in her ear, I start to enjoy myself a little, giving her a preview of our time together...

"...oh yes, my dear...I'm sure you will do whatever I want when I am done breaking you in....I'll guarantee it....because I'd hate to see your pretty older sister get mangled beacuse you said no to me....and if you do decide to refuse, well, prey here can tell you what I can do to a face...or a whole person......"

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 10-22-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #10
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face New Tennant

I just moved into the condo and I just got moved in and the movers just left. I leave my door open foolishly thinking I'm SOOO safe in this part of town.

Curiously I noticed so much activity in this building as I moved in.

I didn't notice it left out but a box of sex toy is on my couch including vibrators, a paddle my ex-boyfriend like to use on me, handcuffs, silk scaves he use to use on me and a pre-teen type school uniform complete with very tight panties and a very small training type bra that actually confines my 36 C breasts very nicely but painfully, Equally is a very tight and overl sexy cheerleader uniform, also a shaving kit though my pubic hairs had finally just grown back, a thick leather Man's belt along with other implements I would be embarrassed if other saw, ALSO A DVD CAMERA SET-UP with tri-pod that has web transmitting capabilities. when my ex-boyfriend use to roleplay he use to threaten to send video transmission of me standing in the corner forced to stand with my red bottom bare nad my legs back so the camera could view my erect clit and open pussy lips. {THE Equivelent of hanging soiled underwear out the window to show when somebody didn"t get to the bathroom fast enough) iN THIS CASE TO SHOW WHEN A LITTLE GIRL HAD BEEN naughty AND BEEN MASTRUBATING OR SOMETHING. ALSO IN THE BOX ARE SOME dvd'S OF SOME OF THE PUNISHMENTS MY EX-BOYFRIEND HAD GIVEN ME. I'M UNAWARE THE DVD's are in the box as I thought I threw them out when I threw him out of my life.
I'm in the kitchen fixing myself a lemonade and sandwhich and am not paying attention to the door like I should. My bedroom door is also open and inside is a very old style four-poster bed.

Rosie Lawson

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #11
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Default New Tenant Subplot...

I'm always watching. I keep my curtains drawn in my condo and I watch these women that live here through the small crack left between the fabric panels. I have binoculars, telescopes, telephoto lenses, directional microphones, button cameras, voice activated bugs...

My audio and video files are extensive. The freelance nature of my work has given me many skills and has paid for all my equipment. It affords me with plenty of spare time to indulge my hobby as well. I am a collector. I collect evidence for divorces, false disability claims, lawsuits of all types. I collect huge fees due to my skill and discretion. I collect beautiful women as well.

Today I was torn.

I had been watching my neighbor, Pamela for years. She is a voyeur's dream come true. The way she goes through men and discards them. Her huge sexual appetite. Her file contained hundreds of gigabytes of the most stimulating material. And today she has unplanned visitors. What an interesting scene unfolding there: the abduction of the shy little sister, the plot of the kidnappers. Definitely requires some further investigation.

Ah, but this new girl that's moved in today. Rosie. What a promising new addition to my collection. Of course I have her under surveillance. She's left her door wide open, almost inviting me in by name. I think I'll pay her a visit...

The kidnappers have left in rather a hurry leaving the way clear for my introduction to Rosie. Monitors show that the approach is unobserved and I walk casually across the street where I enter her condo on silent footsteps. Once inside I close the front door quietly to afford us with some privacy while we get to know each other. A box of intriguing items catches my eye in the living room. A huge grin spreads across my face. Sweet little Rosie has played before.

I am made bolder by the nature of my discovery. Chloroform dowsed cloth at the ready, I enter the kitchen and sneak up behind her. Her struggles are brief, yet rewarding none the less.

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 10-24-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face Intruder

I'm in the kitchen with my back to the door. I didn't even hear it close. I sense something and turn, barely catching the figure out of the corner of my eye. Then suddenly some cloth is put over my mouth, I try to struggle using everything I ever learned in self-defense class but in an instant all those lessons fade from my mind and my body refuses to obey my mind. I smell something from the cloth that reminds me of a doctors office then my world goes BLACK.

When I awake I'm disorentated and woozy. I feel my niples erect and I believe I'm wet down there and my lips are open and my clit is erect. I try to lift my head but I'm not fully revived yet. I feel a cool breeze rippling over my skin and even without looking yet I can tell I'm naked and my legs WIDE OPEN. I try to close them but they won't budge I try to cover my self but my arms won't budge though it doesn't matter much my whole body except my sexual parts are still slightly numb. What little I can tell is my legs are WIDE OPEN. My Sex is exposed and my arms are spread and above my head. Looking in my blurry vision I think I can see someone in the room and I think I'm in my bedroom and I sense that the someone is learing at my naked 5' 3" body and heaving 38 C breasts and Hairy blonde Pubic Hairs. Being short is why my EX-BOYFRIEND said he like to play HIGH SCHOOL GIRL GAMES even though I'm small in stature for some reason my EX-BOYFRIEND bought sex play costume smaller than my body so they clung so short and tight, if I were still in a private school or on a cheerleading squad I'd be spending most of my time in the pricipals office for indecent exposure. I start thinking of the box in the livingroom and start thinking "GOD, whoever did this please missed seeing the box, and how I should have hidden it or better yet thrown it out when I threw that loser of a boyfriend out."

I raise my head, it feels heavy from whatever I was given and my sight is still very blurry but even through the blurriness and the fraction of a second I could hold my head up I could see my computer across from the foot of my bed is on and the DVD camera is set up looking obscenely right between my thighs to my open, wet, excited vagina. Before my head crashed back to the pillow I also saw the camera's cord connected to the USB of the computer and that website my EX-BOYFRIEND set-up on the screen. "NAUGHTYGIRL.COM" the site he said only he and I knew about and nobody would ever know about. EVER!

A laid there my new thoughts were, "I should have canceled the site when I canceled him as my EX-BOYFRIEND.

To my horror is shivered with the thought who ever did this to me, set up the camera, hooked it up to the live video feed on the website. Then I laughed to myself, so they turned on my computer, so what if they found his dirty jerk off website. He and I were still the only ones who knew it's address. I thought, "WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS I"M GOING TO SHUT THAT SIGHT DOWN."

Then I said a silent prayer who ever got into my condo and set up the camera and turned on the computer, that they didn't find the two amatuer porno films my EX-BOYFRIEND and I shot. "DADDY PUNISHING HIS DAUGHTER and CHEERLEADER GET HERS" They are exactly the same story lines my EX-BOYFRIEND just shot it twice on shot in my private school uniform and one in my cheerleader form. I kept them because even I would find that they could get me HOT and OFF and I figured the safest place for the two films where nobody would find them was in my computer. Now as I lay hear I wonder why didn't I just burn them on disk an hide the disks under my underwear. "OH GOD I THOUGHT," too late, "THE HORROR IF ANYONE FOUND THEM AND USED MY DVD BURNER ON MY COMPUTER TO MAKE COPIES OF THOSE FILMS FOR THEMSELVES. Calm down rosie, that would never happen, even my EX-BOYFRIEND didn't have a chance to make a copy for himself."

Rosie Lawson

Last edited by rosielawson; 10-24-2009 at 04:06 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

The most recent calls on her cell phone were various female names, nicknames. A good recruiting list. Just as these girls move in upscale circles, Fleshy, Badman, and I move in a network of predators--and lecherous ones at that. If we aren't offered the "hospitality of the house," then we just take it. That's the way we are.

I turn the phone off and slipped it in my jeans pocket. Priscilla is squirming and twisting, but Baddie has a good grip on the little cunt. Actually, it makes her look cute. She's wearing a little business suit, light blue with a white silk collar peeking out at the top. It has an A-line skirt, falling just below her knee. It rides up a bit, showing a smooth, stockinged knee. Her jacket rides up and down, and I can see she has a really flat tummy underneath that silk blouse.

Priscilla's mouth kind of gurgles underneath Baddie's big, strong hand. Her eyebrows arch high over her sweet, light-blue eyes. Her brown hair falls this way and that, curls bouncing about her shoulders. I slide my hand into her hair, past her small ear, and my fingertips touch her nape. Her hair is baby-fine and soft.

"Scared?" I say with a chuckle. "You should be!" She twists again, but to no avail. Without further ado, I just grab the two halves of her well-tailored blue suit, and rip it open. The four buttons holding it are dangling on threads. I note that because I'm careful with evidence. I can see her small,compact girlish breasts pushing out against the fine silk of her blouse. Priscilla kind of freezes.

I put my hands on those little beauties, and cup them firmly. "This is one nice piece of ass!" I remark to Baddie. "Premium-grade girlflesh!"

I fondle and massage her boobies. I figure she's a 34A, maybe a 34B, nothing more than that. It's obviously a very expensive blouse, and her teenage curves feel so nice underneath the shimmering silk. Nice and young and sweet. Then I give her tits a good, hard squeeze.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #14
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Watching Prey grope Priscilla's tits makes me hard, and I make sure she feels it in the back of her thighs as I hold her against me.

"Now Prey - she's mine..and I have something special in mind...."

I lean in and whisper into her ear as Prey keeps her squirming.....

"You and me...we're going to get you all dressed nice and classy again...and then I'm going to take you right in front of your sister.....see, you are her new insurance.....if you don't want her hurt, you had better do what I say...or I'll let my buddy Prey here do whatever he wants...."

I let that sink in as she writhes under Prey's hands....then I whisper into her ear again....

"So - what's it gonna be...? You gonna be good, or do I let him be bad...?"

I look up at Prey - "Just remember...Fleshy's deal with me for the help was her - she's mine....nut I'm sure you'll enjoy what I do to her...trust me....."

Fleshy and I had hooked up before - he was always good for some primo entertainment and connections, and he had always kept his end of the deals we made. That's why I wasn't worried in the least about working with him again - he always thought things through, and stil made sure I had a good time while the job was being done....a guy like that gets a lot of loyalty.

I smiled as Priscilla endured Prey's attentions....

"Well, Priscilla...what's your answer...?"
Old 10-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #15
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Watching Prey grope Priscilla's tits makes me hard, and I make sure she feels it in the back of her thighs as I hold her against me.

"Now Prey - she's mine..and I have something special in mind...."

I lean in and whisper into her ear as Prey keeps her squirming.....

"You and me...we're going to get you all dressed nice and classy again...and then I'm going to take you right in front of your sister.....see, you are her new insurance.....if you don't want her hurt, you had better do what I say...or I'll let my buddy Prey here do whatever he wants...."

I let that sink in as she writhes under Prey's hands....then I whisper into her ear again....

"So - what's it gonna be...? You gonna be good, or do I let him be bad...?"

I look up at Prey - "Just remember...Fleshy's deal with me for the help was her - she's mine....but I'm sure you'll enjoy what I do to her...trust me....."

Fleshy and I had hooked up before - he was always good for some primo entertainment and connections, and he had always kept his end of the deals we made. That's why I wasn't worried in the least about working with him again - he always thought things through, and stil made sure I had a good time while the job was being done....a guy like that gets a lot of loyalty.

I smiled as Priscilla endured Prey's attentions....

"Well, Priscilla...what's your answer...?"
Old 10-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #16
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wanted that cell phone and watched it disappear into his pocket. I shook as he move toward me. The hand covering my mouth bruised my lips but I tried to scream and I wiggled as he reached for me. Oh, god. I didn't want his hands on me. I didn't want his eyes on me either but I couldn't get loose. His hand came toward my face and I closed my eyes, afraid of what he was going to do as he ran his fingers through my hair. I almost gagged when I felt him rub my ear and touch my neck and tell me I should be scared. I was scared. Really scared. I never felt like that before and I started to cry.

My eyes flew open to see his disgusting face staring at my breasts after pulling the front of my jacket open. It felt like he was touching me with his eyes and I went very still, afraid to move, watching him. I wanted to die when he put his hands on my breasts, and the things he said, no one ever talked to me that way. I couldn't understand why they had to do those things to me. I never did anything to them. I never hurt them.

His hands moved on me, his fingers stroking me through my top and my bra, playing with me. Then without warning he grabbed hard, so hard I felt it all over my body and I tried to scream but my mouth was held too tight. The pain was so bad I thought I was passing out but I realized I was having trouble breathing.

The one holding me kept talking, telling me what he wanted to do, arguing with the other guy about who I belonged to. It was then I realized, from what he said about taking me in front of my sister, that these men already had Pam. I almost passed out. I didn't want her hurt and I didn't want to get hurt either. Between the pain of hands mauling me and the babbling voice in my ear and my fear for myself and Pam and not being able to breathe I knew I had no choice and just gave up.

I sagged against the man holding me and tried to nod my head.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 10-29-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #17
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Feeling you move, I let up the pressure on your mouth just a little....

"mmm? Was there something you wanted to say, Priscilla?"

I can feel your shaking through the grip I have on you as I keep you held tight....after all, I can at least give Prey a few more moments of enjoyment before I have her all to myself...him being all brutal and harsh might actually come in handy....

Smiling at Prey, I watch him play some more...

"Just remember, Prey...we use her right, and you can have all the babes you want....Fleshy and I already came up with a way...but this gorgeous little thing here is mine...."

Then I lean in and whisper into your ear again...

"Now, Priscilla, I'm sure you want to keep me very very happy, don't you? And I'm also pretty sure that since you come over here so often, there's at least a few changes of clothes upstairs that are yours...right?"
Old 11-04-2009, 08:02 AM   #18
Someone's Kitten

The pressure on my mouth eases enough for me to shake my head. I don't want to tell him anything. I don't want to talk to him or see him or listen to him and I most certainly don't want him touch me but I have no choice. I'm shaking and crying, tears dripping from my face onto hand across my mouth. The pain of the other man's hands on my breasts is unbearable.

Their words wash around me and over me. I don't want to hear them and try to block them out. They terrify me and make me tremble even more. Then the one holding me is talking to me with his mouth against my ear. I almost gag at the feel of his hot breath on my skin.

"...at least a few changes of clothes upstairs that are yours...right?" Oh, god, what's he saying now? What does he want? With my hands cuffed behind me I'm nearly helpless but I remember one thing from campus self-defense class and it might help me get away. Before I can even think about it I lift one foot and bring it down on his toes, grinding my heel hard into him and listening to him yell.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 11-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Default Intruder

What a sweet little new neighbor I chuckled to myself. I had been right to introduce myself to her so quickly... Something about the girl had seemed familiar. After I had her stripped naked and bound to the bed, I had taken plenty of time exploring her petite body with my hands while she slept off the chloroform.

But something nagged at me. I went to the living room and brought the box of sex toys into the bedroom. I sat with them on the bed and idly fucked her pussy with a dildo from the box while I pawed through the contents. When I got to the naughty schoolgirl outfits it came to me. I knew where I had seen her!

Quickly, I fired up her computer to double check. Silly girl didn't even have her desktop password protected. Sure enough, there was the website on her list of bookmarks. This was too good. About two years ago this DUDE hires me to run the electronic security setup for his website. He says he wants the girl he uses to think that she has sole admin rights and that it receives no hits. Meanwhile he sells videos off the thing and makes all the money... Damn, what was the backdoor password I put in there.

Right: I logged in as RealAdmin, with the password doublefukt... And I was in. The admin control panel let me set up to upload a new video to the server. I searched through Rosie's dresser and found a pair of stockings to put on as a mask. Once I had the camera set up it was time to begin.

I pinch her breasts and hips till she begins to wake up. She doesn't even see me standing at the headboard as she groggily looks at the computer and video equipment. She struggles a bit. So nice.

I clear my throat and her head snaps around, bleary eyes trying to focus on me. I am naked except for the stocking mask and at 6' 2" I loom over her.

"You've been a naughty girl again," I tease her. "Your fans have missed you and it's way past time you gave them a new show."

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 11-04-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:33 AM   #20
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I yell for a few seconds, then break out luaghing in mockery of your pathetic attempt. Prey joins in the laughter as he sees my reactions to the move...

Shifting my hand to your throat, I squeeze...not enough to leave marks, but enough to cost you a little air and also let you know I can do a whole lot more force than you want to handle....

"Steel toe boots, my dear.....but nice try...."

Then I lean in and whisper nice and close, so only you and I can hear it...

"Now Priscilla, that wasn't very nice...but I'll forgive you this once....do it again and I'll make your sister watch me scar you for life...then make you watch while we punish her for your being stupid....ever seen a girl gang-raped until she can't even make sounds anymore....?"

Then I drop my voice even lower, giving you an introduction to my more assertive side...

"Try it again...please...I haven't maimed a girl in 3 months...I may need to see if I still got it, ya know, babe?"

Even Prey remembers that look...and knows this is why Fleshy keeps me handy...I'm not a loose cannon by any means...on the contrary, I can be eerily focused...and frighteningly capable.....after my stint in the military, I got out and hooked up with Fleshy, and we'd been terrorizing ever since. I was his 'go-to' guy...if he wanted something done fast, right....and final.